Stores > PC Parts Unlimited
  • PC Parts Unlimi

Voice your opinion! Review PC Parts Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-04-03

Stay Away

"Their sales representative was incredibly rude to me for no reason other than I called with a question about a part. He then berated me over the phone. DO NOT order from these horrible people."

2017-03-23

Liars... BEWARE

"A macbook air I bought through newegg stopped working a couple months after purchasing. On the listing it says covered by a 1 year warranty... Took two weeks to get back to me after numerous follow ups. Then took them two weeks to give a response denying my request for repair... Their reasons "obvious water damage and our QC stickers were removed which automatically voids your warranty." Let's be real, this computer was purchased for my mother and she did not open it. "

2016-09-23

Lies!

"They lie. End of story.
Beginning of story:
I bought a macbook pro from PC Parts Unlimited via Newegg.com. I allowed for the 3-5 business days it would take to ship.
Business Day 6 I emailed PC Parts Unlimited, it was a Wednesday. Company replied quick stating "This item will be shipped by Friday, maybe sooner. Sorry for the delay"
Great! It's a little late, but it's coming!... or so I thought.

The following Monday item hadn't shipped. Emailed the company again.
"This Item will be shipped by 5pm today. Sorry for the delay"

Emailed the company again on Tuesday.

Wednesday reply- "Item is in shipping and will depart today"

Thursday STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! Contacted Newegg customer service. Newegg contacted PC Parts Unlimited. PC Parts Unlimited replied - "This item was picked up and will show an update to the tracking information tonight"

Friday STILL HASN'T SHIPPED! Contacted Newegg AGAIN. Time for a refund. We'll see if I get it. Might have to go to the bank and file a claim for fraudulent activity.

2015-11-04

"This is a terrible place to do business with send me a $310 Apple screen full of scratches, lines, and keyboard burns. I see someone else called out Mark Zinner as will I too.. This place is a fraud and Newegg.com should stop doing business with them.

I will quote a previous review because it says it all.

"Mike Zinner is a very rude, unprofessional and illogical person. I ordered a macbook pro part from newegg and ended up from this vendor. I contacted them that they sent out wrong part and I asked for a refund. He straight up refused to give a refund and gave some illogical reasons as to why. I will never purchase anything from them. I hope people will do some research before placing an order with PC parts Unlimited. I don't know how this business is still running and getting customers from well known websites.

I own a computer store and buy 100k on average in parts a year. I have never run into something like this.

2015-09-22

"Mike Zinner is a very rude, unprofessional and illogical person. I ordered a macbook pro part from newegg and ended up from this vendor. I contacted them that they sent out wrong part and I asked for a refund. He straight up refused to give a refund and gave some illogical reasons as to why. I will never purchase anything from them. I hope people will do some research before placing an order with PC partst Unlimited. I dont know how this business is still running and getting customers from well known websites. "

2015-06-24

"BUYER BEWARE! This company is a fraud. I ordered a refurbished Gateway 3.06 computer. I ordered an extra cd rom drive, and a keyboard and mouse. The computer is a used generic case filled with old parts. The 2nd cd rom is missing. The keyboard is missing 3 keys. When I tried to complain to their point man, Mike Zinner, he hung up on me 3 times. When I complained that it was not a Gateway refurb, he laughed and said that at least it had some Gateway parts. I filed a review on their web page, giving it 1 star. They changed it to a 5 star review, and put my name on it. It is in the hands of my credit card company and the Ohio Attorney General."

2015-02-28

"My experience with ordering parts from them has been pretty easy. However, I can't say the same for their RMA process, they are not quick to credit your card well after they have received their merchandise back. Very poor customer service. Buyer Beware!"

2014-12-09

" These people are nasty! I bought a motherboard from them via Sears.com. I canceled the order 12/1/14 30 minutes after I placed it. They sent out the order 12/2/14, 24 hours after it was canceled. UPS left it outside my door. When I called for them to send me a return label (Sears had just talked to Mark and he said he'd send it) they refused. I am between jobs, have no income, and am stuck with a $90 part I can't use. I will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!"

2014-10-29

"These guys have always treated me right, even when I misorder something. Excellent company!"

2014-10-10

"Great place to find hard to find parts. I buy from their website 2 or 3 times a week. Failure rates are common in computer parts so people who complain about that sort of thing clearly dont know what they are doing. "

2014-10-01

"I have ordered a cooling fan for my macbook pro.
There was nothing indicating I was purchasing a used part on their web site.
1) They have sent me a used part
2) The condition was horrible and it didn't work.
3) I sent them an email and I got no responses for two days.

2012-02-08

"I don't know why there are so many negative reviews. My experience with PCPARTSOHIO.COM was VERY pleasant. They returned my emails in under 24 hours of working business days. NO COMPLAINTS. I have full faith in ordering from this company. Reason being; I ordered an ACER A500 TABLET 16GB from their site. I was skeptical, but said what the heck. I'll risk my $234.99 shipped strait to my door. This was the BEST and CHEAPEST price on the ENTIRE INTERNET after I scoured www.shopwiki.com www.aliexpress.com www.amazon.com www.ebay.com and MANNNNNYYYY other sites. I emailed the company about refund and return policies in case of DOA or other problems. I was politely informed that they have a 90 day return policy. Excellent! I was so anxious to put my order through; I never waited for a response regarding these questions. They responded promptly @10:30am on the following Monday (order placed on Saturday). Informing me I would receive a tracking # when my package shipped in 2-7 business days from UPS. I was also informed that they work with liquidations that’s why it may be delayed to ship. I said that was fine and eagerly awaited the email. I never received (to my knowledge) a tracking email. I may have missed it since I receive multiple emails an hour, and never clean my inbox. All in all, I WILL do business with them again. Soon, in fact. I will be ordering my wife a tablet as well. They are great. I was also informed that it may arrive with a scratch or two from shipping process, although there were NONE!!! :) The package arrived exactly 7 days from the day my card was charged (Monday). Everything worked right out of the box. There was no original packaging, which I was well aware of. One Charger, One Tablet. One ecstatic man. I am super pleased with www.pcpartsohio.com
PC Parts Unlimited Corp.
34675 Melinz Pkwy., Unit 105B
Eastlake, OH 44095

and look forward to doing business with them in the future. A+++

2011-12-20

"Spammer - be careful of this company. Spammed me with an email where i could not remove myself from the email list. They said i made an order from 2003, it is 2011 and yet i cannot remove myself. Spammer who has no email ethics.
Proof Here: http://screencast.com/t/KEQIkectJfT

2011-10-21

"Clearly a sleazebag operation. Checked their site to see what was available where it displayed "Two convenient locations!". Went to the location and it was awful looking. Lights in the entrance were off, old drywall sections cut out growing mold, wet phone books strewn on the floor, the people working there from what I could see behind a very tiny section of glass looked like they were getting ready for Operation Mongoose...and a sign on a chipped up door that read, "Order from our site, as we cannot deal with customers here"."

2011-04-27

"I ordered a Notebook Battery for an HP-DV7. It did not last more than 3 months and it now only keeps a 10 minute charge. I called PC Parts and they were rude. They said I could pay $35.00 for a replacement and be without my battery for 3-4 days, which I'm ssure is longer because they wanted me to ship the old one back to them first. Or my other option was to keep it and deal with it. Very classy! Stay away from PC Pats"

Share PC Parts Unlimited's store rating

PC Parts Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Parts Unlimited is not a merchant member
PC Parts Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!