• Address: 7249 Whipple Ave. NW North Canton, OH 44720

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"This company is the best - great customer service, and fast order processing and delivery."

"After searching Google for a good deal on the monitor I wanted, I discovered provantage.com. So, I vetted the company via resellertatings.com....Bottom line: both Provantaqe.com and ResellerRatings lived up to their reputations!"

"Delivered the components to build out my new server on time and at a fair price. Although they charge shipping, the Provantage pricing for the things I purchased was less than Amazon and Newegg with free shipping.

After this experience, I have made Provantage the First supplier I check when purchasing new datacenter equipment.

"My order shipped very quickly."

"My experience with Provantage is always a good one."

"Fast shipping and discount prices."

"I'm so glad I was introduced to Provantage. I'm saving money and getting my product quickly. What more could a girl ask for?"

"Items were reasonably priced and arrived quickly. No problems encountered."

"Time to pick up wasn't promise"

"Best prices on ink and laptops with available stock and quick delivery. Other electronics they sell are as competitively priced as I'll find anywhere else, and often, I'll pay extra to use them because of their professionalism."

"Quick shipping and a great price. Will order from Provantage again."

"fair price, on time delivery, product as advertised"

"My NEC monitor came fast, price was good. While I haven't needed to try a return, their policy appeared quite reasonable. Before I bought, I checked these reseller ratings and they were top rated. If this is why, there is a good reason for it, Product in stock as promised and arrived quickly. That's always a good combination."

"Based on previous positive transactions, I find myself accessing the Provantage website more often for a wider array of products. To date, I am very satisfied with the ease of navigating the website, invoicing, and tracking information."

"Went out of their way to change shipping method to get the item to me for the contractor to start."

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.