Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Customer service: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-08-23

TERRIBLE.

"you put in an order and basically pray it comes in. no telling where your money goes for the 2 months you wait for your product. you can't call them because their phone line is "disconnected". emails don't work because I guess their too lazy to reply to them. then they'll try to charge you twice by sending a random email saying "your order isn't complete".... they can send that but not reply to my email... "

2016-08-23

Immediate charge on my account, 3 weeks later order still "processing"

"I think I have had enough, this is my last time dealing with PSA. It has been 3 weeks since I ordered 2 BCG's on a daily deal. Of course I was immediately charged but sadly they do not ship orders as fast as they charge you account. There is really no effective method in place to communicate with them about the expected shipping date. I guess the only upside to this is that when I finally do receive my product, I will literally be surprised because I am sure by then I will have forgotten what it was that I ordered."

2016-08-22

Great product, terrible customer service

"I ordered the Magpul MOE K2 lower parts kit from PSA and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of use for this product. Although the product was excellent, I will not shop here again as it took 14 days for my order to process, and 22 days for my order to arrive. When it did arrive, it needed to be picked up from UPS becausd PSA used an incorrect shipping address. I called customer support 3 times for information on my order, and each week they told me there was a delay due to the company switching to new software or new computer systems. As it turns out, everyone that calls into PSA for the last few years is told a similar story - based on other customer reviews. This is dishonest and unprofessional. I will not be shopping here again."

This review was modified by Smpoirier12 on August 22 2016 11:23:50 PM

2016-08-22

Horrible company, avoid at all costs

"This place is just a joke. They had their order fulfillment completely down for well over a week but did nothing to notify customers in advance. They still took orders and immediately charged credit cards but did not ship at all and did not communicate that they would not ship. They did not respond to any emails for well over a week either during this time! Then, weeks later, they finally send a mail saying they were down and they're sorry. But they made no attempt to make it up to customers. Just really really bad people to deal with. "

This review was modified by Stown2k on August 22 2016 08:39:33 PM

No one must works there

"I placed my order on 8-5-16. As of today 8-22-16 I still don't have a shipping notice for something I was told was in stock. When I try to call the phone never rings, just get a message they aren't accepting calls at this time, I have emailed several times and have not gotten a response...but I can get 2 sales flyer emails a day from them for inventory they obviously can't ship..... Does anyone work there"

2016-08-18

BUYER BEWARE! WORST WORST SERVICE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

"You place a order online,
2 weeks go bye.
You send e-mail, NO ANSWER!
you can No Answer
You call one of the stores,
They tell you the phone system is broke! LIE
They tell you there e-mail is over loaded LIE!
They tell you they will send a internal email, well maybe, nothing happens. ANOTHER LIE?

O wow, you get them on the phone, they tell you the FFL dealer that I requested it be sent to as a expired FFL, LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only truth, they have your money, and you have nothing!

BUYER BE WARNED!

2 weeks has passed, order still pending, money still gone.
And this order is a item they advertised on the daily deal.

jreitnauer

"I have ordered from PSA before with no issues. I gave them another try. This has been horrible. I have been trying to contact them for 10 days about my order that has not shipped that was ordered three weeks ago. I have called their disconnected phone line that is listed on their website, I have sent multiple emails and have received no response. I have no contacted the BBB about this poor business practice. "

2016-08-18

Really??? I paid for this !?!?!

"I placed an order with PSA on Thursday 8/10 and as of 2:30 pm today 8/18, it is still in processing. All of the items ordered were in stock and they were very happy to charge my Amex card the next day. Getting concerned after spending a lot of money and 7 days with no updates, I called Customer Service. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes or so I was finally connected to a customer service representative. He looked up my order and indicated that it would still be another 2 -3 days before my order shipped. Now really concerned I asked him to look up an order I placed on Monday 8/15. I was informed that this order was still another 5 to 7 days out before it would be shipped. I couldn't believe I paid for this! However, being a reasonable person I was and still am willing to work out something on the shipping charges. They refused to budge .01! With that response and lack of customer care, I in turn cancelled both of my orders. PSA is apparently doing very well and dose not value, want or need my business and at this point I will take it elsewhere. There are many very good on-line companies that sell guns, parts and ammo with superior customer service and better shipping. I would recommend to anyone that is considering doing business with PSA, do your homework and set your expectations very low. At least you wont be disappointed!!!"

This review was modified by gauer1 on August 18 2016 06:13:39 PM

2016-08-18

Cant call anyone and none will reply to emails.

"My order has been stuck in processing for almost 2 weeks. All listed phone numbers on their website do not work. They won't reply to emails (I've sent at least 8). Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs. "

This review was modified by Ncervantes on August 18 2016 02:20:51 PM

2016-08-17

ar15 upper

"i order ar15 upper from psa in 01 august 2016 and i try to cancel i email to them 4 email and never got reply they has charge my credit card .bullshit i will not buy any from this psa agian"

2016-08-17

Very slow shipping

"You are looking at 1 ~ 2 weeks of wait time before they even get to your order. Decent price though when items are on sale, free shipping makes it even better. Sometimes I wonder if the saving is worth the wait. I don't order from this site often, most of my orders go to sites that can deliver in a reasonable time frame. Slow response by email too, but to their credit, at least they responded, after 3 days, when I asked them about where my order was."

2016-08-16

21 Days (15 business) And Still no Product

"I ordered a PSA 16" Mid-length Melonite 5.56 NATO 1:7 MOE Freedom Upper - Without BCG / CH - 7780446 on July 26 2016 and 21 Days later (15 business) And Still no Product.

They were able however to charge my credit card the same day I ordered.

Multiple emails latter and still no response, just being ignored.

Their policy posted in their FAQ section states " Upper receivers can take "UP TO" 15 business days from the order date to "ship" from our warehouse. ", but my status has not changed from "PROCESSING" since day one.

I have gotten some decent deals from them in the past, but this is an unacceptable business practice.

2016-08-15

Unbelievable Horrible Service

"Ordered a BCG. Was told it would take 3-5 days to ship and it was in stock. I'm on day 12, no shipment. I called, I was hung up on before I could speak. Called back on 30 minute hold and transferred, then put on 45 min hold. I emailed and have been ignored for several days. Horrible business practices. I swear the very few good reviews are planted by Palmetto employees. So very dissapointed. Never, ever again."

2016-08-09

They will give you an answer but it is never right

"Placed my order for a complete lower and picked on the the three FFL's they came up at check out. A week goes buy and nothing it has not shipped and no call. I call them and and they say they do not have FFL information for the dealer I selected. I get that updated and am told it will ship out the next day. Three days later is hasn't shipped so I call again and am told they had a shipping glitch and the my order would go out that Friday (2 days later). Come the next Tuesday I check on my order and it still has not shipped. Call again and they tell my it hopefully will ship out this Friday. So they are hoping (maybe) to get is shipped out 3 weeks after I ordered it. To top everything off every call has completely useless customer service. I wish I had ordered from someone else. I gave them a good review on there price but the cost saving is not worth it."

2016-08-08

70% can't be wrong!

"They ****, plain and simple. They don't even have an 800 number to call in complaints. They only do email. I was given an instant refund via CC dispute because their track record was so bad.
Stay away from these idiots.

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!