• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"This is my third major purchase of Canon equipment through Profeel this year. I go back to them because of their no-nonsense sales approach. I've got one more major lens purchase in mind and you can bet they will get my business again! "

"1st time dealing with PROFEEL/PMI Digital and only can it will not be the last. Awesome fast delivery at a great price. Everything arrived as expected!!"

"One of the best pro photography equipment dealer I have found. Bought thrice from them over the last month. They promptly shipped well packaged, perfect condition products every time. The third item -- a high end DSLR -- ran into a snag when UPS sorted it wrong causing an extra week of delay. I contacted Profeel and they handled it in the most prompt and reasonable way. "

"Service was excellent. Delivery was on time. I had a few questions on the order and David Burns answered them quickly. Within two hours of my order, shipping information was sent. Recommend as a supplier. "

"Thank you for the superb service!"

"My interaction with Profeel/PMI was very positive, and my item shipped very quickly after placing my order, and was delivered on time. I would certainly do business with them again."

"I was hesitant to order from Profeel as I had never heard from them before. Everything went smoothly, the price was cheaper than other Canon authorized dealers (they are of course Canon USA authorized dealers), communication was fast and the experience was overall very satisfying. I would definitely buy from them again!!!"

"Great really fast response times, delivered quickly, great product. "

"David and Sharon with Profeel/PMI were incredibly responsive. I sent them an email on the day that I ordered my camera, and I received a response back in less than 5 minutes. After they answered two of my questions, within less than 30 minutes, I completed my order. After completing the order, the item was mail the next business day. David and Sharon were great to work with. I cannot remember when I have received such personal attention. Thanks to Profeel/PMI for a great buying experience. I highly recommend them, especially when I have had the opposite experience with one of their much larger competitors that operate in the same city."

"Great price & quick ship!"

"Great purchase experience. Great prices. Great responsive customer service. Hope to use Profeel again!"

"This company is awesome. I get the feeling they are not a large organization based on my phone conversations however prices are great, shipping time is great, service is great and there has not been one negative event in dealing with them thru 5 purchases of high line gear. GREAT company to buy new gear from! 100% recommended"

"ProFeel did great. Very fast, easy to buy from, great prices and a professional staff. They even included handy tips for processing the rebate with the order and an extra receipt. The lens I purchased was packed well too."

"Excellent price for a new Canon EF 16-35 f4L. Esther responds quickly and the item was shipped the same day that I ordered it. It arrived in great condition, and even had paperwork ready that was needed for submitting a rebate form. Honest brokers, and I highly recommend without hesitation. I would definitely buy from them in the future. "

"Excellent store with great prices. Order went through without any issues and I got contacted immediately for details and payment instructions. They also did send me the Canon rebate forms through email and an additional receipt for the Canon rebate with their instructions. The lens got shipped on the same day when I ordered it. Great service at a great price."

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.