• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10

"I was very impressed as usual. We have bought many things from PPL and have always been very satisfied. They do an excellent job and their personnel is always very helpful when you can with a question. Once again good job PPL"

"Ordering was easy and shipping was fast. However there was no communication with me about the order as to whether it was even received or not."

"Very quick service. Delivered the product on time and at a great price. "

"awesome service I will order again without hesitation!"

"Gary Mize was very helpful in locating a lock for our entry door on our 2003 Motorhome, which had to be special ordered. He returned messages promptly."

"got what I needed when I needed it, no problems at all."

"Disregard this review.
GH

"PURCHASING THE SCISSOR STEPS WAS AN EASY TASK. THE PRODUCT ARRIVED WITH ONLY ONE SLIGHT DAMAGE TO A PULL PIN. BUT I THINK IT WAS SHIPPED THAT WAY. NO REAL PROBLEM. I CHANGED PINS AS I HAD TO MODIFY THE ATTACHMENT TO THE CAMPER. INSTALLATION WENT WELL AFTER I FIGURED THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. THERE SHOULD BE IN THE INSTALLATION INST. SOME OPTIONS FOR ATTACHING THE STEPS TO A CAMPER WITH A BUMPER. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL. ITS ON AND WORKS GREAT. IT WAS A TORKLIFT SET UP."

"PPL had the exact water pump I needed for my motor home. It was very easy to navigate their website and find the part I needed. Their pricing was fair and shipping was reasonable."

"Order a new set of kwikee model 32 electric steps,best price on the internet,fast shipping at$9.99,quick easy install great product,will definitely by from here again"

"Al was as expected how ever I have not had time to install the new patio awning material. The packaging is excellent and the shipping process was very satisfactory."

"My weight distribution hitch came in quickly. I had a bolt with bad threads and they took care of me right away and sent me a new bolt kit! Excellent customer service!!!"

"This was not my first purchase from PPL so I speak from experience. I usually just order from their site.

This time I had some questions about applicability. A relatively short wait to speak with a live person.

The rep was somewhat unsure of the application and promised to call back the next day - which he did with the answer. I placed the order over the phone - he already had my info on his screen.

The price plus shipping was cheaper than most and on par with others.

One Item was automatically placed on back order but arrived shortly after the rest.

A+ seller and will buy from again.

"I recently tore the electric steps off my motor home. After consulting with my tech and then searching for replacements online. PPL was over $100.00 cheaper than the other sources. I ordered the steps on 7/9 and they were delivered on 7/10. Super satisfied."

"Great sale prices!!! Received items very quick and packed really good."

PPL Motor Homes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.