• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10

What is this?

"I ordered a case for my Leagoo Lead1 mobile on Aug. 30, it was send on Sep. 5 due to restock and arrived on Sep. 12 in the Netherlands, free of charge and very fast!"

"everything was perfect and in very low price"

"I placed an order on the 30th of August. Paid for expedited shipping but it still shows my order is holding and today is Sept 9. I have contacted customer service several times and they just keep giving me the run around. I have yet to hear what is going on with my package and i have contacted the site several times! The customer service is also very rude. I am not happy with the pandawill service at all! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

“Dear cat_puppy_nb

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.For your order,it is under processing for a long time. As your account is not PayPal verfied, so the PayPal notice us need to confirm the payment.We have send several emails to us,but no reply.Until you contacted with us on Sep 12 and confirmed your payment,so we dispatched the parcel on Sep 12 by DHL.You will get the parcel in the next few days.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I ordered two phones fromthis seller,one came dead,paypal said to return this phone to the seller,seller received the phone but did not issue a refund,I ordered a new order and 8 days later ask the seller what'sgoing on since I did not get any tracking number.
Seller responded that if I want to get the refund forthe first order and the new order I will have toclose the first claim,Paypal said no,seller said no refund and no shippment of new order so I made a claim for the second one,seller is a thief and a fraud,he gets the money and never sends anything.
Also they never check the phones prior to shippment so phones are faulty from manufacturer.
Seller is doing anything possibleto avoid responsibility.
Never buy fromthis scam store,ever.

SELLER LIES BELOW,THEY ARE THIEVES AND LIARS

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

“Hello spyrakos

Thanks for your business on Pandawill. Why we hold your order,why we not refund to you.You may know clearly than us. For your previous order,one item which you got have some problem and you agree send back to repair. But after that,you opened the dispute on PayPal and want to refund.It is unaccpetable. This is why we hold your new order. We wish you can cooperate with us and close the dispute on PayPal as soon as possible.We will dispatch the parcel as soon as possible.Once the parcel ships will send the tracking number by email. If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com

Sincerely

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I ordered a cell phone and paid extra for ems, I recieved the phone 22 days after I ordered when I was supposed to recieve it between 12 to 15 days. I spoke to customer service who claimed there was a proccesing delay bacause they had to recieve the phone from the manufacturer. They did not notify me of the delay, failed to send a confirmation email, I had to contact them and request it. Overall, very bad service"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-11-2014

“Dear israelrich

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Really sorry for the inconvenience.As the item which you bought is one of the hot-selling products,so it takes several days get restock from factory.Once the item is available,we dispatched the parcel immediately.For your several days waiting,we will give you a 5% coupon as a compensation for your next order,you can use it in the next order.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I have ordered a product on the 25th of august. On the website they say the processing time is 1-2 days. It'e been 14 days now and my product is still processing. Customer service is no good as well. I talked with them on why the product was not sent out and they kept telling me it's out of stock, when on the website it clearly shows it's in stock. I've talked to them and they assured me the order will be shipped until the 4th of september. When I logged in on the 4th of september and asked why my product was not sent out yet, as promised, they told me the exact same thing: that the product was not in stock, but again on the website it showed otherwise, moreover when I tried to add it to my cart, just to see if the product was out of stock as they told me, again it showed the product was in stock. They assured me the product will be sent out by the 7th of september, today is the 8th of september and my order is still processing. I'm not even going to bother talking with them again because i know what they will tell me. I'm really annoyed by the lack of professionalism of their customer service, they don't do anything useful to help you and when they feel like you're going hard on them all they tell you is that they are not responsible for that particular thing you are having issues with. Worst customer service ever. They had no trouble charging me for the product and taking the money out of my bank account, and as soon as they did that, they did nothing to resolve my issue. I have not even received an email to explain why it's been 14 days and the product was not shipped yet. Never before i have been treated in such an unprofessional way by a company and i can say that I am looking forward for this all experience to be over."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

“Dear uana_uana

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Really sorry for the inconvenience.Your order is processing for a long time,as the item is not available.Normally,if customers placed an order,all the items will be restock within 3 days then dispatched.But for your order,the item is not available,as the factory can not produce timely,so we can not get the items restock on time.We are apoligize for the inconvenience.Right now,would you mind change to other items? Or cancel the order and refund.Which one do you prefer? If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com

Pandawill Customerservice”

"The product is extremely well packaged, quick service, good communication. I can recommend Pandawill!"

"I'm very satisfied from your services! my order came in totaly 20 days!"

"Great!! Very fast deliver!!
My new phone is awesome.
Thanks!

"I get the product without any objection deadlines set and when I opened the envelope and everything was complete according to announcement thank you very much pandawill"

"I bought a g5 giayu for an offer
This phone came with spots on the screen and scratches on the casing.
phone will not turn on.
No charge and overheats.

SOLD OFFER A SECOND HAND PHONE OTHER PERSON SURELY NOT WORK BECAUSE returned

Pandawill IS A SCAM

I have been contacted by mail and the uncia solution is to send the phone for repair and over I pay the shipping.

And I paid for a new phone, I do not want one repaired
I refuse to pay for shipping if ye ye cumpables been sending a bad phone.

I'm writing my opinion and everything happened by social networks and blogs, but not have to look far to see that this company is a SCAM

looking at google can already be seen.
I put videos from my phone to unseal state to see what was coming and another to see how this does not work nothing

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

“Dear carloscasvazz

Thanks for your business on our website.All our products need to be tested strictly before dispatched to the customers.So,if there have some little spots on the screen,it is normal.It is very easy to clean the spots. But you said,it is a second hand phone,it is impossible.In that situation,please contact with customerservice@pandawill.com,and you would better take a video or photos to your problem,we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory answer.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"The phone and the service is perfect. Fast, fair and reliable."

"Quick shipment, great product. "

"All correct, the phone is excellent"

"fast and safety. whit quality"

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.