• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2015-07-26

"Well, I needed to use some Canon rebate debit cards for this transaction. Esther (GREAT, GREAT rep!!!!) understood and send me separate invoices so they could be applied for the amounts on the cards. The only problem was that for some reason both cards were short a dollar or two...strange, but true. So, when I tried to pay the invoices PayPal reported that Amex would not honor the cards (naturally since they were a few dollars short). Well, after figuring this out, I got Esther to resend invoices reflecting the actual amounts on the cards. Like the champ she is, she sent them to me. Of course, the brilliant mind that I am, I quickly paid the smaller invoice with the card with the largest balance. Esther laughed it off, killed the previous invoices and sent me new ones to finish the transaction off. Never once did I get the feeling that she was tiring of me or getting aggravated!!! Finally, we managed to get the transaction done...after probably close to a dozen invoices!!!!! :) I can't say enough about Esther, she was terrific. ...and, to have a great company you have to have great people, so this speaks well of Profeel.

They shipped the lens out quickly....the same day it was paid for. It made it down to south Alabama in the stated time and the UPS guy handed it to me at work Friday afternoon. The box looked like it was just as it was sitting on the counter at Profeel...probably the first time that I've gotten a box via UPS that didn't have a ding in it!! ;-) ...Profeel must have connections to get that accomplished!!!

I mounted the lens on my 6D yesterday and it hasn't been off yet, though I've only got to test around the house due to trying to mend a hurt back. Don't worry the back injury didn't come from the lens. ;)

All in all, I have to say that the purchase from Profeel was painless (except for the lighter wallet part BUT...they had the lowest price I've seen for the 135L!

Apparently an excellent company to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again."

2015-07-23

"The level of service and support from the entire staff at Profeel is unsurpassed. Quality products and outstanding prices. Communication is a breeze, and I would always go to them first for any camera gear purchase."

2015-07-22

"Pro feel was a pleasure to order from. Communication was good, the shipping speed was better, and the price was best.

I purchased a Canon 7D Mk II and the camera arrived in two business days, was exactly as described, and the order process was easy and streamlined. They are also an authorized Canon dealer so no worries about "grey market" items or getting a call saying that you bought the wrong item and need to pay more for the U.S. version (search the Internet for reviews on shops offering too good to be true deals and you'll see what I mean.)

I recommend you put them on your short list for Canon dealers."

2015-07-21

"Very quick shipping and delivery. Product was exactly as described with US warrantee. "

2015-07-21

"Profeel is a great company with excellent customer service. The ordering process was smooth, very nice and courteous employees, and the shipping was fast. I live in Hawaii and received my item in 3 days. I would definitely do business with them again."

2015-07-21

"This was my first time dealing with Profeel and I am completely satisfied with the experience. I ordered a Canon 100-400mm L II lens which was shipped promptly and packed well. I had a few questions during the order process and they were answered promptly. I will order from Profeel again. "

2015-07-20

"Excellent customer service. Delivery was extremely quick. Great prices. All in all an excellent buying experience. "

2015-07-13

"Ordered a Canon 400 mm F/4 DO II supertelephoto lens from PMI Digital. This equipment was listed as in stock, and the seller has excellent feedback. Shipping was free and expected shipping time listed as around 1 week. However, i was pleasantly surprised to receive my shipment overnight as the lens arrived the very next day. It was securely packed in an outer cardboard shell surrounding the already sturdy product box and case. As advertised, the lens was brand new US warranty item and functioned perfectly. Given their outstanding service in supplying a hard-to-find big-ticket item so smoothly and quickly, I would have no hesitation in doing business with PMI Digital again."

2015-07-13

"I must confess that I was a little wary of ordering a 5D Mk III from a company I had never heard of, but was encouraged by their reviews here on ResellerRatings and the fact they are an authorized Canon dealer. Also the BBB rated them A+, so I placed my order, and was amazed when I received an e-mail a short time later showing the camera had been shipped. I ordered it on 7/8/15, and UPS brought it to my door on 7/10/15 with Profeel paying the shipping costs. The item was complete as described, and I couldn't be happier with my hassle-free purchase. Great company to do business with. Highly recommended."

2015-07-08

"PROFEEL / PMI Digital is a great price to shop with excellent customer service and knowledgeable sales reps. There prices and selection can't be beat. "

2015-07-08

"I am reviewing my recent experience with Profeel.
I bought a new canon 6D with a 24-104 F4L Kit. The price was the best in the market among canon authorized dealers. Communication was easy and straightforward. The package was at my place within 2 days with all the documentation.

I do recommend this store."

2015-07-05

"Hassle-free order with quick shipping "

2015-07-03

"Excellent seller. Fast shipping. Easily reachable and helpful customer service. "

2015-07-02

"I bought the Canon 6D with the 24-105 F4L lens. PROFEEL had a shipping confirmation to me within minutes of submitting the order. Camera arrived as described in solid packaging."

2015-07-02

"Everything work perfect! Great treatment and shopping."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.