• Address: 2005 Clement Avenue

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Professional customer service and good products. Delivered one day later than expected, but otherwise no complaints. Thank you!"

"Exactly what I needed and in a timely manner."

"We bought three of these for a field test at a Chevron refinery and they worked perfectly and reliably. PK Safety got them here fast an at a reasonable price."

"thank you, i will be looking for more things in the future."

"Satisfied but you should email confirmations and let people know when things are backlogged."

"shipped quick, items as described."

"I received my order 10 days after placing it, which is quite a while for products that are in stock. When I received my order, I was missing a few items. I called them and told them the problem. They shipped replacement items, but to the wrong address. So, I still haven't received a complete order as of today."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“I apologize. Every distributor and manufacturer of hazmat supplies was caught off guard by the worldwide Ebola panic and quickly ran out of product. Our folks have been working overtime to secure new sources of products and deliver on customer commitments. In our rush we made a mistake and shipped your package to the wrong address. We reshipped the items Next Day Air but realize this doesn’t make up for your inconvenience.”

"I ordered on October 5th, they called me on the 6th to tell me that the item was shipping on the 7th. However, the item didn't ship until the 16th, and they must have put it on the slowest possible track to Texas because here I sit on the 20th still having not received my order. So, the question posed to me was, "Did PK Safety deliver?" and I have to say, "Not yet." We'll see how their product works out, if and when I actually receive it. I'm very disappointed, and have to say that I wouldn't order from them again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

PKSafety, PK Safety rep has responded

“I apologize. Every distributor and manufacturer of Tyvek suits was caught off guard by the Ebola threat and quickly ran out of product. We should have done a much better job of communicating and setting expectations.”

"items came within a week of ordering - pleased with the shipment"

"In view of the current Ebola situation and a company that is swamped with orders they still managed to give me a SUPERIOR customer experience. Filled my order quickly and returned my call and then followed up with an email to be sure I was satisfied. All this for a tiny order in the midst of frenzied purchasing of huge orders by others. Thank you PK. You have earned a life-long fan!"

"Very prompt and accurate delivery."

"I couldn't find my invoice for the company I had just purchased this item from, so I had to start from scratch. While I am satisfied with my order, it was at a higher price than the original order, so was the shipping. Gotta find that invoice..."

"Excellent seller! Got my product 3 days before I expected it."

"Great selection of products at good prices! Very fast shipping too! A+"

"The ordering process was quick and accurate the shipping was prompt and completed as scheduled. I will and have recommended them to people that I know will use these type of products. Thanks."

PK Safety is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PK Safety is a merchant member
PK Safety participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.