Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-03-28

Great price.

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark IV and two L series zoom lenses. The price was better than anywhere else. I had enough left over to throw in a Canon 600EX ii RT Speedlight. After my items shipped, I had the UPS shipment diverted to a UPS store so I could pick it up and sign for it at my convenience. Everything was packed in one thick cardboard box with allot of padding. Well done. I will order from Profeel again."

2017-03-27

Profeel is a GREAT company to do bussiness

"Ordering was easy and the Prices can not be beat. Quality of service and product is outstanding. I bought a Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT flash and could not be happier. Will definitely buy more from them "

Fantastic transaction!

"This was the first time I've ordered a really high end piece of camera equipment so naturally, I was somewhat nervous. I had searched for at least a month to find the best price from the best company. PROFEEL was the perfect combination. They had a price I couldn't beat, shipped the item incredibly fast and it was just an A+ experience all around. I'm ecstatic with my purchase!"

Canon 85mm f1.2L USM II

"Great, friendly customer service. Received lens in new perfect condition a day early. Great packaging."

2017-03-27

Fast, friendly, and super helpful!

"The team at profeel/pmi has been nothing short of great! This is the second time we've ordered for our business from them and their follow up to make sure everything is as should be is second to none, when I've spoken with people on the phone they've been very friendly and the orders have been quick as well. They remained in touch to communicate throughout the entire process and at no point did I feel in the dark with what was going on with our large orders. I would highly recommomend using them for your business or personal needs!"

2017-03-15

You get what you pay for, And sometime a little more

"Had a hard time making order with paypal as the hub, Gordon, from a third party referral helped me with getting it to work, Profeel wasn't able to help much for me, but after giving feedback, if the situation arises with someone else, they know what to suggest and it's good to have a company open to customer feedback. Once I got camera ordered I asked if they could expedite shipping so I could have it for the weekend, I was told next day would cost me, and I would have it by that Tuesday with free shipping so I declined the next day shipping, then got an email the next Monday that my order was being sent next day and I would have it that Tuesday, (update, the type of shipping it would have cost for then to get it to me for Friday would have been exorborant to either of us, so I don't want to remove my previous comment, customer service should have been more detailed, but I can't blame them for wanting to not pay that kind of cost either). The price was good, not great, but good, great isn't attainable to authorized dealers, which they are and all I would deal with, until Canon lowers their MAP (Minimum asking price)"

2017-03-13

Straight Up Good Deal

"Great price. Ordered and delivered within seven days time. Already enjoying the camera. Checked the 80D out thoroughly. Registered with Canon, and received the documentation for my Mack Warranty. Its all good. Thanks guys and gals. "

2017-03-07

Great service, fast shipping, superb price!

"First purchase from this merchant. I had never heard of them before, but decided to take a chance after seeing the great reviews. Ordering was an extremely easy process. Shipping was super fast. Package arrived on time and was well-packed. The price for the camera I ordered was the best I had found. Highly recommended."

2017-02-27

Great Lens and Great Retailer

"This was my second time purchasing from Profeel. Their customer service is second to none. Absolute best price on Canon gear and always free shipping! My EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II was expertly and safely packaged for shipping across the country. Will definitely purchase from them again!!!"

2017-02-27

Great Service

"Very satisfied. Product nicely packaged and best of all, they had the best prices and best services around. They respond almost immediately when I have a question.I would highly recommend a friend and i would buy from them again"

2017-02-24

Prompt quality shipping&packing

"Genuine USA product. Prompt quality shipping & packing. Profeel provides the customer with valuable service. It is a worthwhile shopping experience buying from them. The package arrived decently protected with packing material. "

2017-02-21

Good experience

"Profeel gave me a very good price on a Canon camera, the checkout process was smooth, and the delivery was made on-time, as promised. Doesn't get much better than this!"

2017-02-21

A+

"I was referred to Profeel for their good pricing and customer service but must admit, I had my reservations about them being a legitimate authorized canon dealer, even in light of their positive reviews. I found them extremely responsive to my concerns and they handled my transaction in a very professional and courteous manner, they were almost too good, ha! My camera was very well packaged, received posthaste, and is the real deal! I absolutely could not be happier, for sure I will be a returning customer, thanks!"

2017-02-17

Nice experience!

"Quick response in customer service, fast shipping, product exactly as described!"

2017-02-15

professional and fast service

"Profeel did a great job communicating with me, providing order options and updates, and then delivering a brand new product in less time than I anticipated. They exceeded my expectations."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.