"moncler jackets

[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]buy moncler[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]moncler outlet[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]moncler outlet store[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]moncler outlet online[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]moncler outlet store locations[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.monclerdownjacketpro.com/]moncler kids outlet[/url][/b]
[b]moncler womens jackets[/b]

"I’ve ordered iphone 4 screen AT&T version and tools that PDASmart.com recommends for replacement of the screen. The tools were wrong for this version of iphone 4. I called the customer service and then was transferred to a manager. Manager stated that he is aware of my situation and he is not going to refund my money nor pay for me to ship the tools back. He then said that I could pay for shipping myself and then get reimbursed for tools or I could sale tools to somebody else. But tools cost $9.95; whereas, shipping cost is $ 8.66. Their “Terms and Conditions of Sale - Return, Refund and Exchange Policy” posted on their website is designed to rob you…"

"Was about to use these guys (maybe just one guy from the sound of it), but after reading the reviews decided not to. Thank you for reviewing this guy honestly and detouring a bad situation like you guys encountered. Gotta love the internet."

"RUN, dont walk, RUN away from this company! DO NOT USE.

I know this is a long read, but this is my tale of dealing with this company and why I wish I had found these reviews first. I would have never used them. Unfortunately, I did... and I got burned too. Here's what happened:

I sent my Ipod Touch 4G in for a screen replacement. It had multiple cracks in the screen but worked fine in all regards… just ugly with the cracks. I still used it just fine for a month before sending it to pdasmart for repair.

Their tech emailed me saying my power button was broken too and I needed to buy a new power button as well. I replied that I had been using the device for a month with the cracked screen and all the buttons worked just fine before he got his hands on it.

A day or two later I received an email that repairs were done and it was shipped back to me. Cool, I thought, he figured out what he did wrong with the power button.

Then I received my ipod. The power button was totally sunken in, and you couldn’t feel it move at all when pushing it, but it did function, so I was willing to overlook this. However the screen was not attached to the device properly, and in one corner it was popping out so far I could see inside the device, allowing dust and moisture inside.

I emailed them that I wasn’t satisfied with the service I had received. I didn’t demand a refund or a remedy to the situation. I simply stated my dissatisfaction. The secretary replied, apologized and said I could ship it back and they would remedy these issues for free. So I did.

I got an email that they had received the ipod back. Two weeks later I heard nothing (the original repairs didn’t take 2 weeks, and this was an even smaller repair, so I was curious). I emailed them just to inquire the status. After getting no reply for a week, I emailed the secretary, asking if she would look into it. Another week passed and I heard nothing. They had my ipod for over a month at this point, without response, to simply reattach a screen properly. So I called them.

After 5 minutes on hold, the secretary said the technician has been having trouble getting my screen to stay attached. But that he would try again and they would try to have it shipped out that day. That was an excuse if I ever heard one. You’re telling me somehow he couldn’t get an ipod screen to stick with the usual adhesive that they always use and it’s been eluding him for a month, but he’s sure today’s the day he’ll figure it out and ship it out the same day as well? I call BS. I think more realistically, they misplaced/forgot about it. And I could forgive that, but not when I sent them multiple emails asking about it, which were just ignored.

Sure enough, later that day I received an email that my ipod was shipped out back to me again. I didn’t have high hopes. As expected, when I got it, the screen is not much better attached than it was when I originally complained… still popping out and not correctly attached.

I really feel I didn’t get what I paid for, and my ipod will likely suffer damage because of it. I paid for a repair and I didn’t get what I would call a fully repaired device. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them!

"Don't use these guys. They initially didn't even ship my order for some reason. Managed to get one guy on the phone who finally shipped the order. They left out one of the parts. I'm unable a response after multiple calls and e-mails."

"I purchsed a touchscreen glass for my 64gb 3rd gen ipod touch & they sent me the face to a different ipod thats not even a touch at all...Then when I call, I only recieve a busy tone or it just rings. heres the number if you don't believe me.
512.528.0333

modified review This review was modified by matise25 on April 25 2011 11:33:51 AM

"DO NOT use this place! Crooks! Sent my PDA in in March. Got the email that they received it and haven't been able to get through by phone or get a response to emails since. Have demanded it back but I have little hope of seeing it again. Feel like an idiot for not reading these reviews first, which I usually do! I'll be turning them over to authorities and hoping for the best. How do businesses like this keep operating when they are this crooked?
For the love of all that is good, do NOT send your money or worse your property to these people!!

"I have been trying to get just a courtesy call from PDA Smart just to get an Update on my GPS which I sent in for repair, but I have not heard a peep from them since they e-mailed me back on 03.23.11 to inform me that they were working on my unit and was shipping it out the next day. Its April 8th and still no return phone call nor an e-mail. I truly believe this is a one man operation with serious responsibility issues. I can not believe this company is still operating in business because they would never get a verbal referal from anyone who has used them. Don't waste the effort in dealing with this business they are truly horrible. I have informed the authorities including the Postal Police of this fraudulent company. I am awaiting a response."

"I ordered repair part, click wheel for IPod, PDASmart sent me a wire ribbon for click wheel. Tried to contact, no reply. Website picture shows a click wheel assembly for $30.00 and they sent a part that I can buy for $3.00; Big rip-off, I would not trust them or buy another part from them. No reply to emails trying to resolve the issue. Hope BBB puts these scammers out of business."

"I would have to say that I am amazed by some of these reviews...I had a very pleasing experience with this company. I used them to replace my iPad glass. Done very nicely and got back to me safely."

"Purchased an I-Pod battery and received the wrong battery. Sent three emails to PDASmart for help exchanging for the correct battery. I never heard back from them. So I’m out $45.00. This company lacks customer service and I recommend you stay away from them"

"i have the same problem look like the guy who do the repairs is the secretary, janitor, or may be is only him
when they answer the phone . lies and more lies. really don't do any del with that people. is worse when you are far. in another state

"So my Zune player goes down and needs to be fixed. I figure it makes all the sense in the world to send it for repairs to someone who is close to me and in state.
Huge mistake.
2 months ago it was supposed to "be ready by Friday and be shipped out"
6 weeks ago it was "we are waiting on a part and I will keep you updated"
None of that has happened.
I have for a month been requesting that my Zune player be returned.
I still do not have it. I am about ready to drive over to Austin and get it. Strangely, when I visit their website, it says they have moved while waiting for a new building to be built.
These guys are crooks in my mind. Nothing but lies is what I have received from them. I wouldn't do business with them under any circumstances.

"Terrible terrible (Don't) I beg of you. Don't buy anything from this company. They don't answer there phones. I needed a new main board for my iPod. They sent me one and it looked used and would not work. I sent it back. They told me it was defective. They sent me another one and that one must of been defective. I sent that back and they claimed that it was good and then said that it was would not work because I had tried to change it to many times. Thats a good one.They said they would not refund my money.After further talk they said they would send me $20 on a $71 dollar purchase. That was in June and now it is November.Still no check. Can you say scam? Terrible company I have over 6 emails sent to them and about12-15 calls. Good luck getting anything from this company. Still waiting. Oh I forgot to say that they told me that they had resold the last one that I sent back to them. So I have no product and no money back.Can you say screwed? They sold the same board twice. A great way to make money."

modified review This review was modified by spankyspang on November 13 2010 04:33:08 PM

"I have used them twice and they are super honest with my iPhone problems. The first one was only a battery. The carge was very reasonable. Excellent communications. Fast turn around time! I will definitely use them again!"

modified review This review was modified by Tennistaxi on September 23 2010 01:43:05 PM

PDASmart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PDASmart.com is not a merchant member
PDASmart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!