Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1
      845-425-0221
      sales@profeelvideo.com
      845-425-2070 ext 2

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-02-21

Good experience

"Profeel gave me a very good price on a Canon camera, the checkout process was smooth, and the delivery was made on-time, as promised. Doesn't get much better than this!"

2017-02-21

A+

"I was referred to Profeel for their good pricing and customer service but must admit, I had my reservations about them being a legitimate authorized canon dealer, even in light of their positive reviews. I found them extremely responsive to my concerns and they handled my transaction in a very professional and courteous manner, they were almost too good, ha! My camera was very well packaged, received posthaste, and is the real deal! I absolutely could not be happier, for sure I will be a returning customer, thanks!"

2017-02-17

Nice experience!

"Quick response in customer service, fast shipping, product exactly as described!"

2017-02-15

professional and fast service

"Profeel did a great job communicating with me, providing order options and updates, and then delivering a brand new product in less time than I anticipated. They exceeded my expectations."

2017-02-13

Solid Experience!

"Canon Authorized Dealer, great prices, fast (free) shipping, great communication. Couldn't have asked for a better sales experience on over $3,000 worth of equipment. Highly recommended!"

2017-02-13

Amazing service

"The customer service is phenomenal. I had a problem with my first order, which was promptly replaced for an another item. Best customer service EVER! They also provided the best offer I could find anywhere else! Highly recommended. will certainly use again"

2017-01-23

"very good price i will buy again"

2017-01-23

Great Camera - Great Profeel Service

"I have been wanting to purchase a new camera body for quite some time, but just couldn't bring myself to pay the current price for the model I wanted. I recently heard about Profeel / PMI, but was a little reluctant because their price seemed to good to be true. Well I decided to take a chance and ordered the camera body I have been wanting from Profeel and saved $350.00. The camera was a brand new U.S. version with the manufacturer's warranty, was in the original manufacturer's packaging and included all accessories. My camera arrived the next day as promised (I paid for overnight shipping). I completed the manufacturer's online registration process with no problems. Based on my recent experience with Profeel, I have no problem recommending them to friends and family, and will definitely consider using them for my next purchase."

2017-01-19

Great Prices, Great Seller, Super Fast Shipping

"Easy transaction, great prices, extremely responsive to questions.

Ordered at 3pm, received shipping confirmation and tracking at 4:30pm. It doesn't get faster than that.

2017-01-17

Nervous, but worth it.

"Was nervous about ordering from PROFEEL. Had not heard of them. Did a little research and the BBB and others had good experience with them. Personally I had a great experience! Received my Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L as advertised and with an excellent price. They were easy to work with and shipped the same day. Will do business with them again."

2017-01-16

Great Transaction!

"i got a great price on a canon lens and they shipped it free the same day - what more could one ask for?"

2017-01-12

Fast shipping, responsive customer service

"I had not heard of Profeel before, but only found good reviews on them on the web, despite the somewhat creepy name. I placed an order for two lenses on the last day of the year, and even during this holiday time, shipping was very fast, and customer service got back to me right away to help me with a special request. There were no attempts to upsell after a competitive price was quoted. My lenses came with everything they should have and were genuine USA warranty items as ordered. In the future, I would not hesitate to order from them again."

Feel confident buying with ProFeel/PMI Digital

"I bought my Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8 ii Lens from Profeel. I had a few questions regarding the shipping of this product, and my questions were answered within minutes. The customer service at Profeel is great, and they will answer any questions you have promptly. The product arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I have no complaints about the product, and would order from ProFeel again."

Ordered Canon 35mm f/1.4L II from Profeel

"Very happy with my purchase. Great price and free shipping. Lens arrived in excellent condition and functions perfectly. One of the sharpest lenses I own. Leagues ahead of the previous version.
Thank you Profeel.

2017-01-12

Small shop, great service (and Canon Authorized Dealer to boot)

"I ordered a Canon DSLR from them- they shipped it next day and got it safe & sound, well packed, and at a great price to boot. I may not have heard of them prior to my purchase, but they'll definitely be on my list of sites to check pricewise from now on!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,410 merchant members.