• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Ordered my 6d w/ 24-70 F4 IS from them. Really great company to work with. Quickly answered emails, shipped super fast and items arrived packaged well. Will definitely contact them before making my next purchase."

"Excellent transaction! Prompt, courteous and professional customer service. Received brand new item as promised with fast and free shipping to Hawaii. Mahalo nui loa!"

"Here is why I'll be a repeat customer to profeel:

- received my Canon 6D faster than I thought possible with free shipping
- rebate information and instructions were pre-assembled for me in package, saving a major headache
- responded to most emails within minutes
- answered all questions clearly and efficiently

I love this company! It was a great experience.

"Fabulous service, instant and fast shipping, unbeatable prices. Need I say more?

Strongly recommend!

"I did like this establishment, I have purchased a very expensive camera from them not too long ago and today I purchased a very expensive lens to add to my gear. David was very nice and of great help. He was able to give me a price I couldn't refuse, he was nice about it, saw my point and respected my opinion. Not pushy at all. I like dealing with them and I highly recommend them."

"David and Esther from ProFeel/PMI Digital are top notch. I have purchased 4 cameras from them, and I've experienced nothing but first class service."

"I have made several purchases of Canon products from them and have always had great experiences. They are authorized resellers and their prices are very competitive. I would recommend. "

"I had a fantastic experience with Profeel purchasing my new 5D Mark iii. It can be tricky finding a legit camera store online but after doing research and reading reviews, Profeel was highly rated, and now I know why. Their customer service is fantastic and quick at responding. They practically shipped it as soon as I paid for the product. I highly recommend Profeel and I am definitely planning to do future purchases here. 5 stars! Reviewed by a photographer at www.Fiography.com - Thanks"

"Good seller! I think this is a great vendor on ebay! Nevertheless, I would appreciate if they can talk more about customer's thoughts."

"I believe I got the lowest price possible for my new camera and shipping was as promised and the transaction was very smooth. I plan to use them again in the future."

"Profeel is awesome! Fast service and quick shipping. They sell the real deal, not gray market crap. "

"Very responsive and professional. The shipment arrived precisely on the day they said, with the electronics packaged professionally. They provided emails on every step of the purchase process. Will shop with them again!"

"Everything was perfect. Esther was wonderful, I am already planning to buy other things. They delivered as promise, package was excellent and they ship same day! At first I was a little worried spending a few thousand dollars and don't know what to expect! I called several times and she didn't get upset and was very friendly!!! Anyone planning on buying ask for Esther!!!"

"This was my first transaction with this retailer and it was a great experience. They were willing to compete with others and offer the best price. Responsive communication and item was shipped very promptly. I will definitely purchase from them again in the future if they can continue to keep the price lower than other well known stores (e.g. B&H, Adorama, etc.)"

"Good People - they work with you on your specific needs. been a customer of theirs for 20 years, on and off, and most recently purchased a Canon 6D and some other items, like a 40mm prime..."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.