• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

What is this?

"la experiencia fue buena me gustaría que dieran el numero se seguimiento mas pronto."

"the firm contacted me very quick twice by mail announcing that they dont have the color I choose.
any way the goods have not been delivered yet so thats all I can say for now.

"Very quick shippment of the product
Unbeatable prices

"I have a order 100819944 from 08.12 its still padding .even on site show on stoc"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

“Dear d_opris

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.The order is still processing,as the item which you bought is hot sale,
so it will take some days restock.We will send out the parcel in the next 1-2 days.Once the parcel ships will send the tracking number by email.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com

Pandawill Customerservice”

I have no idea where is it my product because you dont sent me a guide number and still not come to my house

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

“Dear zerordz

Thanks for your business on our website.For your order 100798234,we have posted it on July 02.As the value of the order lower than 30USD and you choosed free shipping method,so the package deliverying by Normal Airmail,it will take around 25-35 days delivered the package. Please do not worry about that,just kindly wait more several days,you will get the parcel soon. If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or
send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"??? ?????? ??? ???? ??????????? ????"

"????? ??????? ??????????? ? ?????? ?? ????? Pandawill"

"We have ordered a THL W8 smartphone. This device had a problem with cellular reception, so we reported it to customer service. The service we got was overall good, responsive and to the point. We sent the device back for repair but then there were problems - we were told that the problem is with the screen and not the cellular reception and were asked to pay extra to fix the screen. So we paid it, and then the device was sent back with a tracking number. Then there was another problem, but probably not the fault of pandawill - the package never reached its destination. We waited for a couple of months and then we reported this problem to customer service. Again, the customer service was responsive and good - we were offered a replacement smartphone, albeit a fixed device of a different model to be sent to us. We just recently got the replacement smartphone and are overall pleased with the way things were handled by pandawill. "

"easy to order. good producs.Thank you pandawill"

"I think that there is consistency in what they are offering and the quality of the items is decent . I would love to buy again."

"i wiil be give you my complete satisfaction only after i get my order."

"I dont even know. express called shipment is not even sent out. still in processing and not given to fedEx after 1 full week. They have got new stuff and new sales and things are going slow after my opinion."

“Dear ysf_tim

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Sorry for the inconvenience.Your order has not been send out,as the item sku59352 is not available. It is a hot sale item,so it may take several days get restock from factory.Would you mind wait more several days or
change to other items.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com. We will give you a satisfactory answer.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I ordered a mainboard for c2000 android phone still nothing received i emaild them but no response"

“Dear hoekietattoo

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Could you please tell us your order number or email address,then we can help you to check it.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com. We will give you a satisfatory answer.

Pandawill Customerservice”

"i trait to pay many times and dont letme go true.i was very angry.."

“Dear lerojas718

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.We have posted your order (Order ID:100818719) by registered airmail TNT Post(Netherlands post) on 2014-08-13 .the tracking number is RS137886612NL. It will takes around 12-25 working days +/- delivery your package send from China , Netherlands is the transit country.

From China to Netherland ,you can track it here:http://springglobalmailtracker.com/ After 5-7 working days ,the package will be arrived in NL post ,so you can track here: http://www.postnl.nl/voorthuis/ or http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml.From NL post to Destination country ,it takes about 5-15 working days to delivery, so please wait for more days .

Pandawill Customerservice”

"I'm satisfied with shopping, but processing time should be faster. Still processing, week after order."

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.