• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

What is this?

"Excelentes productos, buena comunicación ,y atención pos venta "

"My 0verall experience was very good, but I only have one complaint. That is the delivery time! ..why does it take up to 29 working days to send an item from China to the UK via Air Mail.
I work for Royal Mail and I know that anything going from the UK to China would get there within 5 working days.

Thanks

John Thompson

"Excellent delivery, quick response, excellent phone (Lenovo S960 Vibe X).

Absolutly recomended!

Good work, Pandawill.

"It is the second time that I have buy in Pandawill and all my experiences have been perfect ! It is sure that I will buy more things in this place and I recomend it. "

"solo pediría que mejoren el sistema de chat, que es muy antiguo, podrían hacerlo mejor"

"I have not receive my mobile phone. They sent email saying 10 oct dispatch on TNT with tracking number, its useless no record when trying to trace my parcel. I live in Singapore near to China, Hong Kong why do they sent to Holland then back to South East Asia? Not efficient. I hope I can get it before Christmas 2 months from today."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear yondugod

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.We have dispatched your order on Oct 10.Normally,it will take around 15-25 days delivered the package.So,please kindly wait more several days,you will get the parcel soon.If you want to know the tracking informaiont,you can track it on http://www.17track.net/en. If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the
email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"Sehr,sehr guter Service. Ich bin sehr zufrieden! Sehr schneller Versand und gute Qualität. Jederzeit wieder ! 5 Sterne sind verdient !!"

"In my last orden the celphone now not begine the start"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear joismalo

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.If you cell phone does not work or have other problems,please contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com, we will reply within 24 hours and give you a proper solution.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"Decent delivery time, they delivered what they said they will deliver"

"Good seller. They must improve shipping time."

"I had to report the failure of a mobile phone bought from pandawill and they were immediately concerned in order to cover for the defective unit . I bought another mobile phone, and always pandawill , has been able to provide me with any useful information in order to track the parcel sent from china and that, my mistake in indicating the shipping address could not get myself delivered. thanks to pandawill I immediately got in touch with the Italian post office to which I have indicated the correct shipping address and the package was then delivered the first working day after the correction of the address.
ho dovuto segnalare il guasto di un cellulare acquistato da pandawill si è immediatamente interessato al fine di sostituirmi l'apparecchio difettoso. Ne ho acquistato un altro e, sempre pandawill, ha saputo fornirmi ogni informazione utile al fine di rintracciare il pacco inviatomi dalla cina e che, per un mio errore nell'indicare l'indirizzo di spedizione, non riusciva ad essermi recapitato. grazie a pandawill mi sono subito messo in contatto con poste italiane alle quali ho indicato l'indirizzo di spedizione esatto e il pacco mi è stato quindi consegnato il primo giorno lavorativo utile dopo la correzione dell'indirizzo.

"Sono rimasto molto soddisfatto dell'acquisto su Pandawill. I prezzi sono ottimi le spese di spedizione sono ragionevoli.Lo consiglio a tutti... "

"I haven't received item yet but overall this transaction did not leave me with an obvious impression. Neither good or bad. I wasn't particularly satisfied to with the answers to some of my questions regarding the phone being on special this Sunday and the shipping questions but it is what it is."

"Vše v po?ádku spokojenost."

"Great customer service ,good quality ,highly recommend."

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.