• Address: 6129 Baja Dr. Anaheim, CA 92807 USA
    • Contact: tonyou@phamcomputer.com
    • Business Hours: 24 hours online ordering e-mail support every weekend
    • Fax: (928) 396-4352

"Pham Computer seems to be a relatively small operation run by a group of individuals. The customer service aspect is definately much better in comparison to the larger operations of Newegg.com, for instance.

As for the order itself, the processing and shipment occurred within a day! My package arrived damaged, and they offered me no hassle in replacing the computer case I had purchased. There was a delay between receiving the replacement due to the wait time for them to receive the damaged unit.

Overall an A+ business that I'd be happy to shop at again!

"PhamComputer.com provides fair pricing and fast shipping for being a small company! Product varity is limited, but they are make up for that with reliablity."

"Sent me email to confirm items were in stock. Was looking for some not so common Cooler Master accessories. Pham has good prices on them, but never heard of them. Tony responded pretty promptly. I decided to place order. Order was pulled and shipped on a Sat and was received on a Monday. Everything as ordered. Will add to my favorites and do business with again."

modified review This review was modified by dekreek on February 23 2004 06:44:58 PM

"Ordered some Tweakmonster Ramsinks & some Artic Silver thermal paste and the order arrived right on time, was packed really good, and everything was trouble free. From what I've seen, you can order with confidence from PHAM. I wwould use them again..."

modified review This review was modified by fhfDave on December 08 2003 04:37:07 PM

"Came across Pham Computer while searching for a reseller with a newly released (and hard to find) heatsink in stock. Pham had it. I was a bit skeptical of placing the order until I saw the rating here at ResellerRatings. Now I can see why Pham has such a good rating - I purchased the product on Friday and it was delivered the following Monday!! Certainly can't beat that for a $6.00 shipping charge. I have now bookmarked the site and will try to give Pham Computer my business whenever possible."

"What a wonderful store. Had everything I needed in stock, including a transparent side panel for my CoolerMaster case. Plus, Tony gave me a price break on it without me even asking for that. Shipping is very reasonable. Please support honest businesses like this. "

"Ordered some BGA memory heatsinks and thermal adhesive. They were shipped USPS on a Saturday and I had them in my hands on Monday. That's about the fastest turnaround I've ever had from any online reseller. The products arrived in great shape. I would definitely shop here again."

"Ordered a heatsink/fan, was shipped promptly and in great shape. This was the first time in 5 years I ordered from anyone other than newegg (they don't carry this part), and I was scared to death I'd have a horrible experience like I have with every other online computer company but NewEgg. The transaction went smoothly and without a single problem. Looks like I have a new source for hard to find computer items. Kudos Pham!"

"Ordered a Thermaltake P4 Spark 7+ Xaser CPU HSF. Ordering was as simple as it should be, and product was at a very good price. Recieved HSF thru USPS (faster than UPS, im in Ohio, recieved the product in 3 days). I opened the package, but the HSF was missing the retention clips to hold it to the motherboard. A call was made to Pham, I talked with a very nice guy, explained my situation, and the clips were shipped that same day (friday). I recieved the clips on Tuesday thru USPS, again, fast and effortless. I HIGHLY recomend this company to ANYONE. They are a light in a dark world of ordering computer parts over the internet. Thank you PHAM, you have my business over and over again!"

"Purchased two Enermax 460 W power supplies from PHAM Computer. Great price- Very low shipping- Received confirming e-mail in approx 15 Minutes with tracking information. Received power supplies as promised and in perfect condidion
Follow up- 07/23/03 placed on line order for two P4 Heatsinks and Arctic Silver. Requested immediate shipment for receipt by 07/25/03. Received Telephone Call From Tony to explain delivery from Cal to Fl would probably take till 07/26/03 Tony wanted to make sure this was ok and Did I still want to order. Especially outstanding Customer service considering the very minor ammount of this order. Best Company I have ever been priveleged to deal with!

modified review This review was modified by jwmkm on July 24 2003 04:13:54 PM

"Absolutely astounding service. Items were shipped promptly (to Canada), packaging was superb. Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking to purchase grade A quality computer parts."

"Ordered a specific S-spec processor from them, order processed and shipped same day, received it 6 days later. Excellent service all the way around."

"Highly Reccomend . Just placed my second order with this company , am sure it won't be my last . fast shipping , good prices and friendly professional service makes Pham the first place i look when i need computer hardware . "

"Bought a sl6rz from pham computer, expecting a decent performer and got more than i bargained for! the cpu is great, it was delivered to me well packaged and FAST! The proprietor, TONY gives great friendly personal attention.

Highly recommended!

New Hampshire

"I have ordered from these guys twice, for products ranging from Flat-Panel Monitors to Case-Mods. Their shipping is cheap, but fast and efficient. They have great prices and an unique selection of products, some I can't find anywhere else. Awesome all around service.

Would definately order from these guys again.

PHAM Computer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PHAM Computer is not a merchant member
PHAM Computer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!