Stores > Paper Style

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2016-11-30

Hilarious saleswoman!

"I needed guidance with spacing and the woman who helped me was wonderful, patient and hysterical. Plus, my invitations are perfect!"

2016-11-30

Perfect!

"My order was delivered fast. Everything was accurate and the cards were beautiful. "

Christmas

"Was disappointed in that was told that you had very good reviewers and that they will take care of the additional sentence that I needed. It was not done."

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

A rep from Paper Style, PaperStyle, has responded

“We are very sorry the additional text was not added.
We stand behind our products with a 100% guarantee and as previously communicated, we are happy to reprint the invitations.

Kind Regards,
PaperStyle.com”

Stand by the mailbox...

"My order arrived so quickly I couldn't figure what it was. I just figured I would get my cute notepads and stickers in a week or so and, voila, they were here. Now I'll whip up some more designs for my other sisters and friends for Christmas gifts. "

2016-11-29

"It was easy to do and I'm computer challenged!"

Mommy, Daddy , baby shower invite

"We were very impressed with quality of invite. Printing and delivery time. Would definitely order again soon."

Best Personalized Christmas Card company

"Love this company and have been ordering from them for a couple of years. Great quality cards at a great price and you can customize the cards with more flexibility than any other company. I also received the cards within days of ordering. I will use them every time."

This review was modified by TNUA on November 29 2016 05:41:41 AM

2016-11-28

"Just wish that the cards were less pricey. Also would like more pet cards. "

2016-11-28

Customer service still exists!

"Karen walked me through the process and made my transaction easy as pie! Quality product, quality service!"

2016-11-28

"Invites same out great but there was a challenge with uploading my high res image. We worked it out through email but it was time consuming. End result was awesome and they did give personal attention. "

LOVE this site!

"5 years in a row & still great prices, service & quality! Love, love, love! "

2016-11-28

Getting Ready for the Holidays.

"Very happy with the speed of the delivery and the quality of the products ordered."

Great Product!!

"Great colors! Fast Shipping!"

SERIOUSLY WOW'D!

"I'm BEYOND impressed! I placed my order on Nov 18th and received it Nov 23rd! I was prepared for it to be late due to Turkey Day! You seriously WOW'd me!"

Easy Squeezie

"Ordered corporate holiday party invitations. Is was easy to order the invitations and the finished product was just as pictured and for a reasonable price."

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.