Stores > PENSRUS

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-09-24

Just a little short

"the pens were of somewhat decent quality however the imprinting on them is not clear, probably because of the plastic"

Scratchy writing

"I am very pleased with the appearance of the pens.
However, I am disappointed with the ease/smoothness upon writing.
The samples sent to me wrote MUCH better than my order received.

Good pens right price

"Got my pens they looked great. "

Good customer service

"I was impressed with the level of customer service from the designer who helped me create my pen graphics. It did take longer than I expected to actually get the pens, but the pens turned out very nice for the price/quantity."

GREAT PENS

" ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH PENS AND COMPLETION TIMES."

Life is Good!

"Received a box of pens from a vendor that was slightly open on one end. Pens-R-Us sent me 100 extra pens just in case I had lost some. Not very many retailers would do that! Thank you. I will definitely continue to be your customer."

2016-09-21

Blotchy Scripting

"Pens blotched when writing. They look nice, though! I wouldn't order again.

2016-09-20

the price is right...

"Happy with the product, was able to get more printing for the money spent and the pens were priced well. Printing handled very professionally.
The only glitch was that I gave a different delivery address than the billing address and the delivery was made to the billing address which caused some confusion but all was worked out and overall we are satisfied.

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from PENSRUS, Pensrus1, has responded

“We shipped to the customer provided ship-to address. Our shipping documents never show the bill-to address as a policy. We're sorry the customer is unhappy and apologize for any inconvenience caused.”

2016-09-19

Great Customer Service

"Very satisfied with my recent purchase from PensRUs. Order came in a timely fashion, the product looks great and customer service went above and beyond working with me to get my design looking perfect. I really appreciated their input and expertise. Thank you!!"

2016-09-19

Love these Pens!!!

"We ordered a blue imprint that matched the trim on a black background. PENSRUS called us with a concern that the color would not pop, but we elected to do it anyway. We could not be happier with the result. subtle but stylish. So glad they let us do what we wanted. Great customer service!!

Thanks PENSRUS!

2016-09-18

"Pens came out just as I had hoped!"

2016-09-17

Just as ordered !

"I was pleased with my order- everything was correct.
Thank you! I will order again in the future I'm sure.

2016-09-16

Surpassed my expectation!

"We thought we knew what we wanted but changed colors with no issues. After production recommendations regarding logo we adjusted that and changed ink colors too. Customer service was professional and handled the changes quickly and efficiently."

2016-09-15

"Great looking pen. Great writing pen. Imprint small but readable."

2016-09-14

Huge Hit as Reunion Favor

"I ordered the engraved stylus/pen to give out at a 50 Yr. High School Reunion favor. It was a tremendous hit with classmates. I was very pleased with the final product and the experience with this company: very high quality, reasonably priced, ease of ordering, and quick turnaround. Thank you PENSRUS.

This review was modified by racollins_1 on September 14 2016 08:27:10 AM

Share PENSRUS's store rating

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.