Pandawill Reviews - pandawill.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.37/10 1,530 reviews

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (1,533)

"Hello! I ordered a pair of Android TV-box 04/04/2014.
Until today pandawill sent no information about my order. Today pandawill service staff wrote me that one of my item have stopped production now. For my request to replace it with some other TV box (3 various pieces from their site) she said "not in stock". In the end I asked to cancel the order and refund. So pandawill 10 days used my money for free!
I am very unhappy.

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014
PandaWill's Avatar
PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear Berz4rk

Sorry for the inconvenience.Regularly our customer service will offer a replacement if the item is stopped production or not available in a short time, which due to that the manufacturer temporarily stops productions.We have refunded the money to you. Please check your PayPal account. If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"My experience from pandawill is exelent Very good and very fast delivery"

"i satisfied with pandawill shop, thanks"

"The package contained an additonal phone cover as well compared to the listed accessories. The new delivery with TNT Post is quicker than any of the previous ones."

"Hi friends just purchased my first product from Pandawill: got a great service from a girl named koko I haven't got my product yet hopefully i get is soon thanks"

"I have not heard anything after payment rom Pandawill, it´s en website still just processing????"

"All right. All ok. Waiting for delivery"

Rating 6/103/5

"Did Pandawill Deliver? Unfortunately not yet. They don't have my item on stock, but they didn't tell it when I ordered it. I chatted twice with the costumer service, they were helpful and polite.
When I will get my ordered products, my satisfaction stars will go up :)

Rating 6/103/5

"still have not sent me the product, suggest me that it will be in stock in approximately in 5 days"

modified review reply posted Apr-13-2014
PandaWill's Avatar
PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear andreamontoya

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.The item which you bought is the hot-sale product,so it would need several days to restock.Once it's available,we will send out the parcel as soon as possible.Or change to other items or cancel the order.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"perfecto el terminal muy bien mejor de lo esperado"

"I received ulefone u9592: since I payed my order the delivery took 2 weeks to me, which is good for Russian post. I like the boxing of gadget - phone got no damage, while it was transporting. I also liked that it come with extra-case and it suits well. The true octa-core phone with 2 sims shown it's abilities after month of use - no problem for this period. That's great!"

"Item accurately - as was stated,
Timely delivery, cheap and good product.

"I am very satisfied with pandawill, affordability, speed of customer order and solutions preparation.

"Very satisfaced, only an incovenient but all solved"

Rating 8/104/5

"Sometimes the order tracking is not updated in the time and there is two days period for update of news about the orde track."