• Address: 11390 Old Roswell Road, Suite 122, Alpharetta, GA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Very pleased with the invitations...speedy processing and delivery....thanks!!!"

"I have used them in the past to order bridal shower invitations so I went back when I needed to order invites for a party. I used the design your own feature and not only was it very easy to use but the typist at paper style helped with the placement and font. She was exceptionally helpful and the invitations came out great!!"

"The quality of the invitations as well as wine labels were excellent quality. Will use again in the future."

"Easy to use site, quick, standard delivery and beautiful finished product! Would shop here again and refer friends and family here. Thank you for an easy, great experience."

"I ordered monogrammed guest towel in the color of mocha. They arrived quickly, and are of excellent quality. THANK YOU PAPER STYLE !"

"They were just like I ordered."

"They had what I was looking for, processed right away and had the invitations in a few days. Very easy!"

"Love them, spacing was off from the sample but still looks good"

"Product arrived on time and was exactly what I expected. Customer Service was awesome. I had to make a last minute change and they processed it over the phone with no issues. I would highly recommend using them for invitations."

"They were absolutely wonderful! Initially I had a problem with the web site and called customer service. I had personalized, efficient service. The invitations arrived within two days and were exactly what I wanted. "

"Quick and easy transaction and a great deal $ wise. Will shop here again."

"My experience was excellent. Order was shipped from two different locations which concerned me when I received the first box. Shortly thereafter UPS came with my remaining order all well before the date needed and all with free shipping."

"The customer service staff was SO friendly and very helpful. This has been the best experience I've had in buying invitations! They hold true to their 100% satisfaction guarantee as well. LOVE THE INVITES TOO! Couldn't be happier with the service, quality, or time.
Thanks again :)

"Easy and quick!!! Could not have ask for better customer service."

"The cards and envelopes are perfect!"

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.