• Paper Style Paper Style Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Love!! Quick shipping and they arrived perfect."

"I had a snafu with delivery - USPS error. Paper Style Customer Service were extremely helpful and made arrangements to reship my order. Fortunately, the original package was finally delivered two days later and reshipment was not needed. Napkins and towels are beautiful as are the desert plates. Would prefer the plates were a bit heavier, however."

"Timely and professional looking"

"The website is very user friendly and the napkins are perfect. Just what I ordered. Delivered in a timely manner...
Will order again....

"At first, I was hesitant to order from an online company, but talking with the Service rep was really helpful to me. She checked my order and made suggestion for the better on the design for the invitations I ordered for Mom's 90th birthday. The invitations arrived so quickly that I hadn't even had time to buy the stamps! I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and will continue to use Paper Style for my printing needs. "

"box was wrapped and presented perfect. "

"From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The order came right on time and we were very happy with the quality and overall service. Thank you"

"It may have been me, but my address is wrong and my initials are incorrect as well. I will order again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

PaperStyle, Paper Style rep has responded

“We apologize for the mixup with your order. We do see that a request was sent after the order was placed to change the sequence of the initials. We shipped to the address provided when the account was setup. We tried to contact you regarding a replacement. Our Customer Service Department looks forward to hearing from you so we may obtain the correct shipping information for a replacement.

Sincerely,
PaperStyle.com”

"The website was user friendly. Lots of great choices. I received my order within a couple of days and they came out perfectly. "

"Great service--thank you!"

"I received my order in less than a week and it look perfect! "

"I have not received the product."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

PaperStyle, Paper Style rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order. The order shipped on Thursday, February 26th via Fedex ground service is as scheduled for delivery this Wednesday, March 4th. Please let us know if the package does not arrive as anticipated. Your business is appreciated.

Sincerely,
PaperStyle.com”

"loved the bachelorette invites I ordered :)"

"The napkins arrived much faster than I anticipated, which is a miracle with the mail service these days. The napkins will be perfect for our event's theme . Thank you for the great service and a quality product."

"Site was easy to use. Received my order promptly. I would recommend and use this site again. "

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.