• Address: 433 Tennyson Drive Staten Island, NY
    • Customer Support: 800-736-7787
    • Business Hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon-Friday
    • Fax: 866-736-7787

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the pens."

"Our second experience ordering from Pensrus and both times we found them to be friendly, courteous, efficient and easy to work with. The quality of their pens is excellent.

"Great pen for the money. I was more than satisfied. People in the office are asking me where I got them."

"Very pleased with our order. Fast, professional and essay to correspond with; great pricing. This was our second purchase with PENSRUS and I'm sure it won't be our last!"

"Very customer focused! Great job. This was the second time we ordered from Pensrus and we are very happy with the product and overall customer service!"

"Very pleased with this product. Would definitely purchase through PENSRUS again."

"Pens were very nice, processed and delivered promptly. Would definitly recommend PENSRUS!"

"everything looked great!! took longer than the company said it would, even after being contacted about the pen color being out of stock, other than that i am happy with my order."

"My order arrived in the time period promised & the quality was exactly as I expected.

I would purchase from PENSRUS again.

"Was very satisfied with out pens for the wedding. Sent the order, got a conf. email, and then also an email when they sent the order.
The only drawback is that we can't see the result b4 actually ordering the item. The other companies I was cking with all had that feature. Your prices were a little bit better was the reason I went with you.
Other than that, we were totally satisfied!!
Thank you!!

"Our office is completely impressed with PENSRUS! Everyone was so helpful walking us through the design and ordering process -- our pens turned out fabulous. We will be placing an order for our other office shortly.

"the pens arrived as stated and are very nice.

"I was disappointed with the color of the pen. The blue in the sample I received was a more vibrant royal metallic blue than the blue pens we actually received (a much darker, duller metallic blue). Other than that, everything else was fine. Everyone loved the stylus tip."

"Pens are as ordered. Prompt delivery."

"Love our pens! We like the click pic pens best! Print usually comes out as expected, sometimes bigger than expected! The ONLY thing I would change about pensrus is when your ordering, you pick your font, it would be nice to see it printed out as you type so you are better able to decide on print type! That is such an easy computer add, and I would be ordering much more frequently is this was added to the ordering process. ( so not surprised or disappointed when pens arrive!) otherwise GREAT service and shipment! Thank you! "

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.