• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

"I believe I got the lowest price possible for my new camera and shipping was as promised and the transaction was very smooth. I plan to use them again in the future."

"Profeel is awesome! Fast service and quick shipping. They sell the real deal, not gray market crap. "

"Very responsive and professional. The shipment arrived precisely on the day they said, with the electronics packaged professionally. They provided emails on every step of the purchase process. Will shop with them again!"

"Everything was perfect. Esther was wonderful, I am already planning to buy other things. They delivered as promise, package was excellent and they ship same day! At first I was a little worried spending a few thousand dollars and don't know what to expect! I called several times and she didn't get upset and was very friendly!!! Anyone planning on buying ask for Esther!!!"

"This was my first transaction with this retailer and it was a great experience. They were willing to compete with others and offer the best price. Responsive communication and item was shipped very promptly. I will definitely purchase from them again in the future if they can continue to keep the price lower than other well known stores (e.g. B&H, Adorama, etc.)"

"Good People - they work with you on your specific needs. been a customer of theirs for 20 years, on and off, and most recently purchased a Canon 6D and some other items, like a 40mm prime..."

"Bought 5D III and couple of lenses from Profeel through ebay and it has been indeed great experience. Prompt response to questions and same day shipping. Had also bought a lens earlier which I had to return for refund. Folks there were very courteous and promptly processed refund. In all indeed a good experience and would be happy to do business again."

"I have purchased two cameras from Profeel (Canon 1DX and Canon 70D) and have been perfectly happy with both orders. The customer service, prices, and product were all exceptional. I have no concerns at all with using Profeel in the future."

"received the item as described. I have not used the product yet but my experience with this company has been very pleasant."

"I received a really great price when I purchased a Canon EOS 6D Digital Camera Body + Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS Lens Kit from Profeel recently. The camera was shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Communications with them were very courteous and they were quick to respond. "

"Buying my first "expensive" lens from Esther and Profeel was an absolute joy. I spoke with many camera stores in effort to do my homework about my lens purchase. Esther was, by far, the friendliest. I dealt directly with Profeel, she offered a great price, immediately e-mailed me my receipt and rebate information. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Buy from Profeel!"

"Every time I deal with Profeel/PMI Digital, I get smiles on my face. sometimes I feel that Sharon is an angel working @ PROFEEL "

"great store, fast shipping, +++++ stars"

"I ordered a canon 24-70mm L mk ii and I ordered a canon 70-200mm L mk ii from profeel. Great communication from start to end! I ended up paying through paypal with no problems. Both lenses arrived on time and as described. "

"Excellent.
Recommended.
Undoubtly will do bussines againg with them.
Thank you!!!!!

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.