Stores > Provantage LLC

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-22

"Item in stock, fast shipping and good price. Will buy from again."

2016-04-19

Tech-Z

"Ordered server hard drives from Provantage.

Went to unpack thee drives today just to find that they were unacceptably packed and shipped.

These sensitive server drives are always to be shipped per the manufacturer's specification in a shock resistant hard drive carton.

The drives I received from Provantage were taped with some thin bubble wrap around them and were paced in the bottom of a cardboard box with -no- cushioning and some flimsy 'air bags' on top of them. The bare drives were piled on top of each other.

I am astonished that any vendor would ship any hard drive like this, let alone these mission critical sensitive server drives.

As far as I am told, shipping hard drives this carelessly and outside of the manufactures specifications voids their warranty.

This review was modified by Tech-Z on April 19 2016 05:59:50 PM

2016-04-19

ProVantage delivered for me

"I decided that it was time to upgrade my HP Compaq 8300 Elite tower to something newer with more horsepower and modern I/O. I considered building my own system but concluded that the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 would do the job nicely, lots of internal SATA3 interfaces, lots of USB3, supports 64GB of memory, and the preconfigured system with 8GB of memory and a 1TB (Western Digital Blue) hard drive would do the trick at a better price than building my own. ProVantage had the best price I could find and even gave me a break on shipping after the on-line coupons I found didn't work.

I've bought through this vendor before with good results. I will likely be back in the future. Good prices, good selection, good service.

2016-04-10

Quick Ship, Order Processing Good

"Placed my order for an SSD which they had best had the best price on that I could find.
Got email stating order placed and then additional emails showing progress of the order the same and next day. Recd the SSD the NEXT day too.

Nothing bad to say. This is the way things should be when you order online.

2016-04-05

"Order was filled and delivered accurately and rapidly. "

2016-04-05

Good Deals, Great Customer Service

"Good Deals, Great Customer Service"

2016-04-04

"When we received the computer it was dead & we are having to return it which really puts our employee in a bind.

Patti
Bearing Kinetics
Dallas, Tx

2016-03-31

What else is there to say but AWESOME!

"From the ease of ordering the items I needed for my program, to the pricing, to the check out, nothing but top notch!"

This review was modified by aautry on March 31 2016 02:14:20 PM

2016-03-25

WHO'S Your Dealer???

"Placed my order for a Ricoh PCU 2:30 p.m. and it was on my doorstep the next morning!! Better than Amazon. Not to mention, Staples was out of stock on this item, for $358 and found this company who sold me the same item for $72.00 less!! You'd be NUTZ not to shop here!!"

2016-03-09

Did what they promised

"I received the item I ordered when they promised it and it did exactly what they said it would do. The ordering process was seamless."

2016-02-23

No Deal or Sale

"Was looking for a good deal on a monitor that turned out to be good to be true.
Was a $15 sale price on a $250 monitor. Had the option to either take full price or cancel.
No confident in their pricing if it turns out to be a case of bait and switch, in error or not.
NO SALE.

2016-02-20

Fast Shipping

"Fast shipping but shipping cost a bit high for additional items in an order."

2016-01-28

Great experience.

"Shopped around for two new displays, found the best price on my ideal choice with Provantage. Super fast shipment - ordered on Thursday night, boxes on my doorstep by Monday. Will happily work with them again."

2016-01-21

Epson ink cartridge success!

"We were in need of cartridges for our Epson check reader. We found that Provantage had them at a very fair price along with a friendly charge for shipping as well."

2016-01-21

OUTSTANDING prices and fast, fast delivery!!!!

"I always comparison-shop and 9 times out of 10 Provantage has the item IN STOCK at better than elsewhere price, and it's usually at my desk next day using standard shipping.
Hope they stay in business a long time!

Share Provantage LLC's store rating

Provantage LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Provantage LLC is a merchant member
Provantage LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.