Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review Palmetto State Armory by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Great stuff!

"PSA processed and shipped my new firearm faster than fast! Ordered my firearm on the 17th was shipped on the 19th!! And I also got an awesome deal! "

2017-07-14

Job well done

"Couldn't beat the price, prompt and free shipping, overall pleasant experience. My only problem was not being able to get anyone on the phone, but inquiries sent via web site were generally responded to in an acceptable time frame. "

2017-07-10

Some good Some Bad

"I was looking for a Shield .45 and found the best price at PSA I ordered it on June 26, since the S&W rebates were in effect I purchased a Shield in 9mm also 2 days later, totally an "impulse" buy; which I DID receive. 3-4 days ago. I told My brother about the great deal on the .45 so He bought one too on June 28, I cannot complain about charging my CC upon "clicking buy" or the 10 "business" days till shipping ( it's stated on the website) . My problem is; how is it that my brother already got his Shield .45 and I still see "PROCESSING" in my "ACCT" page ? .. I've sent a few emails which were answered 2days later and 2 that were answered the same day; phone calls were pleasant but no help. SO here it is a total of 14 days later and I see "processing" . When I DO get my Shield, it will likely be the last time I will be looking at the "processing" blurb... Just sayin' PSA SHOULD be able to do better. P.S. "purchase date for this review" CANNOT be changed to date I purchased my pistol ..FYI"

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

A rep from Palmetto State Armory, PSA.CW, has responded

“We want you to be happy with your purchase. An email has been sent to the destination you have on file in response to this issue.”

2017-07-05

Great product and service beyond ex

"I have placed several orders from PSA and everytime I get quality products from them i recently had a question about a recent order it wasn't a complaint just a question and Dylan with customer service went way beyond his means to help me, I will be ordering from PSA a lot more! They have great products produced here in the USA here "

2017-07-05

Excellent Products, Excellent customer service. Great deals are often on their site! Thank You!

"I bought a S&W M&P 9 mm and got a great price and also got a $75.00 rebate! Gun looks and feels great. replacing my Walther PPK-S I've carried for decades. Rather have full 9mm these days than 380.

2017-07-03

Outstanding customer service!!

"I had purchased three Palmetto State Armory trigger assembly's. One of the kits came with a malfunctioning safety selector switch. Audra in customer service was extremely helpful and took care of the problem immediately sending me a new safety selector switch. "

2017-06-30

Thank God for Gaven!!!

"I've been waiting over a month for a simple exchange. I had several calls to PSA, with long hold times, several unreturned customer service requests for status, with no answers. I finally made contact with Gavin Small , who fixed everything in 5 minutes. I am so appreciative of his help and service."

2017-06-26

ruger ar556

" This is my first purchase with PSA and every thing has gone great . There was a misunderstanding on my part at first , but with a quick response from Chad their account manager , I was straightened out. The deals are great and the product is exactly what I was looking for. I will be shopping with PSA first from now on . "

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2017

A rep from Palmetto State Armory, PSA.CW, has responded

“I would like to talk to you as soon as possible about this review. I sent you an email and I look forward to speaking with you.”

2017-06-26

Great product. Great service. Great Price.

"1. The product: I've purchased several AR15 lowers, AR15 parts kits, Upper Receivers, and Bolt Carriers from PSA. You'd be hard pressed to find this level of quality, which is very good, at a better price. You could certainly go Bravo Company or Daniel Defense - and you'll pay for it. In my honest opinion, backed up by 10 years of military service using these rifles and 20 years of shooting experience - PSA makes a quality product. Unless you are in some niche, where you need something specific, or willing to pay the extra $$$ for a few extra QA/QC checks PSA is a great option. I'd love to hear the CEO of Daniel Defense or Bravo Company (Which have really good stuff, don't get me wrong) come out and do a side by side of a PSA product and their product, and explain the difference in quality and the justification for the difference in price. If you see a good deal on a "BLEM" part take it. Because no one knows what the hell PSA means with "BLEM". I have three rifles and can't find these "Blemishes". And even if I could, it wouldn't matter because they all shoot. And I scratch them up anyway. Frankly, any one in this business knows that many of these parts are manufactured in the same place, by the same people. So take that for what its worth.

2. The service: PSA is decent at shipping. Its not Amazon...but it's not bad. I purchased an upper receiver group from PSA which had an issue. There was some issue with the barrel and the gun wouldn't eject steel cased ammo. PSA paid for return shipping label, had the rifle about a month, and sent it back to me with a new barrel installed, cleaned, head spaced, and test fired. I am HIGHLY satisfied. I would have liked the return time to be about two weeks...but considering the price point, all is well. To be fair, I've seen Daniel Defense, Colt, and FN rifles blow up and have catastrophic failures on the range and overseas. These things happen and can happen any tool made by a human. So keep that in mind. If you have an issue with a PSA product, in my experience - they take care of it.

3. Price. PSA has the "Daily Deal" where products are usually 10-20% discounted. You can get a Magpul equiped lower for $150 or less...Try buying that in a store, or with some other company and you're looking at $250 or more. There is literally no difference in these lowers and the standard parts kits that come installed. For $300, you can get an upper receiver with a BCG in it. Tough to beat that. You can't buy the parts that cheap. An upper receiver is $100. The parts $20, the BCG $100, and the barrel (a cheap one) $100 - just do the math.

2017-06-25

Excellent service from start to finish!

" I purchased a handgun at a great price. My questions that i emailed their customer service were answered within 15 minutes. The gun was shipped within 2 days of ordering and i picked up at my local dealer without any problems. Would definitely purchase from them again."

2017-06-23

Wow what great service

"I had a great experience with them and the service people were easy to talk to and helpful .I will order from them again"

2017-06-22

Great stuff at great prices!

"I built a rifle with palmetto parts. Every fit together perfectly. The hard parts are great quality like the bolt carrier group. I have ran at least 1k rounds through it and never once have had a malfunction. Just bought another kit today!"

Purchased a handgun 1 day before sale

"As the title states I purchased a handgun 1 day before they had a even bigger sale on the one I had purchased, so I emailed them just seeing if they'd refund the difference. It was only $15, but wanted to just see if they would and got an email back the next day saying they'd gladly refund me and honor the new sale price. Yes, its only $15 and they could have come up with a reason as to why not, BUT they didn't and goes to show they do care about their customers even if it is a menial amount of money. Well be buying from them again, again and again."

2017-06-21

When something went wrong PSA jumped at the oppetunity to make it right

"I purchased a AK barreled receiver from PSA and was excited to piece together my second AK."

Great Company with Addictive Products

"I have purchased multiple items from Palmetto State Armory. The firearm components and accessories that I have purchased have been of a very good quality at a low price. The website is very easy to navigate and their customer service is top notch (except over the holidays when I would have to wait over an hour to speak with a person). They always have aggressive sales that unfortunately continue to draw me in and empty my wallet."

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palmetto State Armory is a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.