Stores > Paper Style

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

2016-07-27

Amazing Experience

"This was the first time I ordered from Paper Style and am very pleased. I ordered invitations for a 90th birthday party. It was very easy to customize the invitations online and the finished product is a nice quality. Also I received my invitations in several days after ordering. I highly recommend Paper Styles."

2016-07-27

Easy Peasy

"Arrived very quickly and are excellent quality."

2016-07-26

Lovely product!

"This was my 2nd order, and I couldn't be more pleased. The website allows you to easily design your project. The finished product is even better than pictured. I will definitely be returning to Paper Style for our small business stationery!"

2016-07-26

Decent for the price

"this is correction. I accidentally wrote a review for a different... OOPs. With that being said I will say that the product fine and shipping was very quick. I will shop here again "

This review was modified by shaky51 on July 26 2016 12:06:55 PM

Fun

"Ordered Mad Men Cocktail Party invites. Pricey, but good quality. Will use Paper Style again."

Perfect

"My order was delivered fast and the stationary was beautiful. "

2016-07-25

"Fast delivery! Quality great! "

Classic & Beautiful!

"I was so pleased with the quality of the paper, the raised lettering and the classic yet updated monogram style! Can't say enough good things and I will be ordering again!"

2016-07-25

Very fast and easy service!

"I received my requested Caspari paper guest towels very quickly. I had wanted them for a dinner at my house yesterday so I was pleased that My guest powder rooms had the towels which I wanted. Thanks!"

User friendly and quick

"Very happy with the ease of use of the site, the quality and the quick turnaround."

Loved it!

"Good Quality and as expected it to be... Great job."

Quick and easy!

"Ordered invites for my husbands 50th birthday and they came within a few days, were perfect!"

Professional paper style

"Love your service - i made a big mistake and it was so easy to email and correct my mistake. Follow up emails from staff were great"

2016-07-22

Great service again !

"Thanks for providing reasonably priced great looking invitations. Your prompt service never lets me down. "

2016-07-22

"I was very pleased with the baby shower invitations I ordered. They were delivered promptly , even before the expected delivery date . I was very pleased and would recommend them for sure . "

Share Paper Style's store rating

Paper Style is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Paper Style is a merchant member
Paper Style participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.