Stores > PENSRUS

• Fax: 866-736-7787

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-06-21

No Quality Control

"The printing quality on the pen was very poor on the first order.

Also, the ink skips and does not reliably flow when writing. We tried several different pens from this order and about half of them had poor ink flow.

We order a second batch of the same pen with a different font style hoping it would print better on the pen. Strike two. The printing job resulted in a "g" that was blobbed rather than clear. It looks bad.

Same problem with the ink flow being intermittent.

We like the look of the pen itself, but the printing quality and ink quality were a disaster.

2016-06-19

need to move little faster

"good, quality products, reasonable price but take too long for production and shipping "

This review was modified by aqhess2004 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-18

These pens make me popular!

"LOVE my pens. Everyone wants to take one of mine! Fast and efficient service. Excellent value. Thank you PENSRUS."

Late but great

"Our order was delivered late but we learned our lesson about shipping expectations."

Mints - Left a good taste in my mouth

"I ordered 5,000 mints to replace the ones I had used up from the previous order. These are well-liked by my customers and help me deliver a special message. They were printed accurately and delivered faster than I expected. "

Satisfied Customer

"I've ordered pens and gourment mints from PENSRUS and all of my customers love the pens and say the mints are delicious. My first time ordering from PENSRUS was back in 2013 and my most recent order was a month ago and I am still a happy customer."

Quick & easy

"We've ordered from PENSRUS a few times, and everytime we've received excellent customer service, as well as the product being delivered on time and as-promised."

2016-06-16

Make a Fuss with PensRus

" I ordered personalized PensRus pens in teal and yellow to match my office at our storage facility, and the pens match perfect. My customers love to steal the colorful pens, but that doesn't bother me since it's free advertising with our name and phone number on each pen they take. If they should lose the pen someone else will find it and learn about us, and maybe even need a storage unit, now that is the best type of advertising anyone could ask for. "

2016-06-16

Fast Service High Quality

"The pens arrived prompt and beautifully done! Thanks PENSRUS!!"

2016-06-15

Impressive Advertising

"The PENSRUS pen has been a big hit in our campaign. Our opponent started using the exact same pen with a different color and logo. Another campaigner asked for the information. We are on our third box of 1000. We are extremely satisfied."

2016-06-13

Great Pen - Great Service!

"Our purchase from PENSRUS was a great experience from start to finish. The customer service rep was very helpful and went out of her way to give me the answers regarding several pens I had asked her for. I would highly recommend this company!
Thank you!
Bay Area Church of Christ

2016-06-12

Pens for the Purpose!

"Needed pens to give away with business cards at a Washington State Association of Emblem Clubs Convention. PENSRUS had many colors and styles to choose from as well as a variety of styles for personalizing. I found the color and style I wanted, at a good price.
The pens arrived in a timely manner, well-packed and printed exactly as I'd requested.
I have already recommended PENSRUS to others!

2016-06-09

Awesome Service

"Happy with the pens, service and ease of ordering! "

2016-06-06

Writing High!

"Got the pencils for a career day at the local Middle School. The kids loved them! Great promotional tool for my business. Will buy from pensrus again! "

2016-06-03

Ermagerd, so good!

"Got mah penz! So supes fast! "

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.