Stores > PK Safety

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review PK Safety by clicking a star below.

Fast and Helpful Customer Service

"I needed an order shipped the same day for 2 day delivery. I called the customer service number and within 10 minutes they had verified the item was in stock, processed my order, and taken payment info. The product shipped that day and was delivered on time. Fantastic service, thank you!"

Always handy

"Buy my work gloved from pk. Always on time except last time my delivery was early...keep up the good work"

2017-05-22

Timely response but a bit confusing

"I ordered two items and they were shipped separately but initially with the same tracking number. Therefore when the first item arrived both packages stated online they had been delivered when I had only one package. I was initially concerned that one package had disappeared. The second package was delivered the next day without incident."

2017-05-21

Pleasure

"Was fast good thank very much will order again"

2017-05-20

Excellent Seller

"Excellent seller, 100 % recomended"

5 stars

"Very good product, very quick delivery. "

2017-05-18

Lack of communication and follow through

"Purchasing online was easy. After a week I still hadn't received my items so I called to get an update. The PK woman I spoke to said the items had been back ordered, but that WAS NOT communicated to me when I ordered or after the fact. The back order date was after the time I needed the items. She then called the manufacturer for me and it turned out they had just shipped the items and they were actually going to arrive that day. Great! Then the package arrived and only one of the items was in it. I called PK back and spoke to a man who called the manufacturer again and they said that they only had one box in stock and that they had shipped me their last one. Well I wasn't going to need the second box by the back order date so I asked that it be refunded. The man said that was fine and said he would take care of everything and that I didn't need to do anything. He said I'd get an email verification of the refund. 4 business days later and I have received no email, so I contacted PK again and they OF COURSE have no record of a refund request. That's my experience... "

Extremely Satisfied

"The order shipped the same day and was perfect. "

2017-05-18

Needed a cheap option for safety for completing a large-scale art project.

"The product arrived on time, and the price was much cheaper than what I found at hardware stores. Also, being a smaller woman, I needed to purchase the 'small' size of the respirator that I needed, but could not find it in stores. I found the 'small' size in the model of respirator that I needed right away on the PK Safety website! Excellent! The epoxy resin coating on my installation pieces turned out great, and I was able to spend large amounts of time spraying the pieces without inhaling any of the noxious fumes or getting the particulates in my lungs. "

2017-05-16

More than Satisfied Customer

"I'm on my 3rd or 4th order with them - repeat customer speaks for itself!"

2017-05-16

Amazing product

"My husbands job is very demanding on his hands and he has tried many differt brands of safety glove nothing hold up to pk safety!!! I will be back to order more!"

2017-05-15

Perfect for the job

"I should have gotten a smaller size but it will do. I feel confident that this product will work great for me when I need it most. It is light and looks well built. "

2017-05-15

Combustible Gas Analyzer

"Delivered promptly, in factory packaging, at excellent price."

2017-05-13

Never received product

"I have yet to receive my product. It's been over 2 weeks "

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from PK Safety, PKSafety, has responded

“We do apologize for the delay. The manufacturer has a long back ordered and failed to inform us at the same time, but regardless of that fact we do apologize for the delay and will contact you directly to see if we can find a solution.”

2017-05-12

Excellent Service

"From start to finish, this process was as simple as could be.

Highly recommended.

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.