• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

"I have done a ton of business with these folks over the past few years. They are simply great! They beat everyone's prices and ship quickly. They keep you in the loop the whole time. One the one occassion I had to make a return they did it without problem and everything was smooth. They will continue to be my first go-to shop for camera gear."

"I was looking for a wide angle zoom for my 5D MkIII and found the Canon EF 16-35mm f4/L at Profeel. I got a great price and the shipping was quick. It's exactly what I was looking for."

"Great customer service and quick delivery."

"This store seems to be a hidden gem. I ordered a relatively expensive "Pro-quality" lens for my Canon 5D Mark III camera. Not only was the price extremely good, but they kept me totally informed via email of the order and shipping status. There were NO annoying calls urging me to buy add-on equipment or an additional warranty! When the package arrived (in record time), I found that it was extremely well packed and virtually impervious to the abuse often incurred during the shipping/delivery.

I have previously dealt only with the "typical" providers of camera gear (e.g., B&H, Amazon, Adorama),and I am sure that I will use them again. However, my experience with PROFEEL has caused them to become one of my first-choice sources for future purchases.

"Very happy with the entire process. Very helpful in completing the purchase successfully, also helped with rebate information. Well packaged, exactly what I expected. No pressure to upgrade the package or any of the shady aspects of buying electronic equipment online. Would recommend this seller without any qualms."

"I order Canon 70-20mm F2.8L IS with Profeel. Got a very good deal, fast shipping and Profeel even sent me a separate receipt to claim a rebate. I'll definitely buy my next lens from them again!"

"This was my second purchase from Profeel, they are an authorised Canon dealer and from my experience the service is top drawer and the products are genuine Canon USA warranted stock.

Shipping was tracked with UPS and I was able to follow it online, it arrived when it was supposed. My only gripe (and this is a UPS gripe not a Profeel gripe) is that UPS will mind-bogglingly leave a delivery on a doorstep even if it is worth over US$1000.

I'd be more confident knowing that it was being shipped with a company that bothered to knock on the door or better still, got a signature for the delivery.

"Just a good and fast as the other "big name" camera equipment companies. I would not hesitate to order from Profeel again."

"these guys/gals are great. i was a little unsure about ordering from them since i'd never heard of them. but they got very high rating on resellerratings and canonpricewatch recommended them. so i took the plunge. i purchased several thousand $ in gear with them and i would/will again without hesitation. i had good communications/updates about my order and shipping was fast. the internet is a competitive place and it's great to have found a place with excellent service *and* prices."

"Great seller, shipped on time (though UPS Ground can be slow at times) and I love my new 6D!"

"Been a customer for more than 6 years. Discovered them via word of mouth. Excellent reliable customer service, prompt and accurate inquiry replies, and a Canon USA Authorized Dealer. It means a lot to me because I'm assured I have Canon USA Warranty support.

Besides that, the production quality of my lenses and camera bodies I have ordered from ProFeel/PMI didn't need reconfiguration or any further adjustments. I thought it was just coincidence, however I had this confirmed as I always take my equipment to a Canon Service Center after the initial 2 month's use.

Pricing. I feel I've always had the best deal for what I purchase with them. Counting the quality of service I get from them, it becomes an even more unbeatable bargain.

"This was my first experience with Profeel Inc. and it was excellent! I appreciate a company that does exactly what they promise to do. No BS, priced as promised and shipped as promised. Communication was quick and clear. What more would you want from an online retailer? I will do business with them in the future."

"Wonderful experience with my ProFeel transaction! I ordered a new Canon EF F2.8 70-200mm lens. My order was flawless and their customer service and shipping was first rate! I would definitely order from them again without hesitation and recommend them to my friends."

"I made my purchase from PROFEEL / PMI Digital through a third-party website. I cannot stop sharing about their excellent service and great price as a Canon authorized retailer. I have been a loyal customer of Adorama or B&H, and they are superb retailers . However, Profeel/PMI Digital also offers most of photographers' needs with great price and personal service, as if I walk into my local camera store. I will definitely make more purchases from PROFEEL / PMI Digital again."

"My product was shipped promptly and communication was excellent! I would definitely purchase from Profeel / PMI Digital again."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.