• Address: 101-85 Schooner Street, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
    • Contact: support@paintballgear.ca
    • Phone: 1-866-805-9385
    • Customer Support: 1-866-805-9385

"These guys are the best of the best. They know what their talking about and reply with a quick understandable answer. The shipping is great and fast. Most of the time they include candies in their shipping boxes."

"Super fast delivery and great prices. High quality products great sales emailed directly to you. Plus when your order comes you get a cool paintballgear.com sticker and a chocolate mint"

"Ordered Things the 1th and it came around the 26th, great, Fast Delivery, i Got everything i ordered in perfect condition. many thanks to my friend who recommended me this site , and thank you for helping me Paintball Gear !. "

"It was great, had a couple questions, so I've sent them an e-mail, got all my answers in less than a day ! amazing .. . shipping as been as they told, really enjoyed it !"

"Delivery was fast, received all my gear except one that was backordered. All my items came in a sealed box with bubble wrap on the fragile pieces. And came with some chocolate. Excellent customer service. "

"Great gun and arcticle I love my gun I love this site thank for best paintball website"

"I am dissatisfied with Paintballgear.ca I ordered cleats a week ago and they still aren't here! I called yesterday and they said early February, the only problem is I have paintball nationals next Friday!!!"

"Best online ordering experience! Best prices! Fastest delivery! Will not hesitate to order again and again."

"Great prices and varieties to choose from with mods and other gear.
One flaw is that I had to exchange an item. I was not charged shipping due to spending over $150. Now I have to re-order proper size and will be charged a shipping fee. I should not be charged since I am not returning but exchanging product.

"Fast great service. Highly recommended."

"Well what can I a costumer say, this store is all-around fantastic, i will always be confident that i am getting the best deal posable from Paintballgear.ca. Unlike their other competitors Paintballgear.ca has unbelievably fast shipping and will even offer free shipping on orders of only $150. What more could you ask for.

Whats that you say, your marker not what you were expecting or something wrong with it. Paintballgear.ca has you covered with 365 day returns on all items and markers.

Trust me your experience at Paintballgear.ca will be every thing you expect! Their team will get you out on the field faster! 100% guaranteed.

Most of all the best reason to buy from Paintballgear.ca is they are a 100% trusted Canadian company.

Thanks Paintballgear.ca from Kris.P

modified review This review was modified by crazyfrog11_1994 on January 14 2013 04:07:47 PM

"I've bought from paintballgear.ca twice now and both times shipping was exceptionally fast. Their products are top of the line I have no complaints "

"Shipping was fast, undamaged, excellent site. Definatley buying from here again I'n the near future. 110% price match guaranteed."

modified review This review was modified by Nathanjohnson62555 on January 11 2013 12:58:19 PM

"Very impressed with the fast delivery. Everything came packaged very nicely and secured. Will order more stuff in the future and more then likely contunue buying paintballs for good deals!"

"Merchandise was well packaged, shipped quickly, with good communication."

Paintballgear.ca (Adreno Gear Ltd.) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Paintballgear.ca (Adreno Gear Ltd.) is not a merchant member
Paintballgear.ca (Adreno Gear Ltd.) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!