Palm Beach Jewelry Reviews - palmbeachjewelry.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 3 reviews

Palm Beach Jewelry is not a merchant member
Palm Beach Jewelry does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"wtf??? this place is a joke. telling me it takes 3-4 weeks to process an exchange. and receive the product. it does not take 3-4 weeks for a little box to get mailed from chicago to florida. 3-5 at most. now im getting the bullshit excuses. DO NOT BUY FROM TIS PLACE...my 5 yr old can do a better job and faster. WORST PART OF THIS, IS WE RECONCILED AWAY FROM GETTING DIVORCED AND NEITHER OF US HAVING OUR WEDDING RINGS, I WANTED JUST SOMETHING TO HAVE ON OUT FINGERS AND NOW WE HAVE NOTHING BUT $100 MISSING. ASSHOLES! I HOPE A HURRICANE WIPES ALL OF THEM AWAY OUT TO SEA....you ruined something so special to us...and to think i was so happy to get her something....thanks for ruining something special!"

modified review This review was modified by deeplyupset on July 09 2013 10:03:55 AM

"BOUGHT $380 OF JEWELRY, KEPT ONE ITEM. DIDNT LIKE THE OTHERS. ONE ITEM WAS THE WRONG RING AND SIZE. AFTER ORDERING I NOTICED ON THE SITE A 30% OFF OVER $300. THEY CLAIM IT WAS MAILED OUT. I PAID ON A CREDIT CARD. NEVER ASKED FOR A CHECK. I HAD TO SPEND $9 DOLLARS FOR INSURANCE TO MAIL AND TRACK. THEY HAVE HAD MY ITEMS FOR OVER A WEEK. I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANY MONEY. I MADE SEVERAL CALLS TO FOLLOW UP TO NO AVAIL. I ORDERED ALL OF THIS JEWELRY THE FIRST WEEK OF THIS MONTH, IT IS NOW THE 25TH AND NO CHECK AND NO CREDIT BACK TO MY CARD!!! BUYER BEWARE, IF YOU SHOULD NEED A RETURN AND REFUND, GOOD LUCK, TRYING TO GET IT BACK. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR RETURNS AND THEY WILL SAY IT TAKES 15 DAYS FOR THE MAIL, SNAIL MAIL GETS TO ME FROM THEM IN 2 DAYS. YET IM STILL WAITING. FOR THE DISCOUNT CHECK. I GOT AN EMAIL FRIDAY THAT A CREDIT WAS PUT ON MY CARD AND IT STATED, DEPENDING ON BILLING CYCLE, IT COULD TAKE UP TO 2 BILLING CYCLES TO GET THE MONEY IN MY ACCT. 2-3 DAYS IS NORMAL WITH ANY OTHER BUSINESS IVE DEALT WITH FOR A REFUND. PALM BEACH JEWELRY IS MAKING AN ART OF DELAYING AND HOLDING YOUR MONEY EVEN AFTER YOU RETURN THE ITEMS. STAY AWAY OR BE A VICTIM LIKE ME. ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH AND I HAVENT RECVD ANY MONEY BACK, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD. WHAT TO DO?"

"Horrible totally poor customer service, out of 5 items ordered only 1 was acceptable, everything else has had to go back and they do not understand accounting. I had tried on one item to give them a second chance, but they screwed up the accounting and then the item was not the correct size. They may present slightly better prices than som others, but I think they are selling seconds and their customer service and returns policy stinks. they want the customer to pay for shipping both way even if it is their mistake, "