• Address: 229 Albert Pl Suite B CM,Ca,92627
    • Phone: 9496453493
    • Customer Support: 9496453493
    • Business Hours: 09:00 Am to 05:00 PM PST
    • Fax: 2456458965

"Hands down the worst online experience ever. Ordered computer speaker that they said were in stock and would ship from Califorinia in 8 to10. In 30 days no product and PC Planet alias Mobo Savers, said it had been shipped but would not provide tracking #s from UPS. Contacted my credit card company and filed a complaint. 5 months later finally got a charge back on my card. PC Planet/Mobo Savers is a total RIP OFF company. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by jmrumfelt on November 10 2014 01:30:58 PM

"Wish I would have read the reviews before ordering as well. Ordered 6 weeks ago and they just keep putting off when the order will be here. They have now generated a label with UPS and it hasn't been picked up in 3 days. Their response? "Why would we generate a label and keep your order, it has shipped". I just copied and pasted this link into the live chat."

modified review This review was modified by KeliB on October 24 2014 08:29:19 AM

"I wish I would have checked the reviews. Horrible company, terrible customer service. They tried a basic bait and switch. Failing that, they outsourced my refund LOL.

Scammers.

modified review This review was modified by Thorjack on July 15 2013 01:52:32 PM

"Dealing with this company was the worst experience I have ever had with an online seller. I pretty much buy everything for my business online and I am an online seller myself so I know how this is supposed to work.

I purchased a hard to find discontinued motherboard from them and the website (pcplanetsystems.com) stated a 5-8 business day delay in shipping because it was coming from China (the company is in California).

After 8 business days, I asked about about my order via email and instead of responding directly to me with an explanation, I received a generic "Your order has been cancelled" email. I was fine with that and I purchased and promptly recieved the item from an eBay seller instead.

But then I never received an refund and they ignored all my emails asking when I could expect to receive my refund. After a month, I finally found their phone number on Yahoo Local and called them. The woman who I spoke with was unconcerned and simply told me "Thanks for the information, I will let our accounting department know". She said she could not help me.

I have filed a charge back and will posting negative reviews on multiple review sites. Stay away from this company!

If anyone wants to discuss this issue with me, I can be reached at mail@williamely.name and would be happy to share any information I have gathered about this company.

- William Ely

"I ordered the motherboard back in April and they promptly charged my account despite insisting they wouldn't charge my card until the item shipped. It didn't actually ship until after I filed a charge back with my credit card and even then it took them 2 weeks after I filed a charge back for them to ship me something. Ironically the day before they shipped it they claimed that it was on back order which the web-site says nothing about and apparently 13 other clients had an order for the same board which I find highly unlikely. So they shipped me a motherboard that wasn't the board I ordered which they promptly claimed to my credit card proved they had shipped me the product I ordered but it was dead on arrival despite their claim that they had tested it first. Maybe they did but the sheer lack of anything for packing in the box aside from a single sheet of popped bubble wrap is pretty worthless around an electronic. They they claimed it was 100% compatible despite not working and missing the slots that I ordered the other board for. So now they are being completely unresponsive to me since insisting I want to return the board and get my money back. My only saving grace is if my credit card company will prevent them from getting any money and force them to actually interact with me again."

"Thank you Boshuda for the links. I reported pcplanetsystems.com to all of them and hope that I may get my $144.10 back for a motherboard I purchased 2/14/2012. They had a similar story for me. The product was coming from China and if I wanted them to cancel the order that I could. That statement came on 3/22/2012. After that I requested a refund and low and behold it is over two months later and I have no product and am out the $144.10. I also received no Invoice #. I sent numerous messages through their ticket support system. Also, personal e-mails to sales@pcplanetsystems.com and called both their numbers which told me that due to high call volume I had to e-mail them. They are definitely a scam and need to be held accountable for their actions."

"I also have had trouble with this worthless company. I ordered a motherboard on April 15 and still have not received the board. I have contacted them 4 times via email as they do not have a human on the other end of their phone system. They said the unit shipped on 4/30 but would not supply me with the tracking information. They claimed that all of the shipping information was available on their website under my account. It was not available. After several requests for tracking information, they responded with an email claiming that they would follow up with the shipper and ship out another board if they could not track the original shipment. I have still not heard a word from them since. I have asked to get a refund and cancel my order and also have not heard a word. Customers should not have to wait a month to get a product nor should they get the run-a-round anytime they want information on an order. I could have ordered this board from a reputable dealer and had the system up and running long ago.
Don't waste your time and money with this company!

Added 6/5/12
Finally cancelled the order and ordered from a reputable vendor. PC Planet finally acknowledged the cancellation and agreed to a refund which they promised would be handled within 24 to 48 hours. After another 2 weeks and many emails, still no refund. Contacted credit card company which issued a charge-back to PC Planet. PC Planet sent me an email threatening legal action and that they would turn my account over to a collection agency. What a joke. Can I take back the one star on my satisfaction? They don't even deserve that...

modified review This review was modified by pioplastic on June 05 2012 06:42:45 PM

"This company is running a scam. Do not buy anything from them. They are selling motherboards as new that are used & do not function. You can't get anyone on the phone there either so the whole business is not legitimate. I have no idea how they can continue to operate without someone taking legal action against them."

