• Palmetto State

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-07-02

"My experience with Palmetto was excellent. Ordered my gun on Friday and it was delivered the next Tuesday in the AM. Emailed them a question and received an answer back the next day. The prices can't be beat"

This review was modified by dlgibb1943 on July 02 2015 04:21:11 PM

2015-06-04

"I went there once looking for a handgun and had to get ugly to get someone to acknowledge that I was there. Their sales service sucks and if you want to see the real deal, just look in the Carolina Trader and see how many PSA ar-15's are trying to be sold. That tells me they have a problem."

This review was modified by skip1215 on June 04 2015 10:13:34 AM

2015-05-24

"I've ordered ammo, accessories and guns from them before. Ive always been pleased with pricing and rapid shipment. The make purchasing great prices guns online really easy. Their ordering process has a well updated list of local gun dealers who are to receive the shipment for me and make it a charm."

2015-05-16

"Extremely slow shipping. I will never order from them again. It's been over a week and my order is still 'processing' and I still am not sure I will even get what I ordered. There support staff is horrible and only answers questions with cut and paste paragraphs from their FAQ."

2015-05-08

"Ordered all parts from several different online venders. I was very disappointed it took them 4 days to ship my single product(Stock Kit), it will arrive 4 days later than every thing else. The REALLY irritating part: When I called in to try and get it shipped sooner or change the deliver to a faster shipping method, they told me it just wasn't possible, That's BS! I asked to speak to the supervisor and was then given to a guys voice mail (unprofessional recording). I was never rude and spoke very clearly, I never heard back. I wish they had customer service, instead of unhelpful people not caring about their only job to do."

2015-05-07

"I have purchased for PSA many times, every experience has been the same, excellent service and price a real 5 star company. "

2015-04-10

"I ordered a Ruger LC-9 and a Walther P-22 from PSA on a Monday. My card was charged and the order shipped the same day. My local FFL received it that Friday. No problems, no drama. I am very happy with this purchase and would buy from PSA without hesitation."

2015-04-10

"The sales reps at this company keep emailing me someone elses orders and gift card / pins.

I have never ordered from this site.

buyer beware they cant type an email address to save their life."

This review was modified by Dumfuks on April 10 2015 12:14:21 PM

2015-03-31

"I guess with any business, you get reviews all over the map, but after an exceptional experience buying a new SIG P224, I would certainly buy from them again in a heartbeat (assuming price on what I'd want were as greaty as it was on the SIG!). I'm glad to give props to good firearms businesses...

Order placed on 3/9...gun was at my FFL on 3/12!!!! 3 days from SC to CT!!! Show me anybody who can beat that. No tax of course (gotta love the internet!) and if I'm not mistaken, it was $17 shipping. I called to check if my FFL was on file and the guy I spoke with (Daniel maybe?? can't remember) told me to call him back once the order was placed so he could get it right out (I didn't even ask him to do that). I know the site states they may need some time to process before shipping, etc., but my gun left that day or the next day. No "it's at another warehouse, etc." BS I've had from other sites when buying magazines, etc.

Sure, they could have emailed me my tracking info (minor oversight IMO), since my local FFL goofed and didnt even realize it had arrived, but fact is, it went right out and was there 3 days later.

Maybe because the DAK action is I wanted is not preferred by all (and I've never seen one in a shop), the gun was a great deal, a few hundred $ less than local shops offerings (albeit all the shops have is SA/DA, so tough to compare). Either way, great for me, because it was the exact gun I wanted for a few hundred less than MSRP.

I will without a doubt look at these guys when I need something again. Great job Palmetto State Armory!"

2015-03-26

"PSA has great prices on many things. I've made 2 purchases from them in the past 2 months, because of their pricing. BUYER BEWARE!!! there is no contact from PSA via telephone, or email. NO ORDER INFO IS EVER AVAILABLE FOR THE BUYER OR THE RECEIVIING FFL PSA has the absolute WORST customer service, of any company in the USA! You'll have a better chance contacting the deceased Osama Bin Ladin, and getting info on your order, than trying to get a PSA rep, to answer a phone..."

