PPL Motor Homes Reviews - pplmotorhomes.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.68/10 5,031 reviews

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,031)

"I found the PPL Motor Homes web site offered the best deal possible for MAX Air vent covers, even with shipping, compared to several other web site and a local vendor. I am glad to have discovered this web site."

"Ordered on 3/27/14 and as of today 4/14/14 still haven't received order."

"PPL is very good at what they do. All the products is what I order. They ship in timely manner an receive in good shape.
Look at there online first

"As a Good Sam member and having a Camping World fairly close we have always went there for our RV needs. Before buying a Carefree of Colorado awning shade and Vortex bathroom fan replacement I thought I would look around online. That's how I found PPL and I was surprised to see that even without using my Good Sam card and a recent CW coupon they sent me I would save money with PPL. I decided to give them a try. I ordered the items on a Sunday evening and they were on our porch Tuesday! We love the new fan and the shade is a must have. I have already recommended PPL to several people. Great prices and shipping. Too bad we live 1,200 miles away or we'd buy our next RV there.
Leon & Beth Franklinton, NC

"This is my first experience w/ PPl and I'm more than impressed by their performance. I found their website to be extremely easy to use. I found my part very easily. Processed my checkout and thought I'd have to wait and wait and wait (as I've done with other outlets)... Imagine my surprise when I received my order within two days!!! Exceptional!!! The price was also the lowest I found on the web...

I'll be back for more...

Thank you to all who made this order experience as it was.

jcb

"I ordered 2 items from PPL Motor Homes parts department. The online transaction was good until I got to the delivery and payment portion. I am a Canadian resident but was shipping to a US location. The website would not allow the credit card purchase. I then placed the order by phone and was told after the order was placed someone would call to verify my credit card details as again it was a Canadian credit card purchase. After a couple of calls back to finally get someone to call me and get the credit card info, all went well and the items were delivered to my US shipping address within 2 days (very fast). I have since picked up the items and am very satisfied with what I received and the price and shipping I was charged."

"It was a pleasure to deal with them. Through my fault I ordered the wrong part and they accepted it back without question or penalty. I will continue to do business here and tell others as well."

"I has been a very good experience every time I order something. The communications are great and the service has been outstanding. Every time I order is shipped very quickly and 100% in stock. I receive my orders very quickly and have had no bad experiences with damage due to shipping. I will continue to order all my RV needs from PPL. "

"We ordered a controller board for a Dometic Refrigerator. It is an older refrigerator and has a known problem with the controller board. The new boards do not have that same problem. The company got the part to us quickly and the Refrigerator is working great. I would definitely buy from this company again.
Sincerely, Katie Roberts

"PPL has consistently surprised me with lower prices on accessories with quick shipping. Be very aware of their return policy of a 20% restocking fee. Make sure you know what you are buying. Very satisfied with purchase and service. "

"Fantastic service; received shipment within a couple of days. No problems, would order from PPL Motor Homes again."

"We ordered a water heater from PPL. It was the exact duplicate of the old water heater - this was no second market item. The website was easy to use and the shipping was very fast. We are impressed with PPL Motor Homes and will be sending others to your website for your economy priced excellent replacement equipment. Thank you so much"

"I am very pleased with the high quality of service and products I received! Daniel was very knowledgeable and helpful in the ordering process too. Prices were reasonable and shipping was quick! I will be ordering again from you soon! "

"Price was great, shipping was super fast. A great transaction. "

"By far the best for RV products. I purchased 2 Yamaha generators with 1 sidewinder cable. I could not believe how fast I received the order, well packaged, free shipping and delivered right to my front door. The price was the best I could find anywhere and the generators started right up and running fine. Thank you PPL!"