Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Palmetto State Armory by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

Thanks Chad!!

"Chad helped me out when my ammo order was processed but never shipped - (turned out to be UPS' fault, not PSA's) and again when I had a warranty issue. PSA has deals that are hard to pass up, and I can see that they are working hard to improve their customer service. I will definitely continue to do business with them in the future!"

2017-05-25

Prices great, shipping slow.

"Prices great. Slow to process, "in stock" and ship simple orders. Ordered online, 2 in stock mags, and 2 boxes in stock ammo. It took 5 days just to process the order. I would rather pay a little more and get fast service. On hold for over 30 minutes when I called to check order. Was told that because of the "HOLIDAYS" they were busy. Order was placed on 5/19/2017. What HOLIDAY?"

Helped me out.

"Had an issue with an upper I had purchased from PSA. Tried for weeks to get a response from their service reps until Chad contacted me. He explained that their customer service is going through changes and improvements right now and apologized for the lack of response from their service center. Chad was a me to answer all.ghe questions I had and resolve my issue quickly. Tha KS again, Chad!"

Great value

"I bought a .38 online and their price was hard to beat. Convenient pickup at their local retail store."

A great company!

"This has been my first experience with Palmetto State Armory and I couldn't be happier. I have found their merchandise to be as advertised, very competitively priced, and their customer service staff friendly and knowledgeable. I can truthfully say that they have earned my respect and future business."

Great experience

"I had been looking for a gun that was right for me for quite awhile and then Chad Wylie gave me some great advice which lead to my purchase of the S&W 9mm! Thank you Chad and PSA. "

Great

"Easiest firearm purchase. Great service from start to finish. "

Had an issue but...

"Had an issue with an order I never received it. After dealing with one of their reps, they were able to get my order straightened out and I received my order right away. I will definitely order with Palmetto again. Keep pushing to get those orders out Palmetto and you'll have a customer for life. Even though I live in the stupid state of California."

Knowledge

"PSAs Staff is extremely knowledgeable. Not like other stores that sell firearms, PSAs employees can assist and provide information on the products they sell, even after purchase.

Great service

"I had a delay on some Ammo.
Chad Wylie took care of it and I had my tracking info the next day.

Top notch customer service

"Had an issue with my PA10. Chad Wylie made contact with me and stayed in communication with me while my rifle was there getting the problem sorted out. Can't say enough good things about my experience. Chad stands behind their products and goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisified with your purchase. "

2017-05-23

Great parts, great service, great price.

"I've ordered a TON from palmetto state and Ive honestly NEVER had a problem. I've ordered everything from ammo to individual AR parts to complete uppers. And they have always delivered the goods in a timely fashion!! Ill always check with palmetto before I buy anything firearm related!!"

Customer Service Turned Around

"I had a small problem with one of my orders that I was afraid might become a real headache due to PSAs reputation. Luckily due to some personnel changes the customer service department has taken a turn for the better and they took care of me!"

Would recommend!

"Been buying quality affordable parts from PSA for some time now. It was great seeing them at U.S. Steel Nationals too. Buy with confidence. Great customer service before and after the purchase. "

2017-05-23

Great Products! Great Customer service!

"I purchased a AR9 and it had a minor hiccup. Called customer service and the problem was resolved in minutes. Operator error. Thanks PSA
Sincerely Speed South Shooting Team!

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!