Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"So far, not so good. I ordered a red dot sight on-line and did not receive any sort of confirmation. I have called several times and there is no way to contact them by phone. When the phone answers it asks for an extension, however there is no extension for customer service listed on the website, nor is there a directory offered by the auto answer. 0 doesn't work so unless you are Nostradamus, you aren't speaking to anyone. Tried the FFL number as an alternative and when that wasn't answered, I went to a full inbox unable to take messages. I just want to know if they have my order or not, so I can buy something else if need be."

"I read the reviews and saw the bold red print on the order page and was a little worried about the long shipping times at Palmetto State Armory. Well it was worth the wait. I have ordered three times from PSA and have received all three orders in less time than expected. The quality and workmanship was first rate. I compared prices on the items I bought and PSA had the lowest prices for quality products that I found. PSA does take a little longer to ship, but is is worth the wait. I will definitely buy from them again."

"First time ordering from PSA.
I just bought a new cz and needed some std velocity .22 ammo to try it out.
PSA had a deal on CCI so I ordered it on 12-7-2014.
I received it today 12-16-2014.
Is that a long time to wait for an in stock item? It seems so but..... I knew it going into the transaction because I read the
"Terms and Conditions"
listed at the top of the home page and it said Qoute

"Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, shipping times will vary during the holidays.
Non-holiday shipping is typically 5 days for your order to ship."
So they told me up front it's going to be a while. Most likely more than 5 days because it is close to the holiday season. They delivered what they said they would at a good price, and within the time framed stated on the website.
I did not call and check, write endless emails, or have panic attacks, I just waited and the big brown truck brought me my ammo.
What's not to like?

"I've done three different orders with Palmetto State Armory with varying levels of success.

The first was during the ammunition shortages. They had better deals than everyone else, didn't jack up their prices and the product arrived on time.

The other two were during the holiday rush. This is the problem with a place like PSA, they can't handle the large influx of customers. It does not look like they hire on additional staff to deal with the surge and since they do have really good deals, they are easily flooded. Their shipment tracker doesn't seem to work for either shipment. Took me 18 minutes to get someone on the phone, then another 10 for them to look up the product status. One had a serious issue with it that they should have called about but they didn't. They don't seem to be overly concerned with maintaining their current customers since they offer good deals and can find more people who are interested in them. It is a shame that their service lacked with these two shipments.

I'll probably give them another try, just not during the holiday season again.

"Worse service ever. Now I understand why they always have items in stock, no one want to buy from them. I just spent over $ 500.00 in their online store and after a week with no shipping they still dare to be rude on the phone!
What ever happen to the customer is right? (Especially when you have not delivered)

modified review This review was modified by gteck on December 13 2014 08:30:42 AM

"I called my bank and I filed a dispute, the bank immediately refunded my money, and now my credit card company is going after Palmetto State Armory. I don't want their crap. I will not order from them anymore. What a mistake. They don't answer your emails, and they never answer your phone. PSA is so stupid, they just missed out on $500 because of their horrible service. Two thumbs down. If I could give them negative 5 stars I would. Just a crap company, crap service, just crap. The money you save by ordering with them is not worth the toll it takes on you when it's been 15 days and your order has not shipped. Just go stick it. Order from Lucky Gunner, they ship your stuff the next day. My dad says Lucky Gunner has an overnight crew. Lucky Gunner may be more expensive but the you can't put a price on peace of mind. AIM Surplus, and AGS Armament are both good companies that I've bought from recently, they both ship fast, good prices, and have good customer service. God speed. "

modified review This review was modified by Made_In_America_By_Americans on December 15 2014 06:49:23 PM

"terrible service! dont be fooled by the low prices. i ordered a few items on the pre-black friday sale event. 3 weeks later with no shipping info i asked for a refund. this also was a hassle. i am now waiting on a charge-back on my debit card. i cant stress enough, order at your own risk. "

modified review This review was modified by shell45710 on December 12 2014 08:15:05 AM

