Stores > Paper Style

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 10/10 10/10

2016-05-04

Done and delivered in one day!

"The website was very user friendly. It was easy to move text around and there were lots of color and text sizes to choose from. Prices were competitive and product shipped out the next day!"

happy customer

"Really happy with my Kentucky Derby party invitations. Rustic and cute. Everyone loved them. "

Graduation 2016

"Awesome job Paper Style! I will not hesitate to use you again!!!"

2016-05-04

"Invitations were so great, received alot of compliments."

Value

".. at half the price of other similar quality paper goods why wouldn't you buy them?"

Complete satisfaction!

"My customized invitations I ordered were received on time when promised. The quality is top notch and the prices were much better than other sites I looked at. Most importantly they look great! Thank you!"

Wonderful selections and service

"PaperStyle was a great company to work with. The selections were great and they answered a question I had over the phone personally.

I was also impressed with how fast my order arrived.

A wonderful company all around.

Awesome invitations!!

"I love the invitations, they are awesome! great quality, fancy, cute, and they were delivered in no time. Definitely wonderful service...."

2016-05-04

"Great customer service!!! Thanks this is the first time I tried this on line purchase... I loved the invitations to my daughters wedding shower that we choose... I forgot to put the time of the party when they texted me to check if this was over looked and yes it was, so thanks again for the correction... Great job!????"

Sublime and on time

"What more could you ask for?"

Great looking invites!

"Ordered graduation invitations and they looked great! Nice, heavy card stock that was professional in every way. However, envelopes were extremely thin and didn't match the quality of the invitations - hence me reason for only 4 stars."

Very nice selection!

"Great selection and fast turnaround time!"

saved my butt

"I had completely forgotten about getting invitations for the bridal shower and paperstyles made it super easy and I got them in less than 48hrs of ordering. They were perfect in every way. Couldn't have asked for anything better."

The best

"Paper Style has so many products to choose from. I was looking for a specific invitation, a diecut variety, and paper style had it! The communication with this company was excellent through emails and i received my invitations in record time."

Super Fast

"I know that Paper Style is only 30 miles from where I live. However I placed my order on Sunday and received it on Monday. Excellent service!"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.