Stores > PK Safety

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-12-06

Two weeks to get my order

"The website was misleading. How long does it take two pick, pack and ship 12 carabiners? The little bit of money i saved cost me more now-Job delayed."

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from PK Safety, PKSafety, has responded

“Thank you for your inquiry. We do apologize about the delay; however, the item that was ordered is a made to order that comes direct from the manufacturer which is why we list on our site as "usually ships in 5-7 days"”

2016-12-05

The battery cannot be replaced.

"The detector so far has worked as advertised. I give it only three stars because the description says the average battery life is 24 months and I thought that meant the battery was replaceable. But it turns out that the battery cannot be replaced and the whole detector has to be replaced. There is no warranty on battery life - if the detector alarms a lot, its life will be much less than 24 months."

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from PK Safety, PKSafety, has responded

“Thank you for your inquiry. The battery can't be replaced as they are disposable units, but in regards to the warranty, if the monitor does go out within the 24 months, there is a 2 year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase that we can assist with helping you get a replacement.”

2016-12-05

Breathing

"The face shield with air hose is lifesaver for me as I love woodworking but i 'm alergic to the dust. Very satisfied with the delivery."

2016-12-04

Awesome

"It is great, it feels like I am not even wearing a hat. Very comfortable."

2016-12-01

Fast delivery!

"Exactly what I expected, thank you!"

2016-11-30

Missing gloves

"I love these gloves. They have been perfect for delivering mail all day, hot or cold weather. This being my second order, I was disappointed the order was not complete and have never heard back from PK Safety."

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from PK Safety, PKSafety, has responded

“Per the order it was shipped out complete along with a tracking number. If you are missing any items please let us know, so we can assist you.”

2016-11-29

Gloved

"Do not like the work supplied gloves so I ordered my own"

2016-11-28

On time and outta sight

"You sales rep, Jedediah Brooks, was really great. Good phone and customer skills. Great follow up too. Package was on time as promised and the product performed as anticipated. We will be be back. That's for sure."

2016-11-28

Excellent customer service!

"The product I needed was delivered within two days, and at a much lower price than the last time it was purchased! Thanks PK Safety!"

2016-11-25

Fast shipping! But left out detail.

"I was very surprised at how fast i received my respirator, but i had thought it would come with filters and it did not. "

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

A rep from PK Safety, PKSafety, has responded

“We do apologize that it wasn't made clearer on the site that it does not come with filters/cartridges. Thank you for your inquiry and we'll update the wording to be clearer.”

2016-11-24

Responsive

"Our order was filled in a timely fashion at a reasonable cost."

2016-11-21

Very pleased with my purchase

"I received the correct product on time in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. "

2016-11-21

All four fingers

"Excellent customer service. "

2016-11-20

Masks and filters

"excellent service and quick delivery"

2016-11-19

"Ordered the products on Wednesday and they arrived Friday. "

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.