• Address: 2005 Clement Avenue

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I found was I was looking for quickly. I was amazed at how quickly and efficiently they processed and shipped my order! I will definitely be a repeat customer and share my experience with others who need items that could be purchased through PD Safety. Very satisfied customer!"

"I've been buying from you guys for a couple of years and very happy with everything. But the last order your prices had just about doubled on the product that I buy a lot of. I will not be buying from you any more. I can find a better price at many other safety stores."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-12-2014

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. Due to the worldwide Ebola panic, availability of Tyvek suits and many respirators have been impacted. Three weeks ago Dupont (the manufacturer of Tyvek suits) said they did not expect to be able to ship any Tyvek suits until at least 2015. We have been scrambling to purchase from middlemen and alternate sources to meet our existing customer commitments. This has resulted in us paying much higher prices than normal. We raised our online prices to prevent running out of stock but we still have very limited amounts. When the pandemic subsides and Dupont is able to ship us our normal amounts of Tyvek, we will lower our prices again. I’m sorry for the confusion and higher online prices.”

"Order shipped very quickly. "

"Good information on their product, great prices and fast shipping. I was a return customer."

"I had a small problem with entering the zip code on the order form; if this entry was more than the basic 5-digits then the order form software kept requesting a zip code even though the long one had been entered. As soon as the extended one was truncated to 5 digits continuity was re-established. Other shoppers may not be so persistent to persevere with their orders."

"Order was as expected. Easy to place, quick delivery, good pricing."

"Fast, accurate and inexpensive. Thank you for your support. "

"Package didnt come on time but when I called the guy was really nice and helpful."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-04-2014

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“We apologize. Because of the Ebola threat, our Midwest warehouse ran out of Tyvek suits in the size you ordered. We shipped your order same day but it was sent from our California warehouse instead. This added extra transit time. We should have done a much better job of communicating and setting expectations.”

"I got just what I ordered right on schedule. On a second order I had mistakenly used a PO Box for the ship to address. They promptls sent me an e-mail requesting an alternate address so my order was not significantly delayed by my mistake."

"Professional customer service and good products. Delivered one day later than expected, but otherwise no complaints. Thank you!"

"Exactly what I needed and in a timely manner."

"We bought three of these for a field test at a Chevron refinery and they worked perfectly and reliably. PK Safety got them here fast an at a reasonable price."

"thank you, i will be looking for more things in the future."

"Satisfied but you should email confirmations and let people know when things are backlogged."

"shipped quick, items as described."

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.