PC Torque (pctorque.net) Reviews - pctorque.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 167 reviews

PC Torque  (pctorque.net) is not a merchant member
PC Torque (pctorque.net) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Communication with customer after order is quite poor in terms of response time. Computer arrive two months after order. My computer arrived defective. RMA was handled by Sagernotebooks, which I think bent over backwards by not charging me for shipping twice. I wanted a replacement computer but got the same one back "repaired", but wasn't actually repaired. Second time they said the MB was replaced but unit still not fixed. Asked for my money back but got the impression exasperation was setting in so just gave up. Will never buy another Sager as a result of this experience. Would have a different view had they offered to just replace the unit because obviously mine is defective. Tried to imply I had overclocked, which I never do. Then last implied the software I use was probably the cause. Nonsense, my NP9261 has exactly the same software and has never had the CMOS/failure to boot problem, not even once. At one point Sagernotebooks suggested my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate was the cause. I contacted Microsoft and asked about this. Their response was in strong language "NO" and had some words about the "vendor". Sagernotebooks then said it was a misunderstanding between the tech and person communicating with me. Again, simply replacing the notebook was an obvious and simply solution. They never offered to do so though i asked at one point."

"Not satisfied at all because my order hasn't shipped or been processed and it has been over a week. And I can't even contact customer service, they don't get back to my messages or emails."

"I paid 3864 dollars for the 8120 and it worked great for the first 6 months, roughly, then I had problems (major problems) freezing up, crashing, blue screen of death, could only put to sleep not turn off, bluetooth and tv not working properly, and very slow.

Before I bought the computer I told the sales person I would be using it to run my business with and had read such great things about these computers so I figured that if I spend $3864 dollars I am sure to get a dream machine and the best tech support in the world.

The first time I sent it in they kept it for a MONTH and the day I got it back it was like it never left, the freezing, crashing, blue death screens continued as I struggled to run my business with it.

Now I have sent it in again, They stopped making and selling the 8120 about 6 months or so after I bought mine, which was one of the first sold.
I could not be any more disappointed and pissed I spent almost 4 thousand on a LEMON.

YES I BOUGHT THE 3 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY ALSO BUT HERE I SIT ON A 7 YEAR OLD MAC I BOOK $THAT HAS NEVER FAILED ME THAT COST 1400???????

THE QUESTION IS WHAT STEPS WILL I HAVE TO TAKE TO BE TREATED LIKE A CUSTOMER WHO SPENT 4K ON A LAPTOP?????
Jason Webster

"PC Torque gave me a very accurate and realistic estimate of when my computer would ship from Sager, and also just as predicted, had it Priority Mailed to me when I needed it.

All the custom options I ordered were in place, the product didn't ship with extra bloat, and responses from customer service were prompt and professional. I'd shop with them again!

Rating 4/102/5

"When I ordered my computer it was expected to ship out in one day according to the website. Instead it took 8 business days. During this period I found it very difficult to get information out of customer service. I received multiple replies that avoided addressing the specific and simple questions I was asking. On the other hand shipping took less time than expected, and Sager laptops offer a great value."

modified review This review was modified by thehof on March 30 2011 06:31:53 PM

"fine people,all good.just bank issues and douanes ruining lives"

modified review This review was modified by Dimmarth on March 23 2011 04:59:00 AM

"Had a small delay due to a configuration change but the customer service was awesome!

"The issue has been resolved and I have no further problem with this company"

modified review This review was modified by Natelyst on January 15 2011 01:24:36 PM

"PC torque was very polite to me. They answered my questions swiftly and was very understandable. Great price for my laptop and I will be ordering from them again. :) "

"I placed my order for a Sager 5125 on a Sunday, and was surprised to receive a reply within the day, since it was a Sunday and I was expecting a reply at least on the next day. Replies from Customer service were quick, and I got replies within the day I sent my query. My unit was built quite fast within a week as the CS agent mentioned and shipped 6 days after placing my order. I used paypal as a payment option, and I didn't encounter any problems.

My transaction went really smooth. I would rate it 5 out of 5. Customer service was great and everything else was hassle free. Only issue someone could see is that UPS seems to be the only shipping option. I didn't have problems with UPS personally, but people have their preferences, or maybe had a bad experience with UPS before.

In short, I would recommend PCTorque to anyone looking to order Sager units. My transaction couldn't have gone better.

"The company CC only had the billing address so PC Torque was very helpful in getting the address we wanted it shipped to added to the CC so they could ship it to our other location. Great customer service"

modified review This review was modified by Kristy622 on October 21 2010 11:06:43 AM

"Quickly responded to my inquiries regarding the order and shipped it the same day my check cleared. Fantastic experience so far. "

"I had a great experience with PCTorque.com. The prices are great and they have a knowledgeable staff. I placed my order and it was shipped next day!! I will definitely purchase from them in the future. "

"Very great site. Personal and fast responses make you feel like a valued customer. Would love to business again."

"First out of the factory. That is what PCTorque told me in my shipping confirmation. You will getting the very first "8850" straight off of the line. I am sure I wasn't the first one to order of one these new laptops. But they did do this for a reason.

I am a member of the military, the Marine Corps to be exact. I am leaving soon for Japan and that is what I expressed to Ben in PcTorque's sales department. Ben in the sales department had taken my situation and went above and beyond that not only that I get the product on time, but also that I get a well made laptop. And I cannot be more pleased.

PcTorque has superior customer service, Ben made calls to Sager personally to get the laptop to me as quick as possible. It worked. It wasn't magic, it was plain good customer service.

And when it came down to it, I got the laptop four days before I needed it, and got free shipping. Holy crap. How many places will go that far to please their customers? None that I can think of. And to top it off PcTorque even upgraded my processor!

Take it from a me, I guarantee you will be pleased if you order from PcTorque. They are great people and just make even better laptops. But don't just trust me. Read some other reviews, they will all say the same thing.