Stores > PC Specialist

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"very satisfied & would highly recommend"

"Ordered a new PC from PC Specialist... it took a little while to get built and they had to swap out some components for a different one, but they rang me and explained the changes and the reasons for them. Once it was built it arrived very quickly and has worked great ever since :)"

I ordered a laptop on the 3 day service. Delivery took a week so wasn't happy with that. They did refund my £60.00 for the service which didn't happen. They did keep me informed of delivery which is good. One thing they didn't do was disable the onboard graphics which was conflicting with the screencard. Bit of an error there also but easily remedied. Just lucky I know a thing or two about computers as someone else might have gone bonkers over the issue.

This review was modified by Helispares on November 23 2015 09:35:51 AM

"Five laptops ordered all built and dispatched in five working days. Not too bad, it's a shame you have to return laptops to base for repair (normally taking 1-2 weeks) when faulty otherwise we'd probably replace all the machines at the office."

This review was modified by nonamex1 on November 23 2015 01:00:47 AM

"i am thoroughly happy with my order and the order procedure. everything arrived as expected and the product i received is great quality.

i would definitely recommend pcspecialist to anyone who requires a pc of any kind. great service.

"Great service, answered our questions and provided fair and cost conscious advice."

"Very satisfied I loved using pc specialist they great to sort everything out and what I needed for my pc need. They were fast in the build "

This review was modified by Punkchef41 on November 21 2015 04:25:00 AM

"This was 3rd order from PC specialist. Great price for all included. Good customer service keeping us updated at each stage of the building to delivery of the PC. Will order again."

"Very satisfactory service. A great PC delivered quickly and I was able to make changes to my order mid build. "

"Overall I am pleased. Defining my machine on the website was easy with lots of choice. Ordering was easy with some assistance on ensuring compatibility of components. Delivery was well organised and the machine (so far) is great. A couple of issues:
1. Delivery took longer than quoted (10 days - quoted 4-6 at ordering)
2. It was delivered with a dead CD drive. Fortunately I was able to open it up and attach the power cable to fix it. I think it unlikely that it was unplugged in transit, so a QC problem I think.
3. The mouse ordered does not work with the machine ordered. (No Bluetooth) so I have had to order a blue-tooth dongle to make it work. I think the compatibility checker ought to have highlighted that.

This review was modified by Alecx on November 20 2015 04:45:05 AM

"I was very impressed with service. The customisation of your own product was easy and intuitively designed, communication was excellent throughout, and I am delighted with the delivery and the final product. "

This review was modified by BenLC on November 19 2015 11:03:40 PM

"PC Specialist were really good at keeping me updated with my order and I have received my custom build PC exactly on time, no problems with any of the hardware or such, I was always updated if my PC was tested or up for dispatch and had confirmation SMS's to tell me when my order will arrive.
Overall they did a great job.

This review was modified by Catalin12 on November 19 2015 03:16:33 AM

"Good range of laptop sizes, designs and internal options at a very competitive price. The two laptops I've bought from PC specialist have been great.

The laptops themselves are sturdy, and have a good build quality. A nice touch is the lack of branding on the computer which aids the sleek designs.

Standard delivery from DPD was perfect, no faults at all.

"excellent service, amazing products and rapid build time and delivery"

This review was modified by lewisakii on November 18 2015 12:14:52 PM

"Eventually happy with the product when it arrived, but overall processing / build time was too lengthy especially when PC Specialist where waiting on parts to complete the order. Would use again but would perhaps be cautious about this when placing any future orders"

Share PC Specialist's store rating

PC Specialist is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Specialist is not a merchant member
PC Specialist does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!