• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

What is this?

"Fast free Shipping via Singapore Post with tracking number. To Ukraine it take usually 2-3 weeks.
I am satisfied with PandaWill service.
All my orders delivered in good condition, package is very accurate.

"pesquisei muito sobre este aparelho,aparentemente me parece ser muito bom,quando receber dou um complemento no comentario.sobre a loja envio foi rapido,vamos aguardar a entrega."

"Overall very good experience with Pandawill. Only a minor issue. The shipping by TNT to many like me meant TNT express but it turned out to be Nederland post. They should clarify this on the website."

"Have not received any information about my order"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-29-2015

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear customer

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.For your order,we will send out within 24 hours.Once the parcel ships will send
tracking number by email.Please kindly wait more some days,you will get the parcel soon.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"All went Perfect!!

I will buy again from pandawill in near Future...

"ürün iptal oldu ama h?zl? iade yapt?lar"

"Very Satisfied. Thank you"

"I ordered a pink model of redmi 2. The support told me it will be sent in 7 days and if not so I will be compensated with a gift.
aftet 7 days the support told me they don't have the pink model so they sent me the white model for 7$ less.
when I ask the support to respect the agreement for a gift compensation he refused.
I told him that I'm not comming back to buy here again.
think again if you still don't want to compensate me because I'm going to tell about it to all Israelies that thinking to buy on pandawill!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear guypc1

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.We are sorry for that problem.Did you got the agreement with my colleagues? If so,could you please send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com, and show us the contact information.Once we confirmed,will give you a proper solution.Also,for the inconvenience,we will give you a 5USD coupon as a compensation,you can use it in the next order.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to us.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"pandawill= good quality + low price"

"Good service, quick reply to questions."

"Good deals, the buy was very easy and fast, but still I´m waiting the product, I received shipping information, and trust that reached in safe harbor. thanks you!"

"I bought for the first time in this shop. Sent goods quickly. Interface of shop intuitively clear and friendly. The prices and the range of goods it is pleasant to me."

"Very Satisfied.very good.best seller"

"Everything was Excellent. thanks"

"It was shipped almost immediately and came fast. I got it a week ago, so it took 3 weeks although it was Christmas holidays.
Good job! Many thanks

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.