• PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status

• Address: 46 Main St #240 Monsey NY 10952
    • Contact: sales@profeelvideo.com
    • Phone: 800-776.3335 #1
    • Customer Support: 845-425-2070 ext 2
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
    • Fax: 845-425-0221

Product & services pricing Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.78/10 9.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10

"Found out about Profeel/ PMI Digital thru another vender, transaction went smoothly and quickly. Product 7d mkII, delivered as described and on time... "

"GREAT Experience! I'd buy from Profeel/PMI Digital again for their great prices, quick response and fast shipping. Can't beat them... "

"Excellent Service with speedy delivery."

"Awesome service and deal, and I registered my 24-70 lens in canon site also. I am strongly suggest PMI to my friends."

"I had a very pleasant experience with this company. Product was shipped extremely fast. I would definitely recommend them. "

Very good authorized dealer! I should shop at Profeel earlier for saving money. Shipping is very fast. Everything is good!

"Great deal and quick shipment exactly as described. Highly recommended very quick shipment once the offer was accepted"

"My experience with Profeel was perfect! I purchased a Canon 5DIII and the focus system was off. They didn't question me when I told them that I thought it was faulty (giving them the troubleshooting I had already tried). I shipped it back to them and they immediately shipped me a new one that is working in perfect order!! This is a good company who stands by their product and has excellent customer service! They are quick to reply if you need anything. I will buy from them again!"

"Great communication, fast shipping, excellent packaging. Beautiful all the way around. PROFEEL is a gentleman and a scholar."

"Recently I have purchased a Canon 5D Mark III and a Canon EF 70-200mm IS USM II for Profeel/PMI Digital. On both occasions the products arrived on time and the price was very fair. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Profeel in the future."

"I ordered a Canon 16-35mm f/4L IS lens. The price was excellent, they shipped quickly, the lens was well packaged, and they provided several updates in the process (excellent communication). All in all, a perfect transaction. Will use again. Highly recommended seller."

"Profeel has the great customer service and communication you'd expect from a small family shop. I was able to find a lower price with them, and my order was shipped within hours of purchase. I couldn't be happier with it! "

"Great service. I ordered my product and it was shipped the next business day. The product came just as described. Could not have asked for a better experience. Look forward to ordering from Profeel again in the future."

"Thanks for great product at even greater price. My second purchase from you and definitely not the last. Thanks again!"

"Great prices and good customer service "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.