Pacific Sunwear of California Reviews - shop.pacsun.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 5 reviews

Pacific Sunwear of California is not a merchant member
Pacific Sunwear of California does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I've bought several times from their website, rarely encountered any problems. I usually get stuff on sale and it's pretty cheap. Whenever you need to return stuff in-store is really simple with their 60 day return policy, just have your packing slip ready. The thing they need to improve is their shipping speed, they ship 4 days after I place my order which is a bit slow."

"Bought a few things from their website. Communication was clear as far as status and items were shipped promptly. I'm glad they honored a generous promotional code that got leaked. Great company to deal with. It's also a seamless transaction to exchange something you bought online in one of their retail stores.

Planatoid's Avatar
New York; not the city
Rating 6/103/5

"I placed an order for some clothing while I was out of the country on vacation. I assume they cancelled my order due to a foreign IP being used, but they didn't indicate as much and simply cancelled my order without any reasoning. I ended up taking care of this via telephone once I was back in the states, as I didn't want to pay foreign minutes to resolve a stupid issue. Their customer support person was less than impressive. One of the shirts I ordered was out of stock by the time I resolved this, and I truly had to walk the CSR through making a replacement order with the remaining items. I had to explain that I used a coupon code and everything...I don't understand how they couldn't look at my previous order and just duplicate it, but whatever. I'll still shop there again because they do have good promotions and a good selection."

Rating 8/104/5

"After ordering an item of clothing, apparently the item was out of stock. I was never told this, just simply given a store credit. I had to contact Pacsun to see why it hadn't shipped yet, and that is how I found out. They handled everything very courteously after that but, I still wish they had told me that it wasn't available sooner."

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a shirt at pacsun.com to get the $20 off $40 pacloot. It wouldn't be any problem if they had sent me an email when my order got cancelled because the item was out of stock. They didn't! I had to send them an email asking why. However, I want to give them credit for good selection of clothes and jeans. I bought a shirt at Pacsun B&M, and the returning process at the store was easy. The cashier didn't ask me for the pacloot or coupon card that were given to me when I first bought the shirt, so I assume I can still use it later on. Overall the experience wasn't that bad. I just wish they had better customer service online."