• Address: Shenzhen, China

Customer service: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10

What is this?

"I've Bought White Doogee Dg580 Smartphone,
Description:The Smartphone As It Is Described,(5 Out Of 5)

Communication: Comm. With Customer Care Is Great,Most Of The Time They Solve Your Queries & Give You suitable Solution.(5 Out Of 5)

Shipping Time:I live In The India,In My Case It Takes Exactly 30 Days To Receive Order At My Town With Extra Paid TNT Shipping,I Get Tracking Number & Its Fully Working,So I'm Little Bit Disappointed By Shipping Time But Its Ok(,4 Out OF 5)
Shipping & Handling Charges:
TNT Shipping Charges Around 8$,
Plus I Need To Pay Huge Amount Of ~33$(2105 Indian Rupees) Custom Duties & Taxes,Even After Written "Gift" On Order,So That Is Big Disappointment By This Unexpected Fees,Maybe I'm Unlucky With Customs,So (3 Out Of 5)

I Recommend Other Buyers To "Buy Import Tax & VAT Insurance" at Checkout,This Will Help You To Avoid Unwanted Import Fees,Great Feature By Pandawill.

Verdict:Pandawill is Genuine & Great Site For Shopping,I Recommend This Site.(5 Out Of 5)

"Waiting for about 3 weeks and still didnt receive any package"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-26-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear customer

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.You should tell us the order number,then we can help you to check it.If the orders that are less than US$30 will be shipped by Regular Airmail for free regardless of the destination country and all orders that are more than US$30 will be shipped by Registered Airmail free(with tracking number). So,if you order less than 30USD,will be shipped by Regular Airmail,it will take around 15-35 days delivered the package. Please contact with customerservice@pandawill.com,and offer the order number,then we can help you to check it. If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I bought a cover for my chinese Leagoo cellplhone. Pandawill delivered it within 7 days.
Perfect cover, it works super.

Thanks.

"I like to buy things on pandawill."

"So, it was better that I was waiting!!! I'we got all answers! Fast shiping! And I like you got live chat and there I can pleas some nice lady to help me to find what I want for example mobile phone!!!"

"Perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect."

"I have placed order on 10/1 and still didn't receive it. And I bought a smartphone, which will become old and outdated by the time I receive it."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear game-on

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Sorry for the inconvenience.For your order,the package has been in your local Post office,please contact with them and pick up the package as soon as possible.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"The phone was sending by Pandawill, is a great product. "

"Item arrived very fast with good packaging."

"Delivery time is good, products are corrctly described, theie customer service is responsive and helpful."

"I received my new phone, very fast in Holland, with Singapore post.
What can i say, it is what it is. Pandawill is a trustfull site, where you can buy a new phone. I had taken the insurance with the order, and i needed it aftersales. No problem, also that went well. They payed for the customs afterwards. I ll buy again there.

"Primarily I can speak english. I received Product seems to have repaired. Speaker crushed and gelatin many scratches. They said send it back. 40 days has already arrived. I said no problem. They said let's send it again for repair. I Said the repair would not be here. Auxiliaries happened. I also bought a second hand price(I bought here 11 phones) "

"great sevice.
i will buy with pandawill again next time.

"Pandawill is my first shop, then I start to find my needs and Happy hour offer is my favorit offer. "

"Generally speaking a good site also needs improvement!
As for the mission of good moderate UP !!!
the continuous currently satisfied !!!

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.