PsPrint LLCCoupons
    • Address: 2861 Mandela Parkway
    • Contact: feedback@psprint.com
    • Phone: 800-511-2009
    • Customer Support: 800-511-2009
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Thur Pick-up only for Sat from 11:00am - 2:00pm
    • Fax: 510-444-5369

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I can't find greeting cards personalize photo on it. You have not small stock everything . You have smallest stock big # . And that's not good for me cuz sometimes I wanna less then this # count everything cuz this counts to much for me.
Yes. You have so much different choice of products. that so much good for your business and a lot of sales. But when could be you have smallest count of them maybe that's will better for customers .Maybe someday I would need to this stock...

modified review This review was modified by SvetlanaBLyshchik on June 17 2014 10:17:23 PM

WKRP's Avatar
Kentucky Wildcats!

"Ordered today. Odd that you order and pay before uploading your art. Their website 60% off was much better than the coupon site's discount, which almost doubled the price when I applied the coupon. I ordered sticky business cards. The price for a couple hundred was in the $40 range and for $1,000 was in the $50 range before shipping, so I went big. A hard-copy sample costs about $25 so I was willing to risk going without.

It gave me a lack of embedded font error when uploading art, but when I told Word to include all fonts when printing to my PDF program, the reloaded artwork showed up fine. I called support and the tech was willing to work around my font issue, but they looked at my art and it required more bleed than the site that made my non-sticky business cards. Fortunately I added additional bleed myself because the tech could not. I spoke to a second tech who guided me through the rest of the process after I uploaded the art again. I'm pretty happy and hope I don't have any print color issues when the cards arrive. I saw that in another review and checked their return policy, which is 30 days with return shipping if they want their cards back before re-printing the order. Seems fair enough, and I can dispute with my credit card if it remains an issue.

modified review This review was modified by WKRP on March 12 2014 02:09:19 PM

"sometimes you find a diamond. my initial experience with ps print was poor, and in reality it was my mistake. however psprint stepped up to the plate and made it right, in spite of how ignorant of art requirements i am. their persistence, courtesy, and willingness to help a rookie is far from the norm and i highly recommend their company for all your printing needs.
5 star support.... thanks

"First off, i am an actual customer, no one paid me or asked me to write this review. I'm taking the time to write this review, because PsPrint is a fantastic little find on the vast Internet. I was hesitant to order from them because anyone can put up a website and sell a crappy product and I didn't want to waste my money.

PsPrint is the real deal. I ordered 250 off-set printing wedding invitations in front-and-back postcard/invitation style, size 5x7, full color, CS2 gloss on both sides. I designed the images myself in Photoshop and submitted them as a completed file to PsPrint. If you're new to designing, they'll walk you through the process on their website, and if you call them they'll help you.

The invitations are gorgeous, professional quality at a fraction of the cost of wedding-specific websites or a local printer.

I called to ask a question and got a real human on the phone within a few seconds, he answered my question and in less than a minute I was back at it, designing my invitation. I ended up getting three hardcopy proofs in the mail - I'm a photoshop newbie and had a bit of a learning curve - but thankfully you get up to three hard copy proofs for the price of the hard copy proof listed. They said I could pay if I needed additional proofs, but I managed to get it right on my third try.

As far as shipping speed goes, they're in PA and I'm in NY, so I got the proofs the next day. It said 5 days on the website, and it may take that long if you're in OR or CA, but in NY I had them the next day.

All in all, I can only recommend PsPrint, I'll definitely be ordering my "Thank You" postcards from them after the wedding. Go ahead, order from PsPring, I highly highly doubt you'll be disappointed, and by all means, CALL THEM with questions, they have really awesome customer service based in the US.

NOTE: I just read all the other reviews and I do highly recommend getting a hardcopy proof. It costs quite a bit extra, but even with the cost of the hardcopy proof, the total was still much cheaper than any other website or local printer. Yes, this means you need to be organized enough to send your files off well in advance to allow time for the proof to be printed and sent.

modified review This review was modified by Eggplant1 on February 04 2014 11:55:38 AM

"Amazing a company can't handle large orders. I want to order 60 different items but customer service can't help with the order or shipping cost. Everything must be done by web store.

