• Address: 433 Tennyson Drive Staten Island, NY

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Customer service is always very helpful and easy to work with. My order is always delivered in a timely mannner."

"The pens are the cutest!! I am very satisfied!! Love that they write very fine and love the font and size of the title."

"Thank you so much. This was my 5th order with Pens'R'us. Very happy with the quality an the service. "

"Excellent product, exceptional quality, timely delivery!"

"Pens took longer to deliver than previous company and logo was much smaller on pen than expected. However, their customer service was much better and very helpful. We will consider using them again."

"My first order--very surprisingly good and on time!"

"Mistakes were made on my order and I was told it was my problem. I was offered a chance to buy even more product at a discount but I found this unexceptible. I own my own business and stand behind my product. It's a shame PensRUs does not.

Your response just shows that you don't stand behind your product. I will say nice product but blaming a customer for your issues is poor at best. Thanks for the reponse. It proves my point.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2014

pensrus, PENSRUS rep has responded

“We stand behind our products 100%. This was not a product issue. The customer received exactly what they ordered.

It's never good for a customer to be unhappy. We custom printed the customer's order exactly as requested when placed. Sadly, upon receipt of the product the customer discovered they had left out information from the imprint when the order was placed, something PENSRUS.com would have no way of knowing. All Emails were quite clear as to what the custom imprint would contain.

The customer was offered a 50% discount for replacement product even though nothing was done, or not done, on our part to create the situation. We are sorry the customer feels we are obligated to replace the entire order at no charge. We see no circumstance justifying the request.”

"This is the second time that I have ordered embossed pencils from PENSRUS. I am happy with the great quality of pencil, quick delivery and excellent prices. I will never look elsewhere!"

"I was unhappy with the quality of the pens I ordered and Pensrus re-did my order! Thank you!"

"I ordered standard yellow pencils to coordinate with the educational function I was attending. A few days out from the day of the event, I was notified the standard yellow was not available. I was forced to go with a neon yellow which I was not completely satisfied with since they really stood out (which was not my intent). Additionally, several pencils on the top of a few of the boxes were cracked in the middle, a few of which were cracked completely in half. On a positive note, I will say PENSRUS did make every effort to at least get me my pencil order in time for my event."

"PensRUs accommodated my special requests with a friendly attitude. The pens arrived on time and they looked great! The imprint was very crisp and clear. I was very satisfied."

"Pens write great and look great. Customers love them, price was good and delivered promptly."

"great job.great shipping very satisfyed."

"Pens were as described. Thanks."

"Very helpful in my initial order and they looked exactly how I wanted."

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.