Stores > Palmetto State Armory

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
Voice your opinion! Review Palmetto State Armory by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

Great company

"Excellent products that they stand behind and great customer service"

2017-09-12

Great Quality, Great Price, Fast Ship

"I purchased a Freedom Classic Complete Lower. It is very high quality and a great value. I had a few questions about their different options before I bought, and didn't really get clear answers from customer support. I've been trying to leave a positive review about their product, but it won't post.

Hope to buy from again.

2017-09-08

Terrible customer service

"I ordered a new trigger for my AR-15 with 3 to 5 day shipping. On the 5th business day I called customer service and was treated rudely. They hadn't even picked my order yet. I live only an hour and a half from their warehouse. Yes they have quality parts but if I purchase anything from them again it will be from their store not their website. "

2017-08-29

Great products & service

"Just as listed, arrived on time. Great fit & finish. Will be buying from them again"

2017-08-12

Fast and efficient service

"Great selection, high quality, fast and efficient service. Received my order quickly and with no issue whatsoever. Will shop there again and fully recommend to friends."

2017-08-11

Customer service.

"There are a lot of companys selling guns and gun parts but what sets them apart is when it comes to customer service! PSA has and will go above and beyond whatever it takes to make there products right and the costumer satisfied. I would like to thank Mr. Porter for his help and would recommend PSA to anyone looking to buy and not only get the best deal but quality products."

2017-08-08

Palmetto State Armory- Best Bang for Your Buck

"I've now ordered from Palmetto State Armory four times, and they are simply one of the best shopping, buying, and customer service experiences out there. As a firearm builder, I turn to PSA any time I need parts.

1) Price. You simply cannot beat the low prices PSA offers. Where else can you find a quality, fully built AR-15 platform rifle for under $500 that isn't total junk? Where else will you find a combination Vortex Strikefire (Retail, $199/Academy Sports) and 10 Magpul PMags (Retail, $10-15) for only $179.99? Throw in discount stripped/built lowers, quality fully assembled uppers, and any part you can think of- the value is insane.

2) Customer Service. The one detriment to PSA is shipping speed- everyone knows that. It's fully understandable- they simply aren't Amazon and don't have warehouses throughout the country. That said, PSA Customer Service is top notch. They're always happy to take a call and check on your order status for you, and are usually able to give you a target delivery date. They're a pleasure to speak with, and stand by their products 100%. If there's ever an issue, give them a call- they'll bend over backwards to make you happy.

Keep doing your thing, PSA- A wonderful company to deal with, great prices, and great service.

2017-08-06

Great customer service

"Just started using Palmetto State Armory, great prices and great customer service"

2017-07-24

Quality products at a low price

"Since I started building firearms a couple years back, I've always tried to find the cheapest price (as many people do), but that would always lead me to buying cheap chinese parts from amazon and such. After my friend turned me on to Palmetto State Armory, I've been a returning customer and recommend them to anyone I know looking to get into the hobby. On top of quality parts, they often have great sales. Just recently I purchased I high quality optic that came with 10 30rd magazines, all for the retail price of the optic alone.

Great company, great prices, great customer service, and someone I'll always recommend.

2017-07-20

First Time But Not the Last Time

"Palmetto State Armory was one of the best shopping, buying, and customer service experiences I've had. Their web site was very easy to navigate, their checkout page was simple, and the shipping time was more than acceptable. When I inadvertently deleted my invoice from my email, I went online, contacted them via their web page, and someone answered me and resolved the issue in hours!"

2017-07-19

Great stuff!

"PSA processed and shipped my new firearm faster than fast! Ordered my firearm on the 17th was shipped on the 19th!! And I also got an awesome deal! "

2017-07-14

Job well done

"Couldn't beat the price, prompt and free shipping, overall pleasant experience. My only problem was not being able to get anyone on the phone, but inquiries sent via web site were generally responded to in an acceptable time frame. "

2017-07-10

Some good Some Bad

"I was looking for a Shield .45 and found the best price at PSA I ordered it on June 26, since the S&W rebates were in effect I purchased a Shield in 9mm also 2 days later, totally an "impulse" buy; which I DID receive. 3-4 days ago. I told My brother about the great deal on the .45 so He bought one too on June 28, I cannot complain about charging my CC upon "clicking buy" or the 10 "business" days till shipping ( it's stated on the website) . My problem is; how is it that my brother already got his Shield .45 and I still see "PROCESSING" in my "ACCT" page ? .. I've sent a few emails which were answered 2days later and 2 that were answered the same day; phone calls were pleasant but no help. SO here it is a total of 14 days later and I see "processing" . When I DO get my Shield, it will likely be the last time I will be looking at the "processing" blurb... Just sayin' PSA SHOULD be able to do better. P.S. "purchase date for this review" CANNOT be changed to date I purchased my pistol ..FYI"

Rep reply posted Jul-11-2017

A rep from Palmetto State Armory, PSA.CW, has responded

“We want you to be happy with your purchase. An email has been sent to the destination you have on file in response to this issue.”

2017-07-05

Great product and service beyond ex

"I have placed several orders from PSA and everytime I get quality products from them i recently had a question about a recent order it wasn't a complaint just a question and Dylan with customer service went way beyond his means to help me, I will be ordering from PSA a lot more! They have great products produced here in the USA here "

2017-07-05

Excellent Products, Excellent customer service. Great deals are often on their site! Thank You!

"I bought a S&W M&P 9 mm and got a great price and also got a $75.00 rebate! Gun looks and feels great. replacing my Walther PPK-S I've carried for decades. Rather have full 9mm these days than 380.

Share Palmetto State Armory's store rating

Palmetto State Armory is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palmetto State Armory is a merchant member
Palmetto State Armory participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.