• Address: US: 111 Mount Holly Bypass, Lumberton NJ UK: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire
    • Contact: US: sales@PLCCenter.com UK: UKsales@PlcCenter.co.
    • Phone: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Customer Support: US: 609-288-9393 UK: 0178
    • Business Hours: US: Standard hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm EST, however inventory is available 24/

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Radwell/ PLCCenter was wonderful to work with. They got us the part we needed for less money, much faster than the competition, and they communicated well every step of the way. "

““Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness. If there is ever any problems with us please do not hesitate to get me involved.
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

"The website was easy to navigate and the customer service was on top of things with notifications as any issues arose."

“Hello-
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback here. If there is ever anything I can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I have ordered a couple different item and am very pleased with the service I have received. Thank you "

“Hello George Mac
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Great Service, awesome products, very good price and fast delivery, what more can you ask. The web page has all needed information."

“Hello R Canseco,
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for leaving this feedback. If ever I can be of service to you please do not hesitate to ask for me by name.
Radwell.com”

"I would just like to thank the staff at PLC/Radwell for their quick responses and great service. I have found it a pleasure to work with you guys. "

“Hello-
I wanted to thank you again for the kindness you have shown us in posting this review. We work very hard every day to provide our customers with the very best products and services and greatly appreciate those customers who take the time and effort to share their experience. If ever there is anything myself or Radwell can do for you please never hesitate to ask for me by name.

Michigan Center, MI

"I have never had a bad experience shopping with Radwell International. Prices are fantastic, orders have been filled accurately and packaging is always very good. If there is one area that could be improved on, it is getting the order out the door. Many places ship same day and several times, while it hasn't been an issue but worthy of noting, the order takes 2 to even 3 days to ship. I will continue to use Radwell as my preferred supplier for electrical components."

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“I greatly appreciate that you shared your experience with others. I agree with your comments about delivery. Our goal is same day, however with testing and QA (especially when selling discounted surplus or doing repairs) sometimes we do need a little more time.
If ever you have any trouble working with us please ask for me by name.
Thanks again for the opportunity and for your kindness.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"I found what I needed quickly through the website. Ordering was very easy and the product arrived on time."

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“I just wanted to thank you personally for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback with others.
If you do ever experience any problems working with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
Radwell International, Inc”

"PLCCenter delivered my order in a timely fashion."

“Hello Steve-
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know personally if there is ever anything we that Radwell can do to improve.
Radwell.com”

"The service level is by far to another level! Mark morace was very nice and professional and took care of us here at AMS Exotic, LLC. "

“Hello-
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com and your kind words about Mark. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us. We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,
Radwell.com”

"I was very satisfied with the service that Radwell International Inc / PLCCenter.com had provided me. I was well informed with my package from cradle to grave. I was informed of the lead time. I received an order confirmation. I was informed of a new part number of the product I have ordered. I was informed that my account has been charged with an attached invoice. I was notified that the package was awaiting shipment and had the carrier and tracking number information listed. My package was delivered a week early than expected. I highly recommend this website to anyone who wants a quality service and quality product. Thank you. "

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the very kind words. In over 30 years of doing this I have seen few complements as nice as yours. I have shared your feedback with all of our employees as I feel your comments put in writing the goal we have for each and every order and customer no matter how large or small.
Please never hesitate to ask for me if I can help you or help us improve in any way, and thanks again.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"Pricing is competitive and the lead time was quick,"

“Hello-
If you do ever experience any problems with us, please feel free to contact me directly.
We consider problems great opportunity's to learn and improve.
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The team at PLC center is great!
I needed a timer control Unit for a down machine and one call answered all my questions!
They were able to locate me the exact unit and even tested it to ensure its functionality.
The next morning it was at my shop, and I had the machine running within minutes!
This is the only place I shop!
Thanks PLC Center!!!
Scott R.
Centerline Technologies

“Hello Scott,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for sharing your feedback at resellerratings.com. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble, or ideas for improvement for us.
We greatly appreciate your business and your thoughtfulness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"great prices, great service, you can't ask for anything more."

JRadwell, Radwell.com rep has responded

“Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Please let me know if you ever have any trouble with us. We appreciate and use all feedback to improve.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness,
Radwell International, Inc.”

"The folks at PLCCenter are friendly and very easy to do business with. Shipping is fast and the packaging is excellent.

If you are looking for something they do not advertise they will look for it.

Great communications and customer service.

“Hello,
My name is John Radwell. I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you personally for the kind words. I think we can always do better, but I do greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
If there is ever any problems with us, please do not hesitate to get me involved.
Thanks again for your kindness,
John
Radwell International, Inc.””

"I had almost given up finding the time cards we current use because they have become obsolete. I finally found them at Radwell International/PLCCenter.com and they were the exact same we were using. I ordered two boxes and they were shipped right away. I will continue to order from them until they run out. Thank you Radwell."

Radwell.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Radwell.com is a merchant member
Radwell.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.