PENSRUS Reviews - pensrus.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.94/10 707 reviews

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Excellent product. Excellent shipping times and product was priced very reasonably."

"I received a sample of the pen to test drive. My order was easily completed and within the recommended time frame, my custom printed pens had arrived. "

"Great product and customer service!"

"Easy to work with. Fixed my copy error, and gave me a free proof."

"The items were delivered on time, and the quality was excellent."

"My Post It was amazing. I received them in a timely manner. Quicker then I expected, which is a plus. The quality was to my expectation. I will recommend to all to use PensRus.com"

"Easy, fast re-order! Modifications were taken care of very quickly and the order process was so simple!"

"Have ordered from Pensrus for quite awhile. Whenever I have a problem, they are very willing to work with me. Love that they don't charge extra for logos and very often with free shipping!"

"Always great service and prompt delivery."

"Everything arrived as promised. The products are above quality expectations. I worked with Sandy and she did a terrific job finding just the right merchandise and meeting my requests."

"The customer service personnel was very
helpful in all facets of the order. The order was delivered on time and was exactly what we expected.

"Several weeks ago I ordered 400 four color pens to give out at Church on Mother's Day and Father's Day. After receiving the pens, all was good. The type looked great, but there was a problem with one of the colors of ink. I contacted your Customer Service Department, and was greeted by a kind voice named Nicole Paloscio. After voicing my disappointment, Nicole worked hard along with her Supervisor to resolve the problem, correct the issue, and maintain our business in the future.We placed a new order on 4/7/14.

I hope you will commend and reward her on work well done and the sweet spirit in which she does her job. If Nicole is an indicator of your staff, you have a good one. I never had to call her to check on the issue. She did what she said she would do and kept me well informed.

PENSRUS has shown us what Customer First Service looks like.

Thank you for your help and service.

Pastor Greg Jackson

"Quick and friendly service."

"Very happy with my order from PENSRUS; it was perfect, inexpensive and arrived much earlier than expected. When I made a call to change the color of the pen, they were curteous and sent me an email confirming the change. I would recommend them highly, to anyone.
Rosaleen

"Fast and easy to order and delivered ahead of promised time"