PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Reviews - profeelvideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 681 reviews

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Pro feel is a seller I believe that is very knowledgeable about the products he/she sells. This seller offers high quality products. Also this seller is among the elite on Ebay who say they are an authorized dealer
and offer a warranty. I feel Pro Feel is a seller I can trust for all of my photographic needs. Thank you for being a valued Ebay seller.

"This is the first time I purchased from Profeel. I needed to replace a FF body for a Thursday shoot in Houston. I spoke with David and Esther Wednesday afternoon on the phone. Very helpful. Esther quickly emailed me an invoice and shipped my new camera body overnight. This was a very pleasant purchasing experience.
Thank you Esther and David!
I really appreciate you getting my new camera body out that afternoon.
Best Regards,
JohnF

"I purchased an EOS 5D Mark III from PMI Digital through eBay. It was a pleasure dealing with them in all ways. Prompt to respond to my questions, a fair price, and very fast shipping.

I would easily recommend PMI Digital to anyone looking to make a photo equipment purchase.

"Excellent customer service! I received the wide angle Canon lens today and it is exactly what was described. I would do business with them again. "

"Great service as well as a live person you can talk to, will alway buy my canon products from them ."

"This is my first visit of Profeel, following a link from Canon Price Watch. I ordered a bundle of Canon 6D with the 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens. The package came on 3/11, which is reasonably fast. I wish that, at their web site, where the order info can be viewed, they would put in the tracking number and let me track the delivery process and be prepared for it. Luckily, I was at home when the package came. So, I was surprised, in a good way."

"I placed an order for a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Zoom Lens from Profeeel based on the price, reviews for this store and the $200.00 rebate Canon was offering for the lens. Their system quickly emailed me confirmation as you would expect. They also emailed me the printable invoice I would need for the rebate and a printable PDF for the current rebate. I found this extra effort on their part very helpful. The following day the lens was shipped and I was emailed a tracking number. The service was fast and thorough.

The lens arrived well packaged in mint condition. It was clearly a new, never opened, US market item. I am very pleased with the service and product.

"Today I received the purchase from the courier. Everything is great!!! I received what I wanted. thanks a lot."

"Cheapest price i could find, item is exactly as described. Fast and free shipping. Highly recommend."

"Good company to do business with."

"I had a PERFECT experience with PMI. First of all the customer support was TOPS. The shipping was SPEEDY FAST. The item 100 percent as described.
I am going over to DPREVIEW and BLAST PMI with FULL RECOMMENDATION.
THANK YOU!!!
Cherylm

"Great prices, prompt email responses to questions and prompt shipping. I will definitely do business with them again in the future."

"Excellent price on the Canon 6D kit with 24-105mm and the Canon battery grip. Very good experience and received the camera kit in about 26hrs with the fast shipping option. Packaged very well and knew I was getting the best quality for the price. Will buy all my future camera equipment from PMI Digital in the future. Good bye Amazon and Hello PMI!"

"Profeel offers the best prices anywhere for your camera gear. They can't be topped. They have great sales people and customer service. I don't think I will buy from anyone else ever again. It's Profeel for me from here on out."

"PMI was most helpful and seemed genuinely concerned that my order was shipped correctly and promptly. I was very happy with my purchase and from now on PROFEEL is my goto place for any of my photo needs. Thanks to Esther and David for a great deal and excellent communications. "