Stores > PartSelect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

2016-04-27

"Very easy to find the parts and order them directions for installation where easy to follow!!"

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate it.”

Part received

"It was very easy to order the part and have it shipped. The how to videos were very helpful.

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review”

Great delivery time!!

"Order was processed very quickly; product is just as it was stated.
Thank you for your continued good service.

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review, we appreciate it.”

2016-04-26

happier than a pig in poop!!!

"My part was easy to find, reasonably priced and easy to order. They sent me a confirmation number right away and my part was shipped had a great time. I am completely happy with your service"

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us.”

2016-04-26

"I ordered and had dishwasher part in 5 days and that included a weekend."

2016-04-26

"I love that this site is easy to use. I used the recommendations after I presented my problem with two different parts for two different problems. I received them quickly, and because of the video was able to repair it myself! I save a lot of money because of this site."

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback.”

Problem solver!

"The part I needed, at a great price, quick delivery... it doesn't get any better than that."

Part on Backorder

"Ordered a part for our refrigerator. Said it was in stock. Got an email a couple of days later that apologized, saying that they know that the website said it was in stock, but when they went to fill it, it was not there. They did offer us to let us cancel our order if we wanted to, with no restocking fee.

Checked with other sites for the same part, they are all on back-order. What can you do?

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message.”

2016-04-25

i had trouble installing the new door switch because i wasn't able to line up the screws properly.

"it took me about a 1/2 hr. other then that it was easy to install. since the switch works now my light works inside the dryer."

Easy order, quick service

"Quick and easy way to order parts for my Jenn-Air range."

The baking element

"The baking element came in 3 days' I am back baking. Every thing went just as it was said. Thank You"

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

2016-04-25

What was old is new again!

"I was in search of new drip pans for a stove that is at least 12+ years old, and was unwilling to pay an outrageous price. My search locally was unsuccessful and on a whim I went online.
Let me tell you how much I LOVE PartSelect. It is probably the easiest to use, most helpful website I have been on in YEARS. It told me where to look for the serial and model numbers on my stove, and when I entered the information, the diagrams that came up were very simple and easy to read. The prices are budget friendly and their shipping is expedient.
I will be checking this site again for a part for my refrigerator. Thank you for being so easy to use!

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us.”

wrong part

"i received the wrong part and i have to paid for return"

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message.”

2016-04-24

Awesome DIY resource!

"We got a used washer from a family member. We noticed a loud sound when the drum stopped spinning and then it started having random small leaks that appeared hours after we had used it. Begrudgingly I called a repair service. I was totally skeptical when two guys showed up who seemed to still be in training. They couldn't even get my machine apart to properly diagnose a problem. After about two hours, they guessed that the suspension springs needed replaced, but didn't know how many my machine needed, etc. They quoted me over $200 to come back to fix it. I said no thanks and they left with $50 for the "diagnostic visit."

Here's where PartSelect comes in to save the day. I used my model number and watched the super helpful videos on PartSelect about how to take my machine apart. The repair men couldn't figure it out, but with the help of the PartSelect videos, I got my machine apart no problem. PartSelect also made it clear that my machine needed three suspension springs...and once my machine was opened up, I noticed it only had two. One spring was completely missing.

To cut to the chase (after the long intro), with the info on PartSelect, I found the parts I needed and ordered them for about $20. They came quickly and the videos helped me and my husband figure out how to do the repair. And it was oh so satisfying to do it ourselves and not give the repairmen anymore of our money! To set the stage, I'm a young-ish housewife with zero technical training in this area, but a whole lot of common sense and parents who taught me that with a little tenacity, you can fix many things yourself. And that's what we did, with the help of PartSelect. Thanks!!!

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are happy to hear we could helps with your appliance needs.”

2016-04-24

Delivered what they said they would.

"What can I say? I ordered 3 dryer parts, I got three dryer parts. They were Original Equipment Manufacturer Genuine Parts, so they fit easily and correctly. I got what I expected.

PartSelect.com does what they say. That all companies do not seem to do that anymore does not take away from my pleasure that I got what I expected from PartSelect.com.

Thank you for doing what you said you would.

partselect, PartSelect.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review.”

Share PartSelect.com's store rating

PartSelect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartSelect.com is a merchant member
PartSelect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.