• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"Transaction was processed smoothly. Camera received 100% as advertised. No issues whatsoever. I would highly reccomend this company."

"Great price fast shipping would buy from again"

"I have made three purchases from PROFEEL/PMI Digital [profeel.com]. I have found them to have the best merchandise at the best prices and who provide the fastest shipping."

"The have the best prices around for all your Canon gear. All is brand new in factory box with USA warranty. Awesome to deal with!!!"

"Great communication with the customer, very fast shipping and great prices - what's not to like!"

"This was my third "L" Series lens purchased from PMI Digital over the last few years. Every one was delivered quickly and exactly as expected/advertised. Their customer service was recently contacted about a rebate form question, and I got not only my answer, but also another set of rebate claim forms emailed to me directly by Esther. I couldn't be happier with the products or the service - well, I guess I COULD if they just GAVE me the lenses. Thanks a million!"

"This my third purchase from ProFeel, I am a pro photographer and all 3 experiences have been outstanding. Friendly and efficient phone support, fastest shipping I have seen and great prices too. Keep up the good work!"

azhu's Avatar

Los Angeles, CA

"Lens delivered promptly and shipping was excellent! Everything went smoothly. Happy customer. Will definitely shop from Profeel again."

"Great service and fast shipping. I'm so happy they had the exact camera lens I was looking for."

"Fantastic price, and fantastic service! They shipped my order within an hour of my placing it. Everything arrived exactly as I had ordered."

"Excellent seller - great price, good communications, and follow-up to make sure that I was completely satisfied. Items shipped promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Great Canon authorized dealer. "

"Excellent customer service, very quick to contact, the whole process from inquiry via mail to delivery took half an hour. I paid and they shipped the same day, package arrived 3 days later exactly as arranged! Would reccomend. "

"I searched all over for the Canon T6s and it was on backorder everywhere. I was so thankful when I saw that PROFEEL/PMI had it in stock. The camera was shipped the next day, and it arrived two days before the estimated delivery. I will be ordering from them again!"

"This is the 2nd time I've dealt with PMI & it won't be the last! Great prices & great customer service:) Thank you! "

"Profeel really stepped up to the plate to help me on a last minute order for a Canon &D Mk II. I especially want to thank Ester for going above and beyond to help me complete the transaction and have it on the truck for shipping. This entire transaction took place in less than 30 minutes. I had problems trying to get my bank account approved and with Esters savy and patients she knock it out of the ballpark!!
I will highly recommend my friends to use Profeel.
Thank you Ester!!

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.