Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

The SkyFire V 14", model + delivery

"A powerful and lightweight 14" laptop for cpu-intensive tasks. Runs relatively cool and haven't throttled yet anywhere. Successfully accepted archlinux, and all systems are working - even the hybrid-gpu model where most problem usually emerge. The model really could use a better display, though. I knew what to expect when customizing and looking at the only available panel option.

The speed of the whole process was excellent. Building and delivery to Finland happened all very quickly under just one week after placing the order. Was honestly expecting to wait at least a month for anything to happen at all.

This review was modified by erjep on May 02 2016 11:08:34 AM

2016-05-02

Great Laptop, Service and Price!

"I recently bought a Defiance II and for it's price I'd have to pay double to get it elsewhere!

The service buying the purchasing process was extremely helpful and ultimately letting me know the build process and the areas I can upgrade myself once I received the laptop was what made up my mind to buy.

The updates as the machine goes through the build, test phase was very welcoming and kept me informed with how my order was progressing.

I'd highly recommend PC Specialist to anyone considering buying a computer.

This review was modified by Ste05 on May 02 2016 03:52:17 AM

Excellent Service & Quality

"Used PC Specialist for long time many many years and never fail to provide high levels of service and quality. Consistently reliable and think ahead regarding customers needs for pc specs and things that won't match the selection is always great. It's nice to see a company that is progressive in it's thinking towards it's customers and how they can deliver the best quality and service, an ethos I am in sync with. Thank you."

This review was modified by GXINFO on May 02 2016 01:33:53 AM

My sisters computer

"My sister has been trying to play games on a cheap all in one pc for years now and has hated it, so when we received her pc from pc specialist she was ecstatic. The pc itself is awesome, it funs perfectly and with no problems.
The website allowed me to design the pc with ease, especially with its "chose your game feature" and the assembly/delivery was fast and efficient

This review was modified by Harrycatt on May 02 2016 12:54:14 AM

Great service & build

"This was the second time I have ordered a PC from PC Specialist & the service was just as good as the first time. the build quality of the PC was perfect with all the cables **** out of the way behind the motherboard. They kept me up to date with the build & when it was despatched it was well protected in the box with the padded air pockets & the foam bag inside to keep all the components safe & secure. I have had other PC's from other companies in the past but none have had the build & service quality that PC Specialist have. "

This review was modified by Banzibaby on May 01 2016 07:43:16 PM

Great!

"Got a Cosmo IV, the laptop was great value and I can't fault it.
It is very powerful, it stays cool, it looks good and it feels sturdy.
I will be ordering again in the future.

This review was modified by Adam_K on May 01 2016 01:59:24 PM

Amazing service, amazing product

"Everything arrived in a timely manor, all up and running and no issues after a few weeks of use! Only wish I could have brought more upgrades."

This review was modified by TylerI94 on May 01 2016 07:50:52 AM

Awesomenesses

"5 stars for days!
From order to delivery took 7 working days which considering the product was amazingly fast. The product itself is just perfect and I am beyond satisfied with every aspect of my business with PC Specialists.

This review was modified by Bob2097 on April 30 2016 11:39:09 PM

Just the thing I needed

"I am extremely happy with my new computer. This is just the thing I needed. Fast and reliable. Smooth operation. The pleasure of working is cannot be compared with any computer I have been using so far. I highly recommend PC Specialist - you satisfaction is they priority."

This review was modified by Ania_B on April 30 2016 10:09:48 PM

2016-04-30

I always use PC Specialist.

"Good prices, great build quality, easy to use website, prompt delivery and excellent customer service. Everything you'd expect and hope for when purchasing a custom built PC. "

This review was modified by Billl420 on April 30 2016 09:15:43 PM

2016-04-30

Simple and easy to order, amazing experience!

"Ordered my Laptop (17.3" Cosmos IV) with a few changes from the default settings and got it 6 days later - didn't expect it to be that quick at all! The ordering process was simple and easy for someone with little knowledge of compatibility and parts like me and I appreciated the transparency of the process of building and dispatching the Laptop a lot. The appearance is really smooth and smart and the performance flawless with the games I've tested so far. It starts up and is ready to use in less than 10 seconds and is really fast overall. I haven't gotten a new computer or laptop in over 6 years and was dreading a lot of complications but I genuinely enjoyed the experience of using PCSpecialist throughout, it was nothing but excitement. 10/10 would recommend!"

This review was modified by diriagoly on April 30 2016 02:59:08 PM

2016-04-30

Great Service and Perfomance!

"The service was most helpful, emailing every time the order had entered a new phase. The order was placed on the 7th and dispatched by the 19th of April. Also allowed for great flexibility in delivery dates when needed to be changed. New desktop PC is running smoothly without any problems."

This review was modified by Valourous on April 30 2016 10:11:19 AM

Speedy custom mini VR PC in less than a week

"I had friends coming over who wanted to see my VR set-up after the pub. Rather than break my back lugging a massive tower PC downstairs (where I have space for VR), I looked for a powerful mini PC that could take a spare Titan X, but only had a week. PC Specialist delivered in 4 days.
A few components knocked loose in delivery, but once popped back into place, up and running in an hour. No broken back, light weight mini PC I can hide away to be tidy.

This review was modified by TheBrokenToilet on April 30 2016 03:51:26 AM

2016-04-28

Fantastic new gaming PC, it's ace!

"Great service, great communication and great price. This is the second time I've purchased a PC from PC Specialist and I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by DanGregorious on April 28 2016 02:24:50 PM

2016-04-27

Returning Customer Still Happy

"When my last Laptop died a death two years ago I decided to trust PC Specialist with my order, and I have been using it every day since then. This kind of use really challenges a laptop.

Therefore I decided to replace it and upgrade a few things at the same time. Having decided on a spec, I looked at quite a few suppliers, but in the end the price and previous service I'd had at PC Specialists made re-ordering through them a no-brainer!

The information supplied during the build process (even the name of the person responsible for each stage) and the promptness of delivery was also a great selling point.

Ordering spares and other additionals is also very easy as all orders are kept easily accessible from the account page and the old order links through to the appropriate spare parts.

This review was modified by NickCharsley on April 27 2016 02:16:44 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!