• Address: 1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd #198
    • Phone: 909-861-9602
    • Customer Support: 909-861-9602
    • Business Hours: 9:00am-11:00pm Mon-Fri (by email) Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 909-494-9557

"Stalled for months on a return request,then said I couldn't return it. The email just said "no"."

"I bought a IPC-4098 4U rackmount server case with a preinstalled 8x3.5" expansion bay, and right now it's holding the guts of my server, transplanted from another case; the front fan is cooling all 7 drives (albeit more efficiently once I took off the front filter and left the door open). I ordered the item on a Sunday, it shipped on Monday, and I got it Friday (I live in MD and it shipped from CA via Fedex). The case itself was $58 and the shipping was $35...a bit high, but the case is 30 pounds and built like a tank.

I'd order from them again, particularly because it was very hard to find a better deal on an appropriate 4U server case. I was wary because the store was just a Yahoo storefront, but it was a Newegg-like experience, which is to say, very efficient.

"I was looking for a large case with a lot of 5.25" external bays for use with Norton Ghost. STWF, I located plinkusa.net/ rackbuy.com/ chassisoutlet.com and some rackmount Eagle/ Skyhawk cases that looked good. I sent in a pre-sales question via e-mail late Saturday night, and received a technically accurate reply the next morning. I replied with another question and received a solid response in ~3 hours. I placed my order Sunday afternoon and the product arrived Thursday morning in new condition as advertised.

Excellent shopping experience! :-)

"I sent an order for 5 cases and 3 drive racks. They received my cashier's check on the day listed above after having discussed the items for several weeks prior by e-mail.
I had no acknowledgment until I asked July 23, when I was told they had to wait for the (CASHIER'S) check to clear. This was a small order to see if they were trustworthy, and I am not impressed. Will report later if and when and how they ship.
Note after receiving:
Packing was done well, shipment was as promised (just really late by a week), communication not too smooth - It took them a week to basically acknowledge they had received my guaranteed payment, and if I had waited for them to figure it out, I might still be waiting.

modified review This review was modified by netcert on August 03 2004 08:42:40 PM

"They only have paypal ordering, argh, and I refuse to use paypal. I have been going back & forth with "Sean" (very nice, but has as thick chinese accent) and he is a little slow on e-mail but otherwise very nice to talk to you. No auto responders here, only real humans. What a pleasant surprise. He finally was able to reach me at my office and I gave him cc information over the phone. I will update this when I receive the merchandise (3 x 4U $99 Aluminum cases + rack rails). Total was $447 shipped."

"I bought a 1U Server Chassis and a 300W Power Supply from PLink and I am very happy with it. Their customer service is unsurpassed, with e-mail replies generally within an hour. Thanks plink."

"We purchased a KVM switch from p-link on ebay. The item was new and in excellent condition. We had it up and running in minutes. The transaction (paid by check) was completed promptly and p-link answered all of my questions quickly. Thanks!!!"

"Transaction was strictly through email/Paypal and couldn't be easier. Very responsive sales department. Great packaging for large, heavy products. Kudos."

modified review This review was modified by crabby117 on April 16 2003 02:36:30 PM

P-Link Computers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

P-Link Computers is not a merchant member
P-Link Computers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!