• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

"A pleasure to deal with, way more personal attention and communication than Amazon!"

"A very good shopping experience. My order was filled and shipped very quickly, and packed very nicely."

"I had a great experience with Profeel."

"This is my 2nd time ordering a camera/lens kit from PMI. Product is perfect, prices are very good, customer service is outstanding (thank you Esther) and delivery was very fast. I will continue to do business with PMI Digital"

"Profeel is a great camera store. They shipped my item immediately and recieved it the same week. They have great customer service and helped me with the Cannon rebate and I recieved the rebate money today!"

"Excellent service and pricing."

"Have been purchase my pro camera equipments from Profeel since 2012. They are the best of the best! Compare with B&* and Ador**, they got the best staff (Esther, thank you!), 10/10 customer service, and unbeatable price.

Highly Recommend! If you want best price, fast shipping, and friendly customer service!

"I was most impressed with ProFeel's pricing and Customer Service. When I noticed a defect on my 6D within the first 2 days, they were quick to swap it out. I'll definitively return as a customer and advise anyone else looking for great prices and superb service to check them out!"

"Very good service, price and shipping. Profeel/PMI offered the best price for the Canon 70D with 18-135 STM and 55-250 TM lenses. All the items packaged well for shipping. I would recommend them to anyone. "

"My first time purchased the Canon 70-200mm L Mark ii from Profeel. Customer services was great. I will definitely order again from Profeel in the future. "

"I ordered the 7d mark 2 yesterday early afternoon and received it early the following morning (today). That expedited shipping cost me no extra. The camera had all the material, including USA warranty and works perfectly. I have to say I went to ReSeller Ratings before purchasing this camera and was impressed by their high ratings so I went ahead with the purchase. I left this positive review with the hope and expectation that future customers will have as pleasant an experience as I did. PMI did request that I leave a positive review but that request had no bearing on on the content of my review as I am NOT an employee or in any way affiliated with them other than through my purchase and was so happy with the outcome I was pleased to oblige."

Western MA

"My first experience with Profeel.com was a very positive one. I received a great price on the lens I wanted and it shipped within minutes of placing my order. Since I live nearby, it was in hand and attached to my camera the very next day.

No complaints from me!

"I had a great experience with ProFeel. I had never heard about them before. I ordered Monday & received my Canon camera Friday. Although I only communicated with them via email, I was left with the impression that they are very professional. My Canon 6D camera was well packaged & came in a nice thick cardboard box & taped up really well. Before this, I had only used the bigger named store like Adorama & B&H. Camera came with USA warranty card & shutter count was ZERO. I highly recommend them. "

"This was an ideal transaction. I order a Canon camera, received it in two days, and they even organized all the paperwork for rebate for me. They are personable, professional, and helpful in answering all my questions."

"I've ordered several big ticket items (>$8k worth camera and lens) from Profeel (PMI Digital) in the past and am always happy with the purchase. They are Canon authorized dealer and are honest in doing business. They offer great price, and are always easy to communicate with. Highly recommended!"

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.