PsPrint LLC Coupons
  • Rating 7.17/10 20 reviews

PsPrint LLC is not a merchant member
    PsPrint LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PsPrint LLC contact information

• Address: 2861 Mandela Parkway
    • Contact: feedback@psprint.com
    • Phone: 800-511-2009
    • Customer Support: 800-511-2009
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur Pick-up only for Sat from 11:00am - 2:00pm
    • Fax: 510-444-5369

• checkmark icon COD

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"sometimes you find a diamond. my initial experience with ps print was poor, and in reality it was my mistake. however psprint stepped up to the plate and made it right, in spite of how ignorant of art requirements i am. their persistence, courtesy, and willingness to help a rookie is far from the norm and i highly recommend their company for all your printing needs.
5 star support.... thanks

"First off, i am an actual customer, no one paid me or asked me to write this review. I'm taking the time to write this review, because PsPrint is a fantastic little find on the vast Internet. I was hesitant to order from them because anyone can put up a website and sell a crappy product and I didn't want to waste my money.

PsPrint is the real deal. I ordered 250 off-set printing wedding invitations in front-and-back postcard/invitation style, size 5x7, full color, CS2 gloss on both sides. I designed the images myself in Photoshop and submitted them as a completed file to PsPrint. If you're new to designing, they'll walk you through the process on their website, and if you call them they'll help you.

The invitations are gorgeous, professional quality at a fraction of the cost of wedding-specific websites or a local printer.

I called to ask a question and got a real human on the phone within a few seconds, he answered my question and in less than a minute I was back at it, designing my invitation. I ended up getting three hardcopy proofs in the mail - I'm a photoshop newbie and had a bit of a learning curve - but thankfully you get up to three hard copy proofs for the price of the hard copy proof listed. They said I could pay if I needed additional proofs, but I managed to get it right on my third try.

As far as shipping speed goes, they're in PA and I'm in NY, so I got the proofs the next day. It said 5 days on the website, and it may take that long if you're in OR or CA, but in NY I had them the next day.

All in all, I can only recommend PsPrint, I'll definitely be ordering my "Thank You" postcards from them after the wedding. Go ahead, order from PsPring, I highly highly doubt you'll be disappointed, and by all means, CALL THEM with questions, they have really awesome customer service based in the US.

NOTE: I just read all the other reviews and I do highly recommend getting a hardcopy proof. It costs quite a bit extra, but even with the cost of the hardcopy proof, the total was still much cheaper than any other website or local printer. Yes, this means you need to be organized enough to send your files off well in advance to allow time for the proof to be printed and sent.

modified review This review was modified by Eggplant1 on February 04 2014 11:55:38 AM

"I have used PS Print on several occasions and for different products, Greeting Cards, Post Cards, Calendars and Booklets. Their tech support was very helpful. The print department always met the delivery date and sometimes even beat it. The quality matched my expectations.
I look forward to doing business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by Small-Business-Owner on June 03 2013 03:58:08 PM

"Can I give them 0 stars? I wish.
I cannot express my disappointment turned to disgust with these guys.
If all you want is total crap quality that is full of misprints then PS print is for you.
I spend over $1000.00 on products from them this March and here is what I got.
2 of the 9 sets of business cards were complete misprints- they showed up with the backside unprinted although the design was 2-sided and printed fine on 7 of the sets (albeit bad alignment on a few). I sent them descriptive photos so they could see the mistake. They acknowledged the bad print and said they could only send a new print once they had received the full set returned. Problem was, we needed the cards for a trade show that weekend. Too bad for us.. They refused repeatedly to send out any new ones until they got the misprints back. And since we had to use some of the cards at the show, the deal was off. We could not send back 100% of the set. REALLY?? Do they think we are trying to screw them out of bad cards. SOOOO frustrating

Also, their customer service rep Amelia, was a total bitch on the phone the first time, she kept acting like it was my fault that there was a problem with the cards and had a super dose of attitude about it. I wrote that up in an email to customer service and the next time we spoke she was sweet as sugar- but still condescending.
It goes on and on... I will spare you the rest of the details.

The card stock was also quite sub par to the same thing I had ordered from Vistaprint.
Vistaprint is not great either, but if you are looking for a low cost job they have the better quality, prices and customer service hands down.

NEVER using them again.

