Stores > PartStore / partsearch.com

• PartStore / par

if your not in a hurry/place to go.

"the first week of January, I called partstore.i needed a fan motor for my refergiator.they said no problem.3 days later I called back,they had trouble finding the part.so I canceled the order,because I needed the part. They were nice about it.2 days later I got a email form them the part has been shipped. I said ok,i could use it as a spare. Got the part and it was the wrong part. I sent back the same day.CSC29396713R461602,the part number. I'm still waiting on my refund.Everytime I call they say maybe next week. I will never do business with these guys again. They will not answer my emails."

This review was modified by ROSSCOEBEERS2 on January 30 2016 01:12:09 PM

"Ordered Maytag dryer parts on Saturday 11/28,. I check my bank statement and saw a pending transaction; all is well. Received pkg on Tuesday 12/1. Wow, that was quick. Here comes the problem. Today, 12/5, I check my statement again, and see two POSTED transactions for the same amount. I call PartStore, and of course, it's a third party from a foreign country. All he could say is, "Don't worry, we'll take care of it." But he couldn't tell me how or when it would be taken care of. HELL, I want my money back. He kept telling me that they only charged me once, but they issued a refund on 12/3, which doesn't make any sense. He said that one transaction is a "Hold" for the amount. The second one is the actual charge. However, I never saw a second "pending" transaction on my account. He couldn't give me a reference number or anything to indicate a refund was in process. If I don't see the refund pending or posted on my account by 12/8, I am going to dispute the transaction with my bank. I will probably be sorry for allowing them these extra few days. But I will give them the benefit of the doubt. Will update with new developments. (I am giving this transaction an overall rating of "Poor" because when it comes to taking my money..,.that's bad.)"

This review was modified by Dionnie on December 05 2015 08:57:24 AM

"This place is horrible! There is no customer service. They take forever to ship, and when you call to complain why it hasn't shipped, they don't know. So I ask to cancel it. So they do. Then later that day I get an email that it was shipped. They do everything they can to prevent a refund. Its nothing but fight fight fight with these guys, then you have to file a chargeback with your credit card, as they will not give in, if they even answer you, or you can get a call connected. "

This review was modified by G.Lopez on November 25 2015 07:20:39 AM

"Ordered a laser assembly head for a old Sony CD player. Represented as new on the website. Upon receiving the unit I opened the box to find that the assembly packaging (the plastic bag) had been torn opened. Said to myself "this unit is not going to work". It did not. However, the only way to prove this is to install it, which I did. And guess what once installed Partstore.com will not accept it back. $130 down the drain. I would suggest that anyone who orders electronic parts from this source insure that the product is in a sealed bag before thinking it is a good part. "

"Excellent online service, accurate delivery time, and well packaged parts that are factory correct. I will order from them again when the need arises."

This review was modified by wbcook on June 26 2015 06:59:36 PM

"Ordered two refrigerator door gaskets for an LG refrigerator. Items were at least $2-4 less than competitors, shipping was free and fast, and the parts worked perfectly. Highly recommend this retailer and will use them for future appliance parts. "

wilcox1976's Avatar

East Coast

"I needed some cash register keys for an item I picked up at a thrift store. I looked up the keys online and Parts Store had the best price on the product. But some stores just kill you on the shipping. Not partstore. Shipping was VERY REASONABLE. Like like First Class postage... which is fine since keys don't weigh much.
They sent me 3 packages UPS ground for $3.95 TOTAL. I don't see how they can make money on this deal but hey that is their concern. One item was cancelled because they didn't have it. But that happens.
I had no billing issues and they did not charge me till the items shipped.
I did speak with customer service once and they did great!
They really helped me. I'm giving them 5 Stars!

