Stores > PC Specialist

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10

Awesome job

"I am very happy with the quality of the work"

This review was modified by ev237 on August 22 2016 03:42:40 PM

Really helpful

"When I was choosing the parts for my new rig I decided to check out PC specialist to see the difference in price. The difference was that small I decided to let professionals build it for me and I'm so glad I did. I paid a little extra to get a case with a window and the whole rig looks amazing espically with my asus strix x99 motherboard. After I ordered my PC I needed to make a few a few amendments so I ran up and spoke to Profuction team member Richard Dowds who sorted things out hassle free. I paid for the 5 day fast track on my order which I can't recommend enough. I Would give my whole experience with PC specialist 10/10 from ordering right up till I turned it on for the first time. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends in the future."

This review was modified by DonProject on August 22 2016 06:23:42 AM

The Specialists.

"Excellent choices, simple ordering process and a very speedy service. Very happy with the finished product and the standard of build is excellent. They even managed to incorporate my slightly out of nrom requests within the build."

Gaming laptop for 1100 euros

"This laptop was much better than I expected, running all my games on high on at least 150+ fps. It's extremely quiet when doing gaming and browsing. Also, the option to change the brightness on the keyboard is great for different times during the day."

2016-08-21

Ok I will give it a shot!

"Gave great reccomendations while picking what was needed within the laptop for it to finction at its best while also offering easy upgrade options dependant on what I could afford and what I was willing to pay. Maybe lacks a little information on what everything means/does for those not quite into the whole pc building area but google does an ok job at filling in that gap. Overall very satisfied with the laptop so far with no complains other than for some reason my headset does not seem to work 100% of the time, not sure why it does this, whether it is the headsets fault or the laptops but hey I can live with that."

Excellent laptop, excellent service

"This is my second laptop from PC Specialist and once again the choice was superb. I managed to get exactly the laptop I wanted. Ordering was simple and the advice I received on what was the best for my requirements was excellent. I ordered it on the Monday and I got it on the Friday."

2016-08-20

Qucik delivery, reliable contact, power pc is a beast

"1st time ordering from pc specialist and I have to say it's been very smooth. The pc actually arrived earlier than I was expecting which was great. The pc itself is set up exactly how I specified and thus far has been rock solid for my audio daw requirements. "

This review was modified by ShangoV on August 20 2016 11:46:28 PM

2016-08-17

New Defiance Laptop

"Very powerful new laptop - i7, 32G, SSD + M2 drives - fastest thing I could get in a portable 14" footprint. It's fast and completely silent if just surfing the web or similar.

However, spin up the GPU on a game a just watch it fly. You just can't buy a branded laptop with this much power for this little cash.

2016-08-15

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Thank you for your excellent service, very quick delivery and I was kept informed of progress all the time the computers were being built and tested. "

2016-08-13

Gynt , or Sweet Music

"Setting parameters for new system was greatly aided by flow in ordering with advice on overall configuration offered at final order point. Order proceeded swiftly and was despatched two days ahead of schedule. The one sour note was the number of emails, personally would have preferred one on day before delivery and then the one showing time for delivery.
Setup was relatively easy but would say tightness of casing nuts suggested machine and most consumers would struggle to release manually. A minor point, case came with plastic detailing not inserted, why?
Overall build etc seems good, Windows 10 may be another matter.
Personally I would recommend this supplier to any user.

2016-08-11

Highly recommend

"Great service - CS team was helpful advising on best specs. Great delivery service - respecting deadlines"

2016-08-08

Good Prices & Very Fast Turnaround

"I've now had 2 laptops from PCSpecialist and they have both functioned flawlessly. The turnaround was quick both times which is quite good considering the testing. The laptops themselves are also great due to the huge amount of customizability available.

Customer service could do with being friendlier, always seems like I am talking to a robot but they have resolved any issues I had each time.

2016-08-08

Blown away

"The only thing that has upset me about ordering a PC from you is that I didn't try you guys years ago! Fantastic machine. I couldn't believe the build quality when I opened the case up. And it's blisteringly fast and completely free of preinstalled crapware. You have a new convert, though it may be a while before this beast needs upgrading."

This review was modified by shaunluke on August 08 2016 03:12:48 AM

2016-08-07

Good service, few issues

"Overall satisfied, only issue is that I had asked customer support whether the monitors came with cables and they said yes (as I didn't know whether to order additional cables) but they didn't realise that my delivery was to Spain where cables are different. Also, the monitors came with VGA which my PC didn't have any ports for - I think that's something else they could have caught ... I had to buy a bunch of cables separately in the end, for some this is a minor nuisance but I found it inconvenient at the time.

That said, everything came well packaged without any damages whatsoever. I used the 5 day fast track service and in 2 days my build was done and dispatched.

DPD took a week to deliver (to Spain) which was disappointing compared to PC Specialist's speed but I understand this is outside of their control.

TL;DR would use again.

This review was modified by RobertoES on August 07 2016 09:16:51 PM

2016-08-07

Went like clockwork

"Easy building of the desired spec, competitive pricing and efficient communication with delivery on time. Like it says on the tin."

This review was modified by strongp on August 07 2016 11:13:02 AM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!