• Rating 8.17/10 165 reviews

PC Supply Source is not a merchant member
    PC Supply Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PC Supply Source contact information

• Address: 1075 Easton Ave. #328 Somerset NJ 08873
    • Contact: sales@pcsupplysource.com
    • Phone: 1-888-279-0425
    • Customer Support: 1-888-279-0425
    • Business Hours: 9:00AM-5:30PM EST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 732-563-4493

"Poor return policy. Sent hard drive dead on arrival. Makes customer pay for return shipment."

"This was my first time ordering from this store and I do NOT regret it. At first I was a little bit skeptical because I mostly order from popular commercial sites like newegg, but this time they didn't have what I was looking for so I was forced to shop elsewhere. Then I found PCSupplySource.com through various searches and saw that they had my part (Which is very rare now days) for a reasonable price. EVERYTHING went off smoothly and I couldn't appreciate it more. The submission and approval of the order, the phone call I made (They require certain verification through phone or email on particular orders), and the shipping could not have went off smoother. Regarding their shipping, I simply requested their standard FedEX Ground shipping for $5, and the order got to me in just 3 DAYS! Not even newegg can top that. As for the part, everything seems to be in order, arrived in mint condition and works perfectly.

Completely satisfied. Will order from again if they have what I'm looking for sometime in the future.

"Shipping was delayed, but this was FedEx's fault. Product display, information, price and terms were clear. No hassles!"

Oberlin

"Former PC supply source changed their name to Acool.com

I bought an eVGA 6800GS PCIe video card from them.

The customer service is very helpful. They can confirm the item you are getting, includes detailed information.

The shipping/delivery process is smooth. Fast shipping, too.

Packaging is not bad. Secure and solid.

I would recommend people try this place.

"Merchant failed to honor price in a confirmed online transaction: order # SO-200008011. They tried to raise the price the following day. I was unable to resolve the batter to my satisfaction with customer service. Merchant has deleted the order from their records, possibly in an attempt to prevent unsatisfactory customer ratings from some online rating services. I can document the confirmation on my purchase upon request."

"After having a horrid experience ordering a video card from another company, I tried this company and was very pleased to get my item 6 days after I hit the SUBMIT button on my order. That's how it should be done. *glares at other company* Note that pcsupplysource.com also goes by the name ACOOL.COM, so if you get a bit confused by the web page, that's what's going on.

The only gripe I have (which didn't directly affect me because I was ordering a video card) is that their web site could use some work, especially on their Hot Deals pages: The motherboards don't always have brand/model numbers listed. Sometimes you can find out what they are by clicking to the specifications, and then to the link to the manufacturer page, and sometimes you can't even get that.

Also, there's no way to quickly navigate through multiple pages: They have links, but no page numbers.

However, those are minor concerns: I'd rather have fast and accurate service than a glitzy web page any day (in fact, I'm a fan of minimalist web sites as it is, so the lack of fancy graphics did not bother me at all). And the service was exactly what I wanted.

modified review This review was modified by emerson_85 on December 10 2005 08:33:16 AM

"Great to deal with. I always check here before buying anywhere else. Good prices, quick shipments, and good service. What else could you want?"

"Small company but very helpfull, fast service. Thank Michael"

"As Joe45565 stated in his rating I also ordered a MB over the weekend at a really good price only to find out on Monday that it was out of stock. When I spoke to the CSR she said she would checked on my order. She quickly called me back and told me it was OOS, she was very apologetic. I then spoke to the sales manager who gave me an updated list of MB's in stock. I chose the MB I wanted and he personally took care of my order, and it shipped that afternoon. I had it 2 days later. I was very satisfied with the product, the price and the service!"

"Ordered a motherboard at a very good price over the weekend - system accepted my order despite vendor not having enough stock to fill orders. Late Monday order was cancelled by E-mail which didn't even attempt to apologize or offer an alternate choice at the same price."

"I ordered an enclosure and power supply from PC Supply Source on a Monday morning and the package arrived on Wednesday (with the cheapest shipping option!). The product was well-packed and -handled. Quick, reliable, and safe -- I would certainly buy from them again."

"i never had even the smallest problem,love to purchas with them. "

"Since I was rating another company, I thought I take time and rate pc supply source as well. I bought an ASUS motherboard from them over 1 1/2 ago, but I remember their prices and service was very good...like newegg and monarchcomputer. So I thought I put a good word for them."

"PCSupplySource was curteous and quick and was very responsive to our needs to follow a state-mandated purchasing policy. They carry high-quality components, the pricing is very agressive and I found their service and support and warranty policies to be reasonable. I enjoyed working with them and will certainly seek them out for our business in the future."

modified review This review was modified by robertaho on March 29 2005 11:17:32 AM

"Great prices, fast shipping. Will look to order again. Very satisfied!"