Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

2016-06-20

Perfection from start to finish

"This is the second PC that I have bought from PC Specialists and it will not be the last. From start to finish the service has been excellent. I find the website easy to use and very comprehensive in terms of choice and back up information. I did phone to clarify a particular point and again received a prompt and helpful reply. The PC was ordered on a Tuesday afternoon and arrive on Friday afternoon. I did pay the extra for a quick build and delivery but this turn round exceeded my expectations. The machine was packaged very well and I had no problem in assembling it. Everything worked first time. Throughout this transaction PC Specialists kept me informed every step on the way. I very rarely write reviews but felt the need to write this one."

This review was modified by davegriff on June 20 2016 02:29:06 AM

Extremely good service

"They were helpful before ordering, continual updates on progress once I had ordered, the system was delivered earlier than expected and the setup was very simple. Very impressive from start to finish"

This review was modified by Smpies on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

They do the business

"They took a bit of time shipping my SHIELD tablet but then again they are called PC specialist not TABLET specialist.

This review was modified by Zat0ichi on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

The Silent Beast

"The Octane II Pro is the single most enjoyable Computer Experience I have ever had. The super fast internal storage means this laptop blows away every other machine I have ever used, including workstations in VFX studios costing many times the price. I can read high res EXR sequences and edit 4k Raw footage in real-time. And the best part? The laptop barely makes a sound. I was expecting whirring fan noise, but even under load everything stays quiet - meaning no distractions!

The only oddity is a strange fault with the trackpad which means it glides unexpectedly. I reported this soon after receiving the laptop, but PC specialist have yet to respond more than a month later!

This review was modified by dantehr on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-17

Strike 3

"received the 3rd PC from PC Specialist and once again the service has been top notch. the quality of the products though may be an issue for them(it might be too good) my main gaming pc is now 5 years old and running like a dream so don't need to replace it yet!! I would urge anyone to take out their extended warranty and aftercare as they really do look after you. thanks very much.
Ian

This review was modified by cossie257 on June 17 2016 06:15:49 AM

2016-06-15

Speedy efficient service and a quality build

"Ordered over a bank holiday weekend a top end skyline desktop PC. Order received by the following Friday. Build quality and packaging were excellent. Highly recommend this company."

2016-06-13

Monitor adapter not included

"I bought my last computer from Dino PC. This time I tried PC Specialists. It arrived after 7 days. I set up the computer. The instructions said I needed a DVI-VGA adapter. One was not supplied. I had to borrow my son’s. After that Bank Holiday weekend I went to Currys/PC World to buy one. It cost me £12.99p and the store gave me the wrong adapter (I am not an expert). I had to take it back. One hour, 8 miles of fuel and £12.99 (an approximate £20 cost to me) was spent, because PC Specialists did not supply a small adapter, which no doubt they manufacture or purchase for pence. Having spent £600 on a computer I expected it to include everything I needed for it to work. If this is policy, I think it is really bad not to include an adapter. If it was a mistake then their quality control leaves a lot to be desired. Either way, excitement turned to disappointment, I am some £20 out of pocket and I advise everyone reading this to look at Dino PC and Currys/PC World before buying from PC Specialists. I was very disappointed. I also found it difficult to post a review on their site."

This review was modified by JW-473 on June 13 2016 04:45:33 AM

2016-06-13

Excellent and precise

"Always a pleasure to use PC Specialist, lovely people to speak to on the phone and so easy to re-order previous builds of machines. We are now suing these instead of purchasing off-the-shelf Dell machines. Machines are high quality and are delivered very fast.

Overall extremely reliable and professional service

This review was modified by OpenEnergi on June 13 2016 12:51:49 AM

2016-06-10

Powerful custom PC - all as expected

"PC arrived in good time, and all as expected - performs as expected too, i.e. very well! I'd highly recommend this site, they've got a good (but not overwhelming) range of all the best parts to choose from, and couldn't find a better price elsewhere. The only reason I've given 4 stars not 5 is the front case fan is very noisy (and seems to be getting gradually worse since it was delivered about two weeks ago) - however I am hoping customer services will be able to help here - if so, I'll happily bump this up to a 5 star review.

EDIT: just upgraded to 5 stars as the noisy fan was replaced with minimum fuss - I can now recommend the customer services too!

This review was modified by alligatorlizard on June 21 2016 01:31:41 PM

2016-06-08

extremly satisfied

"very happy with the product I have purchased, I am a repeat customer and am always happy with what I have received from PC Specialist"

2016-06-03

Amazing

"This computer is amazing and i am so glad that i got it"

This review was modified by Jennyf1948 on June 03 2016 12:06:48 PM

2016-05-30

Customised, Quick, Efficient!

"I liked the website and the options for customising my system, which was all very clear. The process of assembing the PC was very quick and I received notifications at the key points. Delivery was also handled efficiently, I received the machine wiithin a week of placing the order. Up and running within minutes. Who could ask for more?"

This review was modified by 8sunridge on May 30 2016 06:29:14 AM

2016-05-30

New laptop order

"I ordered a custom built laptop from PC specialist a few years previously at the recommendation of one of my more tech-oriented friends and it served me well for quite some time so when I decided it was time for an upgrade i knew who I was going to go back to. The new laptop was made to my specification and arrived in good time undamaged. Now that I have had a chance to test it I can confirm it is exactly what I was after and would thoroughly recommend others to try PC specialist in the future."

This review was modified by sindane on May 30 2016 05:28:14 AM

2016-05-29

Incredible Build at an Incredbile Price with an Incredible Build Speed!!

"This is the second PC I've had from PC Specialist, this one was for my son. The fact that I went back there for my second PC purchase says a lot!!
As always, I was able to customise my PC with the components I wanted at a good price compared with other sites I looked at. The PC was ready to ship by the 4th working day and arrived on the 5th working day via DPD, which is my favourite delivery service. This was considerably quicker than my first PC but they clearly state their estimated delivery times based on current demand and these differ.
I honestly couldn't fault the service and will definitely come back when I need a new PC or want to upgrade either of our current builds!

This review was modified by CarrierBag on May 29 2016 02:56:28 PM

2016-05-29

Fantastic product

"Product arrived safe and well packed building took only over a 7 day which for a laptop is very fast, build quality is great and looks fantastic

This review was modified by Peter19911 on May 31 2016 05:10:45 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!