Stores > PENSRUS

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-05

Great product. Great service!

"Great product. Great service!"

2016-02-05

PENSRUS R FABULOUS

"Website easy to use, quick turnaround time, and great looking product. Arrived on time for my meeting!"

wrong ink color

"The ink was supposed to be blue but some of them were black ink."

Best Pen Ever!

"The pens are great! Everyone is enjoying them. They write so effortlessly and are lightweight. We will be using them from now on! The customer service at Pensrus was fabulous. It really made the whole experience great."

2016-02-04

I won't go anywhere else!

"I have ordered customized pens from Pensrus several times. They always deliver as promised. Good company to deal with. I highly recommend Pensrus!"

"My pens are a big hit.
Great marketing strategy

2016-01-30

"I am a retired employee from BIC. I;ve ordered from Pensrus many times. their customer service personnel are great, very helpful and always guided me in the right way. The pens I order on my own I was not happy with, the pens and other items I worked with the staff came out perfect. Thank you so much"

2016-01-28

Excellent Experience

"I would not hesitate in placing another order with PENSRUS. They were convenient, user friendly and fast delievery. "

2016-01-28

"The pens I ordered for our church are wonderful. I was able to include our name, address, and phone number on them, as well as our Methodist logo. Thank you for your help in the design."

2016-01-18

Getting "inked" was never so easy.

"High quality pens that write extremely smooth writing. Logo and text really stand out on pens. Had to wait a little while for shipping, but that's what happens when you arder before Christmas. Customer service is outstanding, friendly and very helpful."

2016-01-15

Everything great!

"No problems at all. Very helpful staff and good updates on status of order. Staff worked hard to get our logo correct."

2016-01-14

AWESOME

"My only complaint is that the pens are not engraved. The way they put the wording on is almost like a temp. tattoo so it wears off very quickly. But it is an AWESOME pen and the light is super bright which the gift recipients loved. I also loved that the pen is a good size :)"

2016-01-13

" I have ordered several times from Pensrus, and once again they have done an outstanding job with the product the printing and timely delivery. "

2016-01-11

"Ordered Tri Stic medium point black ink ! Received a large amount of fine point for about the forth time! When I ordered them I told the young to make sure they were all medium "

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2016

pensrus, PENSRUS rep has responded

“It seems once a year we get a review(er) that we cannot please, or even help. We've never had any additional contacts with this customer about any of their orders during our lengthy relationship, so we were quite surprised by their assertions. We've offered to replace their entire order at no cost and with rush service. Our factory (BIC) simply asked for us to get back as many pens as possible so they could troubleshoot the problem. For whatever reason, we can't - the customer is unwilling to help us solve the issue prior to sending them more product.

We will be replacing their order and can only hope they don't have any more issues. PENSRUS stands behind every product we sell and every order we take. All the time.”

2016-01-09

"They are exactly what I wanted and the service was super!"

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.