• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Until I this purchase, I never heard of Provatange. I was a little worried, but after ready numerous reviews, I decided to give them a shot. I got my tablet $25 cheaper than any where else. I was also extremely pleased that I received it within 48 hours with their basic ground shipping. "

"place order late morning. order shipped that afternoon. received order next day undamaged and complete. excellent service."

"They are very quick and efficient!"

"I was amazed that I ordered on one afternoon, and it arrived the following morning. Kudos to Provantage and UPS!!!"

"I'm a Sysadmin at a big law firm in Dallas, Texas. I've been ordering from Provantage for almost 2 years now and every purchase experience has been phenomenal. I've bought hard drives for both workstations and servers, battery backups for our server infrastructure, network switches, small office MFP's, tape drives, LTO 6 tapes, workstation monitors. You name it, I've bought it. Not once have I had to return something I've purchased from them. So not only do they have a great stock to choose from but its considerably cheaper than buying straight from the manufacturer. As an IT Professional, I recommend Provantage for all your purchasing needs."

"Always ships quickly and always right. "

"Epic fail. Ordered 6 ink cartridges, only 2 show up. Website says order is complete. Nope, sorry guys, it's not. I'm sure they'll deliver the other 4 real quick, but I take umbrage with a shipping confirmation and invoice says something was shipped and it was not.

I'll update this review after Provantage has remedied this problem.

"Provantage consistently provides me with a satisfying buying experience, they are easy to do business with."

"So easy to do, even a CEO could handle it."

"My very favorite company to deal with !! The BEST service ever !"

"Ordered 3 monitors - 2 were delivered with 2 days and the 3rd on the following day. Easy."

"No Problems with my Order. Easy website experience & fast shipment."

"Order was filled complet5e and on time."

aw2

"we have used Provantage occasionally for several years for small orders not large enough for major distributors. we see our needs for small orders increasing as we order less and less from major distributors and thus our business with Provantage will increase in the future. we have ALWAYS had excellent service, price, and availability from them."

"I received our items rather quickly and the price was reasonable!"

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.