• Address: 433 Tennyson Drive Staten Island, NY

Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"Very satisfied with the service and product.

"Great... thank you so much. No problems..."

"Everyone loves our new pens, thanks."

"The pens are very attractive and write well. Love that they also function as a stylus."

"quick, efficient, and accurate"

"Excellent sales staff. They follow through. I would definitely recommend.
Jeffrey A Hirschfield MD

"We attempted to place the order once before, but the CS rep was confused and I didn't feel comfortable that we would get the correct product. I had Sandy's info from a previous order and went back to her. Without hesitation, she took my order, sent a proof as I asked and we have received the order exactly as we needed. Thank you Sandy!"

"everything was done to my expectation"

"I am very satisfied with my order. I only ordered the minimum because I wanted to be sure the product was good quality. I would definitely re-order from this company. I feel they were very helpful in meeting my needs. I ordered them with a short time frame of needing them and not only did they arrive on time but they are two days early. "

"A customer service agent called to be sure our reorder wasn't a mistake. I really appreciated this attention to detail!!"

"Great quality, beautiful color, and quick delivery! Couldn't ask for anything more!"

"Original order placed 10/3/14 on-line for 300 pens, shown in your computer, & paid for with our credit card. Call received saying pens ordered were no longer available. Samples sent out to choose another pen. We decided to "down-grade" our order for a cheaper model, because we didn't like the samples provided, and placed a new order. Then we are called telling us the original pen was again available. At best, this is bad salesmanship. We stayed with the lower cost pen.

Our new order obviously went through, because you issued a credit to our account on 11/2/14, but as of 11/13/14 no pens have been received. When we placed our original order we were hoping to receive them prior to Thanksgiving, but with all the delays & re-orders, the chance of that happening is growing slimmer every day.

We have come to the conclusion that there is no reason to choose an item that you show as available, because it probably isn't ... causing endless delays & problems placing an order. What we paid was cut in half (costing YOU money due to theses practices), and it was very time consuming & frustrating for us.

"It's very good. I like this products."

"The staff was so helpful and the product was exactly as I ordered it. Very good speedy service. We will definitely use PENSRUS again and encourage others as well."

"Customer service and graphic artists were a real pleasure to work with. Emails and proofs were delivered very timely. The pens look FANTASTIC! We are pleased as punch!"

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.