Stores > Paper Style

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10

Paper Style delivers

"I ordered Endless Summer Luncheon Napkins by Caspari. Paper Style delivered my order on time and the quality was as expected. The napkins are as beautiful in person as they are on line. "

Kind Karen

"My paper stylist was very helpful. She was very patient and insightful. I wish more companies have caring customer services."

2016-05-28

French garden party ooh la la

"Invitation was super easy to design on this website The finished product was a very nice quality at a reasonable price especially compared to other sites I've ordered from. Also the web support was excellent. I would definitly order from Paper Styles again."

2016-05-27

Plates and napkins just right

"Loved the paper goods. They are just what I wanted. The postage I thought was a bit excessive. Could prevent me from ordering more."

2016-05-27

Perfect party invites for my BFF

"From start to finish this was a fabulous experience. I was ordering invitations for my best friends 50th and I wanted them to be perfect! The editing was easy, once submitted they called me with a minor change. I approved it and they printed and shipped them that day! I received them a few days later and I loved them! "

Beautiful desing

"Loved how the invitations came out! Very vivid colors and thick paper. Loved them!! Plus they arrived on time as promised! Definitely would use their service again!!"

Gorgeous Invites!

"The invitations I ordered were gorgeous and very timely!"

Best invite ever!

"I was against the clock when picking out an invitation to my son's rehearsal dinner. Once I found 'The best day ever' invite, it was a breeze plugging in photos and previewing. The turn around time was exceptional. I ordered on a Thursday and received them the next Tuesday! The only thing I didn't notice in my hurried state was one photo was not placed in the frame quite right resulting in a white 'stripe' at the bottom. I didn't notice it when I previewed and they didn't pick up on it either! It would have been nice if they had caught it, but overall I couldn't be happier. The invite itself is good quality and they included a couple extra."

Just What I Was Looking For

"Lovely designs, various sizes, reasonable pricing, FAST shipping - I'll be back!"

2016-05-27

"I was expecting thicker paper for the card."

Rep reply posted May-27-2016

A rep from Paper Style, PaperStyle, has responded

“We sincerely apologize the stationery did not meet your expectations. We stand behind our products with a 100% guarantee and as previously communicated, we will be happy to issue a refund or reprint on heavy stock. ”

Delivered and Gifted!!

"My experience with Paper Style has always been positive and
beyond expectation! Today I received my order at 10:30 am
and gifted it to my daughter when she stopped by at 11:30 am!
She loved the monogrammed slab and personalized tablets
by Embossed Graphics!

2016-05-26

"Met every expectation. The upgraded paper I choose was of excellent quality."

2016-05-26

"Adorable invitations. Happy with purchase and quick shipping."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz Best"

2016-05-26

"Great service! Got my invites so fast!"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.