• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"I ordered a Canon 16-35mm f/4L IS lens. The price was excellent, they shipped quickly, the lens was well packaged, and they provided several updates in the process (excellent communication). All in all, a perfect transaction. Will use again. Highly recommended seller."

"Profeel has the great customer service and communication you'd expect from a small family shop. I was able to find a lower price with them, and my order was shipped within hours of purchase. I couldn't be happier with it! "

"Great service. I ordered my product and it was shipped the next business day. The product came just as described. Could not have asked for a better experience. Look forward to ordering from Profeel again in the future."

"Thanks for great product at even greater price. My second purchase from you and definitely not the last. Thanks again!"

"Great prices and good customer service "

"I bought my Canon 50MM F1.2 and Speedlite EX600RT from them. Really professional and friendly service. Super fast shipping - they ship my package out same day that I made the payment through PayPal. Then it is UPS shipping and I received my package 3rd day in the morning. I will purchase my other canon equipment from them if I need anything again. Thank you!"

"Received my order (Canon 6D) promptly and in good condition."

"So far, I am completely happy with Profeel. The price was right and the order was shipped exceptionally promptly and arrived only two days after it was shipped, Packaging was excellent and afforded superior protection to the camera. The camera body I ordered was contained in a kit (camera body and lens) factory box, from which the lens had been removed: however, the camera body matched the serial number on the factory box and the Canon USA factory warranty card and all accessories were all present, So, I would highly recommend Profeel and will certainly come back with future photo needs."

"These folks are GREAT! I wanted to purchase a "Canon EOS 6D" camera with an "EF 24-105 f/4 L IS USM lens. I found "Profeel"/"PMI Digital" on the internet as an "Authorized Canon USA Dealer" and I'm glad I did. "Profeel"/"PMI Digital" was offering the "Canon 6D" camera at MAP price like every other Canon Auth. Dealer. In a separate search on the internet, I found that "Profeel"/"PMI Digital" has been an "eBay" seller for 10 years and has a 100% positive seller reputation. They are also an "Authorized USA Canon Dealer" as listed at the "Canon" website. I was also fully assured by "Profeel"/"PMI Digital" that both this camera and lens were BRAND NEW "Canon USA" products (NOT "gray market") and included "Canon USA" warranty eligibility. I was still apprehensive but upon emailing them I decided to order at their low price. I was immediately sent an emailed "Pay Pal" invoice for the order (with free shipping) and within two business days my order arrived from New York to North Carolina. I couldn't be more pleased. The camera and lens arrived perfectly and safely packed and were indeed "Canon USA" products with enclosed "Canon USA" warranty cards for registration. The camera and lens were BRAND NEW and both worked perfectly. After testing and using, I had no trouble registering my "Canon USA" warranty for both camera and lens at the "Canon USA" website. I would heartily recommend "Profeel"/"PMI Digital". My experience was outstanding. They are indeed an "authorized" Canon USA Dealer and delivered "Canon USA" products. I am immensely satisfied and will most certainly be ordering from them again."

"Great customer service, speedy shipping, and so far the product seems flawless. Thank you!"

"Ordered a canon 5d mark iii. Was delivered as expected and on time. Customer care was helpful to ship the product as per my needs and keeping their word on pricing as emailed to me. Really appreciate thier efforts!

"Just a quick shout-out to the fine people at Profeel... I had never ordered from them before and I am very pleased with my purchase of the Canon 7D Mark II.

The camera arrived sooner than I expected and it was in perfect, new condition. I love the camera and I will not hesitate to buy from Profeel in the future. A++

"I ordered a Canon 5D Mark III from Profeel and all aspects of the transaction was handled very well. The camera was shipped off as soon as payment was received. "

"Great price and fast shiping. I would order from them again."

"I was a bit skeptical at first,it was a considerable sum of money for me but I got the Dslr I wanted ,quickly..Communication was excellent and they sent me a Seperate invoice and an additional email with tracking info..I have nothing but nice things to say about the whole transaction and will Definately be using them again soon as I want to get an additional lense. And the price ,excellent..

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.