Stores > PENSRUS

• Fax: 866-736-7787

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-05-22

NIce Pen, Happy Me!

"Everything in our order worked as expected. Imprinting was perfect. Order was perfect. And, best of all, these (Norwood by BIC) are GREAT writing pens! Smooth, easy, no skips. Great value!"

2016-05-22

PENSRUS R GREAT!

"From selecting my colors and pen to ordering to receipt, I was very pleased. As my new business gets started, it's important for me to have quality products to share with my clients. PENSRUS delivered that quality in a timely mannner. Thank you!!"

2016-05-20

Perfect every time.

"They do what they say they will do. "

2016-05-19

Experts in Quality and Patience

" This type of order was a first for me, being a new entrepreneur. The people here were exceedingly patient with me as I worked out a design for my logo and the specifics for the order. Then, they delivered an excellent product in a timely manner. I will definitely be ordering from them again. "

2016-05-16

Pen order

"Great job on the text work on my pen order. Everything just as advertised. Five stars."

2016-05-15

Great service

"I called to chat about the order, and sent the proof back twice. They were patient and helpful."

2016-05-15

great pens

"These pens look great! and the price was good too. They came quickly after ordering and I can't be happier...to give them out as one of my advertising/swag items!"

On Point

"Customer service representative was very helpful and was able to help me with my order. This was my second time ordering from PENSRUS and they are who we will go back to when its time to reorder again."

This review was modified by munsonlovetere on May 13 2016 12:38:14 PM

Bright and effective

"We are a non-profit and looking for a cost effective way to get our name out. The pens are nice and bright in color and write well, which means they will be used. Thanks!"

Excellent service

"When you provide good service to others and receive excellent service in return, it's worth a thousand words..I am very satisfied with the quality, packaging and timely delivery. Andrew McDonald "

2016-05-12

Better than what I expected!

"I was a tad bit concerned in the beginning. I did not have a 'Vector' format, and some of my letters were extremely small so there was a scare that the letters may not be able to be seen clearly. When I saw my pens, I immediately smiled! They look really good. I cannot wait to order other items, and pens again! "

2016-05-10

Great Product, Lots of Customization

"Even after I uploaded my logo & chose my color scheme, I was contacted by a member of the sales staff to ensure their job was exactly what I was looking for. The design & finished product came out perfectly. We are very happy with our order & will be reordering from PensRus"

2016-05-07

Great cute pens

"Great assortment of colors.. I love the pens!"

2016-05-06

Outstanding service and value!

"This company has never let me down. I am a loyal customer because they continuously earn my business!"

2016-05-06

Love my new pens now that I went with more lines and italic

"My pens are awesome . I did 4 lines and it looks great ,I could of even done 5. I was worries it would be too much going on the pen..what looks great is that I did my catch phrase in Italic and the rest in regular text. Very happy"

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.