• Paper Style Paper Style Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.1/10 9.1/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.5/10 9.5/10

"Announcements turned out great! Picture could have been a little sharper but I am extremely satisfied."

"Genius! I use my initials, choose my style, hit submit! Stationery that's beautiful and hassle free; and at my door in days. I stand in awe!"

"Package came 2 days after placing order, loved how fast and efficient it was. "

"I loved everything about my order, from the ease of personalizing the beautiful card to the prompt delivery time. I will use Paper Style in the future and will definitely advise my friends and family to use them also."

"Lots of selections to pick for the perfect occasion. Quality merchandise. Received order quickly."

"Couldn't bieve how quickly I received them!"

"The only review that matters...I reordered!"

"Arrived on time and looked great!"

"Invitations looked great!

"I used Paper Style for several of my engagement party invites as well as my custom-designed wedding invitations and Thank You cards, and was extremely happy with the results for each. Great print quality, vibrant colors and Karen was the most wonderful person to deal with on the phone! She went out of her way to print a proof of my wedding invite to ensure the colors and wording printed correctly. Great company for all your special occasion printing needs!"

"Very pleased very nice shipped very fast "

"Very good quality arrived very fast with no extra charge. Price. Was good"

"I looked high, I looked low, but you, Paper Style, are the only ones that had EXACTLY what I was looking for!! I am FOREVER your loyal customer! A High-Five to you all, and a million thanks!"

"Great communication regarding back ordered items and when they're going to be available.
Items arrived in good condition and ahead of schedule.
Very good experience. Thank you.

"We love our invitations for our sons rehearsal dinner.
They turned out great! Adding the stickers to match for securing the envelopes was a nice added touch.
Couldn't be more pleased!!

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.