• Address: 2005 Clement Avenue

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"PK Safety provides quality products at a good price. Their shipping is quick and your order arrives quickly."

"Very quick in response and delivery. "

"Very happy w/product availability and delivery time."

"The web page was not too user friendly, but once I was able to move around, it worked fine.

Got the order very quick, no problems.

"Shipped item arrived on time, packaged well, and exactly as promised. "

"This is my second time ordering from PK Safety. They helped me find the type of respirator and cartridges I needed. I received them quickly and my crew says they are working great. I've come back to order the rest of the staff new equipment and the website is very user friendly."

"Quality products delivered quickly and on time."

"Great product at a very good price. No problems AT ALL!!!"

"Outstanding service... Appreciate the quick response concerning required items."

"I received my order with satisfactory timing. I am very happy with the quality of the products provided."

"I canceled my order #527995. My order did not ship after a week I canceled it said it would ship the next day I gave them a week. I could never get a hold of anyone on the phone after the first phone call that the man said it shipped. I would never order from them again.
As of 1/5/2015 PK safety sent me a tracking number and said it would be here today but I can still cancel the order if I would like. I ordered the item from Amazon so I cancel the order. I got an email later that day (I’m very sorry for the lack of communication on our part. UPS says they’ve delivered the package to you already. Please keep the item by way of apology and we’ll refund your PayPal account in full.)
This is The Best Service I’ve Ever Had from a Company that said it was at fault.
I guess Customer satisfaction is there priority

"I received my order in a timely faction. Priced reasonably and packaged well. I did have an issue. So I made a phone call and was helped right away.
There is still an issue. I don't know if PK can do anything about and that is the fit of the gloves that I ordered.
I have ordered for PK before and i will probably do it again.
Thank you for this opportunity to comment.

"Everything went well as expected. Thank you."

"The product arrived quicker than I had imagined.
The product quality is very good.
Thanks!

"liked the price of the sunscreen packets through your company, delivery was free (always a plus). delivered to another address successfully. Thank you"

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.