• Address: 7249 Whipple Ave. NW North Canton, OH 44720

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Provantage's web site is easy to walk through when trying to find specific items. We have been very pleased in the order process. "

"Ordering was easy and quick; the item arrived very fast and was well-packed. I was very pleased."

"They are reliably the best deal."

"Fast service and delivery."

"Great prices and quick delivery every time!"

YES, Provantage came through for me and provided excellent service! Had purchased a Chromebook from a major electronics company. Unfortunately it was defective and another ordered. It was on backorder over two weeks then company cancelled order. The same item was ordered through Provantage on a Monday and the next day was in my home! Loved the service and would highly recommend them to anyone.

"I already had one security camera I bought from another vendor on sale and was looking for a same camera for similar price and found Provantage, ordering process was easy and the delivery was very fast. I am very satisfied."

"I've been a long term customer of Provantage and they have great product selection, fast shipping and great customer service."

"The real time status of my order was helpful right up to the day I received it."

"Quick processing, excellent communications, quickly solve issues with orders, excellent price and availability."

"Povantage always exceeds my expectation"

"I received my item in the mail (I payed extra for next day shipping) and the laptop was extremely slow so I decided to return it. I emailed them for an RMA number and my item was shipped out via UPS on September 23. Today is October 13th and still have not received my refund. The customer service staff is rude and doesn't know what they are talking about. The first representative 2 weeks ago told me it would take 7-10 business days to get my full refund and that I should be receiving it "any day now", and the woman I spoke with today told me that it wasn't the case. That the warehouse had to issue the refund which would take at least 14 days and then it would take another week for the bank to process it. I have never dealt with a worst company online, I swear ebay and etsy are more responsible about their customers. I hope they are not scammers and rip me off by not refund me the money. I do not recommend Provantage to anyone!"

"I tried to buy an item online using my DEBIT card. The next day I received an email from Tammy Confalone stating the terms of my CREDIT CARD were denied. I was not using a credit card. She said I could mail in a payment. WHAT? Buying online is a convenience.

I told her I will take my business somewhere else. She didn't even bother to reply. I took that as an "I don't care" attitude.

I will *never again* do business with Provantage.

"The item I ordered was exactly what I needed, the description was perfect and it arrived only 2 days after placing my order!! "

"Good pricing and fast shippin."

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.