• Address: 2005 Clement Avenue
    • Customer Support: 800-829-9580
    • Business Hours: 6am-5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Everything came in on time and the products were as described. Sizes were correct and quality was as advertised."

"Had what I needed at a fair and reasonable price. I will p purchase from pk again when I need equipment."

"You had the gloves and safety glasses I wanted at a fair price. Very happy with the one week service."

"It was a very easy experience ordering with PK safety. Thanks"

"I was looking for a large number of disposable knee pads and PK had the best price. 2nd time I've bought from them."

"Quick service,well packaged box"

"quick delivery, prices much cheaper than others. will do business again

"Not only very pleased with the merchandise, but how promptly I received my order. Not that i have had to use it, nice to know i can track my order online. That's why I am and will be a repeat customer with PK Safety. "

"Their website is very easy to use, and ordering is very quick."

"Awesome service enjoy shopping with PK Safety"

"PK Safety's price for the mold remediation gear kit was about the same price as just the mask elseware. The items came in excellent condition."

"I am very happy with the price, quality, and quick delivery of the Tyvek suits and MCR Safety Flex Tuff II gloves that I have been ordering."

"Just discovered PK Safety and was very pleased with selection and pricing - website is easy to navigate, too. When one of the items I had ordered was not in stock I promptly received an email from a customer service rep who presented an alternative at a similar price as an option to waiting a week for the original brand ordered. He also invitited me to call him directly to discuss this or other options. PK will definitely be my #1 choice for safety!"

"Great price and timely shipping "

"Excellent Customer Service long time ago since I haven't experienced that level of customer service, Brendan a CS rep was very helpful and the manager also, very pleased doing business with PK Safety, looking forward to do business again, thank you to everyone in their CS department, "

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.