"Very good prices and fast delivery. Order was sent out super quick and from what I have seen, they have very good prices on their products and good shipping costs too. What more could you ask for?"

"PHPC did every thing a good store should do.Sent product when they said they would.Kept me informed of order status.The best price on the product I needed.I only wish I had discovered them sooner"

"Excellent transaction. Exactly as promised. I ordered a X850 XT Platinum Edition Video Card from this store when they were hard to find and expensive (over MSRP). I emailed in advance to make sure this item was in stock and received a prompt reply stating the exact ship time of the next business day since it was already after 5pm CST in the USA. I paid for 2nd Day Air and received it promptly. Kudos for the excellent pricing and excellent product. RECOMMENDED!"

"First time buyer, very impressed with the speed that my order was processed and how quickly I received my order. Definitely would buy from them again."

"Excellant product. Received my XP-120 and thermal paste in good condition. Installed it wiht no problems. Cheapest I found the heat sink. Good buisness and will buy again! Thank you, PHPC. Tony"

"Super Fast shipping. Great communication on updates, packaging and shipping. Great Prices also, some of the best i am able to find.

Selection isn't as good as some stores, but definitely the lowest prices on what items are sold.

"Got my order out the door very quickly. Great price on the item I purchased. Would be happy to buy from again."

modified review This review was modified by nafhan on January 18 2005 05:39:46 PM

"Best prices I could find on Arctic Cooling ATI VGA Silencers. Shipping was prompt. Good communication."

modified review This review was modified by a1smith on November 13 2004 07:20:04 AM

PHPC Online / pwrpc.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PHPC Online / pwrpc.com is not a merchant member
PHPC Online / pwrpc.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!