• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Radwell International Inc./PLCCenter.com has provided excellent service and products. They are a preferred supplier for our company in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

“Hello Jack-
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble. We aspire to help customers and continuously improve our services through customer feedback and communications.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"PLCCenter.com provided us with great service and prompt delivery at a good price. We received exactly what we were looking for and you can be assured that plccenter.com will be our first stop for any of our future needs."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-25-2014

“Hello Rrickey,
My name is John Radwell. I wanted to send you a quick thank you for your kindness in sharing your feedback here.
If I can ever be of service to you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
John
Radwell International, Inc.”

"We placed an order through Radwell International for a part that was very hard to find for one of our older tools. We received the part for a reasonable price and it was delivered in a timely fashion. The part was a refurbished safety relay and worked as advertised. We were able to get the tool up and running and complete our task."

modified review Rep reply posted May-06-2014

“Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I work as the customer and vendor relations manager at Radwell International (PLCCenter.com). I just wanted to send you a quick thanks for sharing this feedback. This was very kind of you and is greatly appreciated. If you ever need us again, and have any problems whatsoever, please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Thanks,
John”

"Thank you for your great service. I had trouble finding what I needed anywhere else but you had it! It was priced well, and the website was incredibly informative and made exploring options easy.

My experience was perfect and then to improve on perfection I get a follow up call! I thought is genius that even though my purchase was less than $100 I was recognized as a new customer and not just sent an email but received a phone call. Well done!

I should mention I don't throw out compliments easily and when your wrong I let you know clearly. There is literally nothing I can think of to improve my experience with PLCCenter.com.

Thanks!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Hello-
I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your very kind feedback with others.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve and greatly appreciate your business.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The professionalism at PLC Center is stellar. I always receive correspondence and emails in a timely manner. The sales staff is very easy to work with. I have re-installed many of the VFD's that PLC has repaired for me and they are working right now as I write this review. This shows the skills that their team possesses, from one end of the process to the other. I will continue to use PLC Center in the future, as I know they will always be able to come up with the parts and service I need. Thanks PLC!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Hello-
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me personally if I can ever help in any way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"My experience with your customer service was beyond reproach. It was wonderful to be contacted right away with a suitable replacement model for a part that is no longer available. I received the parts and they fit right into the cabinet. I will not hesitate to order from your company again and will certainly recommend your company to my vendors and peers."

“Hello-
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback here. I'm glad the replacement fit and all went well. If ever you have any challenges with us, or I can help in any way, never hesitate to reach out to me personally.
Thanks again for your kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"These guys just did an absolute fantastic job for us during a recent problem we had. We had a machine down that needed a control board repaired, a new board had a 3 week leadtime and we just couldn't wait that long. Radwell was able to diagnose the problem, kept us informed of the repair status the entire time and got us back up and running within a week. Fantastic Customer Service and Fantastic technical expertise, I have them on speed dial. "

“Hello-
I just wanted to send a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback. I wish we could have been faster than a week, but very glad to hear we came through in the end and that you are up and running. Please never hesitate to reach out to me directly if you ever have any need we are not meeting.
Thanks again for your kindness and for every opportunity,

"Hi all,
over the last 7 years I have been dealing with Radwell Int. and have had Great Success with this company, I can't tell you how many times they have help me get out of a bind. The customer service is excellent, the employees that I have had the pleasure of talking to over the phone have always been helpful and polite. I recently moved to another company and with this move introduced PLC Center to the other employees that order parts and they have been blown out of the water with the service and prices. In just 2 orders we saved over $1000.00 that is a cost saving we pass on to our customers.

Patrick Garcia

“Patrick,
Thank you so much for the kindness in sharing this feedback. We greatly appreciate every opportunity, and I am so proud to hear that when you call in you are treated well (and are saving money). We pride ourselves on customer service especially.
Thanks again and please let me know if you have any further trouble..
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Hey, we couldn’t be happier with the past work PLC Center has done for us. Some items we sent in for inspection have been repairable, some have not-that’s how it goes with electronics these days. Luckily we have an amazing Sr. Mntc. Tech and solid Mntc. Team helping us keep things running, and we’re not building cars or airplanes, so our repair needs are likely small compared to other customers you have. No doubt though that they will hear back from us in 2014 for something we need repaired. Their warranty and repair prices can’t be beat.

Much appreciated,
John Reagan
Hot Topic, Inc.

“John-
I just wanted to send a quick note to thank you for your kind words. You are smart to have a great team around you (as I have). We can't do it all ourselves..
Thanks again- and please let me know personally if we ever fall short of expectations or I can help in any way.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Great experience all around with PLCCenter.com We ordered a Panelview from them and they tested it before shipping and did not meet their requirements. They took the time to find us another one and expedite it to us. Would gladly do business with them again and recommend them to others."

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you personally for this feedback. Glad to hear especially after the part failed QA that we were still able to provide a working solution. Please never hesitate to ask for me directly especially if you have any problems with us.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I was very pleased ,as usual, with the service and response I received from Radwell. I had a machine that was down and then limping along awaiting the parts and they were able to process my order and rush ship it to me. Items received were in good working order when received and were immediately installed to rectify our problems."

“Hello Asloan,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We love all feedback and use it to improve. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know.
VP, Customer Relations
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Quality parts at a competitive price."

“Hello
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and very appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
John Radwell”

"John,

I wanted to let you know that my last experience with Radwell was very satisfactory and PLC Center is among my top three considerations any time I need components. I’m sure that I will be contacting your company, in the near future, to acquire more supplies.

Thank you for your time and effort.

““Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with others. If you do ever experience any problems with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I have used PLC Center about three years ago. Recently we were having some problems with getting certain electrical parts and I looked up their website and starting checking on parts and prices and was amazed at the savings once again. I passed this on to my maintenance clerks and supervisors that work for me and have requested them to always check avalability and price with PLC Center. Bill Richardson has helped us and has done an outstanding job. All the way from quote, to order, to delivery and checked to make sure it all worked out for us. Great customer service. That is why we will be using PLC Center all the time. "

“Hello,
Thanks for this kind feedback. Bill and our team work very hard to impress and so appreciate hearing we are doing good.
If you ever have any trouble please don't hesitate to ask for me by name.
John Radwell”

"John,

No I had no issues and everyone there was very helpful and I am happy with the product received.
You will be hearing from me again because of the way I was treated and taken care of and there are several items on your site that I use here in my operation.
Thank you for the follow up and I look forward to doing business with Radwell..

Have a good day and thank you.

Bobby

“Hello Bobby,
I wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. This was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Please never hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever help in any way.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness,

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com is a merchant member
Radwell International Inc. / PLCCenter.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.