• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

"Very pleased. No problems."

"VERY fast delivery!! Thanks soooooooo much."

"Phone call went well, pleasant to talk to. The items was shipped fast and arrived in good condition. The web site was east to follow and the whole order worked out well."

"The Thetford Aqua Magic V I ordered was the best price online and was processed and shipped quickly and efficiently. I am very satisfied with PPL Motor Homes' service."

"Very friendly and helpful customer service from this company. Was very quick to send out merchandise but unfortunately FedEx dropped the ball with delivery to some unknown place. When I called to reorder I was thrilled it wasn't a long drawn out process. Will definitely order again ."

"Received exactly what i ordered in new condition with quick shipping at a great price. Cannot ask for more!"

"I ordered the Atwood 10G GC10A-4E Water Heater from PPL Motor Homes. We paid to get it overnight postage because we are full time RVers and our old water heater's tank decided to burst open leaking out its contents and dampening our basement. PPl used one of it many vendors to get the new unit shipped overnight; however, when we opened the box the vendor sent us GC10-3E which is a propane only water heater. I called the parts department for PPL and was told I would have to speak with a customer service representative. The parts department rep patched me through to customer service; however, I was greeted with a voice mailbox. I redialed PPL and was able to speak with an operator, who was less than pleasant. The operator was able to get Mr. Ron Hunt on the phone and he immediately understood the urgency of getting me the correct unit shipped out overnight. In fact, he used a different vendor and the new Atwood 10G GC10A-4E showed up the next day and with very little fan fare we were able to get the new water heater installed and operational. The urgency of the situation was the result of our old water heater becoming inoperable on the evening of July 3rd so we ended up being with out hot water until Wednesday July 9th with the vendor mix up. I have to say PPL's Ron Hunt came through with great customer service. Thanks Ron!!!"

"QUICK SERVICE, PRICE SHOPPED AND PPL HAD THE BEST PRICE. ORDER ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. I WILL SHOP THERE AGAIN."

"Excellent experience. Only wished there were options for shipping. I was given none and received my order over night delivery. That was fine but I really had no need for fast delivery and thus paying for it."

"They were extremely helpful. I called with some questions before ordering and was delighted with the knowledge, friendliness, and great advice of the salesman.
The order arrived very quickly and has worked out great.
I've heard other very positive comments about this company. I would defiantly recommend ordering from them.

"Best price. Met expectations."

"Really good service, prompt delivery, got the part installed and working properly."

"I am very satisfied with the purchase so far. I plan on trying to install the unit this Friday."

"The information on the web site helped in my purchase and the unit came in quick and after connection it works great

Thanks

"Ordered a new awning for our camper, love what we got. It fit perfect! No problem at all, would diff entry order from this company again, if need be. Service was great also!!"

PPL Motor Homes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.