Stores > Paper Style

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-09-24

Baby Boop

"Loved them; worth every cent....Would recommend for any occasion! ;*)"

2016-09-24

Quick and Easy!!!

"First time ordering was quick and easy and received the invitations in record time!!! Paper Style is now my go to company!!!"

cudos

"really happy with experience...invitations arrived in record time and customer service was a great help when I couldn't get the promo code in correctly. thanks !!"

Quick and easy

"Unbelievably quick delivery ... I received my invitations in 2. Days !"

2016-09-23

"Ordered invitations- came out beautiful. Arrived quickly. Highly recommend."

2016-09-22

"Great personal service and quick delivery!"

Best service ever

"I ordered bathroom towels on Friday evening and then left a message by phone that I needed the product in one week or I would like the order cancelled. I got a lovely voice mail the next day telling me how long production took and from where they would be shipped. She said it would be no problem. They arrived four days later. Because of that call from the company, and also perfect service and product, this is my go-to place for gifts. "

Learn it quickly!!!

"I had never done an invitation on line, so I was apprehensive. However, the instructions were helpful, the response with my information was quickly inserted into the body of the bridal shower. And, they were exactly what I wanted. Therefore, I recommend paperstyle highly!!"

2016-09-22

"So easy to find exactly what I was looking for. Then changed the invitation to my specific information with just a few clicks. Printed and shipped the same day to take the pressure of procrastinating off my shoulders. "

Rustic sample

"It would be nice to get a sample of what your actual invitation would look like, with the personalizations done so you can see the final product."

Yippee. Great job.

"The invitations were perfect. Received them the next day."

Speedy and Satisfactory

"Love the quality, pricing and the fasssssst shipping! Will order from now on. It was easy and convenient. "

Rehearsal Dinner Fiesta

"The invitations are perfect and we are so excited for our special event. Thanks for helping us make it even better!"

Good product

"Staff very helpful to correct a mistake on my order "

Style and a Smile

"Birthday invitation easy to create. My problem with e-mailing a proof was quickly resolved by friendly customer service. The finished product arrived pronto and has gotten rave reviews from guests. Excellent product, service, delivery -- at a very fair price."

This review was modified by joaneckels on September 21 2016 04:16:44 PM

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.