PPL Motor Homes Reviews - pplmotorhomes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.69/10 5,048 reviews

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,048)

"My mat was received in quick time and was used very successfully.

"WAS EASY TO ORDER ONLINE. SHIPPING WAS VERY FAST. CALLED ABOUT PACKING WAS EASY TO TALK TO."

"The clerk was very helpful and received order very quickly."

"I couldn't believe how quickly the order came!!! Price was far better than anywhere else that I found online and the product was exactly as described."

"Was truly impressed and blown away by the quality of the product with such a low price. Kit was an all in one trailer set up, it was lacking nothing!! Thank you guys, will for sure be back!"

"PPL has become my go-to place for all things RV. I always check their site first to see if they have what I am looking for and to check their price--which is always competitive. My recent order was drop-shipped to me in just a few days. Much faster than I expected, Excelle!nt experience"

"I ordered a recessed florescent light for my rv. It was shipped very promptly. It arrived in perfect condition. I was 100% please with the product and with the company. I definitely will recommend PPL to my friends."

"PPL provided what had previously been a hard to find replacement CO sensor for our Airstream trailer.

The product arrived promptly and worked perfectly upon installation.

"Ordered a equalizer hitch from ppl. The service was fantastic. Very courteous staff. Price was excellent and shipping was super fast. Thanks"

"We received our washer, dryer and other parts in excellent shape and in a very timely manner. The entire transaction from the start of looking to the final delivery went very smoothly and we had no issues or complaints. We would and probably will use PPL Motor Homes again and we'd definetly recommend them to anyone."

"I ordered a tankless water heater was a Wednesday evening just before closing. Earl answered the phone took my order and made sure it would be shipped the next day. The order arrived on Friday as scheduled. I would recommend this company and will use them when I need more parts for my rv.

Bill P

"Overall great prices, great service, easy to order from for the do-it-yourself type person like myself. Shipping was very quick. I will be ordering any RV parts I need from them from now on.
Jeff
Lawton, OK

"Very fast shipping, everything as described was delivered and for a great price!"

"PPL Motor Homes is a convenient source for many Motorhome & RV parts and accessory. There staff is knowledgeable and helpful and their shipping is always fast."

"Excellent service, fair prices. Especially enjoyed videos of the portable Yamaha generators I purchased. Highly recommend PPL"