Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10

2016-09-14

Horrible shipping, long hold times

"They forgot to ship an order. It took a phone call with a 30 minutes hold time and an email to get a response. Once they got around to try to ship the order it was out of stock by that time. Much better vendors to buy from. Palmetto State Armory is VERY disorganized."

This review was modified by Wizzard11 on September 14 2016 12:27:12 PM

2016-09-05

Real Vendor or Scammers? Will not do business again

"I ordered a complete upper kit from them 3 weeks ago online and they charged my card immediately.

1 week later, no info on status or shipping. I called customer service and number disconnected. Playing phone extension roulette I finally got to someone who told me they were swamped and would ship. 2 weeks later, back from my vacation, no merchandise and no email. I cancelled my order via my credit card vendor and ordered from Brownells which happened to have a similar kit for $20 cheaper with free shipping. Never again.

This review was modified by socalwaterman on September 05 2016 02:40:24 PM

2016-09-01

Horrible company

""Tree emails I have sent to Palmetto State 4 calls I wait 50 minutes no body answer the phone Armory customer service asking either they ship my product or refund my money (purchase was a "blemished" lower receiver and in-stock at the time I ordered it). I have not received any reply and their phone number is discon horrible company don't waste your time and money on this place "

This review was modified by Jjchewy on September 01 2016 07:21:19 PM

2016-09-01

Worst service ever

"I am a patient customer but lack of communication is one thing that I find inexcusable. Placed my first order online. Received an email "thanks for your order". When I went back to the website, no record of purchase, says "no orders were placed". Called several times but phones are down. Sent email. No response to that. Phones a retail outlet and told they would forward my message and no response. They ****. If you are one who had a great experience, then more power to you. Don't dismiss those who never got the service you did."

This review was modified by DrDuc on September 01 2016 02:20:14 PM

2016-08-25

2016.08.25 - copy of my email to Palmetto State Armory about their horrible customer service and no reply...

"Two emails I have sent to Palmetto State Armory customer service asking either they ship my product or refund my money (purchase was a "blemished" lower receiver and in-stock at the time I ordered it). I have not received any reply and their phone number is disconnected.

(August 25, 2016)
I have not received a reply to my email below, and for the past 3 days your customer service phone number has been disconnected, what is the status of my order and/or refund?

(August 23, 2016)
I am writing to inquire about order number 2102107427 and delivery information. This lower receiver was ordered 18 days ago and it still has not shipped. It is a blemished lower and was said to be in-stock so I do not understand the delay in shipping. I called about the item on August 18, 6 days ago, and after being on hold for 28 minutes I was told it was scheduled to ship that same day. Checking today I see it still has not shipped. I have tried to call the customer service line 3 times today and it says the Verizon wireless I am calling is not in service?

I am extremely disappointed in the customer service and request that if the item cannot be shipped by the end of day tomorrow (August 24) that you cancel the purchase and refund my money.

Please respond and let me know if the item will ship the FFL below tomorrow or if you will refund my money.

Sincerely,

This review was modified by wmrobins on August 25 2016 07:42:30 AM

2016-08-23

TERRIBLE.

"you put in an order and basically pray it comes in. no telling where your money goes for the 2 months you wait for your product. you can't call them because their phone line is "disconnected". emails don't work because I guess their too lazy to reply to them. then they'll try to charge you twice by sending a random email saying "your order isn't complete".... they can send that but not reply to my email... "

2016-08-23

Immediate charge on my account, 3 weeks later order still "processing"

"I think I have had enough, this is my last time dealing with PSA. It has been 3 weeks since I ordered 2 BCG's on a daily deal. Of course I was immediately charged but sadly they do not ship orders as fast as they charge you account. There is really no effective method in place to communicate with them about the expected shipping date. I guess the only upside to this is that when I finally do receive my product, I will literally be surprised because I am sure by then I will have forgotten what it was that I ordered."

