PROVANTAGE Corporation Reviews - provantage.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 2,525 reviews

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,698)

"Ordered the product and it was delivered in 3 days. Very quick and item was packaged fine with tracking and delivery time provided."

"Items shipped very fast and the products arrived just as described."

"The best company never any problems with shipping or items.
The shipping is very fast and most of the time before the delivery date.
Prices are great just saved over $50.00 on open box HP printer which was brand new.

"I am very satisfied with the process, delivery, and product."

"Your web site worked flawlessly and the printer arrived within two days. Outstanding!"

"I was a repeat customer until...

I made an order with them and it was cancelled. The cancellation email cited "erroneous pricing". By the time I received my cancellation notice it was too late to order with another vendor. It's not likely I will be shopping with Provantage again.

"Great price and service. I look forward the next low ball I find available at PROVANTAGE."

"Item arrived in 3 business days."

"I am always extremely happy with all my purchases through Provantage. Products are delivered promptly and sometimes within a day of ordering. I will continue to purchase as needed through Provantage."

"Everything was excellent. My order was delivered the next day. I will always us this Company.

JJ

"Good deal. Fair price,fast delivery."

"Very quick delivery.thanks"

"Fast, accurate service. Thanks."

"The service was quick, prompt and equipment filled our requirements perfectly."

"If I hadn't ordered so late on a Friday, I'd have had my order the next day."