Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-01-12

Fast shipping, responsive customer service

"I had not heard of Profeel before, but only found good reviews on them on the web, despite the somewhat creepy name. I placed an order for two lenses on the last day of the year, and even during this holiday time, shipping was very fast, and customer service got back to me right away to help me with a special request. There were no attempts to upsell after a competitive price was quoted. My lenses came with everything they should have and were genuine USA warranty items as ordered. In the future, I would not hesitate to order from them again."

Feel confident buying with ProFeel/PMI Digital

"I bought my Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8 ii Lens from Profeel. I had a few questions regarding the shipping of this product, and my questions were answered within minutes. The customer service at Profeel is great, and they will answer any questions you have promptly. The product arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I have no complaints about the product, and would order from ProFeel again."

Ordered Canon 35mm f/1.4L II from Profeel

"Very happy with my purchase. Great price and free shipping. Lens arrived in excellent condition and functions perfectly. One of the sharpest lenses I own. Leagues ahead of the previous version.
Thank you Profeel.

2017-01-12

Small shop, great service (and Canon Authorized Dealer to boot)

"I ordered a Canon DSLR from them- they shipped it next day and got it safe & sound, well packed, and at a great price to boot. I may not have heard of them prior to my purchase, but they'll definitely be on my list of sites to check pricewise from now on!"

Well Done!

"Quick ship, good price, packed well, boxes all perfect. USA Canon products. Will return!"

5-STAR Experience

"Quality products at a fair price. Exceptional customer service including the order process, communication after the sale and on-time delivery. I couldn't ask for anything more. Highly recommended!"

2016-12-14

Feel confident buying from Profeel/PMI

"I bought my items from Profeel through a recommendation from a friend. I purchased a 16-35mm f4 L IS about two years ago, and based on that purchase I knew they were legitimate. This year I purchased a 600mm f4 L IS II and a 5D Mark IV from Profeel. Both high dollar items but I wasn't worried at all because of my prior transaction. Both transactions shipped fast and in two days had my items. Communication via e-mail regarding order status and shipping status was excellent. Pricing is also fantastic! You won't find a better price unless you buy from a Canadian company because of the favorable exchange rates (I only buy US). The Canadian companies are using the exchange rates to their advantage and not really giving you the true value of your American dollar. Buy American and go with Profeel. Don't be put off by your google research on Profeel, as they may look small, but rest assured they are an authorized Canon USA dealer and ship USA warranty products.

2016-12-10

Awesome!

"Placed 2 orders for three lenses and the service was excellent. Great value and arrived a day early..."

2016-12-09

The best web-tailer you've probably never heard of (yet)!

"I'll admit that that the name ("Profeel") was a little weird and reminiscent of some lost-in-translation East Asian business monikers. (They're actually in NY, just a little inland from the Tappan Zee.)

Well, between me and my girlfriend, four transactions (3 L-lenses and two 5D-level bodies) later... I think I can confidently say that these guys rock.

Anecdote #1: Needed a lens for a project. Told them of the time-sensitive nature of the project. free shipping was bumped to 3-day air on account of customer loyalty. Nice.

Anecdote #2: A long-backordered lens (nobody had it; Canon itself was delayed with their product release) got bumped up to next-day air across the country to make a stated deadline. This is above-and-beyond the call of duty. Bravo.

Yeah, they'll have my business.

2016-12-07

Great service

"I purchased Canon 100-400 mm/4-5.6 Mark II from Profeel, services were swift and sale lady was very friendly .The lens arrived in perfect shape with full Canon USA WARRANTY and I believe was the best price I could get.

2016-12-07

Great buying experience

"I purchased a Canon camera from this Canon authorized dealer. This was my first experience with Profeel. Shipping was extremely fast. The staff was very courteous too. No issues."

Authorized Canon dealer that cares

"Ordered some Canon gear at a great price and now that it has arrived, I'm very impressed with how well it was packaged.
Would definitely use again.

2016-12-05

Outstanding Service and Price!

"equipment was shipped quickly and was exactly as described... no problems!"

2016-12-05

Another picture perfect purchase!

"I recently purchased two Canon L series lenses. And Profeel delivered as usual. I have purchased a good percentage of my Canon gear from them. Great customer service. Great prices. Great products. I have a Canon 5D3, a 70-200 II 2.8, and new to the collection the 85II and the 24-70II 2.8. So very happy with their service a quick delivery. Will definitely purchase from them again!"

prompt service, great price

"I have bought several items from Profeel (Sony Handycam, Sigma 50-100 1.8). Highly recommend them"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.