Stores > PENSRUS

• Fax: 866-736-7787

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-07-27

Delivered! but short

"Everything was perfect except we were shorted 5 bags"

2016-07-26

Happy-R-We with PensRUs!!!

"Ordered pens for our furniture store and they look great, write great and came very quickly. Also, great price!!"

2016-07-26

EASY

"Service is excellent. Re-ordering is a breeze. Shipping is quick. Prices are reasonable. I believe that's all anyone would want."

2016-07-25

Great customer service

"Great customer service, quick & easy!"

2016-07-22

awards guy

"Great experience with this order and we will certainly look forward to another soon!
Good communication and service ! Quick to arrive is a plus. So pleased with the quality !

2016-07-21

Very satisfied!

"PensRUs worked with me to get the logo where I needed it. It looked exactly as the proof showed. I would order from them again!"

2016-07-21

"Our first order and all that was printed on the pens was my name. When we filled out the order online 3 of us were standing at the computer 3 lines were filled out, My name , my telephone number and my address were all on the order form why the pens came with name only is beyond me. Why wouldnt you recognize that i would at least want my telephone number? thats why i was disappointed now i have over 100 pens with name only."

2016-07-19

Excellent Product and Service

"I needed a product to promote our company's compliance and ethics program. PensRus provided an excellent pen at a reasonable price. More importantly, when my graphics did not meet their requirements, they contacted me immediately and worked with me to fix the problem so that I could get exactly what I wanted in the time promised. I would definitely use them again."

2016-07-18

easy order process for quality product

"The order process was easy to maneuver and yet get the right promotional display for the pencils we ordered. I was surprised by the additional follow-up on the order. Pleased with the quality of the lettering."

This review was modified by jeanette-41641 on July 18 2016 09:53:58 AM

FAST AND EASY

"Quick turn around. Easy set up. Will definitely order again! "

2016-07-18

Great pens and quick shipping

"The staff was very responsive through the process. The pens came out great and I was very impressed on how fast they were at my door once the proof was approved. I would definitely order from PENSRUS again."

Pensrus Rock!!!

"Had a great experience with pensrus, my order was correct and speedy in delivery. Will certainly order from pensrus again. Thanks so much for the positive experience."

2016-07-18

THE HUB does not skip a beat.

"Smooth writing pen without skipping a beat. This was a complaint in my office with skippy pens. You could not finish a signature with skipping."

2016-07-17

i love pens

"I give Pensrus pens to my attendees at seminars for end of life topics. They are always surprised to get something free!
I look for value in a low cost pens, ordering 100 at a time, and PENSRUS has them in many shapes!
A reliable company who delivers....

2016-07-17

Prompt delivery, mediocre product

"My shipment came at the estimated time, however the pens themselves do not last very long (ink ran out on a second use.)"

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.