Product & services pricing Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.23/10 4.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"I ordered 500 rounds of CCI .22lr ammo from them at a great price, even with shipping. I must admit, after reading the reviews, I was a bit afraid I might not receive them, but as someone pointed out it does say it may take 10-15 days to ship due to high volume. Anyway, I took a chance, regardless of the bad reviews, and placed my order on Jan 6th. I received them today, Jan 23nd, and I am glad I took the risk. They shipped on the 20th, that's 14 days after I ordered, which is in the time frame given in BIG RED PRINT. If you can't read and have no patience, then this is not the site for you. However, if you don't need it instantaneously, and want a good deal, then by all means order from them. I know I will be making future purchases, if the deals continue."

modified review This review was modified by maddhatter01 on January 23 2015 07:10:52 PM

"I have made two separate purchases from Palmetto State Armory. In both instances, I feel that I received a very good product at a very good price. I have talked to customer service a couple times during one of the transactions, strictly checking status, and they were very helpful. Despite some complaints and a notice on the website about delays in receiving orders, my items were delivered in a very timely manner. As far as my experience with Palmetto State Armory I give them an A+ and plan to indeed do business with them again in the future."

"I ordered a Sig p290rs on January 9th. I clearly understood the big red letters on the PSA website that stated "Due to high order volume, please allow 10 to 15 business days for your order to process before shipping".

My p290rs was delivered to my FFL dealer today, January 21.
That is SEVEN "business days" from placing my order to receipt.
(Jan 19th was MLK day)
Palmetto State Armory greatly exceeded my expectations.

modified review This review was modified by SD002 on January 21 2015 06:35:54 PM

"Their order fulfillment has gradually gotten worse. I've ordered from them in the past and found that they were slow shipping but I got everything. Not anymore. I recently ordered a lower and kit. For got the lower but no kit. The invoice showed it was shipped but a "pick" sheet that was included said it was not there. After numerous attempts I finally got it. Same with last order over Black Friday. Got half the order. I tried calling and sent emails but no response. I emailed them twice telling them first for eta and then to cancel the order when they didn't respond. No response. Then the item showed up a couple days ago. I never heard anything from customer service."

modified review This review was modified by Randman132 on January 17 2015 04:52:24 PM

"Avoid like the plague. They take your money and don't ship the product out. They don't answer their phone or emails either. I have never experience such pathetic business practice in my life. Still waiting to my ammo ordered Jan 3rd. I have called everyday for a week and no answer. Who does that really? Beware the positive reviews all posted within a few days. It is obviously management's attempt to salvage there reputation. Here call their customer service for yourself, see if they answer. 803-724-6950 It is ludicrous. I am considering calling the police for theft at this point. I don't know what else to do... You have been warned "

modified review This review was modified by fulhamyanks on January 17 2015 10:23:56 AM

"Have yet to purchase online, However the in-store service is phenomenal. Great expertise and very knowledgeable staff. I was looking for something that was sold out in one store location and they had it brought from another store in a few days to give me Great Customer Service including phone calls to let me know when product arrived. I have purchased several handguns, holsters, knives, flashlights and ammo from PSA and have had stellar experiences thus far. Five Stars ???????????????????? in my book."

modified review This review was modified by rayray247 on January 16 2015 02:05:09 PM

"i have never dealt with the crowd at psa before and this was my very first order with them.placed order on 12-29-14 and yes they charged my credit card the same day,i think maybe it does it automatically with internet sales.anyway,when i placed order it said to allow 10-15 days to process order so i wasn't in any rush to get it.received tracking number in my email on 01-13-15 and received my order yesterday via ups 01-15-15.as far as i am concerned psa gets a 5 star review from me and i will definetly be doin business with them in the future.hope this review helps.thanks BIG WAYNE "

modified review This review was modified by bigwayne308 on January 16 2015 11:42:54 AM

"Here is the scoop with PSA. For people who want a really good product for a very low price this is the place to order. They make great Milspec ARs at rock bottom prices.

Great products at low prices don't come without a catch though. They are busy. They are even more busy during holidays and when running big sales. When buying from PSA you will see their estimated lead times in print before you order. These times are pretty accurate. If it says up to 15 days they mean up to 15 days.

If you suffer from ADD and are not patient enough then this isn't the right company for you. If you gotta have it now and are willing to pay for "right now" then this is not the company for you.

If you want a great product at a great price and can wait two or three weeks to get it then buy with confidence. I have three of their lowers and one of their uppers. I rate all of them a 5 stars.

These guys make a good product. The only people who complain are the guys with ADD.

