Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"ordered a part for a dishwasher over a week passed they authorize a charge to your account and really don't have the merchandise they are reseller they take your money and try and find the part you need they are crook buyer beware don't do business with these guys. ask them to cancel the order and they say it will take two week I mean how they stay in business surprises me "

"I ordered a Samsung filter for my fridge. Received a TV bulb when called to ask about this They wanted me to place the order again and mail the bulb back AT my expense. After much auguring on the phone I asked for a refund and told them to send label if they wanted it back. Awful service will never order again from them. Stay clear ."

modified review This review was modified by Grandma826 on October 31 2014 12:40:28 PM

"I'm not usually one to bother with reviews, but I just had the best service from this online parts dealer. I ordered a part for my Sharp Microwave Drawer on 9/22 and it was delivered free today which is pretty speedy service. This part was really difficult to find. Another source had it backordered to Nov. I had been dealing with a well-known repair service for 1 1/2 months on this, and it was a ridiculous and unsuccessful process, so I am even more pleased with the PartStore.com's service. They are my new favorite online part store. "

modified review This review was modified by linnet on September 29 2014 12:50:48 PM

"Wow what an experience. I received a part that was defective and notified them(part worked but had a broken cover). They take several days to get back in touch only to let me know they cant(or wont) send me a replacement because they need to charge my credit card again for the replacement. I sent them the photos of the defect what more do they need. Like other reputable sellers I should have received a replacement unit and then been asked to ship the defective one back to them. Very poor customer service."

"Worst Ever! DO NOT USE THEM! i had hoped that as part of best buy i was going to get decent service. sadly, no! On their site it said the part was in stock, i ordered it and very quickly i received my part, only to find it was the wrong part. Not the one i had ordered. I called and was told that they were out of stock of the other part, the one i ordered and needed, and decided to send me a completely different one. The rep could not explain why they would send me a totally different item for an electronic it would obviously not fit. They then tried to tell me they could not re-order the other piece for me and i would have to wait for a refund. I tried to speak to a manager, but they were "all busy." Horrible, Horrible service. "

modified review This review was modified by UnhappyBK on November 08 2013 01:40:23 PM

"Excellent service and product. I ordered a power supply board for my TV from PartStore.com and they couldn't have done better. The correct board was easy to find on their site based on the model and series number that I had taken from the TV. They shipped the board within 2 days and it got to me 2 days later. I ordered Friday night before Labor Day weekend and got my product on Wednesday. Board is in the TV and working like a charm. I will definitely shop with them again. Great service; speedy shipping."

modified review This review was modified by justewa on September 06 2013 10:34:58 AM

"I thought they would be somewhat decent since they have a BestBuy logo on their homepage (despite me hating BestBuy anyways). Bottom line: Horrible customer service. Forget about them responding to email/online forms. Call their toll free number and pray. I ordered 4 parts, 3 came in quick, no issues, one was on back order (despite them telling me it was in stock when I called before ordering after reading other negative reviews online, so they just flat lied to me). They then back ordered part was "expected" at their warehouse in 3 weeks then they could give me an estimated shipping date. 2 weeks later I got an email saying it shipped with a tracking number. Turns out tracking number was invalid so I called and emailed trying to get this part I had already waited weeks on. The agent was no help said they could open a case in another 3-4 days, I asked to speak to his manager and he then quit talking hoping I would hang up and after 5 minutes he transferred my call to USPS's customer service number (I was expecting/hoping it was his manager when they answered). DO NOT SHOP HERE DESPITE THE PRICES!!! I highly recommend PartsDr.com they have a good rating, good prices/shipping and parts ship out same day.

FYI- I rarely if ever write a review, and even after seeing all the negative reviews of this place I had to add mine to the list this company is so bad to deal with.

"NEVER shop with this store. liars. I ordered a PCB board for my Samsung dishwasher. The store agency and the website tell me that's is the part I need for my machine model, it is compatible. When I received it I found that it is not compatible. I phoned the store back 6 times and emailed 3 times to request a return and refund. No body respond to my email. The agency always tells me that I will receive a return label right away in my email. After 2 weeks, I received nothing."

