Stores > Paper Style

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

2016-08-27

"Very good quality! Received my order in 2-3 days! "

Engagement invites engaged

"Wow..... Talk about service.... Received our order within three days! Very pleased with the quality!"

2016-08-27

"My invitations look great, and we are really happy with them. However we paid for 2 day shipping and did not receive them. We were reimbursed for the shipping cost, that does not change the fact that we did not get them in time."

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2016

A rep from Paper Style, PaperStyle, has responded

“We sincerely apologize the invitations were delivered by FedEx 1 day late. A credit has been issued for the 2nd Day Air shipping cost. Kind Regards, PaperStyle.com.”

Perfect!

"This is the second year I have used Paper Style invitations for our annual Christmas Party and I am very pleased. The quality is a better quality that you can buy at Vista Print and the ship time is much faster. We plan on using Paper Style for all our print needs in the future."

EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED.

"The invitations look just like I ordered them PERFECT."

Best experience ever!

"I had some problems uploading a picture. The employee on the telephone was so helpful.
She uploaded my photos and sent me a draft to approve. Then she walked me through the steps to complete the personalized invitation for my father's 100th birthday. The invitations arrived today as promised and they are beautiful!
Thank you Paper Style!

2016-08-26

The perfect invite for every occasion!

"I've been ordering numerous invites over the past few months for small themed events and the process has always been easy and seamless! The selection is great! My team and I have not been disappointed with one invite yet! They all look great! Thank you!"

This review was modified by jzadkovi01 on August 26 2016 04:30:04 PM

Me likey!

"It was a little difficult to see online some of the details but my note cards look wonderful."

As Good As Advertised

"The note paper I ordered was exactly as described on the Paper Style web site. It came in three days and I have been using it since. Nice product, good price, prompt delivery. That is what one expects when ordering on line."

Great for guys!

"Ordered these for my son who is a college freshman and he loves them! Perfect for a thank you or quick note to someone! "

Prompt service!

"Zero delay with this order & all exactly as promised! Thank you!!"

2016-08-25

"Excellent! I spoke with a service person via chat who helped me place an order for 50th anniversary invitations. Good service. Received the invitations in 2 days even though not needed that soon. Impressed."

2016-08-25

"There was a mistake and it was corrected, delivered on time!!"

Perfect

"Exactly what I wanted!! And received my order quickly!! Will def use again."

Exactly right!

"The invitations were perfect! Color, fonts and prints were exactly as described and I could not be happier with them. I recommend highly!"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.