• Address: 11390 Old Roswell Road, Suite 122, Alpharetta, GA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Great product and fast shipping... Thanks!! "

"The quality of the paper was beautiful. I am very pleased with the product"

"Great service,,easy to order and received cards quickly . Beautiful colors on card and great paper weight. Invitations look very nice, will use again!!"

"I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my personalized address labels arrived in the mail. The personalization tools (e.g. fonts, colors) were easy to use."

"The order arrived before expected. The packaging was superior. The quality above average. I will definitely order from this company again."

"The invitations were beautiful and arrived quickly. I'm very happy with the service. Will definitively use again! "

"Really liked that Paper Style made adjustments and sent me an e-mail for approval! "

"Not only do they have great quality merchandise, they actually called me when I placed order to inform that it was not going to be necessary to pay for upgraded shipping! Imagine that! The best!"

"I was very pleased with my order. Thank you."

"I was extremely pleased and surprised at the level of service and quality of this company. I like to match my address labels, stamps and Christmas cards. I love Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and when I saw the holiday stamps were from that show, I had to get cards and address labels to match. As it was already mid November I wasn't sure if I would be able to get them in time to send my cards ( I tske a two week vacation in Dec.). Paper Style not only had Rudolf labels, they also had one day service! I was thrilled! On top of all this I received a phone call to verify the amount of address labels I wanted. As it turned out, I had accidentally doubled the quantity of labels. The young lady made the adjustment and the difference was immediately credited to my account. I would recommend this website to everyone I know and I will definitely be using them again."

"Very efficient in all aspects of my transaction.

"Invites came quickly, look great, very good quality at a reasonable price "

"I had a fabulous experience!"

"Best service ever! Invitations were shipped the same day I ordered and they look great!"

"Great Experience. Fast and they look very professional"

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.