• PROVANTAGE Corp PROVANTAGE Corporation Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"So easy to do, even a CEO could handle it."

"My very favorite company to deal with !! The BEST service ever !"

"Ordered 3 monitors - 2 were delivered with 2 days and the 3rd on the following day. Easy."

"No Problems with my Order. Easy website experience & fast shipment."

"Order was filled complet5e and on time."

aw2

"we have used Provantage occasionally for several years for small orders not large enough for major distributors. we see our needs for small orders increasing as we order less and less from major distributors and thus our business with Provantage will increase in the future. we have ALWAYS had excellent service, price, and availability from them."

"I received our items rather quickly and the price was reasonable!"

"There was a great selection of products to choose from. I went there for computer parts, but wound up looking at everything else they sell."

"Have been a Provantage cust for a few yrs. Service usually very good. There was a couple little "hiccups" w/my orders when you moved from one location to where you are now, but my last 2 orders have been great. I will continue to be a Provantage customer."

"Great price and quality product. Immediate delivery. 5 stars for sure."

"Ordered a time-sensitive item for shipping to an address other than my CC billing address. The order got hung up at the 'being reviewed' stage, so I contacted Provantage and provided enough information for it to 'be released for processing'. For this, I do not fault them. They would still not, however, identify the location of the inventory so I might gauge when the item would arrive. 2 days later, Fedex receives shipping information (but not the package), and the item is to be shipped from the opposite end of the country. Meanwhile, Provantage's 'Real-Time Updates' shows the shipment 'Completed' two days prior. Utterly inaccurate and completely misleading. I cancelled the order, as I will no longer be at the shipping address by the time the item is scheduled to arrive. Low prices are meaningless if you can't obtain the item in a reasonable time frame. This is the IT business. Perform or fail. Provantage chose to fail. The two stars granted because they answered the phone and were polite. "

"Best competitive pricing. Quick processing of order and shipment. Shipment arrived well-packaged and in safe condition."

"quick, efficient, good price"

"The only problem I've had is determining the "in house" code for the Brother toner product I needed. Using the Brother code was not quickly recognized. Once I've learned the Provantage code it is very easy to place the order, it is processed quickly and correctly, and delivered promptly."

"Best price, quick delivery."

Share PROVANTAGE Corporation's store rating

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROVANTAGE Corporation is a merchant member
PROVANTAGE Corporation participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.