• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10

"A great alternative to the big, more well-known sellers.

I purchased some Canon gear and was able to get the absolute best price anywhere at Profeel. No other authorized dealer could compete. I would totally do business here again.

Shipping was fast and sturdy.

"Perfect!! . Bought a brand new Canon 6D The price was the lowest available at the time of purchase,Amazon, B&h,Adorama couldn't get close. Delivery in 2 days, Packaging was far better than what amazon sent.Yes, i bought one earlier through Amazon, i had to return because it already had a shutter count of 200. Call it testing or Quality control,it is a used cam to me. There are cameras available which are sold as USed with tht shutter count.The one from Prfoeel came with ZERO shutter count. Anyways would recommend Profeel and sure would come back again."

"This was my first order from PROFEEL and I'm quite pleased. The price was excellent for the Canon lens that I wanted, the shipping was very fast and customer service was pleasant. I can't find any fault with PROFEEL and I will definitely look to them in the future for camera purchases."

"ProFeel/PMI provided excellent service. I placed my order, it was shipped the same day, well packaged and sent fast.

I received confirmation of my order and tracking info shortly after placing my order. Highly recommend them.

"PMI Digital is hands down my go-to retailer for all Canon products. Their customer service is quick, friendly, and I'm sure they receive the same loyalty from their customers as they give to them, providing superior competitive pricing on new equipment over other online retailers. I will always go to PMI first! Thank you!! "

"I am very happy with my new Canon 5D Mk iii. The package price with the Canon grip and Canon Battery is very good. They beat both B&H and Adorama. I had free shipping with my purchase and had my order 6 days later. Thanks again. "

"They provided outstanding communication, and VERY FAST order processing and shipping. Would definitely do business with them again."

"Extremely happy with my PROFEEL / PMI Digital purchase experience. They responded very quickly to questions, offered a great price, and the speed / cost of shipping couldn't be beat. I purchased my item on a Monday and had it in my hands by Wednesday. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you PROFEEL!"

"Excellent price/service/product and fast delivery! I highly recommend doing business with Profeel.com!"

"They were absolutely awesome. I was a bit nervous because the price was so good and didn't want to get 'taken'. This is important with cameras because of grey market issues. I submitted the wrong address and they canceled the order quickly and shipped to the correct address. Every touch point has been excellent."

"Super competitive price, killer customer service, and fast shipping. Will be ordering from them again"

"Found out about Profeel/ PMI Digital thru another vender, transaction went smoothly and quickly. Product 7d mkII, delivered as described and on time... "

"GREAT Experience! I'd buy from Profeel/PMI Digital again for their great prices, quick response and fast shipping. Can't beat them... "

"Excellent Service with speedy delivery."

"Awesome service and deal, and I registered my 24-70 lens in canon site also. I am strongly suggest PMI to my friends."

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.