"Do not buy from this company! Worst Online Retailer period that will hassle you when you try to return something. It has been almost 4 weeks and I still have not received a refund.

Made a $200+ purchase back in early June 2014 and made a return the following week. Since then, it has been almost an entire month of getting runarounds from their customer service and their online service department. Every time I call they say it will just take another 3-5 business days. I still have not received my refund and will likely have to file a dispute with my credit card company to get this resolved.

Their disclaimer is 10-14 business days from the time they receive it. But then they state that they add another 3-5 business day processing time on top of that. Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere.

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I've bought several times from their website, rarely encountered any problems. I usually get stuff on sale and it's pretty cheap. Whenever you need to return stuff in-store is really simple with their 60 day return policy, just have your packing slip ready. The thing they need to improve is their shipping speed, they ship 4 days after I place my order which is a bit slow."

"So I went in the early morning at one of the Pacsun's at my mall. It was about 10:30 and there was no one but me in the store. There was no one at the cashier, and I had to personally look and find for her. When I presented the items, I actually had to WAIT for her to finish texting before she rang me up. There was also a limited number of items and all of them bland."

"Bought a few things from their website. Communication was clear as far as status and items were shipped promptly. I'm glad they honored a generous promotional code that got leaked. Great company to deal with. It's also a seamless transaction to exchange something you bought online in one of their retail stores.

"in this store(PacSun.com) not accept credit card from other countries((

"Thank you for contacting us and i am more than willing to assist you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your interest in PacSun merchandise. At this time we are unable to accept orders placed with non U.S. credit or debit cards. What is posted on your account is a pending charge, that should automatically drop within 3-5 business days."

"This post is not to bash the company however to inform customers. I placed an order online and received an email confirming. Shortly after I receive a cancellation notice without any explanation. So I called their customer service and they indicated there system didn't recognize my billing address and canceled the order. However they did not let me update or change my information over the phone and told me to call back within 1 hour. So I called back to update my account which was communicated by the representative and I was told I cannot update that information and the items I ordered had gone out of stock. In my opinion they did not want to fulfill my order and blamed it on a system error and game me the the run around. They did not offer discount, coupons or an apology. Now your informed!"

Planatoid's Avatar
New York; not the city

"I placed an order for some clothing while I was out of the country on vacation. I assume they cancelled my order due to a foreign IP being used, but they didn't indicate as much and simply cancelled my order without any reasoning. I ended up taking care of this via telephone once I was back in the states, as I didn't want to pay foreign minutes to resolve a stupid issue. Their customer support person was less than impressive. One of the shirts I ordered was out of stock by the time I resolved this, and I truly had to walk the CSR through making a replacement order with the remaining items. I had to explain that I used a coupon code and everything...I don't understand how they couldn't look at my previous order and just duplicate it, but whatever. I'll still shop there again because they do have good promotions and a good selection."

"After ordering an item of clothing, apparently the item was out of stock. I was never told this, just simply given a store credit. I had to contact Pacsun to see why it hadn't shipped yet, and that is how I found out. They handled everything very courteously after that but, I still wish they had told me that it wasn't available sooner."

"I ordered a shirt at pacsun.com to get the $20 off $40 pacloot. It wouldn't be any problem if they had sent me an email when my order got cancelled because the item was out of stock. They didn't! I had to send them an email asking why. However, I want to give them credit for good selection of clothes and jeans. I bought a shirt at Pacsun B&M, and the returning process at the store was easy. The cashier didn't ask me for the pacloot or coupon card that were given to me when I first bought the shirt, so I assume I can still use it later on. Overall the experience wasn't that bad. I just wish they had better customer service online."

Pacific Sunwear of California is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Pacific Sunwear of California is not a merchant member
Pacific Sunwear of California does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!