Stores > Paper Style

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Paper Style by clicking a star below.

2017-07-19

Beautiful

"The texture, color and overall finish of the invitations came out wonderful along with the matching envelopes!! Thank you for helping me start the planning of my special day!!"

2017-07-19

I got my hopes up

"I have never had trouble with the delivery of items, but the fact that my order was sent in multiple shipments when it clearly said a specific delivery date makes this experience highly disappointing. "

2017-07-18

Highly recommend!

"I found the exact style I had been searching for invites for my bridal shower! Personalizing was easy and shipping was so quick! "

Great gift

"I sent this to a friend as a gift. She loves paper as much as I do and sending notes is a perfect way to share fondness for personal, hand-written notes. "

Pig Roast cards order #03478057

"My experience was excellent! I was very pleased with the ease of using your web site. It made ordering so fun! The cards arrived in two business days, which was great, because I procrastinated so long! The cards were perfect, great color and no errors in spelling. Your proof-reader is great! Thank you for doing such good quality work. I always will choose you because of that."

Excellent

"Looks exactly how I wanted them! Definitely will use them in the future!"

2017-07-17

First time user and the quality and service was great.

"I am hoping to be able to switch to you for my holiday cards. I am hoping you can offer the service of readdressing from my contact list as the other site does. "

Great experience

"I used Paper Style for the first time. The website was easy to maneuver through. There was a wide assortment to choose from. Customizing was easy. And I got my invitations in just a couple of days. They were perfect!
This was a great experience and I will use them again and recommend them to others.

Perfect Party Choice

"I found the perfect invitation and it was super easy to put together. I even received some advice about how I might want to handle the RSVP. The turnaround on the finished product was very fast."

Near perfect experience

"I put a great deal of effort into the choice of font and sizing of script but didn't notice the key to lock in my design before continuing to the back of the card and lost my choices, needing to begin again. But the final product was beautiful and I will definitely use Paper Style again. They printed my project and delivered so quickly and did an exceptionally professional job. I couldn't have been more pleased."

Worth it!

"I ordered a sample of the invitation that I was interested in. It was true to the picture and I loved it. It arrived promptly so I could make a decision."

Wedding RSVP cards

"This was the fastest order I've ever received. Came in 2 days, regular shipping! Pricing was phenomenal. I ordered the great gatsby RSVP cards with envelopes and the quality was better than expected. I plan to purchase some more themed items for my wedding from this company. 5 STARS!!!!"

2017-07-15

Very pleased with the professional quality!

"Extremely easy to order and customize! Prompt delivery and Professional Quality results!

2017-07-15

JSF

"Excellent service...invitations were perfect. I will use Paper Style again..."

2017-07-14

HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING!

"Very easy ordering process, very fast delivery, best prices, great quality, very happy!"

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.