Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

Would Recommend

"As someone who wanted very specific laptop specs I was excited to be able to fully customize the machine I was ordering for a reasonable price. When I received the laptop I found it very easy to dismantle and install my own hardware. So far it has performed very well.
My order was delivered promptly and I found the online system for checking the stage of production that the laptop was at very useful.
I only drop the one star because there was an issue with the Windows install CD that came with it and customer service did take a little while to answer my questions. However when they did get back to me they were very helpful and I was able to sort my issue out with them there and then over the phone.
Overall I would definitely recommend them.

This review was modified by shredward on May 23 2016 10:26:37 AM

2016-05-23

Speedy delivery for a speedy laptop

"Fast efficient service from PC Specialist - ordered Wednesday evening, and the laptop was delivered the following Thursday.
As for the laptop - it's fast - would definitely recommend that anyone in the market for a laptop look at these.

This review was modified by rmkeeble on May 23 2016 07:49:12 AM

2016-05-23

"Easy to order, great communication and very pleased with end product. Great delivery service too. Would use company again "

This review was modified by Minddex on May 23 2016 01:28:26 AM

Best laptop to date

"Having had a custom made PC from PC Specialist before, I thought I'd give them a go for a new laptop I sorely needed. I was not disappointed.

The laptop isn't light by Macbook AIR or XPS standards but it's well built, with a nice finish and definitely packs a punch. I needed a laptop which could handle me running a variety of web development programs such as the Adobe suite, PHPStorm, multiple VM's and a gazillion Chrome tabs and the laptop does all of this with blazing speed.

The only thing left for me to finish deciding on is whether to use Windows 10 or Ubuntu for my main OS!

This review was modified by mrenigma123 on May 22 2016 10:29:22 PM

2016-05-22

Best decision I'd made all month!

"I'd considered PC Specialist in the past, but being wary of trying new things, I held off at first. I should never have done it. I've had several store-bought laptops in the past. Several of them had problems from the start. PC Specialist, however, produced a laptop that actually functions the way I needed it to. No glitches, no malfunctions, no unnecessary bloatware - and it was all done fast and efficiently, with updates sent out as each stage went by. It arrived faster than expected, looks good, and fit my budget exactly. The site itself was simple to use, easy to navigate, and it let me avoid having to buy a computer with Windows 10 on it. I couldn't be happier!"

This review was modified by piekov on May 22 2016 06:26:38 AM

Great value and communication

"Got a really powerful new PC at a fab price. Waited about a week for the build but was kept updated and informed all the way. My computer was packaged very carefully, delivered promptly and install was made very easy with the information provided. Would definitely recommend!"

This review was modified by Loliverrr on May 22 2016 04:31:59 AM

A great service

"What can i say the service was excellent. The way the site was laid out it made it easy for you to pick out what parts you wanted. The devilry service was great. It arrived when it said it would. "

This review was modified by byebye1930 on May 22 2016 04:04:29 AM

Great service

"Brought me PC and was debating if it would get damaged, it arrived fine, packaing good,
service good!

This review was modified by benlodge123 on May 21 2016 10:28:07 PM

Cant Complain

"Put an order in and paid for fast track, computer was dispatched on time and is exactly what i wanted."

This review was modified by Shynya on May 21 2016 01:58:20 PM

Not Bad

"Not bad at all. My PC got delivered well before i expected it. the customer service was really good. When i had a problem a man Called Richard help me out very nicely and when the product did come, it wasn't damaged, nice protection, preformed as i expected. Overall i'm very pleased with this company."

This review was modified by YouriStewart on May 21 2016 07:16:32 AM

Would Use Again

"Ordered on the Sunday, had the machine on the following Friday. Everything works, the cables are tidy and Windows was already installed. Over the course of the week I was kept informed via emails of each stage of production and testing. "

This review was modified by Jim_uk on May 21 2016 03:40:58 AM

2016-05-19

Solid straight-forward computers at an excellent price

"We've bought one or two computers from PC specialist every year for several years for our software company. They are solid, well built and very well priced. On the few occasions we've needed some support they've been quick and helpful. Cases are tidy and well laid out so we've had no trouble adding the odd component as required. The latest computer (i7) is no exception."

2016-05-19

Spec Novice

"I required a completely new PC to replace my antiquated trading system I knew what functionality I wanted to run I just didn't know the specification to get the performance I required
I found the sales team very honest no hard sales, no gimmicks to purchase unwanted expensive spec to squeeze more money and very knowledgeable on a variety of components
It was a simple case of discussing my needs thus resulting in a professional response listing a fit for purpose bit of kit that does everything I currently need and an option to expand should I need to

This review was modified by Halide on May 19 2016 03:27:04 PM

2016-05-17

awesome defiant 14'' laptop

"This is the best pc manufacturer ever. Overall I am highly satisfied with this order. I was looking for a cumfy laptop, 14''; full hd, with strong configuration (i7, geforce, ssd) to get both portability and power and the defiant fits all my expectations. Their defiant series is by far the most affordable laptop config for this trade-off between price and quality/configuration, (if we can still speak of trade-off while you get both quality AND lower price compared to competitors like msi etc.) and the design looks great, remain quite discrete for a gaming laptop.
I definitely recommend buying yours at pcspecialist, great customer service, short time delivery and high quality products, thanks again PcSpecialist !!

This review was modified by tenquin29 on May 17 2016 12:34:12 AM

2016-05-16

"Arrived well packaged & well within estimated timeframe. Office was not installed as I had understood all software would have been. More significantly, DVD/BluRay player did not work. Contacted PC Specialist & an excellent, very competent guy (Richard) took control & sorted things. Have noticed a definite 'flicker' when viewing you tube tutorial - not present on my other PC. Yesterday while using Photoshop elements screen went blank & message 'display driver stopped responding & has recovered' - a few minutes later it did! Has never happened before to me & I have been using elements for years. Sound is poor, wrongly I believe, there is a sticker on the Laptop suggesting 'Sound Blaster Cinema 2' is installed - I did not pay for this & do not believe it is installed. The touchpad is not always responsive - a time lag is frequent, then cursor operates ok. The included manual is clearly generic. Maybe these are teething issues & the machine will settle down! If not I will send it back & allow 'experts' to sort it "

This review was modified by DGDixon on May 16 2016 10:10:53 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!