Stores > PsPrint LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review PsPrint LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Great company, great prints, great service

"PsPrint has been my go-to printing company for 3 years now. As a graphic designer I get all sorts of print-jobs and PsPrint delivers high quality with an affordable price. My favorite feature is their online ordering, it's idiot-proof and gives you the price right away, no need to call and request a quote. I never had any issues with them, but if I do I know they're friendly and responsive customer service will assist me quickly. Let be real here, those are your regular prices as the discounts are almost year-round. I've spent thousands with them so far, and will probably spend thousands more. Pretty funny reading the 1 star reviews here most of them sounds like the customer did a poor job of placing the order."

2017-04-11

bad service

"Customer service just rude on the phone. Wont use again! Was not at all happy with PSPrint at all. We will use another printer in the future "

2017-04-11

wful printewr

"Called in to speak with a mng. or cust. service about concerns with an order we placed but was handled rudely by operators John and then Cliff. You cant speak w/customer service or a manager. Very poor service!

2016-08-22

Very disappointed

"I made my first purchase on August 8th. I ordered 3000 stickers for a Santa business my husband and I are starting. They arrived today. I am very disappointed. This being my first time purchasing stickers from PS Print, I assumed that the round sticker would come on a square background for easy pulling - especially for little kids. They are very hard to peel. They also look extremely small upon initially seeing them. If they were on the square background made for easy peeling, I believe they would look bigger. In addition, the quality just seems bad. We have a lot of competition in this area and our competition's stickers are of high quality - thick, easy to peel, with great sticking ability. These that arrived to us today from PS Print are thin, hard to peel, and the one I stuck to my shirt to try out has already fallen off. I put it on about 30 minutes ago. Also, the way they were packaged and sent to us, with the rubber band around them the way it is, has put a dent in some of the stickers. We cannot use these. We only want to offer our customers high quality products. Unfortunately, PS Print doesn't share that vision. The website states Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed, but when my husband called, he was basically told, "Sorry but too bad." We were hoping PS Print would be our "go to printing" for stickers but I am beyond upset with this experience."

2016-05-30

The Cheapest Service and the Cheapest Result

"This is a terrible company to do business with. Their web-based design software has flaws that they are aware of and have not fixed. My order arrived with kerning issues, which I will not present to potential customers.

They are the least expensive service I could find, and I got what I paid for.

I had been in contact with them, and I gave clear instructions to re-print a correction that I made after learning of the glitch in their design software and poor color matching when my order arrived.

It seems that I have dropped off of the face of the earth in their minds because they did not send me the correction that I was promised over the phone, and I have not received further contact from them. I gave specific instructions to multiple customer service representatives and more than once, those instructions were blatantly ignored.

I gave them 1 star because 0 isn't an option.

2015-10-07

"Little or no concern shown for the document layout, had one set of brochures printed off-center...paid out my own pocket (this was a work document) to have them reprinted and e-mailed customer service when I placed the order explaining my problem and specifically requesting help. The next batch was more expensive and arrived on inferior stock that frayed when folded. When I mentioned this to customer service the response was:
"As for the stock of paper. The order says you order 100lb gloss text. You're previous brochure was ordered at 100lb Gloss Cover. The Gloss text is thinner and intended for the inside pages of a book. It isn't that great for folding but you did order it."
Never mind that this order was placed to remedy the initial mistake, and that I wrote that specifically in an e-mail in response to the first order. Very different and disappointing compared to the document setup service I receive from my other two printers.

2015-10-01

"Customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE! You are on hold FOREVER. I am serious i gave up after 30 minutes. I then emailed twice and never got a reply. You would think a large organization would have much better customer service."

2015-07-21

"They are not a bad printing company, however, they do seem to be a little bit higher priced in terms of other people in the business. It's also odd to me that you can pay for faster production based on 1,2,3,4, or 5 days.

I'd recommend them overall.

2014-11-05

"Great quality product and excellent customer service.
Will do business again!

