Stores > PartSelect.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-23

"one of the push-rods was bent in shipping the aluminum rod.due to poor packing!!"

Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message.”

2016-05-23

If only they had shipped me actual product...

"Purchased replacement bulbs and filter unit for vented microwave. Bulbs came as ordered, the filter was just a taped up piece of cardboard with a professional looking label that had NOTHING in it. Weird!

Vendor issued a refund... I think. Apparently that will take a few more days. Really stupid that I had to make a claim like this.

Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message.”

Thanks PartSelect.com

"Site was easy to use; reasonable price; received part quickly"

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our site helped with your repair.”

Great service

"Great description on website help me order the right part."

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us.”

Bearing The Load

"The parts and how-to videos enabled me to repair our 19 year old Amana dryer at a reasonable price and in less than a week after the dryer started making a terrible metal-on-metal squeal on Sunday night.

I used the middle priced shipping option and the parts arrived in two days. I installed them on Wednesday night, after work.

I took the opportunity to replace all three of the rotating system's bearings and the front bearing-pads. I also vacuumed-out the lint that had built-up over the years. Hopefully the dryer is good for another 19 years.

One one piece of information that could have used that was not available via PartSelect.com was the proper order of the controller wires attached to the main terminals. I had detached the wires before I learnedthe dryer's top did not have to be removed in order to access the drive system's parts. Although I had taken notes on the order of the wire colors on the terminals, I had missed that there were 5 wires but 6 terminals. Which terminal needed to be the empty one?

The correct installation appears to be both red wires go on the terminals connected to the power cord's red wire. The white and green wire go on the terminal connected to the power cord's white wire, and the black wire went on either one of the two terminal tabs that are connected to the power cord's black terminal.

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback.”

2016-05-21

"Large inventory, quick response and informative installation instructions if needed. Used them a number of times.

Super service,

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your review with us . We do enjoy hearing them.”

2016-05-20

"Great service. Parts worked great. "

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review.”

The parts worked

"The parts worked. The site guided me to the right parts."

Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it.”

Just a little squirt!

"First time shopping at PartSelect. I needed a part for my Maytag dishwasher. I found the part quickly and the price was reasonable. I went ahead with FedEx shipping, a little more but worth it to see a smile on my wife's face when the glasses on the top rack come out sparkling again. Overall very positive experience."

This review was modified by ERBaker100 on May 17 2016 05:59:38 PM
Rep reply posted May-18-2016

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review”

Delivered as Represented

"I had a perfect experience with PartSelect. Everything was as represented and on time.
I will use this service again, without question, and has been saved in my bookmarks.
Thanks Again
John Pestotnik

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review, we are happy that you had a good experience with our site”

2016-05-17

"Parts ordered were for my dryer. Received them very quickly and everything was as ordered. My husband fixed the dryer with no problems so we are very happy with service from this company."

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback”

Excellent service

"I had a good experience with this company. I had to return a part because it was not exactly what I needed because the part diagram showed a newer model of the whirlpool oven which required screws. They were courteous and prompt in the refund. "

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it”

Gettin' It Clean Again!

"Needed to replace top spinner in KitchenAid Dishwasher. Dishes and glasses were being left with a film and food specs. Ordering the parts locally was not going to happen, so used PartsSelect to find and purchase parts. The search was easy and the ordering process was simple. Parts arrived the next day. The parts came with installation instructions. The installation was easy (15 minutes). Dishes and glassware are now clean and bright. Thanks!"

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review”

Clean Dishes

"Parts were easy to install and the video was helpful. this is third time I have ordered parts from PartsSelect . parts were delivered on time and well packaged. will continue to use PartSelect for my parts. "

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review”

2016-05-17

your step by step replacement program was very helpfull

"your step by step replacement program was very helpfull"

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it”

Share PartSelect.com's store rating

PartSelect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartSelect.com is a merchant member
PartSelect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.