• Address: 11390 Old Roswell Road, Suite 122, Alpharetta, GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Wonderful, high quality with beautiful printing. I love them!"

"Kristin Sullivan was a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your great customer service!"

"Customizing can be a little time consuming, especially if you are changing fonts, sizes and colors on different lines. But the quality of the finished product is excellent. And the turn around time is fantastic.

I have purchased rehearsal dinner invitations for both of my sons' weddings and they were fantastic.

"I ordered some Caspari napkins on a Wednesday. The order was processed & shipped the same day! I received the order 2 days later on Friday. The napkins were perfect & just what I wanted. Could not have asked for any better service. Will definitely recommend and use this company again."

"I'm very satisfied with paperstyle. At first I was a little iffy but their products are beautiful and their customer service rocks! Thanks Karen! "

"Fast shipping. Gorgeous invitations! "

"The quality was just what I expected. I got exactly what I paid for though I think it is a bit pricey but comparable to all other sites"

"My order arrived more quickly than expected! It was well packaged and in good condition. The order was complete and I am pleased with my purchase. They had a wonderful selection of items."

"A very timely delivery of a good product."

"I've been reordering note cards for my son since he was born. The cards are beautiful and great quality. "

"My order process was quick and easy. Invitations arrived within 3 days of me placing the order. I am very satisfied and will use them again. "

"The invitations were tasteful and promptly delivered. I actually chose Paperstyle because I didn't have to design my own 90th birthday party invitation - the mock up they had was perfect and it was easy to personalize it"

"Beautiful, timely work. Very satisfied "

"This was my first order, but it will not be my last. So happy to have found you through a random search of the Internet.

Great service. Fast delivery. I'm happy!

"The website could be a little more user friendly, but overall the invitations I ordered came out looking great and the turnaround time was better than expected."

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.