• Palmetto State

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10

"PSA has great prices on many things. I've made 2 purchases from them in the past 2 months, because of their pricing. BUYER BEWARE!!! there is no contact from PSA via telephone, or email. NO ORDER INFO IS EVER AVAILABLE FOR THE BUYER OR THE RECEIVIING FFL PSA has the absolute WORST customer service, of any company in the USA! You'll have a better chance contacting the deceased Osama Bin Ladin, and getting info on your order, than trying to get a PSA rep, to answer a phone..."

"I have dealt with PSA for quite a few years. The products they've sent out have always been accurate and well packaged. However... WHEN you have to deal with their customer service, like I have several times, get ready for a nightmare... You call to get placed on hold for 10 minutes anywhere up to a few hours. Then they don't fully resolve your issue on the first call, so calling back you get the same experience. Email is just as bad, the last time they sent me a bent charging handle for my AR-10 and it scuffed my upper and took a chunk out. It took them over a week to get back to me about it when I sent them pictures of the damage and the charging handle. Then they wouldn't accept responsibility for it and only offered to accept a return on the handle with a refund plus a $25 gift card. After 2 weeks of waiting for a UPS shipping label, I had to call back and ask about it. On hold for 45 minutes some one answered and told me there was no record of a return label ever being made. He emailed me one and told me that the refund and gift card would be issued as soon as they received the damaged handle. Its been 3 weeks now and I'm still waiting on a refund/gift card. So basically, in conclusion... Shop at your own risk, and good luck if you have to deal with the customer service. They're terrible."

modified review This review was modified by CS-AR on March 02 2015 10:15:12 AM

"I have ordered from PSA 15-20 times in the last two years. Merchandise has always been exactly what I ordered and arrived packed well, in good condition. You can find some very good deals when they have their sales. Shipping charges are very reasonable. I know from experience that my orders will arrive in 9-15 days, maybe a couple days more during busy times. I have dealt with customer service once when a package was mis-delivered by UPS. The CS rep was very courteous and professional. I will continue to shop and buy from PSA. "

modified review This review was modified by GaryHoff on February 27 2015 12:42:58 AM

"I'm not one to review my transactions with businesses but I felt compelled to do so with PSA. This is the second time I have had extremely delayed (longer than quoted on their website due to high sales volume). I placed two separate orders ("ammo deals"), both stated to be in stock (I have screen shots). I waited over a month and a half for my .22lr ammo. Before placing my second order, I thought, perhaps it was a supply issue, I'll give them another try. Sure enough, over a month and a half later, I never received my order. I emailed first, never got a response. Called and their lines where busy. Finally got ahold a total ass who could care less about my money or CLV (yeah dip shit, that means customer lifetime value). I might as well have been talking to a 4-yr old. "Yeah, huuuh, what?" "Ok, I'll cancel the order." I recorded the entire convo. So my argue is credible. I rarely say, "I'll never", but I'll never do business with PSA again."

modified review This review was modified by nothanks123123 on February 23 2015 09:24:55 AM

"Worst customer service ever! Day after day being told the same thing. "Sorry sir I don't work in shipping". Really? Your right your in CUSTOMER SERVICE! So service the customer! Every call placed I was told should ship in 24hrs. Yet it never did. Ordered on the 6th and was charged instantly. All parts were in stock but a charge handle yet NOTHING shipped as of the 18th. No one can explain why. Just say it should have. Last call I was cut off from talking every sentence. I asked him to stop being rude and let me finish. He continued to do it. When I got upset and asked for a manage he stated there wasn't one. Then I asked for his name and he hung up! Total joke to deal with. Apparently they don't need customers. My money says USA and is good anywhere. I'll go elsewhere. It's a shame when businesses get that too good to refuse attitude. Sprint got that way with Nextel and look where they are now. Begging for customers. This company will be the same unless they change their ways. Avoid. "

modified review This review was modified by steath50 on February 18 2015 12:04:31 PM

