• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

"Cameras arrived quickly. Everything was in perfect order. Price was great."

"Speedy delivery on an excellent deal."

"From the time that I placed my order, all the way through delivery to my address, Profeel's customer service was top notch. What questions I had were answered quickly and correctly."

"Excellent service and quick delivery as advertised.
This is my second order and service and price are outstanding!

"I ordered a Canon 7d Mk2 at a great discounted price. I was contacted quickly, given a paypal invoice with all details and shipping included and the camera shipped out immediately. Arrived today in great condition, everything included as expected and works just great. Very happy with the price and the service. Thanks guys! "

"Best deal on the street! Excellent customer service!"

"I've worked with Profeel a few different times now. They are always quick in their responses, friendly, and follow-up. They even send you copies of Canon rebates when your purchase qualified for. Profeel is always the first vendor I go to for my photo needs. "

"I am really pleased with this purchase. The transaction was quickly and professionally handled, I received updates (and rebate forms) while I waited for my item (a Canon lens) to be delivered, and I received exactly what I ordered. Delivery was fast, too. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. "

"I recently ordered a Canon 6D through ProFeel and all of the previous positive reviews are spot-on. Great prices, excellent customer service, and fast shipping. I'll definitely be ordering many more items from them in the future!"

"I have not opened the box yet but overall it was a good deal and a good service with fast shipping , I received the lens within 2 days"

"Ordered Canon 6D from Profeel, their price was great, but I was hesitant due to having to wait for $300 mail in rebate. Profeel made the process easy by providing all the documents, the camera was shipped very quickly and overall this has been a great experience. "

"It was a great experience buying from PROFEEL / PMI Digital. Their customer support is courteous and professional. Fast shipping. I will definitely recommend PROFEEL to friends and family."

"I have purchased a Canon 7d Mark ii with the 18-135 lens on 03.07.15 and got the camera delivered to me on 03.13.15.. Very happy with the service, the price and the product, I have just registered the camera with Canon and can't wait to start using it. Again, I made my order on a late Saturday and the people at Profeel were very helpful and fast. Thank you guys!!!"

"Amazing fast service, and the camera arrived in perfect shape. I've ordered from Profeel before, and will continue to do so!"

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.