"I have been using PSPrint for several years now and the product(from buiness cards to 50-page Booklets have been superior in quality. Their online as well as telephone/tech support is perfect in making sure your job is completed to ther end with no surprises."

"I've been using PSPrint to make an annual calendar for my company since 2007. The results have been excellent, but I think I could get excellent results in many places. I am most happy with the company about their customer support. You get a real person on the phone if you call and an email reply within a few minutes if you write. And best of all they are actually able to make decisions and otherwise solve your problem immediately. I should hasten to add that the problems were my fault due to not being a professional graphics person or needing to change a shipping address at the last minute. One year they advertised a discount on calendars a few days after i had placed my order. On request they allowed me to get the reduced price. PSPrint has been wonderful to work with and their products are well done."

"Excellent customer service and very quick shipping time! The product was excellent and just as we ordered it. My company is thrilled with PsPrint all together and will continue to use their services in the future."

"Long story short, Don't order from them If you care at all about your work, have any sort of deadline, or there's a printer in your town that's reasonably priced.

Im a professional photographer, I ordered 300 (100 each of 3 different prints) 4x6 postcards to use as giveaways at a benefit.

I received them with time to spare, but after looking them over I was horrified at the quality, they looked like something I could have printed at home. Streaks running across the pictures, color toner lines on the back, just an awful mess. I thought how could a professional company let these go out the door?

I called them up and they apologized like any company, say that if I sent them a picture they'd refund me or try and reprint my order.

They couldn't reprint my order because the paper I selected "takes at least 3 business to process before printing" basically unless I wanted my cards after the event I was SOL.

As of Today (21st of August I'm still waiting for a UPS return shipping label) apparently they want the product back before they give me my money back.

Edit: by days end they finally agreed to reprint my order,only after many, many emails, several phone calls (most of which I could even get connected to someone), and sending more scans of the improperly printed cards, and pushing the arrival date of my cards to the very last day before I need them)

All in all, I'm going to spend the extra money and go with a local printer that I can actually walk into and talk with. (I' suggest you do the same)

modified review This review was modified by JayKake on August 21 2012 07:27:25 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Very nice selection of templates. Service is very fast. Searching through the template gallery is a bit quirky and time consuming. It would be nice to see more templates that coordinate with business cards, letterhead and other such promotional material, as sometimes you may find the perfect business card template yet there is no coordinating letterhead and/or brochure template available. "

modified review This review was modified by Maintraditions on June 07 2012 08:21:30 AM

"I have been going to PS Print for the past 5 years now for all of the printing needs of my school. I have designed a yearly calendar, playbills, and more recently this year our schools yearbook. PS Print always has superior quality, color and customer service. There staff are very helpful and will work with you to ensure that your needs are met in a timely fashion. I am very pleased and they will continue to be my "go to" for printing. "

"Beware! If you create a post card before creating an account, (which PsPrint LLC will let you do)
your post card and all your work will not be saved! Even if you put the post card in the check out basket, it won't be saved. All will be lost. Don't waste you time with this post card vendors.

Rating 4/102/5

"I chose PsPrint because they had an East Coast and West Coast printing facilities. I placed my order for party invitations for my sons' birthday party weeks in advance of his party. I was dishearten to learn that instead of filling my order on the East Coast (where I live) my order was filled on the West Coast. By filling it and shipping from the West Coast, my order will be delivered days past when I was needing it (as of this review,, it is still in transit). I contacted PsPrint Customer service about this and was told by their rep, Michael, that this was how I ordered it. (I do not remember an option to select what coast I am on while ordering). So, I am saying to customers who are interested in trying this company, be careful on placing orders. They may not be filled where you would think they should be, aka East Coast addresses filled by the East Coast location, West Coast by the West Coast. And I would place the order at least a month in advance on three weeks."

"Hi there, I received my 5000 postcards today and I must say they look great. Best of all the processing time was excellent. Wow, great job! I sure will be back again for more. Thank you from Noble Solargy."

"The customer service was phenomenal by everyone I spoke and emailed with at PSPrint. They came through for me in a huge way by getting my job fast and as I wanted it to be. My client was thrilled with the product. I look forward to working with you again. Thanks"

Rating 8/104/5

"I'd like to thank Elliott for taking care of an issue we had today concerning price matching and the guarantee. He handled it well, given the situation.

Thanks,