"Palmetto is great! Excellent products, excellent price! My first order from time of purchase to my dorstep 2.5 weeks (ups ground) my second order 2 weeks be patient! All parts & pieces in great shape & accounted for. Thanks Palmetto"

modified review This review was modified by Russmc17 on February 18 2015 11:56:02 AM

"I have ordered from Palmetto State Armory on several occassions and I have yet to be dissatisfied with their products or prices. Yes, this shipping is a bit slow, especially around the holidays. If you need it now, then you should probably look elsewhere. If however, you want outstanding quality items at the best prices you'll find anywhere, the wait is worth it."

modified review This review was modified by riderofrohan on February 13 2015 05:54:21 AM

"Really worried about all the bad reviews, but I have my first order in 7 total days. Once I received tracking info on one gun 3 days after ordering, I placed a second gun order and had tracking in 2 days. They even sent the second order 2 day so both would arrive at the same time. I'm sold on this company so far. Oh and the deals are amazing, best prices I could find anywhere.."

modified review This review was modified by kwooten31 on February 10 2015 06:58:06 PM

"This company is f#$%% awesome !!!shipping might take 2 weeks tops but there mil spec quality ar parts...FN barrels and great prices are UNbeatable NEVER HAVE I HAD EVEN 1 PROBLEM with my ar 15.......not one, great quality ...never had anything bad to say about customer service because I never had to contact them because I'm not a whining little b&%$$ like most these people...and keep in mind most reviews are written after bad experiences not good one....understand? Great company. Great guns. Great prices..."

"They definitely need to work on web orders. But the sale price was right and i got what i ordered in two weeks as stated on website. I have been at both the Farrow rd store and Fernandina and prefeted the customer service at Farrow. I bought one of there lower build kits for another brand lower. Jury is still out on quality, as I don't have many other installs to compare. The convienance of their locations and sale prices online will keep me as a costumer while I hope they work out othee issues."

"I recently ordered a sp2022 just 1 week ago.my order was placed on a Friday afternoon. I called on Monday to follow up anticipating it was going to be hell getting through communicating with the staff (based on the poor reviews). I got through after about 15 minutes and he was very respectful.he tells me,you'll have a tracking number by Wednesday and the pistol should arrive on Friday to my ffl. I was skeptic,again,based on previous reviews stating they have been told things that were not true.

Come Wednesday, i have my tracking and by Friday I have my sig in hand. 7 days turn around time from order to delivery,I'm impressed based on my low expectations.i asked the representative about all the poor reviews and before i could finish,he mentioned the holiday season is always a busy time. Overall, great experience and would definitely reorder if the care is consistently like this.

modified review This review was modified by g0nzags on February 07 2015 04:41:11 AM

"TL;DR: my orders were largely fine, just expect to wait, and don't expect any customer service to speak of.

My experiences across 3 orders are pretty similar to those mentioned here.

Sloooow shipping, sometimes weeks. Often partial.

No response to emails.

Missing items, randomly arriving (one was refunded after contacting a rep on the ar15.com forums - the only way to get help)

Overall prices were great, and if you can wait, it's a good place to shop.

"Ordered my upper and lower build kit on Friday was shipped Wednesday don't know what these people are talking about on how Palmetto is so slow to ship their products if you look at their website it says in big bold red letters may take 10 to 15 days to ship those are business days my order shipped in 4 business days excellent products excellent prices will definitely be buying from them again"

modified review This review was modified by websurfer114 on February 05 2015 10:39:34 AM

"Bought a 270 Savage Axis there and was apprehensive as I had read some negative reviews and the price was so inexpensive …@249.99….I ordered it anyway and both the rifle and the service are exceptional….It took 8 days from the time I ordered it till it was delivered to my ffl dealer…I sent a request for the model of the bushnell that came with it and it was answered promptly…( Within the same time period)….I would not hesitate to order from them again…And will….Prices are exceptional…."

"I ordered several bricks of CCI standard velocity .22 long rifle on 1/26/2015. The order arrived nine days later on 2/4/2015. I'm satisfied - good price also."

modified review This review was modified by rwforester on February 04 2015 01:03:50 PM

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palmetto State Armory is not a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!