Stores > Paper Style

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

2016-06-29

"The on-line ordering process was clear and easy to use. The delivery was quick and good quality.

Thank you!

2016-06-29

Prompt Delivery - Beautiful Quality - Satisfied Customer!

"I was very impressed by the service I received. Ordering my bridal shower invitations online was so simple, I was surprised. I was able to edit and change the invitation and to see exactly how it would look before I placed my order. I was further impressed when my order arrived with 4 days of clicking the button, and WITHOUT ANY EXTRA POSTAGE COST.

The finished product is lovely and looks like it cost so much more than it did. I will be using this service again, and certainly recommending to others. Thanks!

Sunshine and swim suits

"My order for a birthday party was done quickly and I truly appreciated the email to check and make sure my decisions were correct! I have been using Paperstyle for 13 years and truly love the quality and multitude of options for each category!!"

2016-06-28

Beautiful invites w/ quick delivery

"These invitations for a bridesmaids' luncheon are lovely! Website has Lots of options. Got them delivered much more quickly than I'd expected. "

Loved the experience!

"Designing & customizing my birthday invitation was just what I was looking for! I loved that I could add lines, change font and colors and move things around. I appreciated being able to save my card and come back to it over the course of several days, too. Being able to order matching return address labels was a nice added touch!"

Easy to work with!

"Great customer service. The woman who answered the Customer Service line was SO helpful, full of suggestions and very easy to work with.
Order came very quickly....I would definitely use them again.

Simply the best!

"This is my daughter's first child so everything must be special and perfect. The invitations for the baby shower are perfect! I will be using this site for years to come!"

Loved the invitations

"Perfect! Just as described. High quality and extremely cute baby shower invitations. "

2016-06-28

"'Very pleased with service and products."

Delivered as promised

"Quality product met accurate description. Fast delivery, was here in a matter of a few days!"

Turned out great!

"I loved the way the invitations turned out for my future sister-in-law's shower! Impressed with the quick turn around too! Thanks!"

PaperSTYLE......stylishly on time

"The rehearsal dinner invitations were just what I imagined and the onsite order system was so easy to use. I will definitely use Paper Style again."

great service

"I ordered some napkins for a shower and had them very quickly - they are perfect for our sunflower theme. Thank you!"

Bridal shower

"Beautiful shower invites. Great for a country wedding theme!

2016-06-28

"would have like to be able to change color within graphic picture"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.