Stores > PK Safety

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-07-23

Right on time!

"I'm very satisfied thanks for delivering on time"

2016-07-23

No mention of backorder until delivery

"When I placed my order the item said that it was in stock. I was not told of a backorder until the first two of the ten were delivered to I needed the items at the time of the first delivery. Not two weeks later. If I had known this from the start I would have placed an order elsewhere. I still have not received the back order."

2016-07-22

"Was looking for the right face mask and filters in tearing the inside walls of an old house. Found just what I needed and had it in no time."

2016-07-18

PK Safety comes through for Safety Day Celebration!

"I ordered several large Ergo Kneelers that were given away as a safety gift to all 300 employees here at Solvay Marietta. I requested assistance from my rep, Mike Hancock, to ensure my requested delivery date. Mike went above and beyond to help me out with phone calls and emails and we received the shipment on time. We are very pleased with the safety specs that our gift met and feel the employees will get lots of good safe use from the Ergo Kneelers in daily life. Thank you for a great experience from ease of on line ordering to the very personalized delivery. Will definitely order from your company in the future!"

2016-07-17

Perfect ear plugs

"They arrived wuickly and are perfect. Open the little plug and you can hear. Close them to shoot. I shall buy more!!"

Best gloves for gardening

"I was grateful to find a reasonably priced online source for these gloves, which I first encountered when volunteering at a public garden and doubted I'd find them in a store. I wasn't even sure where to look. Ordering was easy and Pk safety delivered quickly. "

Fast Delivery

"Great overall experience, fast and exactly as ordered. Will recommend!"

Just great

"Fits my need perfectly as expected."

very safe shirt

"ordering was easy and shipping came in a normal amount of time I like these shirts as they are comfortable and keep me cooler than if I had to wear a vest."

2016-07-15

Great service for safety equipment

"Easy ordering, quick delivery and a real live person to talk with when you have a question."

2016-07-15

Everthing as Requested

"Very satisfied with PK safety.

Great service - exactly as requested!

2016-07-14

Warp speed

"i was surprised to see my order delivered the following day. Well done!!!"

2016-07-12

Timely and fair price

"I really appreciate a good product for a fair price and delivered quickly. Good job."

2016-07-11

Great job.

"Got my stuff in fast. Thanks guys"

2016-07-11

Highly recommended seller

"Fast and reliable as always"

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.