• PK Safety PK Safety Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2015-07-26

"very sad i like the gloves but you keep messing up my order. i am a very small woman that needs xxsmall gloves. last time i ordered you sent me xx large gloves then sent me the right size. but you did it again then i called you send me more but xsmall not xxsmall.
i give up someone checked the pkg and opened it which was fine but still not what i ordered. so now i will probably have to fine another company. first time honest mistake. second time not good then i talk with someone over the phone still send wrong size . i did not call again because i thought it would be useless. sad!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“I'm very sorry you received the incorrect glove twice. We use a third party to ship the XXSmall gloves and they are evidently under performing. I will investigate the situation and ensure the correct gloves are shipped. I apologize for the inconvenience and assure you this will be corrected.”

2015-07-26

"You could have used a much smaller box, but otherwise it was good overall."

2015-07-26

"I was pleased with the products however there was one product that was shipped in the wrong size from what I ordered. PK Safety was very quick to resolve the situation though and so I really believe that deserves mentioning. "

2015-07-25

"Received order promptly. Items were as reported. Customer service answered questions pre-order to my satisfaction in English I understood."

2015-07-25

"No problem, fast shipping."

2015-07-25

"Good price, good product, good service."

2015-07-25

"Tell RASCO his pockets are a little thin...tear-able. ;)"

2015-07-25

"I love the product I got. The only problem I have is I paid the extra for two day shipping and it still took four business days to get my order. "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“I'm very sorry you didn't get your items as quickly as you had hoped. We had to ship your order from our Pennsylvania warehouse which added the additional days in transit. I apologize if you were not made aware of this at the time of you order.”

2015-07-24

"fast delivery, no problems"

2015-07-24

"As always when I order from them, the product is exactly what I ordered in the quantities I requested and delivered quickly. Always sooner than expected."

2015-07-24

"My experience with PK was professional and on point!
Thank you!"

2015-07-24

"The only complaint I have about PK Safety is the amount of junk mail that is emailed to me after the purchase."

2015-07-24

"just what i needed, arrived on time and works great"

2015-07-24

"Items were just as described. Fast delivery. "

2015-07-24

"Great product and service. Fast shipping as well. Bought full faced respirators masks for my roof cleaning company Apex Softwash. Anyone dealing with bleach aka sodium hypochlorite no questions asked moldex 9000 full faced with the NOSH 7600 cartridges.
Steve"

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.