Stores > PC Specialist

Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

2016-09-19

exactly what I expected

"My order was quickly executed and delivered on time. All the constituent parts of this laptop are in conformity with the order. The laptop works great.
Offer "PC Specialist" is much better than any store and this is thanks to the possibility to select individual parts such as hard disk, memory card and so on. I was not disappointed. Thank you.

This review was modified by ZbigniewPasternak on September 19 2016 02:57:44 AM

Father's New System

"Ordered a new system from PC Specialist for my father as a gift having used them before to purchace my own system. Once again top class service and computer, which arrived safe sound and in full working order when it was supposed to. Again I was happy with their service and my father is over the moon with his brand new system."

Satisfactory service

"Would have got the fifth star but for a small amount of unwanted trial software"

The Lamborghini of PCs

"My first PC came from PC Specialist, so when it came time to look for my next PC I knew exactly where to go. Putting together your own set-up is easy as the website is extremely user friendly, and the frequent updates throughout the building, testing and shipping process are very reassuring. As to the PC itself, it runs like an absolute dream. Unlike other PC stores it does not come laden with bloatware and if you need to remove anything it can be done with ease. The fan barely makes any noise while keeping everything cool. The monitor is wonderful, an absolute bargain and I can already see myself upgrading to a dual monitor set up as the bezels are so slim! All in all, I am thrilled with my purchase and in the distant future when I may need to upgrade again I'll definitely return to PC Specialist."

This review was modified by kathfraser123 on September 18 2016 03:36:13 AM

Is this catchy enough?

"Never done business with PCSpecialist before but they came highly recommended by a few friends, chose what I wanted and they built it. Even if you don't know what you're doing, they won't make you feel stupid. choose all your hardware and your case and they build it. I paid for a three day build and that's what I got. Dead chuffed. I got my PC for gaming and that is all I've been doing, I'm sure some people even think I am actually dead. Will be recommending them to everyone from now on. "

This review was modified by BobRossiL on September 15 2016 11:46:51 AM

Fantastic laptop great quality

"We received fantastic service experience throughout the whole purchase. There is plenty of easy to use derstand information which explains the difference in component to. We saw Ed over £300 on high street stores prices. We were kept fully informed at each stage of the process and our laptop arrived on time and very well packaged for protection. Would highly recommend of specialist to anyone looking for a computer."

2016-09-15

Fantastic new gaming laptop.

"I bought the 15.6" Defiance II gaming laptop and the Samsung ultra thin DVD writer. The laptop is fantastic and has surpassed my gaming needs, I mainly play Elite Dangerous and on my previous laptop, which was able to run the game, the graphics and the running of the game was ok, now on my 15.6" Defiance II, the game runs amazingly. The in game graphics are stunning now."

This review was modified by Paul7414 on September 15 2016 03:28:44 AM

2016-09-12

Best PC builders

"PC specialists are the best custom PC builders. My PC came in the estimated time and came with the exact specs I ordered and it was ready to plug in and use. It is better than building a PC because you can the specs you want without knowing how to build a custom PC."

This review was modified by harpreet881 on September 12 2016 12:46:17 PM

2016-09-12

swift speedy delivery

"So excited about my new pc. Delivery was faster than I expected especially as the computer was built for me. Thanks for packing the pc well so the components inside were well protected. Smooth transaction and no probs found yet with the pc. Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by Dee0110 on September 12 2016 05:01:06 AM

2016-09-08

Very snazzy

"The computer i received looked absulutely gorgeous quality lights and the cable management was pristine. Would definately recconend this service if you have knowlegde but no skill."

This review was modified by georgiaheales on September 08 2016 11:38:54 PM

2016-09-08

Perfect

"Well what can I say apart from excellent service from start to finish, very easy ordering it was really straightforward, and when I wanted to change my delivery address last minute customer services were really helpful. I'm really happy with my laptop, its exactly how I wanted it to be. All I can say is a big thank you and I will be recommending you to my friends & colleagues.
Thanks for a great service.

This review was modified by ljholt07 on September 08 2016 09:52:15 AM

2016-09-07

Recommended

"I ordered a laptop from PC Specialist and it was dispatched within 10 working days. When I received the laptop I had to install some drivers that I expected to already be installed on my laptop, however other than that the laptop was as expected. The communication from PC Specialist was very good throughout the process. "

This review was modified by KieranT23 on September 07 2016 04:14:34 PM

2016-09-06

The Laptop I have always wanted

"I ordered this laptop for the preparations of going to university and now that I have it, I am extremely pleased with the computer and will be more than powerful enough to handle high end computing and 3D modelling. The Laptop arrived within the predicted time frame and the overall service of being kept informed with what stage the laptop's construction was at was excellent."

2016-09-06

Three in a row for PC Specialist

"After ordering to bespoke PC base station configurations, thought I would try a Laptop. PC Specialist once again didn't fail us. Great service and good product. Laptop with lots of RAM and a docking station. All good from placing order to receiving the boxed product."

2016-09-05

Excellent

"Ordered a laptop and it arrived quickly. It's fantastic, much quicker than my old one and is perfetc fro my needs."

This review was modified by Laneo99 on September 05 2016 05:24:44 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!