Stores > PENSRUS

• Fax: 866-736-7787

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Quick service, good prices

"Title says it all. Thanks"

2016-08-21

"The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. Although, I had limited time before my event they ensured my delivery would arrive in time. The pens were made of great quality and I received a lot of compliments. I have already recommended them to others!!"

Pleased

"Quality pens with classy style and a perfect color combo that met our expectations .... Especially for a low price ! "

I LOVE MY PENS!!!

"Very high quality pens! Perfect colors! Perfect copy imprinted! Great service! Fast delivery! Great value! 2 thumbs up! I wish that I were an octopus so that I could give PENSRUS 8 thumbs up!"

2016-08-20

Another satisfied customer

"well pleased with product"

2016-08-20

good price ok product

They had a special for .29 pens so I tried them. they are ok. The font was a little hard to read

2016-08-19

"Had a small problem with printing, but they fixed it right away!! Will buy again."

always a pleasure

"I have ordered for pensrusproof@gmail.com a few times.. always a great experience.. sometimes even more helpful than anticipated ...and I will buy from them again"

Great pens...but...

"Our pens came out great. One problem: approximately 15 pens were damaged (grip)"

Quick &Easy!

"Great price, easy communication and reliable turn around. I am really glad we found these guys."

This review was modified by ariel-25245 on August 19 2016 04:24:47 PM

2016-08-19

"Well done. Correct timely delivery and follow up to make sure order was correct."

What does that say?

"Pen print and logo quality great... Writing quality smears and illegible..."

Waitress woes

"I bought 250 pens with my name on them, so that my fellow servers would stop stealing them. The print job was A number one, but I've thrown out about 10 so far because they won't write. If you give a customer a pen that doesn't work, then they don't sign the charge slip and you're out the tip. Pooh. "

2016-08-18

"good service, I will reorder. Thank you."

One of the Best!

"I ordered promotional pens for one of our divisions. They were very satisfied with the product and the customer service. They would definitely consider using this company in the future."

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.