Pacific Stereo Reviews - pacificstereo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.89/10 9 reviews

Pacific Stereo is not a merchant member
Pacific Stereo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Worked for me!... I went in there to get some stuff to start my new install, walked in with prices from online.. got my top brand stuff at online prices.. without any arguement! I have dealt with Steve and Omar at the Topanga location in Wooland Hills... Both treated me great and even remembered me by name... Name brand stuff, way good prices.. authorized dealer... What else do you need? "

"Pacific Stereo has taken care of all my automotive audio customizing as well as other cosmetic appearance since 2003 for both of my rides. One of which I enter car shows and win trophies with. Their installation times are on point considering the quality of their work while at the same time their prices can’t compare to any other shop I’ve taken my rides to in the past. In addition, they stand by their work. If there is a problem with anything related (and sometimes non-related) to the work done to my car, they will take care of it at little to no cost to me at all. I don’t see why I would go to any other shop to have any work done (unless I was broke and wanted some kind of Mickey Mouse work done to my whip). In conclusion, with Pacific Stereo, you get what you pay for…AND THEN SOME!!!"

"went to pacific to get a stereo with navigation and the crew over there took very good care of me and provided me the utmost respect and service......thank you guys your da best"

modified review This review was modified by camry4osb on August 04 2010 12:54:50 PM

"Site needs a little work but these guys matched prices through an online chat to other websites. They gave me no hassle or looked for any excuses. The person on the online chat was polite and friendly. Plus Pacific Stereo is an authorized dealer for the high end stereos. My items were shipped quickly and were brand new. No problems whatsoever. I would order from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by killabee444 on June 23 2010 09:12:32 PM

"Everything went smooth. I recieved the unit exactly when the tracking said I would, and the unit was installed today. Everything worked great. I was also happy to be able to call and ask questions before my purchase. The guy I talked to was polite, and informative. I'll be shopping here again for sure!"

"Great store to buy from with great prices especially on shipping. The staff is amazing, I accidentally chose the wrong shipping method called them up and one of the store workers (I wish I could remember his name) spent probably a good hour between calling me, and calling ups to try to change the shipping method to make sure my package got to me on time which even went past store hours IIRC. Any chance I get to buy car electronics in the future Pacific Stereo will be my first choice."

"the products were awesome...the shipping time was perfect..thank you"

"We ordered an Alpine PKG-RSE2 (10.2" overhead video monitor with built-in DVD player) late last Friday night (1/23/09) through Amazon.com that went through Pacific Stereo. I was a little hesitant because the company had fewer ratings than most companies through Amazon, but the price was great and the reviews that were in Amazon were really good.

I had a question about my order that I e-mailed to Pacific Stereo after my purchase, and 2 different people there phoned me the next morning (Saturday) to answer my question.

We tracked the package through UPS during the week and received it the following Friday morning 1/30 (they're in California, we're in Wisconsin). It was packaged very well and in great shape, and I'd be comfortable buying from them again.

modified review This review was modified by h2ocello on January 31 2009 09:47:42 AM

"Pacfic Stereo is the biggest rip off in town. This shop is run by crooks and my advice to anyone is go anywhere to get you car audio needs besides Pacific Stereo. This store is highway robbery and run by incompitent people. If I had more money, I would sue them for the amount of money they ripped me off. Guess you learn from mistakes like actualy spending your hard earned money with these guys. Pacific Stereo, stay away"