• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I ordered a kwikee dbl electric step. The price was the best I could find. The shipping was Inexpensive, and the package arrived a day early. The email notice and tracking information was timely and easy to follow. The best online Shopping experience, I have had this year. (and Last!). Lastly, the step arrived in perfect condition.

Thank You PPL for being very efficient.

"Ordered a Dometic toilet on 12/19/2014. Credit card was charged on 12/22/2014, sent email on 02/27/2014 for update on order status. Received a response on 12/27/2014, stating it had not shipped and they would contact the manufacture on 12/29/2014 to check status. Have not received any update as of 12/31/2014. It would be nice if they updated the customer, when there is a delay since PPL already billed for the sale. "

modified review This review was modified by epk135 on December 31 2014 10:57:19 AM

"Great customer service, they went above and beyond to take care of me. I ordered some RV Curtains for one of my customers, I received help from multiple people from my initial contact via email general questions, to finding what I was needing, returning the product because of a miner issue they the vendor had and received a replacement overnight. I have a small business and thrive at taking care of customers and doing the "Right Thing" every time and PPL obviously takes the same stand on customer service, thank you for making me look good to my customer, I do a lot of repair work locally and I am very pleased to find a source that cares about doing business the right way, it is very much appreciated."

modified review This review was modified by coversbyrod on December 26 2014 08:34:46 AM

"Not Happy placed order on 12/10/14 called on 12/15/14 to get tracking number and was told that Dometic was drop shipping to me. So I asked when it shipped and was told it might ship today when I ask for supervisor she told me she would call me back with tracking number it is now 10:30 pm and still have heard nothing. They took my money from my account on 12/11/14 you think they would have shipped it then!!!"

"The customer service rep who worked for PPL was very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciated his expertise and willingness to help me get the right product. "

"Good prices on a varied range of RV products. They are very quick to ship with no delays. A pleasure to do business with.."

"Good company to deal with, responsive to questions and good prices. I've ordered several things from them. They will always be my first choice when u need Rv accessories."

"I got the items as ordered and quickly. My only complaint is that their shipping charges were high considering the size and weight of the package."

"Lynn Musgrove was very helpful with everything thank you."

"PPL went over and beyond! A small piece was broken when the fridge was bubble wrap out of the warehouse. They refunded the cost of the part when the fridge was installed.
Thanks again PPL.

"Great Service and Quick Delivery"

"I have ordered from PPL before and always a great experience "

"Delivery was fast. Opened box but have not installed new awning yet but it los to be in perfect shape. Best deal I found on the internet.
charlie

"Unbelievably fast shipping, great prices and good communication. I couldn't be happier with the price or the service. Highly recommended. Would definitely do business with them any time. "

"I needed two more ballasts for our RV florescent lights that were not listed on the Internet, but were in the hardcopy catalog. Also, they were the same units on my last order. Everything went really slick!!!

PPL Motor Homes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PPL Motor Homes is not a merchant member
PPL Motor Homes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!