Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.68/10 5,057 reviews

PPL Motor Homes is a merchant member
    PPL Motor Homes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • PPL Motor Homes contact information

• Address: 10777 Southwest Freeway
    • Contact: sales@pplmotorhomes.com
    • Phone: 800-755-4775
    • Customer Support: 800-755-4775
    • Business Hours: Parts phone orders: 7am to 7:30pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 4pm Sat, Parts Store and Consignment RV Sales: 8am
    • Fax: 713-988-8447

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10

All 5,058 Customer Reviews

"Order not delivered. Email about order ignored"

"very good service thanks ppl"

"I was very surprise how quick the order came in! It was easy to order online and received a confirmation email that same day. Later on that same day I received another email stating that my order had been shipped along with a UPS Tracking Number. Got here fast! Thanks PPL!"

"Excellent awning, It is just what I was looking for at a better price. I am very happy with the awning and will get years of use out of it. "

"Super fast shipping. Great chairs for the money."

"LOL Motor Homes has.always been.top notcheck. I have ordered almost $7000 worth of materials from them. They are simply outstanding?"

"Your parts representative who helped me was Gary. He was very knowledgeable and courteous verifying the parts that I wanted to order were correct. (Kudos) My order arrived in a very timely matter. It was a pleasure to do business with PPL. I will be in touch for future orders.

"Easy to order and delivered in a quick time frame! "

"Amazing that it arrived in 2 days! I'm very satisfied with PPL. I haven't yet used the product but will do so next month.

One thing about the Barker tote is that the instructions were somewhat incomplete. They provide a 5' sewer hose, but only one adapter/connection - so you'll have to buy a second adapter for the other end of the sewer hose.

"I could not believe how quick my order arrived. I ordered it on Monday and it was here on Wednesday! I ordered a 44-1600 Camper Step - Single - Slide Out. Item was as described. Installed it this past weekend and it is an all around great item."

"My mat was received in quick time and was used very successfully.

"WAS EASY TO ORDER ONLINE. SHIPPING WAS VERY FAST. CALLED ABOUT PACKING WAS EASY TO TALK TO."

"The clerk was very helpful and received order very quickly."

"I couldn't believe how quickly the order came!!! Price was far better than anywhere else that I found online and the product was exactly as described."

"Was truly impressed and blown away by the quality of the product with such a low price. Kit was an all in one trailer set up, it was lacking nothing!! Thank you guys, will for sure be back!"