2014-06-17

"I can't find greeting cards personalize photo on it. You have not small stock everything . You have smallest stock big # . And that's not good for me cuz sometimes I wanna less then this # count everything cuz this counts to much for me.
Yes. You have so much different choice of products. that so much good for your business and a lot of sales. But when could be you have smallest count of them maybe that's will better for customers .Maybe someday I would need to this stock...

WKRP's Avatar

Kentucky Wildcats!
2014-03-12

"Ordered today. Odd that you order and pay before uploading your art. Their website 60% off was much better than the coupon site's discount, which almost doubled the price when I applied the coupon. I ordered sticky business cards. The price for a couple hundred was in the $40 range and for $1,000 was in the $50 range before shipping, so I went big. A hard-copy sample costs about $25 so I was willing to risk going without.

It gave me a lack of embedded font error when uploading art, but when I told Word to include all fonts when printing to my PDF program, the reloaded artwork showed up fine. I called support and the tech was willing to work around my font issue, but they looked at my art and it required more bleed than the site that made my non-sticky business cards. Fortunately I added additional bleed myself because the tech could not. I spoke to a second tech who guided me through the rest of the process after I uploaded the art again. I'm pretty happy and hope I don't have any print color issues when the cards arrive. I saw that in another review and checked their return policy, which is 30 days with return shipping if they want their cards back before re-printing the order. Seems fair enough, and I can dispute with my credit card if it remains an issue.

2014-02-18

"sometimes you find a diamond. my initial experience with ps print was poor, and in reality it was my mistake. however psprint stepped up to the plate and made it right, in spite of how ignorant of art requirements i am. their persistence, courtesy, and willingness to help a rookie is far from the norm and i highly recommend their company for all your printing needs.
5 star support.... thanks

2014-02-04

"First off, i am an actual customer, no one paid me or asked me to write this review. I'm taking the time to write this review, because PsPrint is a fantastic little find on the vast Internet. I was hesitant to order from them because anyone can put up a website and sell a crappy product and I didn't want to waste my money.

PsPrint is the real deal. I ordered 250 off-set printing wedding invitations in front-and-back postcard/invitation style, size 5x7, full color, CS2 gloss on both sides. I designed the images myself in Photoshop and submitted them as a completed file to PsPrint. If you're new to designing, they'll walk you through the process on their website, and if you call them they'll help you.

The invitations are gorgeous, professional quality at a fraction of the cost of wedding-specific websites or a local printer.

I called to ask a question and got a real human on the phone within a few seconds, he answered my question and in less than a minute I was back at it, designing my invitation. I ended up getting three hardcopy proofs in the mail - I'm a photoshop newbie and had a bit of a learning curve - but thankfully you get up to three hard copy proofs for the price of the hard copy proof listed. They said I could pay if I needed additional proofs, but I managed to get it right on my third try.

As far as shipping speed goes, they're in PA and I'm in NY, so I got the proofs the next day. It said 5 days on the website, and it may take that long if you're in OR or CA, but in NY I had them the next day.

All in all, I can only recommend PsPrint, I'll definitely be ordering my "Thank You" postcards from them after the wedding. Go ahead, order from PsPring, I highly highly doubt you'll be disappointed, and by all means, CALL THEM with questions, they have really awesome customer service based in the US.

NOTE: I just read all the other reviews and I do highly recommend getting a hardcopy proof. It costs quite a bit extra, but even with the cost of the hardcopy proof, the total was still much cheaper than any other website or local printer. Yes, this means you need to be organized enough to send your files off well in advance to allow time for the proof to be printed and sent.

2014-01-14

"Amazing a company can't handle large orders. I want to order 60 different items but customer service can't help with the order or shipping cost. Everything must be done by web store.

Shipping was going to be over $600 and they claim they will adjust the shipping rate but won't give me an estimate and I am to trust them to refund the money back to my CC.

Won't be doing business with this company!!!!

2013-08-28

"Bullet fast. Has many good points and a little downside."

Share PsPrint LLC's store rating

PsPrint LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PsPrint LLC is not a merchant member
PsPrint LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!