Stores > Palm Beach Jewelry
  • Palm Beach Jewe

Voice your opinion! Review Palm Beach Jewelry by clicking a star below.
2017-08-09

You people **** big time

"HORRIBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-08-08

Terrible Customer Service

"I received a ring that was IMO mismarked a size 7. It was in fact a much smaller size. I am a size 6, and have ordered size 6 from this company in the past without an issue. I have also ordered from other online companies a size 6 without issue. I ordered a size 7 for this particular ring to wear on my index finger. Meanwhile, it was so small that it could not even fit my ring finger. It was a much smaller size then the companies size 6 rings.

I called and was told that they had no way of judging a ring size, and therefore could not help me to determine if the ring was mismarked, or simply ran very small. I needed to send the ring back, which takes 3 weeks for them to receive, and reorder in a larger size. What size, they could not say. If it was mismarked vs ran small, they could not say, and had no interest whatsoever in helping me determine the proper way forward. Like a broken record, their response was to order a larger size, and see if it fits. Well, I don't have the time or patience for ordering and returning merchandise in this haphazard fashion.

I asked to speak to a supervisor because I did not want to have to keep sending the ring back and forth, and I was refused. I was uncomfortable ordering a size 8, because if the ring was mismarked, opposed to running very small, it would be huge, and I would be unable to wear it. The supervisor would not even speak to me. The agent that answered the phone just kept repeating the same line, and all in all was totally unhelpful. The supervisor could not even bother to get on the phone. This company's staff is very uninformed regarding the company's merchandise, and cannot be bothered to actually help their customers should a problem arise.

I am returning the entire order and will not be ordering anything further from this company. Too bad for them, I could have been a good, return customer.

2017-07-12

Bought gold but received gold filled

"I ordered a pair of 14k gold earrings after three months the earring broke,so i took it to a jewelry shop to get repaired and was told it was not gold,called palm beach jewelry and received no help only poor customer service. The earrings cost $203.00 and i am going to take the company to court its the principle. They are a rip off beware."

2017-05-10

Was pre approved NOT!

"Received a catolog I was preapproved for $250. I ordered a ring only to be told I wasn't approved. Waste of time. I have a Kay's account that I will use from now on with a way higher credit limit "

2017-04-22

Horrible service/products... Stole half the money

"I placed an order paid express shipping and the order came late!! When I opened the package, everything was NOT what I ordered and a few damaged items! ! I contacted customer service was advised to send everything back for a full refund. I sent everything via UPS to ensure received by them. 2 weeks later I got an email that I was getting refund for 1/2 the cost !!! When I called to inquire why 1/2 for an order they got wrong. The rep couldn't even explain and told me the notes stated $108 USD for shipping!!!!! I asked her to explain at this point I was upset! she started acting like she couldn't hear me ! and the call disconnected. I called back to the centre to get the run around. 3rd time is a charm I got one rep that was totally confused as to why I didn't get all my money and they think they can keep half. They were to have someone call and explain this to me why they think they are entitled to take half for a complete order they packed wrong and sent out ! It has been 4 weeks and NO contact! Save your money they are in the business to ROB customers when they are at fault. The worst experience ever! "

2017-02-01

CHEAP BAD QUAILTY BEWARE Tarnished in 3 days

"Had bought a necklace and a ring as a gift for mother in rose gold covered in sterling silver 925. The Ring had tanished in 3 days. I feel like a ring that cost $74.99 should not tarnish in three days. So we sent the the ring back and she kept the necklace which the necklace now is tarnished. Beware do not buy from this company it is the cheapest Jewerly I have even seen. If you want jewerly this cheap go to walmart you will pay a lot less. I had also had spend 5 dollars extra for the gift wrap for each item which was nice but was not credited that back and had to pay 7 dollars to ship back. There shipping label was very different did not make sense. I just do not want people to make the same mistake I did and buy from this company. "

2016-07-05

Please do not buy...Less than four months of having this ring

"I order this ring for my husband. I have had it less than four months and it is changing colors. I know its Gold over silver but wasn't expecting it to turn silver. I glad my husband fingers didn't change colors. I have contacted the company and of course they said they said it was nothing they can do about it as the return window policy has past. "

2016-01-25

BAD experience

"Received a broken pair of earrings that also had tarnished ear wires. I contacted them as soon as I received them. I sent them back and palm beach sends them back to me with NO explanation. I feel completely ripped off!! Very dissatisfied customer!!"

2016-01-11

"I purchased several pieces of jewelry from PalmBeach, returned at least half of the pieces I purchased. I would not recommend their jewelry. "

2016-01-06

"Poor customer service I got charged for an order that was cancelled and the customer service representative was of no use . "

2015-12-13

"Second order that had to completely go back for a refund. Quality is bad; does not look like the photos on the web site. Pieces are thick and clunky. Refunds take forever, still working with them to get back my $$. You have to pay for shipping and insurance too. NOT a pleasant site to deal with. I don't recommend this vendor at all. Tons of their pieces are on overstock.com cheaper!"

2015-09-02

"i ordered a tribal bracelet from palm beach jewelry which arrived with the braided leather having come out of the metal clasp...cheaply made. i threw it away in disgust of another poor product, probably from china.

palm beach jewelry solicited my review for their website. this is what i said: "Cheap-
The Tribal Bracelet was so cheaply made, the it arrived with the band pulled out of the clasp. Probably made in china."

they sent me a response as follows: "Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!" they refused to publish the review and ignored my inquiry as to why i did not meet their guidelines.

not life or death. im sure i could have returned the bracelet. but i *am* irritated at their handling of my review. guess they already have enough bad press.

2015-01-03

"We received our wedding rings. They were gorgeous. Just 116 days later the gold on mine chipped on its own and my partners cracked in half. We went to a 4 jewelry stores to repair it and all four said we could repair it but the gold was so thin it will just break again. Mind you these were not cheap rings: over 300 per ring.
We called Palm Beach Jewelers who said they would not exchange them because it was over 90 days (16 to be exact). They offerred us 25% a new order. I told them I would shop elsewhere. Do not shop here.

2014-11-16

"BUYER BEWARE! Yes, their 48 inch birthstone station strand is beautiful...but it does not stay that way for long :-( I deliberately DID NOT wear it against my skin, so that the metal would not turn dark...but it did anyways. PBJ will not respond to my e-mail. If you want a short term piece of jewelry, then this is for you. If you are expecting to get what you paid for, in wear, forget it!

Sent from my iPhone

2014-05-20

"I love this website!! I have ordered over 20 pieces from PalmBeach Jewelry and I think they are terrific. Customer Service is very nice and understanding (They sent me the wrong size Ring by accident - and they gave a gift card for my troubles :) Plus the Loyalty Program is awesome I have already received $200 in gift cards with Free Shipping! I always buy my jewelry from them! Defiantly recommend."

Share Palm Beach Jewelry's store rating

Palm Beach Jewelry is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Palm Beach Jewelry is not a merchant member
Palm Beach Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!