Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

2016-07-22

My First PC, And How Easy The Process Was.

"I planned on originally buying from another retailer but had to change last minute because they had radically upped they're prices due to (As I Was Told) Brexit; So at the last minute a trusted friend said that whenever they buy things for PC, they use PC specialist; Whilst initially skeptical I checked out the website and was extremely surprised, Firstly they have a clear menu when building a rig for you, it provides every possible thing you could think (Including Peripherals) of needing for a PC.

I selected fast build track which listed that they would send the PC out for delivery in 3 days otherwise extra money spent would be refunded and I would get the standard 5 day build rate; I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did they build my PC and send it off in 3 days, they did it well and thoroughly; Cables came neat inside the case, and the actual shipping it was sent in had many element to insure that it would be in good quality, both internally and externally.

Finally I would say that overall I am happy with my purchase, it beat the other retailer by £100 with better components and was sent to me fast, I firmly intend on buying from them again exclusively in the future.

This review was modified by Craegon on July 22 2016 09:48:37 PM

2016-07-18

The 17.3 Octane II Pro

"A very well put together laptop and excellent value for money. Laptop is very fast and under load the fan is a bit noisy, but in fairness there's a lot crammed inside and it's not a problem for me. Contrary to what the helpdesk say, you can set this laptop up as Raid 0. Whether or not this yields any performance improvement with SSD drives is arguable, but it does work. Very quick delivery time. Will definitely use again. "

This review was modified by Pottsy on July 18 2016 07:58:12 AM

2016-07-13

Gone phishing (catch-y title)

"Laptop arrived in perfect time and delighted with product.
Keyboard - check
Laptop - check
Signed into Steam - check
Gamer ready - check
Teenager occupied - check

CAD Design and Gaming Laptop

"I was looking for a new laptop capable of cad design work for my professional kitchen, bedroom and bathroom design software and also capable of playing games for my son like GTA V, Battlefield, Titanfall and others.
This laptop just flies when running my cad software, before on my old laptop when i wanted to render a HD picture I'd be waiting about 10 minutes, now its done in less than a minute. It just breezes through playing games and as its the nvidia card it can stream games to my nvidia tablet which is linked to the television. My son plays GTA on the TV at over 70fps and i can still do work on the laptop and everyone is happy.
I set myself a max budget and minimum requirements and i'm pleased to say that i was able to up my requirements and still come within my budget. The whole order process is really simple with a great range of options for my build specification. All through the build process i was kept updated with its progress. Delivery was on schedule and the laptop was well packaged and protected.
I would definitely buy from PC Specialist again and i wouldnt hesitate to recommend them.
The only negative i can find is that one of the little stickers isnt quite straight (joke).

2016-07-11

High quality and speedy delivery

"Fantastic service! Laptop is great quality, was put together quickly and delivered efficiently! I was a bit apprehensive about using pcspecialist at first, as I had never heard of them and was going on recommendation, however I would happily use them again. I will most definitely be recommending them to friends and family. "

This review was modified by Screed24 on July 11 2016 09:46:13 AM

14" Enigma VI - Review

"A very sleek and nice looking laptop with great build quality.

I installed Ubuntu 14.04 onto it and thus didn't need Windows so the total price was
only £327 which is excellent for the specifications.

The screen is vibrant and has good viewing angles.

As can be found in other reviews the main downside of this laptop is the trackpad. I would not
recommend using it without a mouse. The trackpad briefly stops responding sometimes
and left clicks don't always work the first time around.

Overall I am very satisfied with this laptop, as it fulfils my needs:

- Cheap with reasonable specifications
- Good for viewing documents due to the nice screen
- Portable

The laptop arrived on time and the customisation process was simple.

This review was modified by divannarmi on July 11 2016 04:10:28 AM

bedroom bliss

"thanks guys i now have a happy wife who doesnt think im a downstairs nomad.I have a shiny new sli vortex laptop and can play in bed now......

kind regards L.Smith

2016-07-10

just the best !

"My new laptop (Ultranote III) is exactly what I want. Very speed, light and beautiful. The delivery is a bit expensive (I live in Italy) but it took just a week and pcspecialist email me at every step of it.

This review was modified by hayt on July 10 2016 11:32:59 PM

2016-07-10

good laptop for a great price

"Ultra Note III, it is a great small laptop ... I didnt expeced but it is quite fast, photoshop open almost instantly (i5-6200U with 8gb RAM no graphic card)."

2016-07-09

Brilliant service, few hiccups.

"Setting up the PC was quick and easy, things that wasn't going to work they will tell you on checkout. So I ordered my pc from them with a 3 day dispatch. So on the third day I was surprised to not get an email saying it was dispatched and was very disappointed, on the fourth day they dispatched it and delivered the next day. Their customer service sorted a refund on the dispatch turning it from a 3 day to a 5 day - brilliant. My computer arrived with pre-installed windows 10 home (which I didn't order with no code). So it made it trickier to install my own copy. Now the machine finally set up working perfectly loved it - till it BSOD on me a few times. Not bothered about sending it back, as I'm still testing it making sure it's fine (had a couple after, but none for a few days now) its not crashed since I changed a setting in the BIOS AI tweaker back to Auto. The machine is great and well built. "

This review was modified by thomas_austin96 on July 09 2016 07:42:09 PM

2016-07-01

Great experience

"I bought recently Nvidia K1 Shield from PC_Specialist. Initially I was a bit concerned about delivery times, but the shop proved me wrong, since they delivered it very fast and in a very good packaging. I was also satisfied by the level of communication as I was being kept informed about my order dispatch and delivery times. Overall great experience"

This review was modified by nmaroud on July 01 2016 01:02:06 PM

2016-06-30

Brilliant service

"I have ordered with pc specialist before so I knew I would not be disappointed when I wanted to purchase a new laptop. The ordering process is easy and intuitive so I knew exactly what I was getting.
The zero percent interest payment made the finance option a great deal and I advise everyone to make the most of this offer!! Just make sure you pay the full total before 12 months so you do not incur any extra charges!
Thank you very much!! Also I wanted to praise the customer support for helping me when I had a few queries that I wanted answers for!!

Best regards

Gary

This review was modified by Puducu2 on June 30 2016 02:27:02 PM

2016-06-27

Dependable as always

"PC delivered in good state, and no problems. "

This review was modified by horza66 on June 27 2016 10:09:40 AM

2016-06-26

Great Prices and Delivery

"The PC itself had the best price of I've seen of other machines of this caliber.
It arrived in 3 working days, well padded, undamaged, and functioning as it should.

This review was modified by Danbourine on June 26 2016 08:02:17 AM

2016-06-26

click click boom headshot!

"I brought this laptop for gaming and do security research on, its capable of playing games like outlast, WoW and overwatch on max graphics whilst at the same time running 2 virtual machines in the background, just what I needed :)"

This review was modified by 0xcthulu on June 26 2016 07:10:49 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!