Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
    • Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2016-09-08

Profeel Rocks

"I was notified of the Canon Speedlite 430 EX iii-RT at a super price break from a company called Profeel. I was extremely happy when I saw the price and had to reread the description to make sure it was correct. I ordered the part that night and had a response that it would ship the next day. Wow it was two day shipping arrived great shape well packed original box brand new and the exact item. Oops I put in the wrong zip code and when I emailed back the response was fast that it was already corrected. Esther Rocks in response time. Would defiantly order from again. www.profeel.com check them out."

2016-08-31

Shop here first

"I purchased some lenses from PMI and I'm extremely satisfied with the experience. The customer service is excellent, value cant be beat and my order shipped immediately. I wont shop anywhere else. "

This review was modified by ryanspilman on August 31 2016 12:05:20 PM

2016-08-30

Very happy with my 1DX Mark II purchase

"Ordered a Canon 1DX Mark II after finding out about them on a Canon review website. Got a great deal on a fantastic camera. Fast UPS shipping service (partly because I am geographically close to them) and well packaged item. Quick email service as well, easy payment via PayPal. Overall, very happy with my purchase!"

This review was modified by natarem on August 31 2016 10:05:56 AM

2016-08-30

Great deal

"Thanks for providing me with a great camera at a great deal. "

2016-08-25

Satisfied Customer

"Bought a couple of Canon L series lenses from Profeel. Experience was wonderful there was an issue with original payment method (my fault) and they worked with me to resolve the issue before I was hit with service charges. My items were shipped and received quickly. I am actually in the process of making another purchase through them."

2016-08-16

Outstanding Seller

"Very impressed with this seller. Honest, reliable, and great communication. The shipment was immediate and transit time was fast. Everything was insured and tracking was provided every step of the way. The seller even called me to tell me that the item had shipped. I believe any buyer can feel confident that their purchase with this seller will be a safe and positive experience. "

This review was modified by davidmadrid on August 16 2016 03:28:36 PM

2016-08-08

First class experience

"Absolutely great experience. Fast shipment. I was concerned at first but, as you are doing right now, read many reviews about Profeel. I purchased the Canon 5D Mark lll. Great price and great camera. Would do business again for sure. "

2016-07-28

Great Service

"Great service. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for high quality photography equipment at a great price. "

This review was modified by aitst1 on July 28 2016 05:13:27 PM

2016-07-25

Fast coordination & delivery!

"Sharon took my order the same day and it arrived within 4 days as promised. Can't get any easier than that! Thanks all."

This review was modified by TopHatMatt on July 25 2016 02:35:25 PM

2016-07-22

Excellent shop! And fast shipping

"Customer is awesome and communication is top notch. "

2016-07-21

excellent experience throughout!

"Purchase was a Canon 5D mark III. The camera was ordered at a very competitive price on Thursday and arrived Monday. Everything was as promised and I could not be happier!"

2016-07-19

Prompt delivery and quick response

"Had ordered from Profeel couple times, very good services."

2016-07-10

Professional Service at a Great price!!

"I bought most of my Canon lenses from Profeel over the years, as well as a DSLR recently. I do a lot of business with them via eBay (PMI Digital). Yes, they're a Canon authorized dealer. They have FAST shipping and great service overall . And they also have some great offers on the gear they sell. I will continue to do business with them."

This review was modified by graham976 on July 10 2016 07:44:47 AM

2016-06-30

great seller

"great price and fast shipping. Item well packed."

2016-06-10

So Happy!

"I'm still somewhat new to photography and the gear or body of a dslr can be pricey. Profeel communicates great! Quick response and standard of shipping. Loving my new 6d so far! Thank you Profeel for your integrity and peace of mind of your products!"

This review was modified by samcans on June 10 2016 09:29:15 AM

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.