Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

2016-02-06

Excellent service and excellent laptop.

"Beautiful laptop and excellent service, will be recommending to friends and family, you have to wait a while for the product to arrive however that comes with the territory of custom machines."

This review was modified by llammaman on February 06 2016 10:57:55 AM

Very Happy

"This is the 2nd time I have ordered a new desktop PC from PC Specialist. The first PC lasted me 5 years without any hardware upgrades, as a very heavy user I'm pretty impressed with that.

I am not massively techy but love being able to choose what goes into the PC on the website, everything is clear and if your unsure what something is then there is a little help tab to explain it all.

So second time round ordering my PC and it was as smooth sailing as the first time. Communication notifications via email about the stages the PC build is in are very good. I had one issue where the case i chose wasnt going to be quite good enough to allow sufficient cooling, but one phonecall from someone at PC Specialist had it sorted out within minutes.

Very happy with the PC, (its a beast compared to my last one) and very happy with the whole process from choosing through to final delivery and setting up.

just right

"arrived faster than expected and is exactly what i wanted....works a dream"

2016-02-05

Good quality service; friendly operators.

"Overal it has been a good experience from ordering to receiving my Lafite II ultrabook. I was kept updated at all times about my order and when I called them about my order, the man I spoke to was really helpful and gave me exact answers. I appreciate that :)"

This review was modified by AdrianaSol on February 05 2016 03:00:26 AM

2016-02-04

Music Production PC

"PC Specialist provided an excellent service from putting together a quote, regular communications about the progress of the build, and delivery was very fast (I was able to track exactly where my PC was and exact delivery time). For a custom built machine, the waiting time was quite good. Will use again."

This review was modified by alanmoore61 on February 04 2016 03:51:02 AM

2016-02-03

Best price/performance

"Purchased an Pc customised by myself with the parts i wanted.
Best price / performance ratio
Kindly recommend!

This review was modified by CristiStan on February 03 2016 01:08:58 PM

Certainly a 'Specialist' service

"All that needs to be said is PC SPecialist does what it says on the tin. Truely a quailty service.
Easy to use website, customize your build and prompts for incompatability. Great commuinication throughout the process from order to delivery, and of course great prices, highly competative and lower than most other sites. The pc its is excellent and shows the quality and skill put into it. Many thx for the excellent service and top quality product. I will definitely be coming back for my next upgrade or new build.

This review was modified by Crash2.79 on February 01 2016 03:51:50 PM

fantastic computer

"thank you pc specialist for my computer its fantastic and running like clock work, my husband is over the moon with it. was a quick and quality build and fantastic service."

This review was modified by tima746 on February 01 2016 01:50:57 PM

Reliably Fast

"I couldn't praise PC Specialist any less than 5 stars, I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, with the help of my son. By the following friday, my new pc was being set up, in my computer room. My old pc had regenerated as many times as Doctor Who, over the years, but it was time to lay it to rest. My new pc, is faster, quieter, more reliable than my old one. I would like to thank the staff at PC Specialist, for their speedy delivery."

2016-01-31

got game!

"After the unthinkable happened just before Christmas and my trusty rig popped her clogs, i was able to get back to my productivity (and my gaming) very quickly thanks to a stellar service from PCspecialist...the "build your own" section was very easy to use and it was very clear what i was getting. The delivery was brilliant, They even delivered to my work for ease and it came vary safely packaged. Ive had the computer for a few weeks now and i am extremely happy with it. build quality is great...nice and clean. and all the documents and spare bits were sent with it...stellar service all round."

2016-01-30

Great service.

"The ordering process was very straightforward. I bough a laptop, was able to select exactly the specification I wanted, and this was built and desptached quickly. PC Specialist communicated every two days about the progress of the order, and in the end beat their own time estimates. The price was also a good one. I would whole-heartedly recommend."

This review was modified by CaptainNemoDeProfundis on January 30 2016 03:31:43 AM

2016-01-29

"Great service all round, would definitely shop here in the future, do not hesitate to buy a product from PC Specialist well worth it "

This review was modified by tomandrews on January 29 2016 06:55:02 AM

2016-01-29

Top range PC at low price

"Would definitely recommend PC Specialists, very cheap and very fast delivery. Will be coming here in the future when I upgrade!"

This review was modified by Liz.McL on January 29 2016 04:51:21 AM

Excellent value for money

"This is now my second PC purchased from PC Specialist and again I am extremely satisfied with both the quality of the build and the speed of dispatch."

This review was modified by sorfildor on January 29 2016 04:44:28 AM

2016-01-28

Cheap yet quality laptop

"I was a bit sceptical to start with as the high end gaming laptop worked out a good £400+ cheaper than the equivalent from Alienware or overclockers. 2 weeks in and I'm loving it. Build amd quality were great and updates during the process were fantastic. Definitely recommended!"

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!