This review was modified by wilcox1976 on March 02 2015 05:21:25 PM

"Shipped part immediately but bent it in order to fit it in the box. Called to report the problem and they required me to buy the part again and they said they would e-mail me a return shipping label. I haven't received the return label or the replacement part"

"ordered a part for a dishwasher over a week passed they authorize a charge to your account and really don't have the merchandise they are reseller they take your money and try and find the part you need they are crook buyer beware don't do business with these guys. ask them to cancel the order and they say it will take two week I mean how they stay in business surprises me "

"I ordered a Samsung filter for my fridge. Received a TV bulb when called to ask about this They wanted me to place the order again and mail the bulb back AT my expense. After much auguring on the phone I asked for a refund and told them to send label if they wanted it back. Awful service will never order again from them. Stay clear ."

This review was modified by Grandma826 on October 31 2014 12:40:28 PM

"I'm not usually one to bother with reviews, but I just had the best service from this online parts dealer. I ordered a part for my Sharp Microwave Drawer on 9/22 and it was delivered free today which is pretty speedy service. This part was really difficult to find. Another source had it backordered to Nov. I had been dealing with a well-known repair service for 1 1/2 months on this, and it was a ridiculous and unsuccessful process, so I am even more pleased with the PartStore.com's service. They are my new favorite online part store. "

This review was modified by linnet on September 29 2014 12:50:48 PM

"Wow what an experience. I received a part that was defective and notified them(part worked but had a broken cover). They take several days to get back in touch only to let me know they cant(or wont) send me a replacement because they need to charge my credit card again for the replacement. I sent them the photos of the defect what more do they need. Like other reputable sellers I should have received a replacement unit and then been asked to ship the defective one back to them. Very poor customer service."

"Worst Ever! DO NOT USE THEM! i had hoped that as part of best buy i was going to get decent service. sadly, no! On their site it said the part was in stock, i ordered it and very quickly i received my part, only to find it was the wrong part. Not the one i had ordered. I called and was told that they were out of stock of the other part, the one i ordered and needed, and decided to send me a completely different one. The rep could not explain why they would send me a totally different item for an electronic it would obviously not fit. They then tried to tell me they could not re-order the other piece for me and i would have to wait for a refund. I tried to speak to a manager, but they were "all busy." Horrible, Horrible service. "

This review was modified by UnhappyBK on November 08 2013 01:40:23 PM

"Excellent service and product. I ordered a power supply board for my TV from PartStore.com and they couldn't have done better. The correct board was easy to find on their site based on the model and series number that I had taken from the TV. They shipped the board within 2 days and it got to me 2 days later. I ordered Friday night before Labor Day weekend and got my product on Wednesday. Board is in the TV and working like a charm. I will definitely shop with them again. Great service; speedy shipping."

This review was modified by justewa on September 06 2013 10:34:58 AM

"I thought they would be somewhat decent since they have a BestBuy logo on their homepage (despite me hating BestBuy anyways). Bottom line: Horrible customer service. Forget about them responding to email/online forms. Call their toll free number and pray. I ordered 4 parts, 3 came in quick, no issues, one was on back order (despite them telling me it was in stock when I called before ordering after reading other negative reviews online, so they just flat lied to me). They then back ordered part was "expected" at their warehouse in 3 weeks then they could give me an estimated shipping date. 2 weeks later I got an email saying it shipped with a tracking number. Turns out tracking number was invalid so I called and emailed trying to get this part I had already waited weeks on. The agent was no help said they could open a case in another 3-4 days, I asked to speak to his manager and he then quit talking hoping I would hang up and after 5 minutes he transferred my call to USPS's customer service number (I was expecting/hoping it was his manager when they answered). DO NOT SHOP HERE DESPITE THE PRICES!!! I highly recommend PartsDr.com they have a good rating, good prices/shipping and parts ship out same day.

FYI- I rarely if ever write a review, and even after seeing all the negative reviews of this place I had to add mine to the list this company is so bad to deal with.

Share PartStore / partsearch.com's store rating

PartStore / partsearch.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PartStore / partsearch.com is not a merchant member
PartStore / partsearch.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!