Stores > Paper Style

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2017-02-21

More than pleased! :)

"I got the invitations in just a few days and was more than pleased with the quality of the invitations! I highly recommend this company to anyone. "

This review was modified by cmontesquieu26 on February 23 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-02-20

10 / 5 STARS!

"Andrea and Terri were such a joy to work with! You made everything so easy.
The invitations are adorable, the turnaround time so quick, and pricing so fair. Outstanding company! Thank you!

This review was modified by sreene222 on February 22 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-19

"Extremely satisfied with the quality of product and the service!"

This review was modified by mamccallen on February 21 2017 08:45:01 PM

Crisp & Classy

"Everything came in perfect condition, exactly as I pictured."

This review was modified by akebba_bradshaw on February 21 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

Super sensitive with great interaction

"Since I'm so computer illiterate I approved an incorrect address for a surprise birthday. I notified them immediately and they sent a corrected proof pronto! There was no rush for me so I've made several changes and are awaiting my final approval. They are extremely easy to work with. Thanks, Jean "

This review was modified by jeanbschneider on February 21 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-18

Perfect Paper Products.....Professional Personnel

"On several occasions, I have used Paper Style for invitations.........each time I have had conversations with personnel.......every time they have helped me with every detail concerning my selected product. They were most professional......and every time my invitations were perfect!!! "

This review was modified by ltalmadge on February 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

Wedding gift

"Got embossed monogrammed cards as a gift for my manicurist for her wedding! My daughter says I nailed it! Great product, great gift"

This review was modified by emans401 on February 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

All access granted!!

"I was pleased with the immediate service when I believed to have made a mistake but she assured me all was well and even fixed a mistake I missed! The order came in so fast which was super great!! This great Gatsby party will be under way in a few weeks thanks so much!!!!"

This review was modified by kristyfrost23 on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-17

"The quality of the invitations I ordered and received is excellent. The invitations were delivered in less than a week! I will definitely use this company in the future for my invitation and card needs!"

This review was modified by msmith8969 on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

Excellent Products

"I have recently placed two orders with Paper Style and they both have more than met my expectations. They have so many styles to choose from and so many different fonts, that it makes decision making difficult. Will return when I need mor stationary."

This review was modified by lynne1949 on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

Fantastic customer service

"Amanda helped me over the phone with layout, color, font and made great suggestions for making my daughter's bridal shower invitation look beautiful! I can't wait for the guests to get them in the mail. "

This review was modified by maryjaydowe on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-16

Perfect! Just what I wanted.

"My daughter asked me to create & mail her baby shower invitations. I have printers that needed toner, etc etc, so I decided to order them printed. The design was just right and the final product arrived in my mailbox probably 28 hours after ordering. The quality is good, not chintzy. Highly recommend. "

This review was modified by hollybean42 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-02-16

Super fast

"I had to change my order after it went to print and when i called they acted like it was no problem and reprinted with my changes. No charge. I received my order 2 days later. Awesome service and beautiful announcements. "

This review was modified by gpullara on February 21 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-02-15

"High quality. I'm very happy with the quality of my invitations. Good customer service. Delivered promptly and quickly even faster than expected. Will definitely recommend and use again for future needs "

This review was modified by fentonzeira on February 17 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-14

Great Customer Service!

"Thanks for responding promptly to the re-print request and sending overnight. Very happy with the quality, color theme and print set up of the invitations.

Thanks,
-Josie Wimberley

This review was modified by jwimberley on February 16 2017 08:00:08 PM

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.