Stores > Palais Royal, Houston, TX
  • Palais Royal, H Palais Royal, Houston, TX Elite Status

Houston, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Palais Royal, Houston, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-06-14

"Customer service use to be better, associates seemed to be disturbed when asked for help or price check not friendly but cashier was very helpful and friendly had better customer service before."

2017-06-11

"Great. Shopped, Paid bill, got a discount. What more could a girl want?"

2017-06-07

"The security person greeted me when I entered and departed. He wished me a good day and to be safe. This was very kind of him."

2017-05-27

"I love going to this specific store because of their deals and how organized everything is."

2017-05-21

"the cashier was very friendly, great service Mrs.Taa"

2017-05-21

"Taa help me check out, she was very nice lady"

2017-05-21

"I love looking for Great deals, I just love shopping."

2017-05-12

"I have never been to Stage"

2017-05-08

"I paid in the shoe department because the women department line was long,the 2nd register in that department was down and the jewelry line was long. I walk to the shoe department, ask if they can ring me up, the young lady was on the phone with a client, she ask her co-worker Taa who was organizing some shoes and I stood there for more than 5 minute until Taa was done organizing. On top of that she was really unfriendly, and I asked her if I can used my $5 reward with another coupon and she said no only one which is not true!"

Rep reply posted May-09-2017

A rep from Palais Royal, Houston, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730”

2017-05-08

"Very fashion i love the outfits"

2017-04-14

"I enjoyed my shopping at this store the employee and Manager were very helpful I love that they give you all of their attention to assist you."

2017-04-13

"Awesome! I was greeted with a friendly staff when I walked in the store the staff greeted me by saying hello and welcome to palais royal.However the sales lady was very friendly to me when I asked her a question about a particular item. But overall i just really enjoyed the entire environment of this store the clenness of it, easy acess to the dressing rooms nice space."

2017-03-14

"The prices are high at Stage and Palais Royal, but they both are highly fashionable and trendy stores."

2017-02-25

"my over all experience was rather satisfing and wonderful,and i'll hope to shop their in the future."

2017-02-15

"i enjoyed shopping at palais royal especially on tuestay iwas able to use my coupons and take advantage of the very good sales on shoes"

Share Palais Royal, Houston, TX's store rating

Palais Royal, Houston, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Palais Royal, Houston, TX is a merchant member
Palais Royal, Houston, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.