• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10

"Fast shipping, great price. Canon USA warranty. They kept me informed every step of the way. I had the lens in 3 days with their free shipping.

Give Profeel a try, you won't be sorry.

"This was my first purchase with Profeel. Their name is not as famous as B&H. When I saw perfect scores on ResellerRating and ebay, I was a little suspicious. After completing the the transaction, I can say they truly deserve their 10/10 score on Reseller Rating. "

"My order from Profeel digital went wonderfully. They have great prices and are great to work with. I received exactly what I ordered with no hassle. It was packaged nicely and delivered quickly. What more could you ask for? I would not hesitate to order from them again!"

"I ordered a Canon EF 70-200 IS II at a great price as well as to take advantage of Canon's $100 rebate that is available currently. Ordering was simple and fast, I had emailed with a couple of questions before I placed my order and I received a response within a few minutes. Shipping was included with the the lens which I got a great deal on so I was expecting to wait a week or more for ground shipping but I was surprised to receive it within 3 days. My lens arrived well packed and undamaged. I am very happy so far."

"I ordered a Canon 6d from Profeel and was extremely satisfied with my interaction with them. They went the extra mile to make sure that all the information was for the rebate was in order. Fast shipping, excellent service. I would gladly work with them again."

"Great service and delivered on time and as described. I will be back."

"I purchased a very expensive lens from PMI and the people there went far out of their way to make me feel comfortable and secure with the purchase. The lens arrive today and is exactly as promised, brand new, full USA Warranty."

"Very nice cooperative staff, praiseworthy 'David' helped me in every way. Quick delivery, authorized store and price better than any Legitimate store online. I will buy all my gear from them in future.
Bought 24-70 USM ii; planning to buy 5DMKIII soon from them..!!

"I ordered a Canon 5D MkIII and their response was very fast (I should say within minutes...). My camera even got delivered one day before the day they told me to expect for it. I would definitely buy from them again in the future if I have the chance. I also asked questions about shipping and their response was fast as well. Camera was well packed and of course with no problems at all since it was a brand new item. "

"Just when I was about to give up on online shopping, I'm happy I decided to give it one more try. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and the service from the staff at Profeel. Highly recommended! I'll be Back!

"Recently had a chance to buy the Canon 70-200 2.8 is II lens from them and it was a great experience. They were quick in answering questions and processed the order quickly.

Note: For returns, they needed the lens to be received in a pristine condition else there is a restocking fee. Even though I am very careful with my lenses, that was something for me to consider (compared to shopping with amazon). Fortunately I got a good copy of the lens

Overall, I would purchase from them again confidently

"My Canon EF 2x III Extender arrived exactly on schedule, brand new in packaging! Loving it so much right now."

"Ordered my 6d w/ 24-70 F4 IS from them. Really great company to work with. Quickly answered emails, shipped super fast and items arrived packaged well. Will definitely contact them before making my next purchase."

"Excellent transaction! Prompt, courteous and professional customer service. Received brand new item as promised with fast and free shipping to Hawaii. Mahalo nui loa!"

"Here is why I'll be a repeat customer to profeel:

- received my Canon 6D faster than I thought possible with free shipping
- rebate information and instructions were pre-assembled for me in package, saving a major headache
- responded to most emails within minutes
- answered all questions clearly and efficiently

I love this company! It was a great experience.

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.