Stores > PartSelect.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review PartSelect.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

Unsatisfied

"1st I ordered parts, took 3 days longer then promised. That's that I did factor the weekend.
I did their problemsolving , and ordered parts. Near or over 100 with the tax factored.
The problem didn't resolve , so I was done. Sent the parts back with additional shipping costs that I paid.
I contacted customer service before sending the parts back, she didn't mention if the parts had been attached to the dryer then I couldn't return them.
So needless to say I sent them all $ 100 worth of parts, just to receive an email saying they have been rejected because they had been installed.
I contacted them and they said it's policy and that parts would be destroyed and not returned to me.
Warning --- buy local parts only . Don't use this site, unless you are certain what the problem is.

Rep reply posted Apr-10-2017

2017-04-05

Wasted time and money

"Gave explicit model number and details about my fridge part. Guy on phone said part would fit. I needed a spring for a door and they sent me the spring for the ice dispenser!! Not even worth the money to send back since they don't cover shipping. "

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

Nazareth, PA Verified Customer
2017-04-04

Great Selection & On-time Delivery

"Needed an latch/handle assembly for an approximately 15 year old Maytag dishwasher. The part was easily found and had the handle included (some other websites had handle as a separate part, and others did not include the handle - or did not carry the part ). The price was less than other websites for the same part(s). The shipping option choices were flexible too. And the part arrived ON TIME. Overall, this was a very satisfying experience. Thank You, Jeff M. Nazareth, PA"

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2017

2017-03-30

False advertising re shipping policy

"They advertise same day shipping for orders ordered before 4 pm ET. This is untrue. They advertise their standard shipping as "usually' two days, but shipped my item with UPS ground, which is taking 6 days to arrive. This is also false advertising. This is a very disappointing experience. I will use other appliance part websites next time."

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

2017-03-30

Dishwasher Replacement Parts

"It was easy to find the parts I needed to replace on our dishwasher. And the ordering/checkout process was quick."

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

2017-03-28

Poor shipping

"It took a ridiculously long time for delivery it has been 9 days now to receive a $10 part and the tracking for the package is worthless no updates in 3 days"

Rep reply posted Mar-29-2017

2017-03-28

First-time Fix!

"They had the exact part at a reasonable price and I had the part in a 2-3 days. The installation video was invaluable and I was able to change the part and use the machine with very little effort and no frustration. The best part is I saved over $100 in service fees and labor costs!!"

Rep reply posted Mar-29-2017

2017-03-27

Made fixing my dryer fast and easy

"I ordered and within 2 days had my part. Took about 15 minutes to fix. This us not my first order from Part Select and probably won't be my last"

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

2017-03-27

Well done!

"The correct parts arrived and in a timely manner.

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

No instructions. Missing Part. Lousy answer from customer service

"I ordered a replacement door from my microwave (called a "Door Gross Sub Assembly"). It was the most expensive Door 'package' on the list at $261. When it arrived, there were no instructions whatsoever. Since my microwave had been professionally installed inside custom cabinets, I wanted at least a clue as to how to start. Nothing. I called customer service. The nice lady looked at her book and said, "That part doesn't come with instructions." After a few local calls, I was able to get some hints from my local hardware store (McLendon's spent 20 minutes on the phone with me, took my phone number, then called me back!! Just for the sake of goodwill!) So, as I started to install the door, I realized that an interior bezel was missing. Once again, I called PartSelect and told them a part was missing. The woman looked at her book and said, "Instead of paying $261 for the GROSS Subassembly ("gross" implying ALL of it!), you should have purchased this other "Door Assembly" that includes the bezel. THAT door assembly was only $225!!! When I pointed out how absurd it was that the GROSS assembly cost more, but DIDN'T include that part that the cheaper "Door Assembly" included, I was told that I would have to buy the bezel separately for an additional $63, but (out of the kindness of their hearts) they would waive the shipping cost. That would mean that I would end up paying $325 for something that would have cost me only $225... all because PartSelect goofed! I will NEVER order anything from this company again!"

A rep from PartSelect.com, partselect, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the part you ordered. I have reviewed your order and see you have been speaking with customer service about ordering another part and how they offered to waive the shipping on the new order. If you ever are uncertain about a part you are order with what comes included you can always call customer service to make sure its what your needing and if not we can assist you with finding the part that you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. ”

Very helpful

"They had the parts we needed and even a video on how to replace it. The videos are very helpful!"

Dishwasher latch

"Received dishwasher latch assembly promptly.
On line instructions for replacement made installation easy with no problems encountered.
Just glad I ordered entire assembly including handle, because it turned out that it was the handle itself that had broken.

Shipping was on time

"Ordered dishwasher basket . Fit good , will last a long time I think."

2017-03-25

Easy fix.

"Part was on time. Fit perfectly. How to video was great. "

2017-03-24

Fast delivery, part was as ordered

"Ordering the part was easy, it arrived quickly and in perfect shape."

Share PartSelect.com's store rating

PartSelect.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PartSelect.com is a merchant member
PartSelect.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.