Stores > Pandawill

• Phone: 86.755.83650148
    • Customer Support: 86.755.83650148

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

item not received, no refund

"i purchased a phone for 125$ (not a cheap item)
after like 2 months i tried to track it, and appropriately the item was shipped back because of some problem with the post office (i didn't received any message).
after discussions with the service it was told that the package on it's way back, will arrive in 6 MONTHS ! and only then maybe i'll be refunded.. meanwhile this time and more is passed, and still no info or message. for now i'm for nearly an year with no item and no refund.
I don't think that i'm a problematic costumer, after many hundreds of item that i bought at Aliexpress, Ebay & GearBest, i never had situation like this.

Overall, it's very disappointing to be treated like this by Pandawill

i hope to have better experiances in the future

After sale support worst I ever meet!!

"When I wrote to a support service after the problems started with my phone the service simply stoped to answerme!!!
This is very rude! I bought 2 phones and wanted to buy more but will not be using Pandawill any more and will advise my friends not use this online shop!

This review was modified by amb777 on August 06 2016 08:46:42 AM

"product JIAKE JK760 Smartphone Android 4.4 MTK6572W Dual Core 5.0 Inch Smart Wake Black
was defective and it took me 2 months to take my money back through paypal
seller didnt want to accept that the phone was defective
finally i took my money back and i dont buy again from this shop

Jiayu S3 under repair for more than 14 weeks

"Hello all,

Don't buy from pandawill, if it breaks you will never get it back. My phone was only 2 months old when it broke down, i have send it back to them and still waiting to get it back, they recieved it the end of januari 2016. They told me the repair should take 3 till 5 weeks which is already a lot. Every time when i ask for my phone the say that they told the repair to speed up week after week. There is no warranty and the refund is only 80 USD for a 2 months old phone ( i payed now with sending back 243,30 USD)

So don't buy at PANDAWILL see also the reviews on there own forum were they also don't give a reaction on.

This review was modified by alfonshil on May 17 2016 04:58:02 AM

Fraud and cheaters

"I bought smart phone from pandawill on 29/10/2015 $110.00usd. My order number 100976668, they shipped on 31/10/2015, track no RF357974798SG, its arrived in my country Malaysia after 5 day. Items hold by customs for 10 days reason items unsealed. Then customs returned back to sender, till now I'm Waiting for new or refund my money back, I never get anything from pandawill, their said not responsible for items rejected by customs. I sent a lot of emails to customer care pandawill, their answers still waiting for parcel are was transit in Singapore now. I'm waiting for more than 6 month but didn't get anything. Their don't take responsibility for that and blame me my country. Pandawill really fraud and cheating me. I advise for those international customers/consumers don't deal with pandawill, don't take risks."

"Ok, you may think it's a great deal and you think you've saved a heap of dollars when you purchase something from this site. But in reality, if something does go wrong they are NOT interested in your warranty claim. They will ignore your requests, they try to delay the process as long as possible and in the end you are left with a broken piece of junk electronic.

Please do yourself a favor, save the extra dollars and buy brand name electronics from reputable sources. It will save you lots of time and grief if anything does go wrong.

I would rate this company negative stars if there was an option.

This review was modified by juzrrr on April 21 2016 06:01:43 PM

Overall very happy

"I am generally happy with the product and service. Whilst i understand some of the complaints i do not believe they apply to most purchases.

This review was modified by gpwristbandsolutions on March 22 2016 07:26:08 AM

Stay away from Pandawill

"On two occasions I bought 2 cell phones and was generally satisfied with the phones.
The problems started when power button, flex cable) on the phone broke down and that was all I was looking for from them. After couple of months of negotiations and pictures of the part they sent me allegedly the replacement - BUT it was a useless plastic button not a described and pictured flex cable, and after that moment they have been avoiding any communication and not responding to the emails at all.
In the same time with all this going on they have also closed their message centre (aka tech support) online support. Of course, not due to this case but likely to all other open cases they had.
Also, one can not leave a bad review at their site, any more - I've tried with no success.
That tells you enough.
So my advice: stay away from them.

This review was modified by DarkoH on March 11 2016 07:13:15 AM

Could be better, not very good customer service

"Prices are a Little High, contacted customer however no help."

Bad, high price, low quality products

"Made a few purchases, the price were high, delivery slow and the phones were low quality"

"Worst customer's nightmare. Ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 for $230 in the beginning of September, and not received it yet. The Support Team is extremely unhelpful, not even trying to investigate the case. Looks like I paid money for nothing."

"my order is #100932644 shiped in 2015-05-29 21:48:23 but dont arrived yet. almost five months."

"you run out of stock on sku59425
you didn't bather send me any message about it
after 12 days an inquiry that I've sent you told me
that not the way to do business

"Hice el pedido el 30 de agosto de 2015 y lo han enviado el 22 de septiembre de 2015 ¿casi un mes?. Ahora hay que añadir 29 días laborables para que llegue.
Casi 2 meses para que llegue el envío es mucho tiempo.

"The seller is very good service! Always interesting actions and polite salesmen!"

Share Pandawill's store rating

Pandawill is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pandawill is not a merchant member
Pandawill does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!