Stores > PENSRUS

• Fax: 866-736-7787

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2017-01-18

Fast Delivery

"The shipping was fast and everything was printed the way I wanted!!"

This review was modified by amsassaman on January 20 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-17

Exactly what I wanted!

"As a missionary to South Africa, I give these pens away as a tool of evangelism. They not only carry a great message but are very useful as well. "

This review was modified by frankwey on January 19 2017 02:45:01 AM

2017-01-15

Wonderful Pens, Great Service

"The pens I ordered from PENSRUS have a nice, heavy feel to them, and do not feel flimsy and like they've be short-lived, like so many others. In addition, having the option of printing something on them was fun. I ordered a bunch, and had a pet slogan put on about adopting shelter pets.

Now whenever I am with friends or go to a business where I'm friendly with folks who know me, I give them out. I figure it gets out the message I believe in, and in a nice way.

This review was modified by writetorandy-89691 on January 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-15

Penurious Penguins penalize pensive pensioners in Pennsylvania penitentiary

"Two of the cities top penguins have been accused of being cheapskates by pensioners seeking future payments with Pensrus pens. They are insisting that all future disbursements be made with the much sought after pens which carry a much greater value than plain paper money. " Just pay us with Pensrus pens" the group has insisted. They also accused the penguins of being "stingy". "

This review was modified by Denny_mcgreevy on January 17 2017 09:00:03 AM

2017-01-14

pen did not write

"pen did not write.pen did not write"

This review was modified by sandysprings55 on January 17 2017 12:03:21 AM

2017-01-14

Deli pen

"Great pen writes very nice. Catches the customers eye and they keep taking them. Hope to get lots of orders from them. They also keep the deli girls happy they have pens to take orders. Very neat and professional looking and I didn't have to Oder 1000 or spend a lot. Great value and he even saved me on shipping since I am local"

This review was modified by Legendrd1 on January 17 2017 12:02:54 AM

2017-01-13

Quick and conscientious

"Our company logo was put on a pen and the artwork I sent was in a format that they weren't able to work with. They did some tweaking, sent me the proof, adjusted based on my suggestions and produced the pens in a timely manner. Everyone was so helpful and the artwork tweaking didn't cost extra due to the formatting issue, which I was a bit worried about. Thanks much PENSRUS! We will be ordering again soon!"

This review was modified by 123medicaltransports on January 17 2017 12:01:52 AM

2017-01-13

"Came exactly as we ordered them."

This review was modified by butch_capitalservices on January 17 2017 12:01:41 AM

2017-01-12

"Great Pens came right on time!"

This review was modified by veneda_polite on January 17 2017 12:01:19 AM

2017-01-12

Very cool pens!

"I give them out like candy! "

This review was modified by johnkernslaw on January 17 2017 12:01:03 AM

2017-01-10

Great promotional item!

"Easy to order and my shipment came promptly! Would definitely recommend!"

2017-01-10

Nothing catchy just a solid experience

"Pens R Us did a great job! My pens look great, they're excellent pens and they arrived in a timely manner."

luv pens

"I luv at my pens. I would love to see more colors as previously I had found some neon ones instead of white. That would be great!"

THREE SIDED DELIGHT

"Best pens ever!!! Having the triangle (three sided) shape is perfect for conveying whatever message and information is needed. The three colors re just right for our theme and the pens last a long time and don't wear out early"

Great pens, Great price

"Just as ordered! Quick and easy. This is a repeat order.
Thanks, PENSRUS.

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.