"Do not buy from this store! They advertise new OEM packaged product and they shipped old, worn, broken incomplete product. They have no return policy and enforce a strict all sales final policy. They charge immediately before shipping and now I am out the money and still without a functional product."

"By far the most dishonnest and shady company I have ever dealt with.
I have investigated about this business extensively as I have been in touch with a number of people who have filed complaints against PC Planet Systems.
This is the result of my investigation:
PC Planet Systems is nothing more than 2 guys operating a business from their residential home in Costa Mesa, CA.
Here is how they work: they have a website on which they list hundreds of computer hardware and software items that are obsolete and very hard to find, and that they advertise at an outrageous price.
At the time a customer places an order, PC Planet doesn't have the product in stock. They actually don't have any stock at all.
When you inquire about the status of an order, they let you know that the product is in their warehouse in China and that it will take some time before it ships.
This is just a tactic from them to buy some time until they can actually find the product on their own. They try to locate the product on eBay, Craigslist or from other sources all over the world.
Many times, they end up not finding the products without even letting you know and you have to fight hard to get your money back.
When by chance they ship the product to you, what you receive is not what you ordered. It's either a slightly different model, or a used part while you expected something in new OEM condition.
Many customers have received parts that don't even work.
The RMA service is an absolute joke. First of all, you can't contact their so-called Customer Service over the phone 1) because there is no customer service and 2) because no one there ever picks up the phone.
You need to send an email. They take days, sometimes weeks, to respond and if you ask them to refund your order, they call you a liar and threaten to send your account to a collection agency.
If by miracle they accept that you return the products, they charge you a 20% restocking fee.
So in all cases you lose. You are either stuck with products that you didn't order or are DOA and can't return, or they charge you a huge fee gor returning defective/dead items through their RMA process.
I encourage everyone out there to contact me, share you experience and get together to take legal action against PC Planet Systems and take this shaneful business down.

"Registrant:

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PCPLANETSYSTEMS.COM

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration PCPLANETSYSTEMS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

"I wish I had read this web page before doing business with these thieves. I ordered a motherboard and a CPU from this company. I took forever, they will not answer their phones and will occasionally answer emails with nonsense replies. My mother board arrived...obviously NOT new and the connector for the chassis fan was missing and appears that it was snapped off the board. The CPU has still not arrived... it has been over a month and they no longer respond to any email contact. The better business bureau has no less than 113 complaints filed against them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY."

"Like many other customers, I have been robbed by PC Planet Systems. Back in March of 2011, I ordered 4 hard-to-find video cards supposedly in "NEW OEM" condition (for a total amount of $830.98). The cards I received were neither new or in working condition.
I returned the cards and, since the company doesn't issue refunds, I was given a store credit in the form of a coupon to be used on their website.
When I attempted to use the coupon, I saw that it had already been used. I emailed PC Planet Systems and was told that their webmaster would fix the issue.
That was over a month ago. Nothing has been fixed and now they simply ignore my emails.

I filed complains with the agencies listed below and I encourage everyone here to do the same.
This company should not even exist. I can't believe how to can operate legally.

- California Department of Justice http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL

- Federal Trade Commission

- Orange County District Attorney
(go to Economic Crimes - Consumer Fraud)
- Your credit card company. Most (like mine) offer chargeback services. PC Planet Systems didn't contest mine and I got my refund very quickly.

"I built my personal computer for games and personal management, finishing it around 2003. Almost all of the parts I purchased were from online merchants. Over the years it has served me well but isn't quite capable of playing some of the newest games having a 2.4B GHz Pentium 4. To beef it up some, I made a search for the now discontinued 3.2 GHz Extreme Pentium 4. PC Planet showed favor by competitive pricing and availability. Since I've never experienced problems purchasing parts online, checking reviews wasn't exactly necessary from my point of view. After making an order from PC Planet, it's an absolute necessity now.

After about 30 days of waiting for the parts to ship, I attempted to contact customer service to inquire why my order hadn't shipped only to have my calls not going through as if the phone number didn't have a phone hooked up at the other end.

Last week, I filed a dispute for that transaction at the financial institution I use in an attempt get my money back. I also printed screen shots of my order details and gave them to my credit union as evidence of my suspicion that it's a scam.

One thing I noticed which raises high suspicion as to the credibility of PC Planet is that the transaction was processed before shipping the product(s).

Save yourself the grief of loosing your money and possibly your existing computer systems by not ordering from PC Planet Systems.com

""RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!! RIP OFF!!! These people are theives plain and simple. I ordered an item over a month ago, no reply to e-mail, no nothing, do not do business with them or you will suffer as I have. They charged me for the part and never sent the part. No response to my emails requesting a refund. So I contact my financial institution and I am in the process of getting the charges reversed. But I'm not done there. I have contacted my local police department and filed a crime report. The police are taking the lead on this and are in the process of contacting the proper authorities in Cal. Anyone that has been ripped of by this company needs to do the same as I did. This will get this company shut down, the owners arrested and charged with the crime."

PC Planet Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Planet Systems is not a merchant member
PC Planet Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!