• Address: 433 Tennyson Drive Staten Island, NY

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"My pens came out amazing! I absolutely love them. My customers also rave about them. I spent more than I would have liked to for these pens and I am glad I did, the quality and product is worth the extra $ spent."

"It didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked, but the problem I did have was resolved quickly. I bought pens and notepads from here and they all came in when they were supposed to and were as expected."

"We have always gotten our order in a timely manner and they are very easy to work with."

"Everything looks good but the font is not what I wanted. They still look good so I chose to keep them. Next time I will be more picky. Don't have time this year.

"Product well done, customer service was helpful, friendly, and responded promptly to requests. I actually re-ordered because they were so great!"

"My experience on the phone with one of your representatives was excellent. My order was special because I needed pens that were easily readable to left handed folks. It turns out that the rep was left handed as well. Also two of the lines were in French and the rep helped me with one of the french words. How cool is that? They were delivered on time and now they are all ready for my 60th Birthday scheduled for 11-13-14. Merci for being a part of making my 60th a happy one. Blessings to you and the Pensrus family!"

"We have been ordering pens from Pens R Us for years. Always quick reorder service with quality product,"

"Excellent shopping experience! Pens arrived quickly and just as described. I will be using pensrus for all my future promotional item needs"

"My clients like the feel of the pens They want not one, but two pens!"

"the Pens are great we really enjoy everything about them. there were one or two that didn't work but you gotta figure ... out of a hundred fifty theres gotta be at least one or two that would be messed up but everything else was awesome."

"The pens we ordered were great and the delivery time was prompt. We were very satisfied with the service."

"Excellent service and product."

"I order a hundred pens. I received about forty over but the problem it that some of them are broken and some don't write. they was not carefully packed. Nothing to protect the flashlight from activation in transit."

"They were able to get our rush order of mugs done with time to spare. They were a hit at our event. They do more than pens!"

"Customer service is always very helpful and easy to work with. My order is always delivered in a timely mannner."

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.