• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"Some of the descriptions of the items I was looking for (Propane Leak Detectors for RVs) were a little confusing and as a result I had to return the initial order and purchased a different model from them. The prices are good and the shipping is excellent. Overall I am very satisfied with the my purchase. "

"Easy order, great prices and on time delivery. We will be back!"

"The items I purchased were priced fairly. They arrived very timely and it was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order from here gain. "

"Wow, super fast shipping, got a great price and what I ordered."

"I found dealing with ppl motor homes was an easy experience. Our item was shipped when we were told it would be, it arrived perfect, no problems and we have already used it numerous times with great satisfaction. I would definitely purchase here again.

"Package arrived quickly and packaged well. The only problem was the shipper. The package arrived all smashed up-looks like it was thrown around a lot. Luckily all was ok"

"great service always have what is needed with follow up on shipping informatio. Shipping was fast and cost effective"

"Lynn Musgrove was very helpful. Oredering was easy. I received everything promptly."

"Accurate product description. Low prices. Super fast, low cost shipping. What more could you ask for?"

"I order all my RV parts from PPL Motor Homes their parts service is Five Star and employee James Gibson is top notch.
Their customer service can't be beat.

Ron Simpson Sr

"Very good service!! Order was shipped promptly and reasonable."

"I had shopped around for two MaxxAir fanmates at a descent price including Amazon and eBay. PPL's prices were by enlarge the best on the web. Their pices were significantly less with an extremely low shipping price for these two large boxes. I oderded these items on Sunday, and they arrived in the live free or die state on Wednesday morning. I will not hesitate to order from PPL again, Thanx for the great service."

"i made this purchase for a friend. i purchased the same toilet i bought from ppl and was satisfied with my choice."

"ITEM ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND ALL LOOKS IN ORDER. IT CAME SO FAST THAT THE INSTALLER ASNOT HAD A CHANCE TO PLACE IT ON THE RV YET.
I am very impressed with the price, service and product. I am a disabled Veteran and when I explained what I needed, the people, especially Gary M, gave me quality advice and hel;ped me pick the best stabilizer for my needs.

"I ordered some fittings for the shower in my RV after trying 4 other places. Once I was sure they were the right ones, I placed my order. They arrived the next day and were immediately installed. Now my shower is no longer leaking. Thanks!!"

PPL Motor Homes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.