"Ordered two HK mags, a small gun case and a single cleaning brush on Dec 1. Sent email regarding ship delay on the 8th, called on the 9th no answer after 2 hours on hold. Called today got through after 1 hour on hold. Could barely hear customer service rep. Canceled order after about 3 minutes of silence on hold again I guess, order was closed no idea when refund will be given or seen. They state up to 5 days ship of in stock items when busy, this is near unacceptable but going on 9 and not a hint of a ship date, and rep didn't know when this order would ship so I canceled in hopes my refund doesn't take another 2 weeks. Bought the exact same mags at less price at surplusammo after cancellation with PSA had track number and est delivery date within 12 hours. I have ordered from PSA in the past for AR lower parts and know they are slow to ship but not 9 biz days slow with no idea on ship time, and being it was a simple order I figured a few days tops. They charged card immediately sure wish they cared about ship times as much. Done with PSA. "

modified review This review was modified by silvershot on December 10 2014 03:22:15 PM

"I ordered 600 rds 22lr CCI mini mags and 100 rds 22 mag CCI maxi mags and paid on Friday night recv'd product as advertised the following Wednesday. 3 business days via UPS ground. They have definitely improved ship times"

"Everyone complaining about shipping times is an idiot. PSA has had long shipping/handling times since the beginning, it says multiple times on their site IN HUGE RED LETTERS warning you to expect delays. PSA offers champagne parts for beer money. I dealt with the customer service to help find an FFL dealer to transfer my lower and they were great! Very knowledgeable and helpful. My upper/lower were both very well packaged and despite my lower being a "blemished" model, both were of fantastic quality. Do not let the crybabies in here steer you away from PSA. If time isn't a factor for you, they make excellent products at unbeatable prices."

modified review This review was modified by KBurton24 on November 24 2014 09:21:22 AM

"This company is a joke. Took 2 weeks and several calls for them to ship me my orders. The pepole on the phone was rude and after they told me they will call back to confirm my shipment, I heard nothing for days. Even when my order was shipped, i never got notify of a tracking number. I will be taking my business elsewhere and you should too. "

modified review This review was modified by Hmongster on November 20 2014 11:30:49 AM

"avoid this place at all cost!!!

I recently received my PSA order. I was excited to mount my new optic, which I ordered from them,and use the ammo I ordered to sight it in. Also was excited to teach my Fiance' how to shoot her new gun, with ammo I ordered from them.

upon opening the box, I came to the realization that the entire order was wrong. okay, I realize that stuff happens. So I called PSA and get this guy Paul, who could give a care in the world that my order was wrong. I explain the situation and how I have a range trip coming up and how I was looking forward to a new optic. He didnt care... he offers to send me a return shipping label. I ask if there is any way to expedite the shipping on my correct order...NO, ammo can't fly, was his response. I realize this,I'm not stupid,this isnt the first time I'v'e ordered ammo online... I inquired about maybe just shipping the optic faster... NO, cant make that happen. Why? I ask... we cant split the order... really?!?!?!? you cant split the order,but you can send me the wrong order?

I called back, can spoke to Vance, the "manager" he basically gave me the same story. BS. The thing that really made me mad was that they did nothing to retain me as a customer. No discount on my next order, no discount on this order, not even a free 20 rnd box of ammo or anything!!! Barley a sorry. Nothing to acknowledge that they messed up. Like TOTALLY messed up. I could see if they only shipped half the order etc... but it was totally wrong, and they did nothing. Their customer service sucks. I'd rather pay full price at bass pro or my local gun shop than deal with PSA ever again.

I will never use this place again. This is going up on all gun forums I use, My gun club, and I'm telling all my friends and family who are big into firearms as well.

"Horrible processing time. In this time and age there is no reason that items shouldn't be shipped within 1-2 days of ordering. They charge your CC immediately yet I'm on my 5th business day and it hasn't even shipped... and this is for in stock ammo. Will not be using again."

modified review This review was modified by ghost_sup on November 14 2014 07:47:05 AM

"Their processing time is extremely long compared to industry standards (5+ business days!). I only ordered because prices were good, but there was no notification before ordering about the excessive processing time.

Tried getting ahold of CS, took me 10 minutes on hold. Emails took 3 business days.

"dont order from this place unless you dont want your stuff until next 4th of july"

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!