Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

Great, great, great

"Item was exactly as described, seller was super responsive, and everything arrived on time. Totally great, will have no problems shopping here again."

This review was modified by mseeley1 on October 13 2016 07:09:09 PM

Quick and fantastic service!

"The lens I ordered through them was shipped promptly. Great customer service. This is my second time ordering through them - would not hesitate to use Profeel again!"

This review was modified by djdkdigital on October 05 2016 08:38:35 PM

"I purchased a Canon L series lens and from the beginning of the transaction until delivery, service was prompt, price was spectacular, and delivery to middle of the country in three days. Will look here for future purchases."

This review was modified by arky479 on September 20 2016 05:40:31 PM

Buying from PROFEEL is hassle free

"Purchased a Canon full frame DSLR from PROFEEL. The next day they processed my order and issued a tracking number from the shipper. I requested 2 day delivery and got it before noon on the 2nd day. The camera was packaged very well inside a sturdy cardboard box with lots of peanuts and bubble wrap. The camera was in perfect working order. Love these guys!"

great job!

"Everything from the deal to the order, shipping and reception of the package went perfectly.

Pleasure to do business with you

"want to say had and awesome experience with the sale, service and shipping with profeel.com
easy ordering and great communication with fast shipping!

Great buy

"Nice pen at a great price and fast turnaround"

This review was modified by Mooney201 on September 09 2016 04:10:08 PM

Profeel Rocks

"I was notified of the Canon Speedlite 430 EX iii-RT at a super price break from a company called Profeel. I was extremely happy when I saw the price and had to reread the description to make sure it was correct. I ordered the part that night and had a response that it would ship the next day. Wow it was two day shipping arrived great shape well packed original box brand new and the exact item. Oops I put in the wrong zip code and when I emailed back the response was fast that it was already corrected. Esther Rocks in response time. Would defiantly order from again. www.profeel.com check them out."

Shop here first

"I purchased some lenses from PMI and I'm extremely satisfied with the experience. The customer service is excellent, value cant be beat and my order shipped immediately. I wont shop anywhere else. "

This review was modified by ryanspilman on August 31 2016 12:05:20 PM

Very happy with my 1DX Mark II purchase

"Ordered a Canon 1DX Mark II after finding out about them on a Canon review website. Got a great deal on a fantastic camera. Fast UPS shipping service (partly because I am geographically close to them) and well packaged item. Quick email service as well, easy payment via PayPal. Overall, very happy with my purchase!"

This review was modified by natarem on August 31 2016 10:05:56 AM

Great deal

"Thanks for providing me with a great camera at a great deal. "

Satisfied Customer

"Bought a couple of Canon L series lenses from Profeel. Experience was wonderful there was an issue with original payment method (my fault) and they worked with me to resolve the issue before I was hit with service charges. My items were shipped and received quickly. I am actually in the process of making another purchase through them."

Outstanding Seller

"Very impressed with this seller. Honest, reliable, and great communication. The shipment was immediate and transit time was fast. Everything was insured and tracking was provided every step of the way. The seller even called me to tell me that the item had shipped. I believe any buyer can feel confident that their purchase with this seller will be a safe and positive experience. "

This review was modified by davidmadrid on August 16 2016 03:28:36 PM

First class experience

"Absolutely great experience. Fast shipment. I was concerned at first but, as you are doing right now, read many reviews about Profeel. I purchased the Canon 5D Mark lll. Great price and great camera. Would do business again for sure. "

Great Service

"Great service. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality photography equipment at a great price. "

This review was modified by aitst1 on July 28 2016 05:13:27 PM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,636 merchant members.