• Paper Style Paper Style Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"Beautiful product! Arrived when promised. Thanks!"

"Great product and top notch service. Very fast delivery."

"The service I received was prompt and efficient. I would recommend paperstyle for any occasion."

"Beautiful invites. Everything was perfect! "

"Extremely fast and great quality"

"Our "Where the Wild Things Are" address labels were perfect for our son's first Birthday Party Invites. I would highly recommend paper style to anyone. "

"Exactly as described and quickly sent."

"Invitations were beautiful. I particularly appreciated that they "caught" the fact I left the time off our event!
Thank you so much!

"Great customer service! My sales lady was extreamly helpful and curtious. Thanks!"

"Website is easy to navigate,product was just what I wanted,shipping was quick and product arrived in perfect condition."

"My order was perfect when received! The paper quality is fantastic! This was my second order with Paper Style and they once again delivered."

"Invitations turned out beautiful and I was very satisfied with their customer service. Thank you!"

"The invite came out great . I received great feedback. And the staff was very helpful. "

"Great telephone customer service, and merchandise came super quickly. I am delighted with my order."

"Fast and accurate ! The website was easy to use and the selection of unique invites surpase every other sites offerings. The prices were reasonable an the quality of my final product was excellent."

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.