• Pandawill

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10

What is this?

"While there was not any problems . We hope for further cooperation . "

"I ordered a Be Touch 2 via the flash sale. I got to the Pay Pal screen to pay for it: it stated the flash sale price of $179.99. I pressed the button to pay ... and i was invoiced for $229.99.

I contacted the helpdesk of Pandawill, and did not get an explanation.

I find it UNBELIEVABLE more money is taken from my account that shown in the PayPal screen (i kept a screenshot, i can prove it). Worse, the phone was not offered to me for that price anyway :-(

"I bought end of January two Meizu M1 Note.
I received them after a month, everything ok till April the first phone had a problem in the screen a yellow line probably a problem with the light on the screen. They told me to send it back. They receive it 25 of May and still haven't repair it. Apart from that the second phone on June has the same problem on screen. I was so angry and i asked them to refund me and they reply me to send it back for repair. Their after sales service is so bad. Now i still wait for my phone to be returned and the other one that i have has a problem on the screen. I don't recommend pandawill. Be careful

"i made a purchase in June 25, 2015 and still not received any news about my order .
i am really dissapointed.

"Extra, extra, extra.....exelent!!!"

"???????? ? ????? ????? ??????? ??????, ????? ???????? ??????, ?????? ?????? ??? ?????, ???? ????????!"

"Great service! The smartphone that I ordered arrive really fast! And the quality of the same is excellent!"

"Very good service and delivery. A+++"

"They were very fast and friendly"

"I ordered phone. It was "in stock" on website. I was waiting for it for two weeks and they still didn't send it cause in reality they didn't have it. In the end I canceled order."

"I use the site for several years and am very satisfied. Orders, delivery, warranty and communication - everything is good. Permanent promotions and competitive prices. I wish you success and a lot of satisfied customers."

"very satisfied, the product received was as expected.
everything worked properly.
delivery time was very good

"Ordered Mi Band. Again. And again.
Pandawill rocks!

"My acquaintance with the store Pandawill began in 2011. At the moment I made more than 20 purchases, mostly electronics, and want to share their experiences with other users.
At first glance it may seem that Pandawill not compete with the other Chinese shops, especially in terms of prices. Yes they are a bit higher than other well-known shopping areas, but do not bring Pandawill blacklisted. This store, which is to work, and eventually it will open at all on the other side. So, what we can surprise the Pandawill store:
1. At the first purchase will receive a discount of 5%. It has many shops, but here it can be considered a nice bonus.
2. When making more than 10 separate orders Pandawill provides the user with a permanent discount of 5 per cent. But it's really cool. Now, prices for many goods in the shops of less than competitors.
3. For every purchase of bonus points are awarded. They also charged for subscribing to the news. Every 100 bonus points equal to 1 US dollar. When making a reservation of the payment can be made by bonus points. This is a super idea to stimulate and reward loyalty. With bonus points can greatly save on the purchase.
4. I like the user from Russia is very nice to see the support of my mother tongue. All prices are displayed in the native currency for me. It is also pleased with the presence of Russian-speaking technical support specialists.
5. Local delivery of the goods. Pandawill in my one of the first Chinese stores, which entered the Russian market. Now buyers have a full warranty, and some products can be ordered with delivery in Moscow and it is also cool.
6. The site of the Pandawill store can participate in the auction, which is often exhibited interesting and relevant examples of electronics. Needless to say, it can buy them at a steep discount, and the view is often from the new product.
7. Of course, the happy hours. Now even more goods every week. And this is another opportunity to buy something at a deep discount. Spot brand new happy hour.
8. And now the coolest thing on the Pandawill can buy some products for free. For this purpose it is necessary to obtain the approval of the shop, and after receipt of the goods leave a comment about it to others. If the review is really useful and interesting, the store will return the full value of the goods. This does not exist anywhere.
9. For all the time to shop All products come in a very good and secure packaging, and delivery time fit in a month that my country is considered normal rate.
You can continue for a long time, but I think even this list is enough to understand that this store is to conclude a long-term cooperation. Thanks again Pandawill !!!

"constantly ordering on this site.
very satisfied.
fast processing and shipping, good prices, constant discounts and more.
I advise.

Share Pandawill's store rating

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.