• Paper Style Paper Style Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2015-07-28

"Did not disappoint. Very Happy"

2015-07-27

"Cute designs, easy ordering and came exactly has expected"

2015-07-27

"First I got my invites and the layout was wrong. They had changed it on me without even asking me if I would like it better this way. So I had to wait another 4 days to get the ones I had created. In the mean time, I was addressing the envelopes and noticed they only sent me 44 envelopes for 50 invites. Now I have to wait another two days to get the rest of the envelopes. It was great that they could ship my order asap, but when they send you the wrong invite and you don't get enough envelopes and it takes another whole week to get it corrected, it really doesn't save you any time at all. This is my first and last transaction. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

PaperStyle, Paper Style rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the errors on your order. This is very unusual for us and we are sorry we did not get it right the first time and for the delay caused by correcting the errors. We appreciate your business and hope you may give us another chance in the future.

Sincerely,
PaperStyle.com”

2015-07-27

"Love the quick turnaround time and I love the invitations!

Happy Customer,
Kym "

2015-07-27

"very speedy printing and delivery!
Invitations were gorgeous!
Numbers were a little off; ordered 40, got 42 invitations and 38 envelopes. Only needed 33 so ok but need to watch your counts."

2015-07-27

"Order came very fast and the product was great"

2015-07-27

"I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Karen, she is knowledgeable, friendly and most of all went above and beyond what I would of expected! Thank you Karen for helping he with my son's rehearsal dinner invitations. ... With my excellent customer service experience I will be sure to use this website in the future."

2015-07-27

"Very satisfied. Order was easy to process and arrived in a timely manner!"

2015-07-27

"Great service! Would definitely use this site again. "

2015-07-27

"Nice product and timely delivery"

2015-07-27

"Very fast , just what I ordered, even got a phone call regarding the picture I sent. Will be ordering from them again."

2015-07-27

"Awesome monogram pads! Super fast shipping. Will be order much, much more! Thanks!"

2015-07-27

"Very easy to get help with the formatting of the card. The design representative couldn't have been more helpful. "

2015-07-27

"Excellent service. Offered a change and delivered quickly. Beautiful invite!"

2015-07-27

"I was very satisfied with the product and the service I received! I will definitely order from them again! "

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.