Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

2016-05-02

Very Satisfied

"Ordering, payment and shipping are all quick and smooth."

This review was modified by canonis2 on May 02 2016 11:57:19 AM

2016-03-31

Wonderful Experiance

"I highly recommend!!! Ordered the two Items 5dsr and a 24-70 mm . Shipped fast, USA Canon Warranty no BS about calling to verify. Emailed me Tracking ,arrived in New condition Meaning the package was never opened on both items . Thanks Sharon. Mac"

This review was modified by macwest on March 31 2016 11:24:48 AM

2016-03-17

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

"Excellent service, very fast shipping and lens was new as ordered. They were great to deal with. "

This review was modified by pongagt on March 25 2016 08:20:12 AM

2016-03-03

100% Satisfied!

"Transaction went very smoothly. Price was good. Shipping was quick. Absolutely no problems!"

This review was modified by ColoradoSteve on March 04 2016 05:07:20 AM

2016-03-03

A Great Lens at a Great Price

"Just received my Canon EF 70 - 200 F2.8L ii lens today.
I hadn't heard of Profeel, but was referred to them by someone I trust.
Profeel is an authorized Canon dealer (I checked), and I ended up with a brand new, USA warrantied lens at a fantastic price.
I called a day after ordering to ask about shipping, and the representative was extremely helpful, polite, and informative. The item was shipped (no charge) and received 2 days later.
Great product, great price, great shipping, and wonderful on the phone.
This has been my only transaction with Profeel, but I would not hesitate to come back.

This review was modified by jlewiecki on March 04 2016 09:34:18 AM

2016-02-26

Amazing deal! I just got my Canon 11-24mm Lens

"I've been a PROFEEL client for several years now and I've always been very happy with my purchases. This company knows exactly how to deal with the clients and it has been extremely easy to close a deal with them. Special thanks to Esther & David, always a pleasure to talk to them or deal with them. Thank you!"

This review was modified by alexg730428 on February 26 2016 03:52:38 PM

2016-02-23

Discount prices and professional service

"PMI has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. Their shipping is fast, the customr service is friendly, and their prices are great. They even called to double check everything in terms of delivery address to make sure I got everything on time. Will continue to use them, no complaints!"

This review was modified by JMack05 on February 23 2016 11:48:42 AM

2016-02-16

Good stuff

"I used Canon Price Watch to buy a 5D MKIII body and they hooked me up to Profeel who made ordering a breeze, no issues, got a tracking number for the package and it was delivered on time, even early I think. So all in all I'd go through them again."

This review was modified by HolderoftheHouse on February 17 2016 05:58:10 AM

2016-02-15

Profeel - Feel the Professional touch- Great pricing

"I have ordered a canon Lens , it shipping was awesome and also packaging. The lens has arrived safe. The competitive pricing. And Good job and keep it up.

This review was modified by Arun_s on February 15 2016 06:07:28 PM

2016-02-08

Exactly as described, fast shipping, good communication

"I ordered from PMI/Profeel via a third party and I wasn't aware who would fulfill my order. PMI emailed me directly right away and quickly sent a Paypal invoice. Once paid, the item was promptly shipped the next business day. The item was packaged nicely with packing peanuts. The item (a Canon DSLR lens) was in perfect new condition, with no dings in the box, it was clearly brand new. After extensive testing with the lens, I love it. I will be ordering from PMI/Profeel again in the future. The prices are great and so far I've seen no downside."

2016-02-04

Very Professional and Great Price

"The representative I worked with was very professional and quick to respond to my needs. Pricing was the best around and the product was exactly as promised."

2016-02-01

Quick Shipping, Very Happy!

"Profeel was very quick to ship after ordering with tracking information coming shortly thereafter. I had the camera and lens in my hand i less than a week. Terrific packing job as well, I will consider Profeel for my future camera needs!"

2016-01-20

Great Price!

"Hooked up with Profeel through a referral and got a great price. Item shipped quickly and arrived on time. It is a brand new product that is exactly as ordered. Would use them again if I get such a good price (10% off list price). "

This review was modified by apalazza on January 20 2016 03:25:11 PM

2016-01-19

OUTSTANDING service!

"My order (New Canon Lens) was shipped the day it was taken and arrived overnight. Canon Box was securely packed and padded for shipment. Profeel was very responsive to my questions during and after the sale. I would definitely purchase from them again. I have recommend them to my friends. "

This review was modified by m203 on January 19 2016 12:41:18 PM

2016-01-15

Would buy from Profeel again.

"Purchased this lens through Canonpricewatch (who I will use again) and it was delivered quickly via priority mail. Packaged well. I received excellent service from Profeel."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.