Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2015-12-07

"You can't find the price anywhere else. Not because of Black Friday, PSA frequently offers great discount on all products. And to me, the shipping was very fast. It is said that they have very busy business all the time, but I got lucky. It is also said their custom service is a little rough, well, at least they are honest, decent, and fair, not like cheaperthandirt. Overall 5/5 stars!"

2015-12-04

"Great prices. I had a number of issues with them, though. I bought an AR Upper from them. Waited 3 weeks for it to arrive. When it did I discovered that what they sent was their bottom end product, not the much more expensive one I ordered. I honestly think they did this on purpose as they were out of what I ordered. They did refund my order, though (after 3 more weeks). I then gave them another chance, ordering a "scratch and dent" rifle. This arrived without a magazine. When I called, they said that it was because it was a display model. And they were pretty rude in explaining this. I won't shop with them again. A few extra bucks is worth the piece of mind dealing with a reputable dealer."

This review was modified by Mutt1 on December 04 2015 02:49:47 PM

2015-11-24

"PSA does have good deals on a good product. Their customer service and some of their business practices on the other hand really make you feel as a customer that you really don't matter at all to them. They sort of have the 2 window fast food philosophy. "Now that I have your money, I could care less about any problems you might have." I've gotten burned by them 3 times (damaged order, a defective rifle I had to send back, pricing mistakes) and all three times it was murder dealing with their rude CS staff.

I'd rather pay more and get treated like a valued customer then pay less and be treated like a problem at PSA.

2015-09-25

"I ordered a rifle kit upper and blemished lower receiver for an AR-15.

Very impressed with the shipping time and and parts I received.

2015-07-02

"My experience with Palmetto was excellent. Ordered my gun on Friday and it was delivered the next Tuesday in the AM. Emailed them a question and received an answer back the next day. The prices can't be beat"

This review was modified by dlgibb1943 on July 02 2015 04:21:11 PM

2015-06-04

"I went there once looking for a handgun and had to get ugly to get someone to acknowledge that I was there. Their sales service sucks and if you want to see the real deal, just look in the Carolina Trader and see how many PSA ar-15's are trying to be sold. That tells me they have a problem."

This review was modified by skip1215 on June 04 2015 10:13:34 AM

2015-05-24

"I've ordered ammo, accessories and guns from them before. Ive always been pleased with pricing and rapid shipment. The make purchasing great prices guns online really easy. Their ordering process has a well updated list of local gun dealers who are to receive the shipment for me and make it a charm."

2015-05-16

"Extremely slow shipping. I will never order from them again. It's been over a week and my order is still 'processing' and I still am not sure I will even get what I ordered. There support staff is horrible and only answers questions with cut and paste paragraphs from their FAQ."

2015-05-08

"Ordered all parts from several different online venders. I was very disappointed it took them 4 days to ship my single product(Stock Kit), it will arrive 4 days later than every thing else. The REALLY irritating part: When I called in to try and get it shipped sooner or change the deliver to a faster shipping method, they told me it just wasn't possible, That's BS! I asked to speak to the supervisor and was then given to a guys voice mail (unprofessional recording). I was never rude and spoke very clearly, I never heard back. I wish they had customer service, instead of unhelpful people not caring about their only job to do."

2015-05-07

"I have purchased for PSA many times, every experience has been the same, excellent service and price a real 5 star company. "

2015-04-10

"I ordered a Ruger LC-9 and a Walther P-22 from PSA on a Monday. My card was charged and the order shipped the same day. My local FFL received it that Friday. No problems, no drama. I am very happy with this purchase and would buy from PSA without hesitation."

2015-04-10

"The sales reps at this company keep emailing me someone elses orders and gift card / pins.

I have never ordered from this site.

buyer beware they cant type an email address to save their life.

This review was modified by Dumfuks on April 10 2015 12:14:21 PM

2015-03-31

"I guess with any business, you get reviews all over the map, but after an exceptional experience buying a new SIG P224, I would certainly buy from them again in a heartbeat (assuming price on what I'd want were as greaty as it was on the SIG!). I'm glad to give props to good firearms businesses...

Order placed on 3/9...gun was at my FFL on 3/12!!!! 3 days from SC to CT!!! Show me anybody who can beat that. No tax of course (gotta love the internet!) and if I'm not mistaken, it was $17 shipping. I called to check if my FFL was on file and the guy I spoke with (Daniel maybe?? can't remember) told me to call him back once the order was placed so he could get it right out (I didn't even ask him to do that). I know the site states they may need some time to process before shipping, etc., but my gun left that day or the next day. No "it's at another warehouse, etc." BS I've had from other sites when buying magazines, etc.

Sure, they could have emailed me my tracking info (minor oversight IMO), since my local FFL goofed and didnt even realize it had arrived, but fact is, it went right out and was there 3 days later.

Maybe because the DAK action is I wanted is not preferred by all (and I've never seen one in a shop), the gun was a great deal, a few hundred $ less than local shops offerings (albeit all the shops have is SA/DA, so tough to compare). Either way, great for me, because it was the exact gun I wanted for a few hundred less than MSRP.

I will without a doubt look at these guys when I need something again. Great job Palmetto State Armory!

2015-03-26

"PSA has great prices on many things. I've made 2 purchases from them in the past 2 months, because of their pricing. BUYER BEWARE!!! there is no contact from PSA via telephone, or email. NO ORDER INFO IS EVER AVAILABLE FOR THE BUYER OR THE RECEIVIING FFL PSA has the absolute WORST customer service, of any company in the USA! You'll have a better chance contacting the deceased Osama Bin Ladin, and getting info on your order, than trying to get a PSA rep, to answer a phone..."

2015-03-02

"I have dealt with PSA for quite a few years. The products they've sent out have always been accurate and well packaged. However... WHEN you have to deal with their customer service, like I have several times, get ready for a nightmare... You call to get placed on hold for 10 minutes anywhere up to a few hours. Then they don't fully resolve your issue on the first call, so calling back you get the same experience. Email is just as bad, the last time they sent me a bent charging handle for my AR-10 and it scuffed my upper and took a chunk out. It took them over a week to get back to me about it when I sent them pictures of the damage and the charging handle. Then they wouldn't accept responsibility for it and only offered to accept a return on the handle with a refund plus a $25 gift card. After 2 weeks of waiting for a UPS shipping label, I had to call back and ask about it. On hold for 45 minutes some one answered and told me there was no record of a return label ever being made. He emailed me one and told me that the refund and gift card would be issued as soon as they received the damaged handle. Its been 3 weeks now and I'm still waiting on a refund/gift card. So basically, in conclusion... Shop at your own risk, and good luck if you have to deal with the customer service. They're terrible."

This review was modified by CS-AR on March 02 2015 10:15:12 AM

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!