• PK Safety PK Safety Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"received all my products with no issues, get transaction"

"The product came in better than usual business delivery time. The product was exactly what I wanted. Thank you."

"Great price, fast shipping, well packaged. Will come back again."

"Quick delivery, easy to find what I needed on the site."

"I ordered a gas alert CO meter, I received a strange package for a printer of some kind, I had no idea this was a shipping issue within PKsafety until a few days later I checked the tracking and realized that was my shipment!! you might think I'm an idiot for not realized this but I run a business so packages come and go all the time. When i did call and enplane what was going on the phone person let a little laughter as I was trying to explain i had not received my product, she expand it was a co-worker made her laugh, I felt weird like it was my fuilt that one wrong idem was sent to me. Anyway its worked out now, the shipping was expedited to get me my CO meter."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“We are sorry you had this experience and that you received the wrong product. When we learned of the problem we immediately shipped the correct product Next Day Air. We appreciate your candid feedback and hope you will continue to be a customer.”

"Very speedy and product came exactly as described. Happy with the purchase overall."

"Great Gloves. Great Price. Delivered in one day."

"I had a question and it was quickly and fully answered. The product arrived quickly, and is an excellent product. I thank PKSafety for carrying this wonderful fully latex free respirator. It seals marvelously, adjusts easily, with no rashes."

"Great products, unbelievably fast service, and priced right. PK is at the top of my list. "

"fast service! AAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++"

"Ordering was easy and shipment was very prompt. "

"Shipped quickly and arrived as advertised. My son is an HVAC technician and up and down all day. He loves these knee pads! "

"Fast, drop-ship service, Generally accurate product description."

"Order took a little longer to get than I would have hoped"

"Superior products for safety at an extremely affordable price make the masks and haz mat suits a perfect fit for many uses. PK Safety is the one-stop shopping place for safety on the job. Keep yourself clean, your clients' places clean, and safe no matter how hard you have to work."

Share PK Safety's store rating

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.