• Address: Shenzhen, China

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

What is this?

"Delivery (phone) reached ok. :-)"

"perfect.
good package and very good phone

"It was the first time I bought from Pandawill. I read about the shop in an article and I visited the website. I found out, the product I wanted to buy is favorable in here. Also I find a good idea the tax insurance too.
The whole order process was easy, the descriptions are very simple and helpful. After the order, the site send me the mail with the informations of my order.

I recommend this shop to everyone, the products are real, prices are realistic and there are a lot of ways to pay and deliver your order.

"fairly quickly and conveniently. There were of course, and problem situations, but they were resolved in favor of the buyer"

"So far, very good communication with Pandawill through email - thank you. The smartphone I bought has now been posted - good."

"hello, I'm very happy to have conPANDAWILLpor products so cheaply and simplicity when making orders Pandawill is the best internet page .I I get crazy with both product
=) =)

"I didn't receive any feedback about the tracking. On website, it doesn't appear anything about it yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear ikermh

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.Really sorry for the inconvenience.Your order is processing,as one item is not available.Also,our colleagues have contact with you.If you do not want to wait more several days,you can change to other items or cancel the order and refund.If you have any question,please feel free to contact with us via live chat or send the email to customerservice@pandawill.com.

Best regards

Pandawill Customerservice”

"MUY SERIOS Y EFICIENTES, TANTO EN LA PROPAGANDA,EN LA VENTA, ASI COMO EN LA ENTREGA DE LOS PRODUCTOS COMPRADOS. LA UNICA PEGA QUE LE EMCUENTRO ES LA MALA TRADUCCION AL ESPAÑOL YA QUE HAY ALGUNOS CORREOS QUE LOS ENTIENDO MEJOR EN INGLES, LENGUA QUE YO NO DOMINO"

"Bonjour , une traduction en Français du site et hop! voila la 5
étoile.......

"Hi, I cant track my order! Where is my mobile? Thanxs"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

PandaWill, Pandawill rep has responded

“Dear drpatrik

Thanks for your business on Pandawill.We have dispatched your order on Oct 15.You can track it on http://www.17track.net/en. On the website,it was showed the parcel is on the transport to your country. So,please kindly wait more some days,you will get the parcel soon.

Sincerely

Eric”

"a little bit slow but good, correct team... "

"Very Satisfied
Very quckly delivery

"Excelentes productos, buena comunicación ,y atención pos venta "

"My 0verall experience was very good, but I only have one complaint. That is the delivery time! ..why does it take up to 29 working days to send an item from China to the UK via Air Mail.
I work for Royal Mail and I know that anything going from the UK to China would get there within 5 working days.

Thanks

John Thompson

"Excellent delivery, quick response, excellent phone (Lenovo S960 Vibe X).

Absolutly recomended!

Good work, Pandawill.

Pandawill is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Pandawill is a merchant member
Pandawill participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.