• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"There was a great selection of products to choose from. I went there for computer parts, but wound up looking at everything else they sell."

"Have been a Provantage cust for a few yrs. Service usually very good. There was a couple little "hiccups" w/my orders when you moved from one location to where you are now, but my last 2 orders have been great. I will continue to be a Provantage customer."

"Great price and quality product. Immediate delivery. 5 stars for sure."

"Ordered a time-sensitive item for shipping to an address other than my CC billing address. The order got hung up at the 'being reviewed' stage, so I contacted Provantage and provided enough information for it to 'be released for processing'. For this, I do not fault them. They would still not, however, identify the location of the inventory so I might gauge when the item would arrive. 2 days later, Fedex receives shipping information (but not the package), and the item is to be shipped from the opposite end of the country. Meanwhile, Provantage's 'Real-Time Updates' shows the shipment 'Completed' two days prior. Utterly inaccurate and completely misleading. I cancelled the order, as I will no longer be at the shipping address by the time the item is scheduled to arrive. Low prices are meaningless if you can't obtain the item in a reasonable time frame. This is the IT business. Perform or fail. Provantage chose to fail. The two stars granted because they answered the phone and were polite. "

"Best competitive pricing. Quick processing of order and shipment. Shipment arrived well-packaged and in safe condition."

"quick, efficient, good price"

"The only problem I've had is determining the "in house" code for the Brother toner product I needed. Using the Brother code was not quickly recognized. Once I've learned the Provantage code it is very easy to place the order, it is processed quickly and correctly, and delivered promptly."

"Best price, quick delivery."

"Ordered a replacement WT Box for a Brother's Laser Printer. Recieved product in excellent time (actually before estimated time of Arrival). Fits printer and works great. Only thing I would recommend is putting directions for returning for recycle of old WT Box."

"Fast Shipping, Sent me tracking information so I could follow the shipment all the way, PC's were reasonable priced and in good condition."

"Fast service item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you"

"I ordered a singer Serger on jan 29th. It arrived and once assembled realized it was broken, I then returnee the item on 2/10 and they confirmed receiving it back on 2/12. It is now 3/3 and I have yet to receive a refund. I have emailed them countless times and I keep getting the same run around. I have since opened a dispute with my credit card. This is no way to run a business. They certainly didn't wait 3 weeks to charge me for the items. So the fact that they are not refunding is ludacris! I will not purchase from them ever again. I'll stick to Amazon and their painless returns. "

"The reason I order from Provantage is the fact that they are consistent in meeting my delivery expectations and the fact that they most always have stock of the item I need (ready to ship out) Orders are almost always processed same day, even when ordered in the afternoon. Provantage is great! They will continue to get my business, because they are really, really good at what they do!

Thanks,

John Walton
St John Medical Center
Tulsa, OK

"Outstanding! Fastest delivery out there. Quick and responsive customer service. "

"I have ordered twice from this company, both times it was cartridges for a Ricoh printer. They are OEM and even with the shipping charges they are still the cheapest place I can find them. Also, when I have placed my orders I receive an email within a very few minutes that my order is being prepared and both orders have been shipped within an hour or so. I also had reason to contact the company with a question. A wonderful lady answered immediately (she spoke English very clearly) and gave me the answer to my question. I would recommend this company very, very highly."

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.