Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

"Configuration page reloads occasionally so need to reselect, can be a pain as it can take a while tinkering with the many options. Comparing to other resellers when attempting to compare like-for-like builds and clevo chassis, for a 1060 gpu the price was several hundred cheaper. Second purchase, and will again"

2017-06-25

2nd PC I Order from this Company

"It's the 2nd Computer I order from PC Specialist and I'm not disappointed my first one still working perfectly and now that my partner needed a computer I didn't hesitate to turning to PC Specialist once more, this second PC even came earlier then I anticipated. Highly Recommended for a Custom PC Build, they will Assemble and Test before dispatching so you won't get a clunky build where it's all on you, everything is prepared for us to enjoy our custom built PC. Keep up the good work PC Specialist!"

2017-06-24

Value for money

"Good customer service when advice was needed. Fast and painless delivery."

2017-06-23

2nd Computer from PC Specialist

"This is my second computer i have ordered from them in 6 years from my first back in 2011 and my new one in 2017.

back then i bought a mid spec one and now i have bought a high spec one.

Website is easy to use by asking what you want by pre built to what type of budget PC / laptop / All-in-one / Liquid Series / an Overclocked PC / a Work Station or a VR ready PC. But a VR Ready PC can be under one of the previous categories if you select the right hardware.

i have bought a Intel / Nvidia for the 2nd time under the Top Spec Core computers under the PC configure / Intel make as each section will give you different parts. this depends on what you are going to use the computer for as different hardware costs different prices and you may not need the most powerful system to do what you want.

But from the selecting parts menu if will give you all the different components to choose from the Case to the CPU / Mobo all the way down to say PCi-E cards (sound / Wireless cards) and Hard Drives on the M.2 or PCi-E Slots.

also if u like a case and want certain parts the website also tells you that the Case cannot install disk drives or fan controllers and other things as well as if you choose a high watt power supply that you dont have enough power or too much power left so it would recommend you to drop a PSU. but if you are going to upgrade in the near future you should stick to a higher one.

they also give you the option to buy other things like monitors, extra cables, external hard drives, chairs and a variety off other things to go with your computer as well.

the most recommended thing is about the warranty £5 is a really good deal for the 1 Year of collect and return, 1 year parts and 3 years of labour. then the price goes up a bit for the other options 2 years to 3 years but if you are going to buy a really high end spec then what is the harm in spending more if a part decides to die within 3 years say that £600-£700 graphics card you would be saving like £500 as you would probably want a new high end card which you would have to shell out the same amount of money either way.

i also ordered the Fast track service for 5 days. i ordered it before i went to work on my night shift and in the morning they started working on it. Was ordered on the Monday night and i received it on the Thursday. where they started work on Tuesday morning through pro production and build to Test and QC to Being Dispatch on the Wednesday.

The day After i sent in a question to there support staff about asking where the windows 10 key was as i had windows 7 and had the sticker stuck onto my case and thought windows 10 would of been the same. but it wasn't and they sent a message within the same day saying exactly what they done with it and said they inserted the key within the BIOS.

i would order from them again but wont be for probably about the same time as my last pc within the 6 year gap or if my computer dies after 3 years after the warranty expires

The Pricing for components are priced competitively

Great service!

"Excellent service and fast turn around. Would definitely recommend!"

not satisfactory

"gaming laptop ,not happy at all but least i got my money back..I think they just overwork themselves they need slow down or employ a few more people."

Excellent

"Bought a high end laptop from them - good service and very happy with it. Have a lot of confidence in the machine as I know they have tested it well before shipping it to me."

Great purchase.

"Fair pricing, quick dispatch/build time and constant updates left me a satisfied customer."

Perfection

"Using the website was easy, the options were fantastic and every step was monitored and fed back to me.

Even after the construction i was being notified of delivery, plus when my parcel wasn't delivered PC Specialist contacted DPD and ordered a new delivery on the same day.

Perfection all round

Gaming Laptop

"I had been looking around at many websites for a new gaming laptop and PC specialist was the more reasonable priced and user friendly website, the build times was about 7 days once it had been process by they're team which is very good cause i'm personal terrible at waiting for something that I really want. Once getting the laptop it runs like a dream and not having any issue's with it. "

PC Specialist

"Got good updates on the progress and regular emails when the building of the machine took place and each stage afterwards."

2017-06-18

Great site, great laptop

"I used to order from Dell as you could customise the laptop, but they seemed to stop this and only gave you mediocre products at premium prices. PCSpecialist allowed me to customise everything I wanted, with lots of different options, and at competitive prices. The laptop took over a week to arrive, but was worth the wait. The build quality is fantastic and the laptop is great.
Their web site is easy to use and provides plenty of information about the components you're adding, although it's a good idea to do a bit of external research as there's so many options. They supply everything from "basic" components right through to high-end bits.
My only complaint? The caps lock key doesn't have a light on it. Other than that I'm very happy and would order from PCSpecialist again.

2017-06-13

Quick service, great build

"An easy to use service that allowed me to build a custom PC, and the fast track production and postage option meant it was delivered within the weak."

2017-06-12

Only just got the new build but everything appears to be great! Good spec at a good price

"website is easy to navigate and price can't be beat
they got it shipped very quickly too

2017-06-12

Outstanding service

"Prior to placing an order, I asked a couple of questions and these were all answered in a timely manner and gave me the answers I needed.
Once I had placed the order, I was impressed not only with the ongoing updates about the state of my order (many other companies could learn from this!) but also the speed in which my order was progressed from initial order to being at my house.
On the whole, a great experience and I am most certainly ordering from them again.

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!