Stores > Paper Style

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10

Super Satisfied!

"I recently ordered invitations for my daughter's bridal shower. I was incredibly delighted with the speed and quality of the invitations! I would recommend Paper Style to anyone looking for quality, fast and dependable products.

Thanks for the great job!

2016-02-10

"The representative was very helpful and courteous. I received my order within a timely manner."

Frosty Birthday Invite

"The card was excellent! Quality was great and picture looked awesome. They arrived very quickly and I was very satisfied with the product! "

Perfect!

"The Bridal Luncheon invitations were perfect and arrived within 2 days! I will definitely use you again!"

2016-02-09

Thank heaven's for your web site.

"We live in a place that is literally cluttered with cocktail occasions. The major problem is that the closest store that sells really nice cocktail napkins is 45 minutes away. It is mighty nice just to select, click and purchase. My delivery time was terrifically short and I was up and serving in no time. Thanks!
Holden Beach, North Carolina

2016-02-09

"Very pleased with my labels.printing was tremendous.very colorful and very fast service."

Wow!!! Beautiful

"My bridesmaids luncheon invitations are just so pretty. The colors are so vivid and paper quality so nice. Thanks for doing such a great job. I also got my order really quickly. I could not be any more pleased."

Paperstyle delivered again!

"I have ordered a variety of products from Paperstyle over the past few years, and I have been pleased. The personalized notepads I ordered for my friend were attractive and she loved them."

This review was modified by deetennis1 on February 09 2016 10:46:40 AM

2016-02-09

"Attractive product which was received within four days of ordering! Excellent email communication. Very prompt service. Good value."

2016-02-09

"Very quick response. Product delivered in record time
Impressive!

2016-02-09

Great product , super fast shipping

"Everything was perfect , napkins were beautiful, quality great , shipping fast "

Speed and special:)

"We are thrilled with the 80th Birthday invitations. The service was great and they look wonderful. I was actually surprised at the cost. Much less than we were willing to pay:)"

Dab Dance!

"Colors are bright and vibrant! Paper quality very good, and I received my order much sooner than expected!"

Beautiful Bridal Shower Invitations

"Received our invitations 2 days after placing the order online. Love the quality of the invitations and truly appreciate the professionalism of everyone I dealt with at Paper style. Will definitely order through them again."

This review was modified by sverapa on February 08 2016 02:23:29 PM

2016-02-08

First time purchaser. Very satisfied!

"This is the first time I've ordered from your company, and it has been a terrific experience. My order came more quickly than I expected, it was wonderfully packaged for safe delivery, and the quality of the note cards I ordered is exceptional. This will not be my last order, and I will gladly suggest your products to my fiends."

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.