• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

"My order arrived quickly, in tact, with no issues. I am very satisfied and would order product again."

"Ordered a CPU cooler on 2/18/2015 and got an email the same day saying that it had shipped and a charge was applied to my account.

On 2/24/2015, it seemed strange that I had not received a tracking number, so I contacted customer service to see what was wrong. I was simply told that it had not shipped, but should be "shipping today" according to their distributor. When I asked why I had been charged last week, I got the confusing reply that there was actually "no stock with ETA’s through April 2015" to send me at all. Since it had not shipped (and apparently didn't exist in the first place), I called to cancel the order and get a refund.

Given this information, I went ahead and ordered the same item from Newegg for $12.50 cheaper (with the $5 mail in rebate). I had only ordered from Provantage in the first place because the item was not in stock at Newegg when I was ordering last week. I didn't mind paying a little extra to get the item sooner.

On 2/25/2015, I find that the item that supposedly didn't exist has now shipped and will arrive tomorrow. And instead of the full refund, I'll be paying for shipping both ways.

Some tips for dealing with Provantage:
- Don't trust the inventory numbers unless they're in the hundreds. It's not worth the hassle of trying to deal with an item from Provantage that could potentially run out of stock.
- "I'd like to cancel my order" is the code phrase for activating the secret rush processing. I would have been fairly happy with this resolution had I not also been told that my order would be cancelled and there was no stock to ship.

In the end, I have to pay for their inability to communicate with their distributor effectively. It's not a total loss, but I definitely won't be taking the risk of using Provantage in the future.

"Ordering was made easy as a return customer. Delivery was fast and on time. "

"Easy order, delivered as promised - great experience!"

"Great service as always! Fast and convenient ordering and product was shipped and here in less than 3 days!"

"I really enjoy the prompt and reliable service Provantage supplies."

"Shipment was quick and cost of both the item and shipping was very good. They offered the best deal of all the purchasing options I researched."

"Provantage has always had very good prices, and quick shipping"

"It came as ordered and arrived quickly without paying extra freight."

"Quick shipping. And very satisfied with item purchased "

"Excellent service and prices "

Columbia, MO

"Fantastic company - had the best price for a server case I wanted to purchase, and it arrived in 2 business days from the order. Tracking info and order status are easy to find and receive. Top notch."

"EASY TO ORDER, SHIPPED & ARRIVED IN A TIMELY MANNER."

"Wow! Great price, super fast delivery. Will definitely use again."

"Good prices and prompt shipping."

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.