Stores > Palais Royal, Katy, TX
  • Palais Royal, K

1707 N Fry Rd
      Katy, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Katy, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-09-17

"Didn't visit Stage store. Do my shopping at Palais Royal"

2017-09-15

"The store was clean. I liked the new styles and the quality of the clothing. Great prices!"

2017-09-11

"Very difficult with this manager. Being asscused of putting a clearance sticker on the clothes not good customer service being an employee or customer. Then to return all my items and redo it after I was already with her for 20 mins to credit another BOGO item BC one shirt was not BOGO is insane. I told her she didn't have to do that all she had to do was return clearance items(which where 2 items not a whole 20) and put other clearance shirt with it. So I got so irritated with her BC she seemed as if she could not understand what I was telling her. It was the most irritating experience I've ever had anywhere here at store #00253 than I've ever had shopping at any retailer store."

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Katy, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“  Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2017-08-21

"Was good - husband got 3 very nice shirts that were on sale for a great price."

2017-08-14

"I love shopping at Palais Royal but I wish the N. Fry Road store was as big as the S. Fry Road store."

2017-08-01

"I love to shop at your stores because I can always find what I am looking for!!!"

2017-07-21

"I will never visit this store again. There was very minimal selection of plus sizes. THe store associate tried to tell me I couldn't use my Beall's coupon at the store. Then she couldn't get the code right and said it couldn't be used at Palais Royal, which is a lie because I use it at Palais Royal in Wharton, TX, all the time. Then she chastised me for being upset and told me I had no right to be upset. She was the worst associate I have ever dealt with at a Stage Store. And I shop there often."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Katy, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-07-13

"A positive, fun experience. The ladies were all smiling and happy. They all were friendly and nice!"

2017-06-29

"Do not shop at the store on N Fry Rd in Katy, TX. Associates are rude, don't help, or listen. All other stores have been ok."

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Katy, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-06-09

"I love this store. I almost always find something I cannot live without!!!"

2017-06-09

"I love this place its is nicely stocked on clothes and other items .The only thing that would make it even better if it had more shoes to choose from."

2017-06-06

"Only two associates working thus the wait in line to check out."

2017-05-26

"General experience with Stage was good"

2017-05-08

"Over the last 20 years, my Palais Royal stores (I shop 2 of them) have been near the top of my favorite places to shop"

2017-05-03

"I love shopping and doing it in a great, clean and fashionable environment is awesome. Keep doing what you have been doing, it works!"

Share Palais Royal, Katy, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Katy, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Katy, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.