"I placed an order for two items one of which was a special order item (7-10 days lead time) clearly marked on their website. Within 24 hours I received and email stating that they had been ordered and would ship out as soon as the part was in. I also noticed that there was a mistake with the second item I ordered and customer service promptly fixed it for me and credited me with the difference. This is fascinating to me that in an era where customer service is a lost art Part Advantage went above and beyond and took care of the problem before it even became a problem. My best bet is some of the negative reviews on here are because the individual didn't contact the company. My advice shoot them an email and ask, they are very responsive and handled all of my needs by answering any questions I had and being upfront about the availability of items. My experience was fantastic and I highly recommend using Part Advantage."

modified review This review was modified by droidguru on January 03 2014 07:27:15 AM

"timberland outlet

[b]timberland outlet[/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]timberland shoes[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]timberland boots[/url][/b]
[b]timberland boot sale[/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]timberland fashion boots[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]timberland boots kids[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]timberland shoes outlet[/url][/b]
[b]timberland discount shoes[/b]
[b][url=http://www.timberlandoutletsales.com/]discount timberland boots[/url][/b]

"Part Advantage did have the lowest price, but they have absolutely no customer support. Shipping to Canada via UPS incurs brokerage fees of $57.25. I had to pay Part Advantage the 15% tax and then I had to pay UPS the 15% tax again. When I asked why their web site says there is a reduced brokerage fee of $10.00 and why I was charged $57.25, they said "they only ship via UPS and that all of the brokerage fees are my responsibility".

They have no desire to make their company better as not to charge people tax twice or mail items via regular post to avoid excessive brokerage fees.

modified review This review was modified by PartsNightmare on March 15 2013 01:48:11 PM

"PartAdvantage screwed my customer and then offered no remorse. I called them before pressing the final submit button to place the order to be absolutely sure they could get me the part in less than 15 days. FIFTEEN DAYS! It has been a month and they've had the part but FORGOT to send it based on my instructions! Meanwhile my customer is pissed off and we have $200 in parts just sitting here plus that part waiting to go in. Customer service at PartAdvantage offered no apology and was insulting to me on the phone. WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN!"

"Part Advantage should rename themselves "Part Disadvantage"! I ordered a replacement part for my fridge, and before I even received it, I did some more diagnostics on my fridge and found out that I had ordered the wrong part. After I received it, I called to return the item for a refund. With the part still in the box, I was told that I could not return it because it was "used" now. How is it used if I haven't even opened the box? This company is just another unethical business screwing over its customers. Stay far away from these cheaters!!!"

"Site said part was in stock and would ship in 3 days. After they charged my credit card got email saying part not in stock would be delayed 10 days. That was 2 weeks ago and still no part."

"It looks like this company has a standad practice to charge for shipping once the order is placed. I had to call after waiting three weeks for my order and I was told they've sent an e-mail for the extra charge. I have never received an e-mail and it looks like they wait for the customer to call so can get the extra shipping charged immediately. After serving the good news for extra shipping, the lady on the phone immediately pointed out that their website has a note for oversized items. I would not recommend this company to anyone - bad communication and extra charges!"

"We were amazed to find the Burner-Caps for our gas stove here for only $3-4 a piece- other places were charging $50-70 for them! The shipping was extremely fast and arrived three days after order, and the parts were well packaged. Will shop again."

"Advertised lowest price, with free shipping. After order placed received email...Due to the size of this rack, there is a freight charge of $32.00. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please call 866-678-3718 so we can ship today. The part rack listed price was $57.99, selling elsewhere for about $90 with $7 shipping. Amazing how their low price matched others, once they tried to extort exorbitant shipping cost. Called and explained that there is no way that the light dishwasher rack could cost $32 to ship...they cancelled the order. Don't waste your time dealing with Part Advantage, their business practices are unethical and low prices deception!"

"Great transaction. Easy to order from and parts were shipped the same day they were ordered!

The prices were either better or the same as other sites and I got free shipping.

"I have ordered a gas stove replacement part that is listed as quantity 2 on their web site. I was expecting 2 items to be shipped but received just one. I will never buy from these crooks again."

"I ordered a black glass cooktop from them for $247. They accepted the order with free shipping for items costing over $100. A month later I am yet to receive the item and to top it they sent a terse e-mail stating that they are going to charge $22 for shipping. I will ge them to cancel the order!! A month lost and my stove top remains cracked - have to start all over. "

"I also ordered from this vendor and the description of the part clearly says a quantity of 5, but when I opened the box it only had a quantity of 1. I called to complain and they said, yeah, we are aware of the problem but we can't fix it. What??? You can't tell me they are unable to fix their descriptions or do anything else to make it clear to their customers that the part is not a quantity of 5. That is fraudulent advertising! Bait and Switch. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!"

"I order a part for my microwave from PARTAdvantage on June 30, 2011. I found their price to be the lowest but was apprehensive about purchasing from them because of a couple of bad reviews. To make a long story short I went ahead and ordered the part and in just a little over a week I received the exact part I was looking for. I will definitely use them again. "

"I too almost did not order from Part Advantage, but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. I saved $$ and had my part a few days after I ordered it.

Good prices and fast shipping!!!!

Part Advantage is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Part Advantage is not a merchant member
Part Advantage does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!