Shipping was going to be over $600 and they claim they will adjust the shipping rate but won't give me an estimate and I am to trust them to refund the money back to my CC.

Won't be doing business with this company!!!!

modified review This review was modified by lostcustomertoday on January 14 2014 05:28:00 PM

"Bullet fast. Has many good points and a little downside."

modified review This review was modified by Ablinc on August 28 2013 11:45:30 PM

"Excellent, friendly, helpful customer service! I spoke with two different cs agents today with a few questions before I even submitted the job and both were helpful and friendly and had my questions quickly answered without waiting on-hold for hours or navigating some long, automated system before actually speaking to a real person. But huge kudos to Tim who I've exchanged several emails with about a possible glitch on their website. He was quick to respond, helpful and pointed out something that saved us money which everyone appreciates but especially a non-profit where $ is very scarce. I've used PS print before and refer them to anyone I can. I only wish I had the projects to use them more."

modified review This review was modified by amyfox-63647 on June 25 2013 05:53:19 PM

"I have used PS Print on several occasions and for different products, Greeting Cards, Post Cards, Calendars and Booklets. Their tech support was very helpful. The print department always met the delivery date and sometimes even beat it. The quality matched my expectations.
I look forward to doing business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by Small-Business-Owner on June 03 2013 03:58:08 PM

"Absolute worst experience with an online printer. Was doing a reprint of a sticker printed in 2010. That job wen off without a hitch. This time the rejected and delayed the job twice for no reason. Made requests for unneeded info not listed as part of production anywhere on the site. They got measurement s wrong and rejected. Posted that "I" had rejected the job once for a misspelling (not true). Site says 40% off sticker which was misleading because it didn't cover diecut stickers. Nothing on site mentions this."

"Can I give them 0 stars? I wish.
I cannot express my disappointment turned to disgust with these guys.
If all you want is total crap quality that is full of misprints then PS print is for you.
I spend over $1000.00 on products from them this March and here is what I got.
2 of the 9 sets of business cards were complete misprints- they showed up with the backside unprinted although the design was 2-sided and printed fine on 7 of the sets (albeit bad alignment on a few). I sent them descriptive photos so they could see the mistake. They acknowledged the bad print and said they could only send a new print once they had received the full set returned. Problem was, we needed the cards for a trade show that weekend. Too bad for us.. They refused repeatedly to send out any new ones until they got the misprints back. And since we had to use some of the cards at the show, the deal was off. We could not send back 100% of the set. REALLY?? Do they think we are trying to screw them out of bad cards. SOOOO frustrating

Also, their customer service rep Amelia, was a total bitch on the phone the first time, she kept acting like it was my fault that there was a problem with the cards and had a super dose of attitude about it. I wrote that up in an email to customer service and the next time we spoke she was sweet as sugar- but still condescending.
It goes on and on... I will spare you the rest of the details.

The card stock was also quite sub par to the same thing I had ordered from Vistaprint.
Vistaprint is not great either, but if you are looking for a low cost job they have the better quality, prices and customer service hands down.

NEVER using them again.

"Horrible customer service."

"Great business to work with. Quality product, inexpensive pricing and good turnaround. I've worked with them on multiple projects. Whether a selection from their standard product line up or a custom print job, we've had good success."

"I have been using PSPrint for several years now and the product(from buiness cards to 50-page Booklets have been superior in quality. Their online as well as telephone/tech support is perfect in making sure your job is completed to ther end with no surprises."

"I've been using PSPrint to make an annual calendar for my company since 2007. The results have been excellent, but I think I could get excellent results in many places. I am most happy with the company about their customer support. You get a real person on the phone if you call and an email reply within a few minutes if you write. And best of all they are actually able to make decisions and otherwise solve your problem immediately. I should hasten to add that the problems were my fault due to not being a professional graphics person or needing to change a shipping address at the last minute. One year they advertised a discount on calendars a few days after i had placed my order. On request they allowed me to get the reduced price. PSPrint has been wonderful to work with and their products are well done."

"Excellent customer service and very quick shipping time! The product was excellent and just as we ordered it. My company is thrilled with PsPrint all together and will continue to use their services in the future."

PsPrint LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PsPrint LLC is not a merchant member
PsPrint LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!