Stores > Paper Style

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

100th Birthday Invitations

"I am most satisfied with the quality and service provided by Paper Style. The designs are beautiful and the orders are shipped right away. I look forward to designing more cards on this website."

This review was modified by nancy-38749 on January 13 2017 03:45:02 PM

Prompt service/delivery

"Amazing experience. I was cutting it short for time. Shipment was received promptly. The item received was exactly what was ordered. I'm am very happy with the quality of the product but more impressed with the service. Ordering process was an ease. "

This review was modified by saraidgarcia on January 13 2017 03:15:02 PM

Amazing

"Love, love, love my invitations. I ordered them and the next day they were being shipped. This will be my go to place from now on. "

This review was modified by lijewels on January 13 2017 07:30:02 AM

great service

"easy to order and fast delivery"

This review was modified by simsl on January 13 2017 05:30:02 AM

2017-01-10

Very Pleased! Affordable Price!

"Had invitation done for my daughter's christening. Quality was great. Delivery was quick. Price was great "

This review was modified by amy_redoble on January 12 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Great customer service

"Product received was exactly as ordered.. & when I needed to add more invitations to my order, customer service was knowledgeable, prompt, and very helpful."

Fabulous customer service

"I could not believe how quickly the invitations arrived. The paper quality was great and I would order again anytime!"

Blazing fast delivery!

"I ordered notepads (personalized) on Sunday and they arrived in my mailbox on Tuesday- i did not use rush delivery. The pads were exactly as shown, reasonably priced and even cuter in person. I'm very pleased and would order again. "

2017-01-08

"Very satisfied. Great color, great paper."

2017-01-06

Great!

"I ordered and had the invitations within 5 days. "

Painless Invites

"My threshold for the invitation site was low - ease of the website. After several missteps on other sites, I clicked on Paper Style. Not only was I able to design and proof adorable baby shower invites, but they were delivered to my door two days later. "

Excellent service

"I called after submitting my order to request a change in the print. I was told the item I was requesting a change on was not intended to be used as I was hoping, and I cancelled that part of my order. Thank you for giving me the dimensions and intended use of the product and then letting me cancel without any hassle. I received a credit to my bank account very promptly for the portion of my order that was cancelled. I received my items very quickly and they look great! "

Very pleased!!

"The quality of the invitations I ordered was great and exactly what I wanted. Will definitely use them again. "

2017-01-04

Just what I needed!

"I wanted some affordable thank you note cards and Paper Style met all my needs. Very cute cards, easy to create, shipped very quickly. I could not be happier. Thanks!"

2017-01-04

"The invites are fab. Super job. Would recommend you in a heart beat. "

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.