2015-03-02

"I have dealt with PSA for quite a few years. The products they've sent out have always been accurate and well packaged. However... WHEN you have to deal with their customer service, like I have several times, get ready for a nightmare... You call to get placed on hold for 10 minutes anywhere up to a few hours. Then they don't fully resolve your issue on the first call, so calling back you get the same experience. Email is just as bad, the last time they sent me a bent charging handle for my AR-10 and it scuffed my upper and took a chunk out. It took them over a week to get back to me about it when I sent them pictures of the damage and the charging handle. Then they wouldn't accept responsibility for it and only offered to accept a return on the handle with a refund plus a $25 gift card. After 2 weeks of waiting for a UPS shipping label, I had to call back and ask about it. On hold for 45 minutes some one answered and told me there was no record of a return label ever being made. He emailed me one and told me that the refund and gift card would be issued as soon as they received the damaged handle. Its been 3 weeks now and I'm still waiting on a refund/gift card. So basically, in conclusion... Shop at your own risk, and good luck if you have to deal with the customer service. They're terrible."

This review was modified by CS-AR on March 02 2015 10:15:12 AM

2015-02-27

"I have ordered from PSA 15-20 times in the last two years. Merchandise has always been exactly what I ordered and arrived packed well, in good condition. You can find some very good deals when they have their sales. Shipping charges are very reasonable. I know from experience that my orders will arrive in 9-15 days, maybe a couple days more during busy times. I have dealt with customer service once when a package was mis-delivered by UPS. The CS rep was very courteous and professional. I will continue to shop and buy from PSA. "

This review was modified by GaryHoff on February 27 2015 12:42:58 AM

2015-02-22

"I'm not one to review my transactions with businesses but I felt compelled to do so with PSA. This is the second time I have had extremely delayed (longer than quoted on their website due to high sales volume). I placed two separate orders ("ammo deals"), both stated to be in stock (I have screen shots). I waited over a month and a half for my .22lr ammo. Before placing my second order, I thought, perhaps it was a supply issue, I'll give them another try. Sure enough, over a month and a half later, I never received my order. I emailed first, never got a response. Called and their lines where busy. Finally got ahold a total ass who could care less about my money or CLV (yeah dip shit, that means customer lifetime value). I might as well have been talking to a 4-yr old. "Yeah, huuuh, what?" "Ok, I'll cancel the order." I recorded the entire convo. So my argue is credible. I rarely say, "I'll never", but I'll never do business with PSA again."

This review was modified by nothanks123123 on February 23 2015 09:24:55 AM

2015-02-18

"Worst customer service ever! Day after day being told the same thing. "Sorry sir I don't work in shipping". Really? Your right your in CUSTOMER SERVICE! So service the customer! Every call placed I was told should ship in 24hrs. Yet it never did. Ordered on the 6th and was charged instantly. All parts were in stock but a charge handle yet NOTHING shipped as of the 18th. No one can explain why. Just say it should have. Last call I was cut off from talking every sentence. I asked him to stop being rude and let me finish. He continued to do it. When I got upset and asked for a manage he stated there wasn't one. Then I asked for his name and he hung up! Total joke to deal with. Apparently they don't need customers. My money says USA and is good anywhere. I'll go elsewhere. It's a shame when businesses get that too good to refuse attitude. Sprint got that way with Nextel and look where they are now. Begging for customers. This company will be the same unless they change their ways. Avoid. "

This review was modified by steath50 on February 18 2015 12:04:31 PM

2015-02-18

"Palmetto is great! Excellent products, excellent price! My first order from time of purchase to my dorstep 2.5 weeks (ups ground) my second order 2 weeks be patient! All parts & pieces in great shape & accounted for. Thanks Palmetto"

This review was modified by Russmc17 on February 18 2015 11:56:02 AM

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!