Stores > PENSRUS

• Business Hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon-Friday
    • Fax: 866-736-7787

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-04-25

Cool clicks from PENSRUS...we love our pens!

"Cool clicks from PENSRUS...we love our pens! Right price, great service, cool clicks. "

2016-04-24

Awesome Pens!

"These are great pens that last forever! This is our 5th order and we highly recommend them! :)"

2016-04-23

Good Pens, BETTER Price!

"The pens received were EXACTLY as ordered. I had checked a dozen other in person and online companies - PENSRUS are the best price for the product by far! I will be ordering again!"

Praise from church

"Pens were on time and just what I imagined. The process was very easy. "

Professional

"This is the first time I have used Pensrus.... They were great on the phone and via email.... I had some changes .... They were there to help me the whole time .... I will definitely use Pensrus in the future. First class service. Thanks you for the pens, they turned out great. !!!!!!!!!
Daniel
So. Cal

Efficient

"Friendly efficient service - graphics team very pleasant to work with - very helpful! "

2016-04-21

Reliable service as always

"I have been buying Schmidt refills for my ballpoint pens for years and a few specialty pens once in a while. Delivery has always been perfect with quality products."

2016-04-21

Fun and Colorful!

"We love out new pens. Not only are they fun and colorful but they work great too!
Thanks you Pensrus!

2016-04-18

Anniversary Pens

"Every year I get my wife anniversary pens to hand out to our friends. I am now up to 300. I started speaking with a lady named Sandy and now have dealt with a Christine. They have always been very helpful, even sending me samples of what I may want. I recommend Pensrus to my friends and colleagues. "

2016-04-18

EXCELLENT

"Very nice pen at a reasonable price! Pens R Us did a great job with the personalization. I spoke with Laurie who was able to convert a very detailed 4 color logo into a 1 color without losing any of the detail. It Looks great! I will absolutely order again! "

2016-04-15

Great Pens at Great Price

"These are great pens. They are colorful - I got the assorted - The price was great. Shipping was quick. "

2016-04-14

new business

"Great deal on 250 pens for new start up and delivered when promised...."

2016-04-13

awhen you see a person with a PENSRUS in their pocket, you see a "HAPPY" Person!!!!

"I have been a PENSRUS Customer for Many years.As we always order 250 pens at a time. Our customers are happy when I give them a PENSRUS PEN! Real good selection and the PRICE is right!"

2016-04-12

Okay Purchase

"The picture of the pen looks like a metal pen, but it's not. Plastic, and push button/clip is so easy to come off. Write good. Customer service is good."

2016-04-12

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I placed an order for blue pens with black writing , I was very impressed when they took the time to call me and suggest the white writing. Thank you the pens look amazing and my company fair was a hit because of it. "

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.