Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Great seller, great service!

"I recently purchased a Canon 5D Mark IV from Profeel / Profeel.com and I couldn't be happier with the price I paid as well as the customer service. They shipped my order out very quickly, and the camera was well packaged. My order arrived on my doorstep in 3 days in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to place an order again with Profeel.com in the future!"

2017-07-09

Great Experience

"I purchased a Canon EOS 1DX Mk II on a Friday afternoon. It didn't ship until Monday and arrived on Friday.

Great price, great camera. I will definitely buy from here again!

2017-07-07

Best pricing and service

"I found PROFEEL had the best prices when shopping for Canon lenses recently. They had what I wanted and shipped quickly. Service was very accommodating and efficient as I found myself being helped by several people, all of whom were on the right thread. Their object was not only to offer the best prices but to process my order and ship asap. My order arrived quickly and well packed. I'm very happy with this reseller and will use them in future. I will review the L lenses as I use them."

Right on time!

"Super fast shipping! Product was in perfect condition and exactly as described. I would recommend PROFEEL / PMI Digital to anyone looking for an honest transaction."

2017-07-05

Great deal,quick and really good communication. Recommended!!!

"Best price, did what they said. Will deal with again. "

Smooth and Seamless

"This is my second experience with ProFeel and I've now bought four lenses from them. The purchase was smooth and seamless, shipping was quick, and items well packed. I will continue to purchase all of my Canon gear through them!"

2017-06-29

Fast delivery and as expected

"Authorized retailer for Canon - and I was able to get the lenses at a cheaper price than anywhere else. Communication was prompt and my order was delivered the next day. It was amazing. Would buy from them again."

2017-06-26

Always a great experience with Profeel!

"Super company, very responsive and quick to ship, detailed info and communication. Customer for life for any of my camera gear"

2017-06-26

Third time ordering, third time with great service

"Order shipped in a timely manner and received right away. Packaged well. Emails answered right away. Excellent service. Thank you!"

Canon 5D Mark IV

"I received my Canon 5D Mark IV in 2 days in perfect condition. Great seller."

Perfect transaction

"Very good price on a Canon 5D Mark IV, and good communication and quick delivery. I recommend giving these guys a call or email if you're in the market for a good camera value."

Fast and reliable store!

"Very fast shipping and awesome! "

2017-06-13

Canon lens purchase

"Purchased a new Canon zoom-telephoto lens. Item arrived promptly within the time frame promised, and everything was fine. "

2017-06-12

Mark 4 purchase

"Fast Transaction! Thank you !"

2017-06-10

Great customer service and value

"Profeel went out of their way to make sure my order was properly invoiced to maximize Canon's rebates and care coverage. This combined with a ProFeel package discount, and fast shipping resulted in a great value for the cost."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.