• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Ordered my new Canon 7D Mark II. The Purchase was done to everyones satisfaction. A pleasure to deal with. Super fast delivery by way of UPS."

"Great service and perfect timing"

"Item arrived within 7 days despite bad weather on the east coast. Camera arrived well packed and in original Canon box. Answered email promptly. Pleasure to deal with."

"Great doing business with this company. They provide top service. I received my new camera within 3 business day. They even provide all the paper works for the rebate. I will order from them in the near future for all my camera equipment. Thanks Profeel for the great service!=)"

"Great job, very prompt in spite of holiday order, highly recommended."

"More then excellent, If there was such a thing! Amazing customer service, above and beyond! Fast shipping and I absolutely LOVE my new camera! Thank you soo much! Look forward to ordering from you again in the future! "

"Couldn't be happier! The price was way lower than any competitor and my salesperson Sharon made the experience a delight. I called my order in and by doing so I felt much safer from the personal experience. The item was shipped that same day well protected with lots of packaging foam. All items were exactly as described and I couldn't be happier. I will now always turn to Profeel for my camera needs. Thank you"

"Highly recommended for anything looking to get a great deal of photography equipment. I got an outstanding price on a Canon 6D, it shipping right away, and I received it in 1.5 business days. Item was brand new as expected, packaged nicely, and in perfect condition (not even any dents, dings, or scratches on the box it was shipped in). I will certainly purchase from them again. Buy with confidence."

"This was my 2nd camera purdhase with Profeel, and have no other words than recommended, thank you and you are the best!

I am a photo professional and each camera is around $2000, so are a big investment and needed to be auth dealer with full US service.

Cameras arrived in original unopne box in less than 2 days shipping!

Emails also rushed every time I asked something.

Will buy again!

"This was my first order through PROFEEL. I worked with a very helpful customer service rep to place my order for a great low price. The transaction was very easy and my order shipped lightning fast. "

"Excellent service! We needed an expedited shipping on a camera and they were extremely accommodating to all of our needs. Our camera also had a rebate and they were kind enough to send the form already printed out and ready for us to send. We definitely look forward to doing business with them again! "

"Extremely satisfied with this company. I'm a professional photographer working in and around Washington, D.C. I ordered a new Canon 7d Mark II body and got it in a timely manner, and received a phone call from the company telling me of a possible delay due to bad weather (the delay didn't occur!). This kind of communication is sadly rare nowadays, and much appreciated. I will do business with them again!"

"Fast shipping, great turn around time, received camera in perfect packaging."

"very good customer support. The order was placed without delay and was received quickly. Also appreciate the rebate forms and helpful instructions from Profeel."

"There was no problem in the order for a Canon 5D Mark III camera body. It was well packaged, exactly as described and arrived in a timely fashion. Communication with the shop was good. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.