• PENSRUS PENSRUS Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Item as promised. Adequate help with logo and formatting. Thank you. Will reorder in future."

"Very satisfied, great customer service and a sick turn around. I would recommend them ."

"The pens were beautiful. I didn't get all of my initial pick, but the fill ins were just as nice and they were a winner at my Mom's party. Thanks!!"

"PENSRUS was an easy site to use. Plus, we received our order quickly. We'd order from this site again. They've been great!
AJ

"Great communication via email."

"We really like the pens & appreciate them giving us a good deal!"

"Exactly as ordered. Timely delivery"

"Pens look great but a little disappointed on how small the print was. "

"They where very cooperative with me to make sure I got the pen logo and colors perfect. very satisfied with their staff and their product, and will use them again. "

"Got what we needed in a timely fashion and at a decent price. This was our second order."

"Pencils were more than I expected,
and everybody at the church delighted,
as they are a key item for the Mission Fair this weekend!

"Your company was very helpful to me. I called because we were out of the pens we ordered from you previously. I told them we wanted a repeat of our last order, they looked it up, ordered them, and they were here in no time! Thanks PENSRUS! YOU ARE TERRIFIC!"

"Great quality pen, No actually best pen ever! Clients love them. Pensrus' staff is fantastic. Great experience!!"

"PENSRUS is a great company to work with. They fulfill your order in a timely manner with great customer service and support. When I started this job a year ago, I did not know where to turn for our customized pens. After reviewing several sites, PENSRUS sent us a lot of great sample pens to choose from. The products are very high quality with so many options. Thank you PENSRUS for making the process easy, quick, and fun!"

"Great communication, quick shipment and exactly what I wanted. Will definitely order from again"

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.