Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review PC Specialist by clicking a star below.

Fantastic service!

"Excellent customer service "

No issues at all!

"Ordered a laptop with PC specialist, came a week later in perfect condition, works great. Couldn't ask for more. Prices are very competitive as well. "

repeat coustomer

"I have now had 1 laptop and 5 desktops for an office , great service on all occasions, "

Great pc easy to order

"Easy to order great website. The only criticism is you cannot chose a time slot for delivery. But picked up from a local shop"

2017-04-28

"I ordered early hours on the thursday before the easter weekend and paid for the fast despatch, amazingly this arrived on the following wednesday (doubt any one worked fri, sat, sun & monday) so to get this delivered on the 3rd working day after the order was placed was amazing."

2017-04-27

Laptop custom built

"I have ordered a custom buit laptop and the product is exactly what I wanted. I totaly recommend PC Specialist!"

2017-04-24

Daughters Laptop

"I promised my daughter she could have a laptop for her birthday. I had already got my son a laptop from pcspecialist last year and we were very pleased with it and the whole experience, and once again pcspecialist came up trumps. Always kept informed of status and was delivered on time. Very happy!."

2017-04-23

Highly recommended

"Very happy with my purchase. I was kept up to date with my order status via emails through every stage of the build. I have bought 2 desktop PC's from them and would buy again in the future. Add to basket"

2017-04-22

Very professional

"I ordered a custom built laptop from pcspecialist.
I liked the fact that pcspecialist provides very clear updates about the status of my order so that I could know when the pc was being built, tested, awaiting shipment etc...
Packaging was great, one could see that great care was taken to protect the pc from any shocks.
I opened the laptop and all the components and cables were carefully positioned to keep everything tidy and maintained in place.
One issue: I asked that no OS would be installed, however I had to clear the drive because a copy of windows 10 was preinstalled.
Overall great service.

2017-04-22

Brilliant!!!!!

"We needed a pc that could handle our requirements for our business and came across these guys.
The person on the phone was extremely helpful especially when choosing components that we needed which fitted in with our price range.
When we received our pc - it was absolutely AMAZING!!! It's not the kind of pc you would get in a shop in town.
I would recommend PC Specialist as they do and say what is on the tin i.e. SPECIALIST

2017-04-21

Excellent Service

"Ordered a pretty high spec PC build. Arrived within 3 working days. Build quality excellent. Really happy with the build and the service."

2017-04-18

Professionalism

"The only thing I complain about it's the laptop's Speakers that are really low quality. Even with the proper driver and enhancements the sound quality is really poor.
I also noticed some parts of the keyboard weren't full fitted. That's not a biggie and I've just fitted them.
I thought I should point that out though.

Any other than that everything was perfect.

2017-04-17

Exceptional service from PCSpecialist

"I have bought many computers, monitors and hard disks over the years from a wide range of companies but without question the service received from PCSpecialist is exceptional. The online ordering process is good - clear computer configuration and delivery options and a valuable check on the feasibility of the configured computer before finalising the order and payment. The computer and monitor products are fairly priced and top branded components with proven reliability are used. I chose the three day fast track production and delivery process as I needed a new computer and monitor fast before the Easter holiday and sure enough the computer and monitor were delivered within three days. After ordering the company keeps you informed by email of progress in assembly, testing, despatch and delivery - this is very helpful - other computer companies could learn a lot from PCSpecialist in how to treat customers. Overall this was a good buying process and I can recommend PCSpecialist without hesitation."

2017-04-17

Brilliant service

"Ordered new laptop and even tho i selected the 5-7 day service was surprised at how it quick it was sent to me and then being able to choose a delivery day thats suits me was good, look forward to buying from you again"

2017-04-16

Highly recommended!

"Will keep it brief. Have use pc specialist twice now. First for a custom built desktop and secondly for a laptop. Found their response to emails both quick and direct. Extremely good at keeping me up to speed with status of the order. Highly recommend pc specialist for any pc needs :)"

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!