"I tried to order from them but my bank card came up as a mismatch. I was unavailable to respond to the 2 emails or phone calls and my order was canceled claiming that 5 emails were sent with no response. I tried again with my other card. It was immediately canceled without any attempt to contact me stating that they had tried to email me with no response. I emailed customer service before I discovered that the one sending the cancellation notices was the president of the company, Mr.Mark Whitaker."

"Although I'm a bit reluctant to try new places, PackagingPrice did have exactly what I needed at a lower price than my supplier. I ordered on a Monday morning, recieved a confirmation within minutes, and received the entire order on Tuesday afternoon. This company seems to have everything I need for shipping (I'm a professional photographer) at the best price I've ever paid from a legitimate company. They know how to handle these commodity items!"

PackagingPrice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PackagingPrice.com is not a merchant member
PackagingPrice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!