• Address: 433 Tennyson Drive Staten Island, NY
    • Customer Support: 800-736-7787
    • Business Hours: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Mon-Friday
    • Fax: 866-736-7787

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I was participating in an event that I needed a give away to hand out. I called on a Friday, exactly one week before the event. I indicated this was a rush order. I got a call from Amanda on a Saturday just confirming the order and making sure it was correct. I had the order on Thursday. I was pleasantly surprised thinking that I would be anxiously waiting for my shipment before I left on Friday for the event. The pens are great and the service was amazing!!"

"Fast reliable service with an outstanding product. I am and will continue to be a returning customer....keep up the good work gentleman"

"The process was seamless and the pens arrived on time for several important client meetings.
The quality of the imprint and functionality of the pens is great!

"Your factory was shut down and my order was delayed. When I got it, i was disappointed in the print. It is so small you can hardly read it. It is all on one side rather than spread around the pen. I started to send it back, but I've kept them this time."

"Great customer service. Quick production time. "

"Wonderful. Everything went so smooth. Ordering and delivery. Very Satisfied. "

"Website is easy and delivery is fast!"

"We are very pleased with the finished product that we ordered. I made changes to this order from the one made last year and the Pensrus representative was very courteous and helpful. She made the changes exactly as I wanted. The shipment was quick and received exactly as promised. We will use Pensrus again. "

"all went well Bianca was especially helpful.

Doug

"The order arrived quickly and the product was attractive and we'll produced."

"I pulled up the old order that was several years old - and found you again. You had everything in order, same art, same pen and was ready to go. I ordered, proofed art and received the order. Very easy, fast and quality. Thank you! "

"Pens arrived on time and in good condition.
The writing quality of the pens isn't that good - you generally have to scribble on another piece of paper first to get the ink going.

"not being able to see the pen, the engraving did not show enough to be read or noticed. I know this was my choice
the pen was about what I expected
I will buy again, just not this product

"Hopefully these pens will be as satisfactory as the ones we have previously used. Thanks for the prompt service and good pricing. I thought that the imprint was going to be black - not white, but it seems to work - maybe better since it stands out more."

"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. The ordering process is very easy. The pens we ordered are of very good quality at the best price we could find."

PENSRUS is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PENSRUS is a merchant member
PENSRUS participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.