My name is atctimmy. You can talk ARs with me at Defensivecarry.com. Look me up if you have any questions.

modified review This review was modified by atctimmy on January 13 2015 03:21:08 PM

I have been trying to get my refund from Palmetto state armory for my order which has been in processing since jan 3. 2015. I cannot get in touch with them due to avoidance by their telephone operators and their ignoring of my emails. I seek my refund and Palmetto state armory and Palmettostatearmory.com to answer their customers responses. They also charged my card right away but item has not been shipped or any notifications sent to me. I was ripped off and hope others avoid my situation.

"We're is my order? It has been 15 days pass due. You took my money and never heard from you since"

modified review This review was modified by Dave2o6 on January 12 2015 03:02:11 PM

" This was my first big order with PSA and I must say I was apprehensive about placing the order because of so many negative reviews around the internet. As I read the reviews I noticed most (almost all) the negative reviews were for slow shipping and extended waits to receive the item. I also notice I didn't see a single negative review about your uppers and lowers. With the sales price you offered your uppers and lowers over the holidays, I decided I would take a chance. Especially since PSA warned of slower shipping times during sales.
Bottom line, prices were great, shipping was free or reasonable, and the product rivals or exceeds what I have experience with from other companies ( Colt, Bushmaster, Stag, Rock River) in the AR business. All my items have arrived in or before the time promised and I received emails notifying me of the product being shipped. What else could any one want. By the way I put a complete AR15 together minus a rear sight or carry handle (which I already own) for less than $500, how can anyone complain about that. If you can't wait a few weeks go to a big box store and spend twice as much on another name brand. But the only thing you will have to show for the additional money is you couldn't wait. I can think of much better things to do with my money.
I won't hesitate to recommend PSA to all my shooting friends and once they see my AR I don't think it will be hard to convince them. Thanks again PSA.

modified review This review was modified by Desteig on January 11 2015 08:30:13 AM

"I've ordered many AR uppers and lowers from PSA. Quality stuff and great prices. Yes, sometimes it can be a bit long on shipping times. Be patient, they're busy. I can only imagine how many of us on the internet are ordering stuff from them. End of the day, great prices, good stuff. I don't mind waiting a bit on order fulfillment."

modified review This review was modified by hrdted on January 09 2015 04:53:41 PM

"I wish I had seen the reputation of Palmetto before I had placed my order for some 22LR ammo. I placed my order on 12/27/2014. They charged my card on 12/30/2014. It is now 1-9-2015 and I still have yet to hear from them. I sent them an e-mail requesting a status update and have never gotten a reply. I tried to call and their main number is always a busy signal. The phone number that shows up on my credit card statement takes you to a robot voice that tells you how they can't answer the phone because of high order volume and the mailbox is full. The voice then continues to tell you that sending them an e-mail is the best way to contact them and to expect a 36 hour turn-around. I went back to the website after this and saw that they changed their order lead time from 5 days to 15 days. So now I can't technically expect any kind of response from them until the 15th or 16th of this month! I will never order from Palmetto ever again, and if I can't get a refund I'll be going to the bank to contest this charge. This company is a fraud."

modified review This review was modified by JoJoD on January 09 2015 03:07:08 PM

"Ditto on PSA order processing and customer relations problems - these folks are either in over their head, or don't care. Placed an order on 1 Jan 15, invoice said allow 5-10 days before shipping. PSA web site then changed to say "10-15 business days" for processing before shipment. I attempted to get clarification of processing time via email - no response. Attempted to call phone number provided on invoice and cancel order - it's not a functioning number (automated answer repeatedly asked for extension of individual to be reached, then hangs up). I understand that holidays may increase order volume and delay shipments. However PSA's failure to communicate with its customers in order to manage expectations regarding processing time is totally unacceptable. PSA processing time is basically open-ended and undefined, and orders could easily take one month or more for delivery based on PSA's stated 10-15 business days for processing before shipment. Some customers may feel the PSA wait is worthwhile, others may not - bottom line is PSA does not communicate with its customers. Lesson learned, next stop - charge dispute with my credit card provider. PSA would be well advised to re-evaluate their priorities regarding customer communications - lest they run out of customers. "

modified review This review was modified by Ipac5 on January 09 2015 01:58:33 PM

"Well the last guy must be an employee or family member. I ordered from 4 companies that day and it was all AR parts and equipment, all the companies shipped out my orders within 24-48 hours and I have since received all of it. Palmetto on the other hand still has not processed my order from 12 days ago. All attempts to contact them through email have failed due to not replying to my inquiry. This happened to me 6 months ago as well and they said it was do to high volume so I thought I would try again. 2 of my other team members also bought AR equipment and had similar issues with them and they refuse to buy from them again. Lesson learned. The little discount doesn't out weigh the lost time and anguish. My suggestion, shop around."

modified review This review was modified by Jacomojoe on January 07 2015 03:29:36 PM

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!