• Rating 3.33/10 6 reviews

Papa John's Pizza is not a merchant member
    Papa John's Pizza does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Papa John's Pizza contact information

"I got a pizza there a week ago and they got everything wrong. I was ordering for a bunch of hungry marines and everything had pineapple on it. What the....? Get your rear in gear PJs."

"I broke a tooth on a Papa Johns pizza and they only showed concern until they were certain that I could not prove they were at fault then their corporate liar (nee lawyer) basically told me to "F" off as there would be no settlement. I had never asked for anything from them. They didn't even offer a free pizza! (Not that I will ever eat there again). They told me if I could find the sausage that broke the tooth, they would give me the contact information for sausage maker. No other concerns. They suck. That pizza cost me over a grand out of pocket and they don't give a rats behind. Perhaps that's the meat in the pizza."

"love their pizzas. Much tastier than the other chain pizzerias out there (i.e. pizza hut, dominos). Quality ingredients, good selection, easy ordering processs via phone/internet. "

"I was recently witness to one of their drivers running a guy on a motorcycle off the road. The guy was in a small silver dodge car. When I called the store I spoke to a guy named brad. I was informed it was none of my business that the guy on the motorcycle may have had it coming. To me this is the wrong atitude for a pizza DELIVERY place to have."

" I am not sure of the Order Number but that is the only information on the boxes label. We ordered two fully loaded pizzas and as we were eating them, I bit into something hard and it broke a little piece of my tooth and slightly cut my gum, the pizza was that good and I was tearing it up, hence not being aware of what was on it as I shoved it in. I called the store manager which is less than a quarter mile away and asked him to come by or send a representative to confirm this piece of bone in the meat and my injuries but he refused, then asked me if he could send a free pizza. I believe I was done eating pizza that night so I declined his offer. I then emailed Papa Johns customer service and asked for a response and to date I have not recieved any response whatsoever. I believe I gave them waaay more time to respond than necessary and they have totally ignored me. I still have the pizza with the bone fragments in cold storage and am contemplating my next move. I am not overly angry just feeling bad that they are that callous toward thier cutomers. I do admit that for many years from their begginning they had the worst pizza imaginable but they have turned that around with the additions they give you and now have top notch ingredients in my estimation. I only discovered this recently (2010) when we typically ordered Dominoes pizza online at 8:10pm and they called us within one minute and said they were no longer taking orders or delivering even though they closed at 10:30pm, which forced us to Papa Johns. Papa Johns is no longer the greasy, bad tasting pizza they started out with, but where they improved in one area they have lost the MOST IMPORTANT battle in the war, customer service and relations. I cannot imagine them not at least contacting me. If their pizza has a problem they appear unconcerned and that is not good at all."

"Great pizza, but delivery taking up to an hour."