• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"All correct, the phone is excellent"

"fast and safety. whit quality"

"Everything was great.Great phone and great delivery to Romania .
#100812572 (placed on July 28, 2014 7:07:56 AM CDT);JIAYU G6 Smartphone 5.7 Inch LTPS FHD Screen 2GB 32GB MTK6592 3500mAh NFC OTG

"super fast, thanks Pandawill"

"very good and very fast !"

"Surprising reply from Pandawill, I tried to change my shiping, they did it no charging anything . Very good suplier. I will take in account in the future and with my Friends."

"First class product and delivery. "

kounelii's Avatar
Athens, Greece

"CUSTOMERS BEWARE...

I made one order, delay until shipping was 10 days (!!!) ...

i made second order, after 5 days (!!!) they email me that one item is not in stock and i have to choose other item.
the second order does not appear in my account. i sent two email to fix it and they did not reply.
i still wait for second order after 8 days... no news, no tracking number, no confirmation email (!!!)...

Not happy from customer support.

i do not recommend this store.
There are many stores like this one, just pick another to transact with.

thanks you

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

“Dear kounelii

Thanks for your business on our website.As you did not login before you placed an order,so you can not see the order information in your account.We will send out the parcel as soon as possible.Once the parcel ships will send the tracking number by email.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com

Pandawill CustomerService”

"Very good service and many options/accessories available - excellent product as well."

"I orded on 04-8-2014 a XIAOMI MI3 Smartphone Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz 2GB 16GB 5.0 Inch FHD OGS Screen - Silver

23-8-2014 the telephone is delivered on my house in the netherlands all around the world in 19 day's really good company i'm very happy i will order soon again thanks..

"After the ordering pandawill sent an email to me that they can't install the CyanogenMod because there is a bug in the system. I thought lol, what kind of explanation is that,I have ordered it with CyanogenMod. Then I waited, and after two weeks the package arrived.It was very fast!I opened the package and everything was fine, and when I turned the phone on, then the cyanogen system welcomed me. So everything became perfect at the end."

"BEWARE!!!! they will Lie to you.

Someone updated my order status with a fake tracking number that after two weeks didn't return any information about the parcel. I had to contact customer support and then they gave me another tracking number which has just been posted by EMS which means that they had me waiting two weeks for a parcel that was not going to be delivered because the number as a FAKE.

Still waiting on the phone to arrive (if at all) I will definitely not be buying from this store at all in the future.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

“Dear manueldelreal

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.For your order 100818246,we posted the package on Aug 12.As the logistic agency mixed up the tracking number,so the first tracking number which we offfered to you was incorrect,it is for the others.Finally,my colleagues told
you the correct tracking number.It will take aruond 7-15 days delivered the pacakge,so please kindly wait more several days,you will get the parcel soon.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"de momento va todo bien, no me puedo quejar"

"The site displays that products are in stock, by in fact they're not.

My purchase from 08/12/2014 of THL 5000 is still "processing".
10 days, heh.
Going to cancel my order.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

“Dear admsev

Thanks for your business on our website.We are ready to post the order,but you want to cancel the orde.So we have cancelled order and refunded.Please check your PayPal account.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"There were some issues in the last order with aftersales support but finally we found a solution even i put a high pressure. In general all orders have been proceeded with satisfaction "

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.