Stores > PC Specialist

Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

2016-11-28

Catchy title :-D

"I am happy to ordered my new computer fro myou. when i received it and i had question i just went to your webpage and you helped me online. This is a positive feedback. I asked you to help me to find some drivers and yousent me links to get it. I still cant find 2 cos the drivers what you sent for me was not that driver what i needed. so maybe i wil lfind out somehow.. :-D
But any way the computer is fine / just a few drivers are still missing/. Your team was helpfull as well.
Thanks so much!

2016-11-27

15.6" Cosmos XT

"The PC Specialist website is easy to use and offers a broad range of customisable laptops. The ordering process and delivery went really smooth.

I ordered a 15.6" Cosmos XT with an i7-6700HQ, 480GB SSD and Geforce 940MX. The only minor in my opinion is that the fan is quite noisy sometimes. Other than that a powerful machine with decent build quality.

This review was modified by adanudibroto on November 27 2016 01:41:36 PM

2016-11-26

Bespoke service fore a bespoke laptop

"; Highly recommended.Excellent product, efficient and user friendly service. Highly recommended."

This review was modified by JeanSch on November 26 2016 11:42:58 PM

dx2's Avatar

2016-11-25

Excellent service, great product.

"I placed an order for an Octane 3 on fast track, even though it's running up to Christmas the laptop came early.

The laptop itself is excellent, feels solid and hasn't missed a beat so far, despite being filled to the brim in 3 days.

This is the second laptop I've bought from these guys and I can't fault them in any way, the prices are competitive, the build quality is excellent and the service is second to none.

Highly recommend these guys.

2016-11-24

catchy title ;)

"pc is ok, works fine, looks great, a little bit disappointment with the courier, but except this everything is very good"

This review was modified by piorun1972 on November 24 2016 12:30:08 PM

2016-11-21

Super fast, Super Quiet, Super PC

"I required a new PC for work (and gaming) and listened to the recommendation of my son who had bought a PC from PC Specialist earlier in the year. I could have gone through the many personal configuration options; however, I decided to make use of PC Specialists "5 STEP JARGON FREE CONFIGURATOR". This took away the headache of deciding what components I needed for my new PC. The result of the configurator met all of my needs. The tracking service kept me informed of the state of my new PC, which arrived within a week. I would definitely recommend PC Specialist to anyone who is looking to purchase a new PC. "

This review was modified by Rocket62 on November 21 2016 02:04:52 AM

2016-11-16

Good laptop

"Excellent service. Even put up with me ringing them several times to check when the laptop may arrive. And it arrived early."

This review was modified by AAgrela on November 16 2016 12:58:02 AM

2016-11-14

Sweet

"Put my order in, and got my laptop promptly from a DPD collection retailer! "

2016-11-14

New gaming pc! Best company ever!

"Pc Specialists are amazing. The website is first class, it was super easy to pick options when customising my PC. Also the ordering process was very simple no problems at all! When i received the delivery it was packaged very well with no problems, nothing was damaged i was very impressed! Finally on to my new gaming pc, i mean wow. its built perfectly and very clean!! i was very amazed. When starting it, i had no problems it started up very fast with no problems. Playing games on high settings with no problem! thank you PC specialists!! I definitely recommend buying from them! 10/10. :) "

This review was modified by bilal_h20 on November 14 2016 11:52:51 AM

2016-11-13

fab computers

"bought this computer for my husband for an early Christmas present. He is very pleased with it. It is almost like making it yourself when you are able to add things you would like the computer to have.
I was kept informed of each building process, the company did a wonderful job and it was delivered at the time and date mentioned.
Wonderful service, will certainly be recommending to others.

This review was modified by jenpen157 on November 13 2016 11:39:59 PM

2016-11-10

As fast as my new PC

"My new PC arrived much quicker than I expected, very well packaged and they updated me on its progress from order to door. The build quality is excellent, it's very neatly put together and works great right out of the box."

This review was modified by MrBounce on November 10 2016 12:21:51 AM

2016-11-09

Easy

"Quick and easy with no fuss"

2016-11-08

Fantastic service

"I had a great experience with PC Specialist. Dedicated and caring company: they called me less than a week after I placed my order to let me know that the whole PC had been built, but the power supply I requested was out of stock, and asked if I'd like a higher wattage power supply instead, free of charge. I agreed, and a few days later my desktop arrived promptly, Windows fully installed, all ready to go and well protected and packaged. I opted for the Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Years Labour), but even the basic warranty is 1 Month Collect and Return, 1 Year Parts and 3 Years Labour. This is an incredible company that truly cares about its customer base, and easily allows access to upgrades in the future, as well as support whenever needed."

This review was modified by Robbo90211 on November 08 2016 04:55:52 PM

2016-11-07

Brilliant company

"Outstanding service would recommend to everyone wanting a PC they can trust from a company they can trust, ordered, built and received in a week. Everything was very smooth from ordering online to asking the customer service questions and getting good detailed responses, delivery was quick and the item was packaged perfect couldn't ask for anything more from this company. Thanks to all at PC Speacialist :)"

This review was modified by Elsey1 on November 07 2016 02:55:06 PM

2016-11-07

Quick delivery and well built machine.

"The computer arrived in five days from order. Very neatly put together and no issues. Advice from the website lead me to choosing a good spec and the resulting PC is much faster than my old one."

This review was modified by Norman289 on November 07 2016 01:36:07 PM

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!