• Address: 11390 Old Roswell Road, Suite 122, Alpharetta, GA

Product & services pricing Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Paper is very thin. Needs to be thicker !"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

PaperStyle, Paper Style rep has responded

“We are so sorry you were disappointed with the thickness of your invitations. The invitation stock is printed on 100# cover so that it can be folded. Is there anything we can do to help to make this a positive experience?

Sincerely,

PaperStyle.com”

"Just as pictured! Love it!"

"My order from Paper Style was perfect. Easy online ordering, excellent online proofing, and quick printing and shipping. The order turned out exactly as pictured online and my daughter was thrilled with her new Tri Delta stationery."

"Quick turn around. Cute kids style
Will use again

"The invitations were so affordable and the quality was great."

"The rehearsal dinner invitations looked great! Very pleased."

"The first order I ever placed with Paper Style was for invitations for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen party. When they shipped the day after we placed the order, I was a bit nervous. What type of quality would they be if they were produced and shipped so quickly? When they arrived, we were thrilled with them. High quality product for a great price delivered so quickly! We will definitely order from Paper Style again."

"My order was on time, packaged perfectly, and the invitations were beautiful. Trust me, you will not be disapppointed if you order from this company!"

"I loved the invitations , there was some changes I had to make! After I Oder and the wonerful stylist helped me fix it in no time! Then when I recived them there was a mistake the day of week was not printed! No worries call and Karen riel solved the change she was so nice and assured me they would be sent again to me ! They were ! And they were perfect . If in future I need anything I will be using your company again! Thank you Debra Esposito "

"Just as it appeared on the website!"

"Loved the product and loved the quick delivery. I also loved the promotions I was able to apply to my order. I will definitely be ordering from them again!"

"I am still waiting for my order after 28 days and still nothing. Paperstyle's response to me is that I should wait further, no apology, and that they will not be held responsible for any extra postal or customs payments (although this has not been flagged up as an issue). Having paid $15.95 for postage plus my goods I am very disappointed at their lack of care and attitude towards customers."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-30-2014

PaperStyle, Paper Style rep has responded

“We are so sorry for the delay within the Postal System and feel terrible.

We will gladly send a replacement order ASAP if you wish at no charge.

International Shipping can sometimes be tricky with customs where we have no control.

Kindly advise how we can make this a positive experience and if a re-ship after our National Holiday on Monday would work.

Kind regards,

Chris Wegener
Founder
PaperStyle.com”

"Found them on Google after another I ordered invitations from another website for failed to contact me and let me know that the invitations I wanted were not available. The ladies at paper style were very helpful and got my order out the same day it was placed on Friday. And I received them on Monday overnight. So thank you thank you very much I would recommend them and use them again when the need arises."

"Very pleased with the invitations I ordered. Wide variety to chose from and I received my order within two days"

"I couldn't be happier with the custom made invitations that I ordered for my son's fall wedding rehearsal dinner. They were beautiful. The whole process was simple with a quick delivery. Thanks for advertising on Google that made it easy to find your business.

A very happy customer!

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.