Stores > Provantage LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Provantage LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-27

Lied About Being an LSI Reseller

"I sent this company an email asking if they were an LSI/Broadcom authorized resller and they said yes. I called LSI and they they told me, in fact, they were not a reseller. If I'd have bought the raid card I was looking at, from them, the MFG warranty would have been void. I will NOT buy anything from a business that lies about their products and tries to scam consumers. "

2017-06-06

Sold me an item that wasn't in stock, despite their site saying it was

"Sold me an item that they didn't have in stock, despite their site listing a SPECIFIC NUMBER of them in stock (i.e. 5 remaining, order soon). They pawn this off by saying they need to put in the order to a "regional warehouse." Never let me know of any issues. I had to get in contact with them when part of my order still hadn't shipped a WEEK later. Cancelled that part of the order and now the item is sold out everywhere else. They have ruined the project I was working on for the foreseeable future until the manufacturer produces more."

2017-03-10

tremendous

"When I decided to get new clubs, my first chore was to decide the clubs I wanted which I finally did. The big chore was where to buy the clubs on-line. I finally chose Provantage. Phil helped walk me through the purchasing process--Thanks Phil. From the order to actual receipt of the clubs everything went very smoothly. The price was what I was told, the delivery was what I was told and the clubs I received were what I had ordered. you cannot ask for anything more.
If I ever have need for anything sold by Provantage and if the price is good, they will be my merchant of choice
Thanks
John Redwine

2017-02-10

Terrible service, never shipped product then quoted far higher pricing to get it

"I ordered some memory modules that were backordered and they charged our card and sent an order confirmation EMail. A few days later, someone calls and says it may be up to 3 weeks til the modules were in or they could order them from a different warehouse at a far higher price. I told them we'd wait for the modules to come in. A month passes and I email them. Email them again, and again. No response. I called the person that originally called me and they said the EMails were going into spam, that the order was never placed with the original warehouse (despite my order showing it placed), and said she could sell me modules at nearly 30% higher prices.

Scam. They used to be good, but no longer.

2017-01-11

Great service and price

"Great price and great service."

2017-01-02

1st timer who is EXTREMELY impressed!

"I had never heard of or ordered from Provantage before. Ordered my monitor monday afternoon and it was at my front door Wednesday afternoon, in the middle of the holiday shopping season. Will absolutely order from again!"

2016-12-08

根本无法购买

"看中了网站上的的一款商品,非常想买,但是用了我的储蓄卡、信用卡、贝宝都试了,不能购买,并不支持我的银联卡."

2016-12-05

EXCELLENT ! Will always be my first choice

"I very pleased with my products. Never an issue. Excels in customer service and quality."

2016-11-30

Provantage on top of delivery

"When I saw the docking station, I had a few questions. Provantage could not answer those questions, they suggested calling the manufacturer. I did that and their operator was able to answer my questions. Perhaps Provantage will understand all the answers to questions about items offered in the future. "

2016-11-20

affordable headphones for computer lab

"The price and availability of the Provantage headphones for my middle school computer lab, combined with expedited shipping will keep me a customer!"

2016-10-23

dependable

"Over the course of about 15 years of purchasing computer and other peripheral devices, Provantage has been very reliable. This order was carried out with reliability and within a reasonable delivery time. When I had a question about product delivery, customer service was easy to reach with accurate answers."

2016-10-15

What I Needed When I Needed It

"My surge protector failed and left my computer, printer, and scanner exposed. Provantage had a top rated protector in stock at a very attractive price. Because of their numerous shipping points, I had my new surge protector in two days and my computer equipment protected."

2016-10-07

Provantage LLC always delivers!

"Provantage is always the first site I go to when placing an order for IT equipment. I usually check around and then come right back to Provantage!"

2016-10-04

Have everything and more!

"They seem to have a large selection in multiple categories, not just your basic computer parts, but everything for office, tech, computer engineering."

2016-09-20

Fast shopping for business!

"Made an order, used a P.O. and credit card, order here within 5 days! Everything I ordered arrived at once and it all works. Thanks again, Provantage!"

Share Provantage LLC's store rating

Provantage LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Provantage LLC is not a merchant member
Provantage LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!