2016-08-22

Great product, terrible customer service

"I ordered the Magpul MOE K2 lower parts kit from PSA and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of use for this product. Although the product was excellent, I will not shop here again as it took 14 days for my order to process, and 22 days for my order to arrive. When it did arrive, it needed to be picked up from UPS becausd PSA used an incorrect shipping address. I called customer support 3 times for information on my order, and each week they told me there was a delay due to the company switching to new software or new computer systems. As it turns out, everyone that calls into PSA for the last few years is told a similar story - based on other customer reviews. This is dishonest and unprofessional. I will not be shopping here again."

This review was modified by Smpoirier12 on August 22 2016 11:23:50 PM

2016-08-22

Horrible company, avoid at all costs

"This place is just a joke. They had their order fulfillment completely down for well over a week but did nothing to notify customers in advance. They still took orders and immediately charged credit cards but did not ship at all and did not communicate that they would not ship. They did not respond to any emails for well over a week either during this time! Then, weeks later, they finally send a mail saying they were down and they're sorry. But they made no attempt to make it up to customers. Just really really bad people to deal with. "

This review was modified by Stown2k on August 22 2016 08:39:33 PM

No one must works there

"I placed my order on 8-5-16. As of today 8-22-16 I still don't have a shipping notice for something I was told was in stock. When I try to call the phone never rings, just get a message they aren't accepting calls at this time, I have emailed several times and have not gotten a response...but I can get 2 sales flyer emails a day from them for inventory they obviously can't ship..... Does anyone work there"

2016-08-18

BUYER BEWARE! WORST WORST SERVICE PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

"You place a order online,
2 weeks go bye.
You send e-mail, NO ANSWER!
you can No Answer
You call one of the stores,
They tell you the phone system is broke! LIE
They tell you there e-mail is over loaded LIE!
They tell you they will send a internal email, well maybe, nothing happens. ANOTHER LIE?

O wow, you get them on the phone, they tell you the FFL dealer that I requested it be sent to as a expired FFL, LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only truth, they have your money, and you have nothing!

BUYER BE WARNED!

2 weeks has passed, order still pending, money still gone.
And this order is a item they advertised on the daily deal.

jreitnauer

"I have ordered from PSA before with no issues. I gave them another try. This has been horrible. I have been trying to contact them for 10 days about my order that has not shipped that was ordered three weeks ago. I have called their disconnected phone line that is listed on their website, I have sent multiple emails and have received no response. I have no contacted the BBB about this poor business practice. "

2016-08-18

Really??? I paid for this !?!?!

"I placed an order with PSA on Thursday 8/10 and as of 2:30 pm today 8/18, it is still in processing. All of the items ordered were in stock and they were very happy to charge my Amex card the next day. Getting concerned after spending a lot of money and 7 days with no updates, I called Customer Service. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes or so I was finally connected to a customer service representative. He looked up my order and indicated that it would still be another 2 -3 days before my order shipped. Now really concerned I asked him to look up an order I placed on Monday 8/15. I was informed that this order was still another 5 to 7 days out before it would be shipped. I couldn't believe I paid for this! However, being a reasonable person I was and still am willing to work out something on the shipping charges. They refused to budge .01! With that response and lack of customer care, I in turn cancelled both of my orders. PSA is apparently doing very well and dose not value, want or need my business and at this point I will take it elsewhere. There are many very good on-line companies that sell guns, parts and ammo with superior customer service and better shipping. I would recommend to anyone that is considering doing business with PSA, do your homework and set your expectations very low. At least you wont be disappointed!!!"

This review was modified by gauer1 on August 18 2016 06:13:39 PM

2016-08-18

Cant call anyone and none will reply to emails.

"My order has been stuck in processing for almost 2 weeks. All listed phone numbers on their website do not work. They won't reply to emails (I've sent at least 8). Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Avoid at all costs. "

This review was modified by Ncervantes on August 18 2016 02:20:51 PM

2016-08-17

ar15 upper

"i order ar15 upper from psa in 01 august 2016 and i try to cancel i email to them 4 email and never got reply they has charge my credit card .bullshit i will not buy any from this psa agian"

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!