• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Ordered new LED tail lights for my camper. They arrived on time and were easy to install. I am a very happy camper!"

"Appreciate the extra mile service"

"Great price and fast delivery"

"The service was good! But there was a problem! No wiring diagram, to wire in the thermostat, also we received the bolts to hold down the unit, with the thermostat, not the unit! We will be paying someone to wire in the thermostat, to prevent damage to the unit! "

"It was a pleasure dealing with them. The product arrived in good time and in good condition."

"Found this place on the internet. They had great prices and had what I wanted. When the package came to me it was in great shape and very well protected. I would use them again in a heart beat."

"Always great service from PPL!"

"I had to replace one of the electric sunshades in my 2003 Monaco as a new motor For the old one was no longer available. I live in Canada and a couple of RV dealers quoted me prices that were double that of PPL. I am fortunate enough to live near the US border so I could have it shipped to A USA address for pickup. Even after I paid the duty it was still 1/2 of the Canadian quote for the same item."

"Fast order processing, order was sent the same day as ordered. Arrived in good shape, product did not come in a factory box but was packaged well."

"One of the best best buying experiences I have had. The parts were instock and shipped the same day. Got my motorhome back on the road quick!"

"I received the part quickly. Fair price
David Everhart

"I did a LOT of research on various sites before I finally ordered parts for my 2000 Sundowner Horse Trailer. I needed a new shroud for my air conditioner, a new roof vent/fan, new skylight, and a replacement awning. I was able to order everything from one site-----PPL Motor Homes. AND ( a big and) PPL's had the best price and the absolute BEST price on their shipping ($10 for everything!). Everything arrived in about 8 days and, with PPL's assistance, everything fit perfectly. I'm already talking about PPL's to my horseback riding friends! My experience with PPL's was over the top!"

"Website was easily navigated. Ordering process was smooth. Product(s) arrived in a timely fashion in good condition."

"Was the best price any where, plus cheap shipping !
Too bad I smashed my RV steps but you guys made it
A lot less painfull ! Thanks Tom, Auburn ,Wa.

"Ordered RV steps, the quality of this item far exceeded my expectations! Not lightweight cheap steps as I have seen elsewhere! The price was was the lowest on the Internet! Could not believe how fast they arrived at my door! We were able to install them before our weekend camping trip! Thank you PPL for an outstanding online purchase experience! "

PPL Motor Homes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.