Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10

"Very accommodating and my product was delivered quick. I wanted to use my pre paid gift cards from a canon rebate to purchase a flash and Profeel gave me 3 separate invoices so I could use them. I would definitely order from them again. I couldn't be happier with the product and Profeels's customer service."

"fantastic customer service - called to check on a mis-entered ZIP code (my fault) - before shipping the product, fast shipping, great prices"

"I was referred to Profeel (importantly, an Authorized Canon Dealer) by an acquaintance and am very pleased. I had some email correspondence with them before purchasing the product (a Canon DSLR) and they set my mind at rest. The order went through as expected, product arrived on time and well-packed. I'll likely check them again when I'm in the market for Canon products."

"The ordering process and follow-up to assure everything was completed to my satisfaction was first class. The packaging was more than adequate and everything arrived as expected. Could not have expected any more from this seller and more importantly, I'd use them again and recommend to anyone!"

"Great price, super fast processing of my order and very great interaction with staff!"

"This is my second transaction with Profeel in the last six months, and both have been excellent.

I ordered a Canon EF 16-35L F4.0 lens on a FridaySaturday, and I was concerned about getting it in time for my trip the following Saturday. Profeel told me that the lens would go out on Monday, and that I would have it by Thursday.

The lens arrived as promised - well packaged, and in perfect condition. I even received emails later into the night keeping me informed about my order.

This is a great place to do business. They care about their customers and are very service oriented.

"I just bought Canon's 11 to 24mm lens from Profeel because they offered a really good price. Shipping was with UPS, lens arrived on time, and was well packed. The lens is fantastic!!! I highly recommend Profeel. I will not hesitate to buy again from Profeel. Thank you Profeel for such a great deal on a very expensive lens."

"Super seller! Shipped the same day I ordered and I received the order in two days. Items were as described and packed correctly. I had a question for them and their customer service is great, answered my question to my satisfaction."

"Amazing! Very helpful with any issues and willing to insure customer satisfaction without sacrificing speedy delivery! Received my order in 1 day! Helped me with a billing issue with ease! Not a single complaint whatsoever!"

"Quick and friendly communication, very speedy processing and shipping, and great prices!!! Was so satisfied I bought my second lens from then too. And I have already recommended them to my other photographer friends. "

"Always a pleasure doing business with PROFEEL/PMI Digital. The sales force is extremely friendly and helpful. They have a great selection of products at very competitive prices. Shipping is fast and secure! Hats off to Sharon and Esther for answering all of my order questions! Great job!"

"I loved how quick and personal the service was. Instead of going back and forth in emails, they called me when needed and sorted things out quickly. Lens reached me on the day promised. And great price too. I recommend them to everybody."

"This was my first purchase from Profeel. Since they are canon's authorized dealer, I bought a lens from them. They were very quick in processing the order and I got it within 3 days.
Securely packed package, product as described.

"I was extremely satisfied with my entire order process. The product was priced extremely well, was shipped quickly, and it was well packaged as to ensure no damage would occur during transportation. I was also extremely impressed in the brief contact I had with their customer service. I sent a quick email a couple days after placing my order to ask a quick question, and received a response no more than two hours later. All in all I am very satisfied with my order, and without hesitation would definitely order from them again."

"Amazing Experience, I highly recommend profeel.com and will use them again!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.