"First internet review I've posted. Worst on line shopping experince ever. They did not send the right part. I know I ordered the right part number because I subsequently got it elsewhere. Its been 2 weeks & I am still waiting for a return shipping label. There typical turn around on a return lable is 3-4 business days. This is for e-mail, not snail mail! There have been mix ups about my e-mail address. One customer service agent told me they had the wrong e-mail address after I know they had the right one because I received a survey from them. After I complained I was told I would have the mailing label in 2 hours &, next phone call, in 24 hours. It is Friday. I am told I will have it by Monday. What do you think will happen? I would rather stand in line at the motor vehicle bureau than shop here. "Don't deliver, can't return" should be there motto."

c2s

"I was leery until I looked at the 1 star ratings there are a lot of users that never reviewed anyone else and have never been back. Make your conclusions. For me that seems odd.

Had the thermostat I needed in stock and at less then half the price other places wanted. Part was exactly the same as the I one I was replacing. Ordered on Saturday was delivered on Thursday with standard shipping 5 days only 3 of which business days. Was very happy with order.

modified review This review was modified by c2s on March 01 2013 10:12:11 AM

"The worst company to order parts ever. Stay away at all costs."

"Very disappointing experience. The order was confirmed at 1:37pm 12/20/2012. PartStore.com did not process the order under 6:18pm the following day.

PartStore.com did not ship the order until 8:49pm 12/26/2012. The initial delays caused the order to run into subsequent weather delays in transit. The order rattled around the UPS for 2 days until delivery was made.

Upon receipt the package was opened and the order was incomplete. PartStore.com was contacted immediately and their customer service was terribly deficient. The rep insisted the item would be delivered by end of business day 1/3.

PartStore.com was reminded that the order had been received, however, only 1 of the 2 remotes ordered had been delivered. After several unsuccessful minutes a request to speak with a supervisor was made. Conveniently, the supervisor was unavailable. The rep said they would open a reference ticket and to check back today.

During the first 5 attempts to contact anyone at PartStore.com, the automated system disconnected the calls. Upon reaching a rep (3rd call) the situation was explained in detail again to no avail. Another request to speak with a supervisor and the call was transferred. The supervisor suggested placing another order and paying them more money to receive the missing item that had already been paid for.

After several minutes going over the poor customer service from the date of initial order til now, the rep repeated the only way to receive another remote at this time is to make another purchase while they "look into" what happened during the original order.

PartStore.com was notified that the suggestion was unacceptable and reprehensible. A request was made to speak to the supervisor of the supervisor. The immediate rely was: "what is it regarding?" I insisted upon speaking with the person the supervisor answered and was placed on hold. The rep would come back from time to time seeing if I was still on the line "updating" the status of the hold, however, another supervisor was never reached.

During the drafting of this review the rep came back on the line and said another remote would be shipped and would arrive no later than 1/9.

Regardless! The poor customer service issues and handling of the order have not been addressed. Shop at your own risk when dealing with PartStore.com

"I had placed my order before I read these reviews and was very apprehensive on the ultimate outcome.

Parts (oven glass and oven rack) were sent within 3 business days after order (slow) and arrived within 5 business days. However, the prices were very competitive.

I would use them again for these standard and rudimentary parts.

"I purchased two LED kits for a Sharp 60 LCD TV. Each kit is suppose to have 4 led strips. That would mean a total of 8 strips. They sent be two and one was damaged. They don't sell single strips but that's what they sent me. I needed 8 strips. I am a TV repair shop in Columbia Tn. They refuse to refund me for the 6 strips they have never sent and now they say I only ordered one. THEY DON'T SELL SINGLE STRIPS ! I have yet to receive the 6 strips and they are now saying I paid over $160.00 for 2 single strips that they don't sell. No refund , haven't got the parts I paid for. THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF. They are thieves and liars. I have been contacted by dozens of other TV shops who have been ripped off by Partstore.com. Don't get taken by these thieves !"

"Part Store is horrible do not do any business with them. I ordered a part and gave part and serial number as they requested. They sent me a battery for a lexmark and I have an hp mini.I called and they said they would send a return label. I have not received that yet nor have I received an email confirmation.I was told it would take 2 weeks to get a refund. I have talked to 3 customer service people and 1 supervisor very unprofessional.I even had a rep curse. They are very unprofessional"

PartStore / partsearch.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartStore / partsearch.com is not a merchant member
PartStore / partsearch.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!