• Pandawill

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10

What is this?

"ordered from here 10 days ago, only received a confirmation email, i have heard nothing since, no tracking number no despatch details, poor service so far."

"Very bad store. I ordered Original XIAOMI Mini 150M USB WiFi Wireless LAN Adapter Wireless Router - Orange sku59281
When I paid - item will be in stock. After it seller asked black color for shipping - and I confirmed it. But after 2 days seller dont shipping anything and refunded.
???????? ???? ?? ?????, ???????? ????????!

"Good seller, fast shipping, i have already buy some stuff from pandawill."

"Very helpful live chat assistants, good prices with fast shipping, and a lot of promotion/sale."

"This is my first experience buying through pandawill...n delivered within a week or 2. Satisfied with the service n good concern"

"Muy buen servicio , no e tenido ninguna pega ni al comprar ni al recepcionar el pedido, todo genial."

"nothing bad a esperar nomas que llegue el pedido"

"good reseller. quick shiping."

"My order still processing.The item is not marked as sold out.When my phone will be received? After two monts or three?"

"??????? ??? ?? Pandawill,?? ??????????? ?? ??????? ?? ????."

"Order # 100957138
Not a word since I placed the order.
Got the confirmation but after that , nothing ?????

"Hello
I like a chat feature, which I modified the order as I needed. Responses to e*mail is within 24 hours. Currently I use like SF Express, the speed of delivery is good and not delay it at customs.

"Stay away. I did fall because of their low prices and they charged me 10 USD admin fees for a phone that they could not deliver because they did not have the phone and I dared to involve PayPal. Do not become a Pandawill victim...Run...Run...Run"

"Pandawill is OK. But when it comes to guarantee repair I am not so sure because they always ask for a video to show problem but this is not always possible. So I'll reserve my judgment when a problem arises as it may. Selling and delivery is good but after sales service is even more important"

"Dodáno 18.08.2015. Vše OK a bez problém?. Musím doporu?it. Z ?íny do ?R za 18 dn? od objednání-super!!!"

Share Pandawill's store rating

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.