Paper Style Reviews - paperstyle.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.66/10 4,646 reviews

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,649)

"Although i didnt end up ordering the invites in the end because my photo was not the best quality---the customer service was outstanding! I would definitely use this company for future invitaions! Very impressed sith the professionalism and just overall kindness! Thank you ! Continued success !"

"Order was completed and in my hands the next day! Perfect!"

"The monogrammed notecards exceeded my expectations;fine quality and paper weight. They arrived promptly in less than one week. Will definitely order again from Paper Style."

"I am impressed by the quick turnaround and high quality product."

"I misunderstood the order form, so instead of 1 set of five notepads, I received 5 boxes containing 8 notepads each. I won't live long enough to use them all. Maybe I'll paper the bathroom."

"Great quality, lots of nice options, and received quickly! I will be a return customer. "

"Website was easy to use and product was exactly as proof. Received order within 48 hours."

"Quality work. Quick turnaround. Very professional. "

"Excellent service. Had my order very quickly!"

"Service was rapid and what we ordered."

"The customer service designer I spoke with on two occasions was wonderful. She was knowledgable and very helpful. The quality of the invitations met my expectations and the entire process was very simple."

"Easy ordering, fast shipping, and quality product! "

"They arrived fast and looked great! I can't wait to send them out. "

"The merchandise was all that I expected.
Very quick turn around service.

"Bridal shower invitations were beautiful, service was excellent and very quick turnaround."