Stores > Palais Royal, Humble, TX
  • Palais Royal, H

Humble, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Humble, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-20

"My overall experience was great. I didn't ask the associates for help because I knew where everything is located in this store. I would say this store needs a better variety of clothing. The selection of Junior clothes is sparse."

2017-07-23

"Carpet had stain spots all over the store not a good impression attendants said the spots won't come off and management does not want to change carpet"

2017-07-16

"Great experience....the sales associates are very friendly and helpful...... :-)"

2017-06-23

"Muy buena conseguí lo que queria"

2017-06-13

"Great found nice outfits for my daughter my mom found her a wallet with a built in charger pretty cool."

2017-06-06

"Always nice to shop there."

2017-05-28

"Love the clothes and products but prices are a bit on the steep side. I had to wait for a coupon to come available in order to purchase a blouse that I had been wanting for over a month. The store needs to be cleaned and organized. This specific store is old and outdated. The staff is great and friendly."

2017-05-25

"I feel it needs a little more organization especially the women's department also employees need to be more happy I saw no smiles on both cashiers who helped me today they looked tired bored not happy"

2017-05-20

"Overall the experience was excellent"

2017-04-21

"Casey, Cheryl and Carol were all very nice to me and went out of there way to help me."

2017-03-18

"When i walked in it was like nobody was working there there wasn't a single person there that i could ask anything to for a good 15 minutes. I was standing in the middle were the fragrances are looking around because i needed help. I saw two girl talking and what looked like hanging up clothes but i wasn't sure if they worked there because they never looked up to see if anyone was at the counter. After awhile i got frustrated and walked up to them and asked if they worked here and they said yes so i told them i needed help. A young lady came and i told her i would like to smell a fragrance, she said she couldn't do that because they didn't have one open. Then she just walked away really far into racks of clothes to put more things up. I was upset because i was still at the counter needing help and she never asked if i needed anything else she just walked away. I ended up getting the attention of an older lady who helped me and i ended up making the purchase of my fragrance but i was very frustrated by the lack of care they had."

Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Humble, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2016-12-22

"I always like to shopping at Palais Royal"

2016-12-22

"It was okay, only looking for a wallet"

2016-12-22

"Black Friday had some very good specials. Granddaughter was very excited about the boots"

2016-12-22

"Very hot to trot clothes! I love this place "

Share Palais Royal, Humble, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Humble, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Humble, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Humble, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.