Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-03-27

Profeel is a GREAT company to do bussiness

"Ordering was easy and the Prices can not be beat. Quality of service and product is outstanding. I bought a Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT flash and could not be happier. Will definitely buy more from them "

This review was modified by dldecker on March 29 2017 03:30:01 PM

Fantastic transaction!

"This was the first time I've ordered a really high end piece of camera equipment so naturally, I was somewhat nervous. I had searched for at least a month to find the best price from the best company. PROFEEL was the perfect combination. They had a price I couldn't beat, shipped the item incredibly fast and it was just an A+ experience all around. I'm ecstatic with my purchase!"

This review was modified by SaraNicholson on March 29 2017 12:45:01 PM

Canon 85mm f1.2L USM II

"Great, friendly customer service. Received lens in new perfect condition a day early. Great packaging."

This review was modified by JeffHusted on March 29 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-03-27

Fast, friendly, and super helpful!

"The team at profeel/pmi has been nothing short of great! This is the second time we've ordered for our business from them and their follow up to make sure everything is as should be is second to none, when I've spoken with people on the phone they've been very friendly and the orders have been quick as well. They remained in touch to communicate throughout the entire process and at no point did I feel in the dark with what was going on with our large orders. I would highly recommomend using them for your business or personal needs!"

This review was modified by JMack05-87640 on March 29 2017 11:45:01 AM

2017-03-15

You get what you pay for, And sometime a little more

"Had a hard time making order with paypal as the hub, Gordon, from a third party referral helped me with getting it to work, Profeel wasn't able to help much for me, but after giving feedback, if the situation arises with someone else, they know what to suggest and it's good to have a company open to customer feedback. Once I got camera ordered I asked if they could expedite shipping so I could have it for the weekend, I was told next day would cost me, and I would have it by that Tuesday with free shipping so I declined the next day shipping, then got an email the next Monday that my order was being sent next day and I would have it that Tuesday, (update, the type of shipping it would have cost for then to get it to me for Friday would have been exorborant to either of us, so I don't want to remove my previous comment, customer service should have been more detailed, but I can't blame them for wanting to not pay that kind of cost either). The price was good, not great, but good, great isn't attainable to authorized dealers, which they are and all I would deal with, until Canon lowers their MAP (Minimum asking price)"

This review was modified by vecch3-64004 on March 21 2017 12:00:06 AM

2017-03-13

Straight Up Good Deal

"Great price. Ordered and delivered within seven days time. Already enjoying the camera. Checked the 80D out thoroughly. Registered with Canon, and received the documentation for my Mack Warranty. Its all good. Thanks guys and gals. "

This review was modified by stephenlikestools on March 15 2017 07:30:02 PM

2017-03-07

Great service, fast shipping, superb price!

"First purchase from this merchant. I had never heard of them before, but decided to take a chance after seeing the great reviews. Ordering was an extremely easy process. Shipping was super fast. Package arrived on time and was well-packed. The price for the camera I ordered was the best I had found. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by loring-33019 on March 09 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-02-27

Great Lens and Great Retailer

"This was my second time purchasing from Profeel. Their customer service is second to none. Absolute best price on Canon gear and always free shipping! My EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II was expertly and safely packaged for shipping across the country. Will definitely purchase from them again!!!"

This review was modified by monzarottie on March 01 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-27

Great Service

"Very satisfied. Product nicely packaged and best of all, they had the best prices and best services around. They respond almost immediately when I have a question.I would highly recommend a friend and i would buy from them again"

This review was modified by vrajapho on March 02 2017 08:45:02 PM

2017-02-24

Prompt quality shipping&packing

"Genuine USA product. Prompt quality shipping & packing. Profeel provides the customer with valuable service. It is a worthwhile shopping experience buying from them. The package arrived decently protected with packing material. "

This review was modified by DBCoast2Coast on February 28 2017 12:15:08 AM

2017-02-21

Good experience

"Profeel gave me a very good price on a Canon camera, the checkout process was smooth, and the delivery was made on-time, as promised. Doesn't get much better than this!"

This review was modified by robt.l on February 23 2017 12:00:09 PM

2017-02-21

A+

"I was referred to Profeel for their good pricing and customer service but must admit, I had my reservations about them being a legitimate authorized canon dealer, even in light of their positive reviews. I found them extremely responsive to my concerns and they handled my transaction in a very professional and courteous manner, they were almost too good, ha! My camera was very well packaged, received posthaste, and is the real deal! I absolutely could not be happier, for sure I will be a returning customer, thanks!"

This review was modified by MichaelA.-PhotogHack on February 23 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-17

Nice experience!

"Quick response in customer service, fast shipping, product exactly as described!"

This review was modified by getianfang on February 21 2017 12:15:04 AM

2017-02-15

professional and fast service

"Profeel did a great job communicating with me, providing order options and updates, and then delivering a brand new product in less time than I anticipated. They exceeded my expectations."

This review was modified by BrianMacD on February 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-02-13

Solid Experience!

"Canon Authorized Dealer, great prices, fast (free) shipping, great communication. Couldn't have asked for a better sales experience on over $3,000 worth of equipment. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by tomman-37080 on February 15 2017 09:45:02 AM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.