Stores > PC Specialist

Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
2017-02-27

Better than high street

"Very fast machine for the money. Flexibility to cut corners where you need to boost other vital performance components!"

This review was modified by jinginscotland on February 27 2017 03:30:01 AM

2017-02-21

The most amazing PC

"This company is very very very professional.

They setup my new pc very quickly and they've sent to me even more quickly.

I have no reason to complain about anything.

AMAZING SERVICE!!

This review was modified by victor-bittar on February 21 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-20

As smooth as the gaming I now have

"Very easy process from start to finish, website checked for any incompatibilities in the build before finialising.

Very happy with the service, seamless all the way through. I felt in the loop with the state of the order even down to the names of the people that built and tested the pcs.

Have already recommended the service to others and would happily do so again. Lovely builds, brilliant service.

This review was modified by mindlessmumbles on February 20 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-02-20

new pc

"this is the second system that I have purchased from this company. Once again excellent service"

This review was modified by ianmc76 on February 20 2017 04:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

Everything i could of hoped for.

"Beyond happy to finally have my pc up and running! Got all i wanted and more for under my budget, so glad i found this website! "

This review was modified by jemmafunnell on February 14 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-13

Top quality machine, top quality service.

"Firstly I’d like to disclaim that I have not been paid by PC Specialist for this review nor have I been sent any free stuff I just appreciate a good company, product and service.

I was planning on building my PC so was looking around for parts and stumbled across PC Specialist. Nice clean website, the PC builder tool is very good it checks components for compatibility so you don’t have to which I can appreciate despite knowing my way around.
What sealed the deal is how competitive the price is, you pay slightly more than the cost of materials. But the added extra is easily justifiable with the rigorous build testing and aftercare. Shipping was also very impressive 3 days from purchase to it being in my hands; packaging is very sturdy with expandable foam motherboard protection being a great inclusion.
Great company, will definitely be coming back to them when it’s time to upgrade parts or the system altogether. I’d have no problem sending a friend/family member their way.

This review was modified by ExtraAvenger on February 13 2017 02:30:01 AM

Great Service!

"I have just recently purchased a 4th pc for my family in the last 12 months from this company, and have been impressed each time with the service, hopefully I will not need another pc anytime soon, but if I do, I know where I will go!"

This review was modified by roxid on February 06 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-02-06

An amazing computer and brilliant service!

"This site is amazing when it comes to sorting out all the specs you want, its very easily displayed as you go through each part of the PC and as you go through it adds to the price so you can see what the total is. Once finished they keep you well updated to when its built and being tested etc. My'n came before the specified time which was extremely helpful. I have had it for a few weeks and had no problems, it was easy to set up and packaged safely. I had a few problems accessing my account however I contacted customer support who assisted me and sorted it out quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend pcspecialist and if I need another computer in the future I will be coming here! "

This review was modified by tom_knight-21382 on February 06 2017 05:15:01 AM

Quick and reassuring!

"So happy with my new machine, which is being used for research and gaming - the website is very clear and component compatibility checking meant I could configure my machine with potential add-ons for the future to make sure these would work should I choose to buy them later.

Lots of clear communication throughout the building of the PC and clear instructions for setup both by email beforehand and when the PC arrived made sure everything went smoothly.

This review was modified by shopper-111 on February 06 2017 12:45:02 AM

2017-02-05

Good Tech, Good Price, Good Support

"Very quick and easy service; all the options are laid out clearly in front of you, and there's a fair bit of choice when customising things. The updating schedule informs you of what stage the built is at pretty much daily, which is nice, and the process was very quick for me (four days before being shipped). I had a slight hiccup installing an OS (as I specified the order to be without one so I could install W7, but it came with a test version of W10) but got very helpful email from tech support telling me how to resolve the problem (which was of my own making, admittedly) and it was fine. So, definitely a would-reccomend - these guys deserve their current title of 'Best in the UK'."

This review was modified by Professor_JRC on February 05 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-05

PC Specialist? More like PC good service!

"Easy to use, laptop arrived in short time. The courier messed up and got the wrong address, but PC Specialist was realy helpful and sorted it right away for me. Laptop is good too."

This review was modified by azeroth11 on February 05 2017 04:45:01 AM

2017-02-03

Painless Purchase

"Easy to follow instructions on how to choose the PC parts.
Great choice of parts to choose from
Just pick a price your willing to pay and build around it.

Was fun seeing all the options and building a MEGA pc but settled on a pc that meet all our need and went with it, no fuss. The pc turned up a few days later exactly as we wanted it.

The only bad thing we found was that Bulldog was not already installed - that would have been a great addition to the process.

Still really happy with the speedy fun service.

This review was modified by reallygoodtv on February 03 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-03

Fast, professional service with good value.

"I checked out many different websites when I decided to customise a PC, as I wanted to find out which service provided the best value in terms of price, components, and delivery time. After long comparisons, I concluded that PC Specialist were the best choice for the type of PC I wanted, and so I decided to go with them. They kept me up-to-date with the build process as it happened which I really appreciate. The delivery was also done with a company that specified an hour timeslot, so I could make sure to be around when it came. Overall a very positive experience."

This review was modified by breadtruck11 on February 03 2017 05:00:02 AM

2017-01-31

5 stars!

"Easy to use website, lots of support, good prices, speedy delivery. Great all round!
Also a good forum with lots of useful information.

This review was modified by tribalrobot on January 31 2017 04:30:04 AM

2017-01-30

PC Specialist is great!

"At first, reading many reviews the problem most people had was with the customer service or the final product not being assembled properly, however my PC is doing rather well and although its only been about a week since I've received my PC and this isn't somewhat a full review of the product, they have done their job and assisted me whenever I needed it. Really good lead times too."

This review was modified by jamesebulue on January 30 2017 11:45:01 PM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!