Stores > PartSelect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

2016-09-24

"Excellent experience. Partselect.com had the parts we needed, and we received them within a couple of days. Couldn't have asked for more."

2016-09-24

Easy Peasy

"It was easy as picking up the phone and calling. They knew exactly the part I needed. I was off the phone in a few minutes and the part arrived today and we installed it. "

Just what I needed

"Best price, fast service, I'm happy, "

2016-09-23

"Very satisfied with the service and the product. It is nice to go to a store and they not only have the part you need but provide a video of how to replace it. Many thanks.

Bill

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear the video helped with your repair.”

Perfect

"Perfect transaction. Easy ordering process (all I needed was the model number from my appliance), fast shipping, and helpful installation videos available on the website. I will order from them again!"

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review.”

2016-09-22

Maytag Washer Clutch Parts

"Excellent diagnostic web site and videos. However, the replacement parts did not fit as far down the shaft as the original ones, since there was a stop/bevel inside the hole of the new part. At first I tried to make the new parts work, but they were "too tight", putting too much pressure on the motor and causing a whine and heat. So I remove them, filed the "stop" flat in order for the new parts to fit far enough down the shaft, reinstalled them, and it works fine now. "

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review.”

2016-09-22

Partperfect

"Absolutly perfect, used you guys twice, the only way to make it better is if you guys came and installed too, keep up the great work!"

Rep reply posted Sep-23-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review.”

2016-09-21

Awesome!

"I ordered a replacement door shelf for our fridge. It came in record time and fit perfectly! Would definitely order from Parts Select again."

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive review with us.”

2016-09-21

Thumper

"the testing infoe word perfecy "

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

almost iced

"Had a fridge that had a plugged defrost drain and kept icing up. Ordered the part from PartSelect.com in minutes.....and it arrived in days... my online order had a direct link to an installation video. The part is in and working in less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Great!

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We are happy the video helped with your repair. ”

2016-09-20

Metal part replacing the original plastic part. What a concept!

"Fit perfectly, easy installation. Part: PS10064063 Dishwasher Rack Adjuster Kit - Left and Right Side."

This review was modified by charles-94102 on September 20 2016 05:11:29 PM

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

2016-09-20

Great how to Youtube video resulted in ordering part from PartSelect

"We live in rural Alaska. If we bring our dishwasher the 100 miles to town, we are charged $100 just to have it looked at.

PartSelect's Youtube video was easy to follow. We found the problem using the video and ordered the part.

Unfortunately, they don't ship to Alaska, so we shipped it to our daughter in the lower 48 and she'll ship it to us. Shipping to Alaska would make us very satisfied.

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear the video help with your repair.”

2016-09-20

Shocked! My parts arrived the next day

"Very easy to install and their response time is the best"

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us.”

2016-09-19

"I ORDERED A PART FOR MY WIFE'S JENN-AIR RANGE. THEN CACELED THE ORDER BEFORE IT SHIPPED. WHAT A SURPISE IT WAS DELIVERED ANYWAY. I NEED A PREPAID RETURN LABEL SO I CAN THIS $86.16 ITEN BACK"

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thanks for your review. I apologize that you did not have a good experience with our site. I have sent you a private message regarding your situation.”

2016-09-19

Not received

"Have not received the part we ordered. "

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

Share PartSelect.com's store rating

PartSelect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartSelect.com is a merchant member
PartSelect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.