Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.

Canon 5D Mark IV

"Cheapest deal found for the Canon 5d Mark IV for USA model. The shipping was quick and on time. Profeel is definitely a trusted seller. "

Great service

"Was a little worried getting expensive lens online from a name I have never heard about but price was great. Everything turned out wonderful. Will use again for my next lens. "

Great customer service

"Profeel provided a great price and great customer service."

Excellent purchase

"Profeel/PMI Digital was great to work with. I told them I needed the lens right away since I was planning to practice with it before the solar eclipse on 8/21 and they got it shipped the same day. Communication was prompt and friendly. I will certainly do business with them again."

2017-08-15

Very good company to deal with

"Fast shipping, the merchandise was packed well, email notifications on whats happening in every step of the purchase... highly recommended!"

2017-08-03

Great service

"The PMI staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The item was shipped the same day and everything worked great. This was my 2nd purchase through PMI and I would use them again without hesitation."

2017-08-02

Great in every way

"Very competitive pricing, fast shipping, good packaging, great communication. Product arrive just as described with no damage or sign of abuse. Will happily do business with them again."

2017-07-27

Professional and Speedy

"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the customer service I received using ProFeel!! The personal service I had over the phone to address any questions I had was handled immediately and at the end of business on Friday, KUDOS and THANK YOU!! The shipping was super fast and affordable, just what I needed. Way to go PMI Digital, you guys ROCK and I WILL be doing business with you in the future!!! Thanks so much!!!"

2017-07-23

Great service

"Profeel had great customer service and I would buy from them again. "

Rapid Service

"Ordered a Canon 5D Mark IV. Camera seems new and in great shape. A corner of the camera box was crushed. Outer shipping box perfect...

Caused concern for a quick second but all seems ok.

Ordering process and shipping time was very good.

Will register camera after shooting with it a few more times.

Canon Lens

"I recently purchased both a camera and a lens from Profeel. The staff was very helpful. Both items were both shipped right away and the price was great! "

Canon 100-400ii purchase

"Straightforward purchase, no fuss, instant shipping!"

2017-07-13

Great seller, great service!

"I recently purchased a Canon 5D Mark IV from Profeel / Profeel.com and I couldn't be happier with the price I paid as well as the customer service. They shipped my order out very quickly, and the camera was well packaged. My order arrived on my doorstep in 3 days in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to place an order again with Profeel.com in the future!"

2017-07-09

Great Experience

"I purchased a Canon EOS 1DX Mk II on a Friday afternoon. It didn't ship until Monday and arrived on Friday.

Great price, great camera. I will definitely buy from here again!

2017-07-07

Best pricing and service

"I found PROFEEL had the best prices when shopping for Canon lenses recently. They had what I wanted and shipped quickly. Service was very accommodating and efficient as I found myself being helped by several people, all of whom were on the right thread. Their object was not only to offer the best prices but to process my order and ship asap. My order arrived quickly and well packed. I'm very happy with this reseller and will use them in future. I will review the L lenses as I use them."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.