• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

"On jan 2014 the tablet buyed stopped to work.
I ask service to repair and they confirm me to send it back (RMA number WC0007922).
After a few time they confirmed that received the item on 25/2/2014.

Up to now (29/07/2014) I sent a lot of e-mail to have info of this product but i received only a few answer asking to wait.
I think this is one of the worst consumer service i found, it's really a shame.
I waste also my money to send back the product they lost !

"Ordered phone Newman N2 before the New Year. The price was great and is lower than in other stores! All frightened that order before the holidays will be a long post and the goods will be a long walk. Sent quickly and I got a phone in the past month, despite the Christmas holidays! The phone was well packed, everything works fine. Pandavill recommend as a great seller!"

"Still not shipped.
On live chat they say tomorrow or 2-5 days. But still not shipped.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear info-28949

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Sorry for the inconvenience.As the item which you bought is a hot sale product,so it will take more several days to restock the item.Would you mind kindly wait more several days or change to other items.Looking forward to your reply.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to
customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I have chosen 4star rating because of the afterbuy service was not so good. Until now I have baught 4 thing. And one of them was smartphone wich I had to send back for repairment. It took half year until I got it back. And I had constantly to remind about it. Only after 3 monthes I was informed that I have to pay for the repairment which is a litle bit too long. And after this I had to wait another three long monthes. Except this case everything is pretty much functions very well. You get what you order . The communication with customer service is good and responce is fast. In addition almost every week you can find a good deal on happyhour sale. So I would defanatly recomand to buy from this site. Hope this overall help to decide."

"It's a easy buy page, and the comunication witch the personal of pandawill are perfect. The best buy page in the world.

"Am very happy with the product , man friendly functions "

"Siento que le hacen falta mas productos, y el tiempo en ser enviados es algo tardado."

"it was a nice experience fast shipping than expected. kudos "

"Very low prices and zero shipping. I recoment it 100%."

"The have great products and promotions! Definitely recommended!"

"Delivery and response fast enough.
Better yet, if there are orders that have been sent notification via email, with a tracking number.

"The shipping was fairly quick, but unfortunately the unit I received did not work. After several correspondences with customer support, they agreed to refund my purchase price. "

"regrettably
I received the phone only today
I wait for that 6 months
because you didn't
wrote the real price outside on the package
I'm very Disappointed
I bought a new phone before 5 months
I don't like this phone because i received that 6 months after I bought it

for response

9744347@gmail.com

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-24-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear customer

Thanks for your business on our website.Sorry for the inconvenience.If the customers do not have special request,
we will help declare the package with lower value,then it will be more convenience to help Customs clerance.But different
countrys have different policy,so your package stuck in the Customs and taken 6 months delivered the package.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.We can offer a 5% discount as a compensation for the long waiting.
If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the ematil
to customerservice@pandawill.com

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"Very fast deliver.
You get exactly what you order.
Very good quality of products.
Very good support.

"La web es muy clara, lo pedido corresponde fielmente con lo recibido. Incluso me comunicaron que el color de funda encargada no estaba en stock en el momento de enviarla y me ofrecieron alternativas vía email. Comunicación directa con el vendedor, genial.
Repetiré

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.