PC MallCoupons

"I have been trying to buy RAM from these guys. they charged my card over $3,000 and then said the address did not match. but it did. we even conference called the bank who confirmed the address. so what do they do? they charged the card AGAIN

now I have over $6500 deducted from my bank account and still they are not shipping the RAM. chargeback on the way!

"Ordered a laptop which was shipped to me obviously
Damaged, the Toshiba box still had the labels
Of the previous person who sent it back. Got a hold of customer
Service on A Friday, first person said they were just leaving, and
Would be back on Tuesday to deal with it. Second
Person promised to ship another one overnighted!!
THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN EITHER !!! Best not to deal with this
Company !!!!

modified review This review was modified by OwenHar on August 12 2013 01:35:22 PM

"Ordered a Hp monitor
HP LV2311 - LED monitor - 23" - Smart Buy
The shipping department needs to get to get their act together, becuase my monitor came in broken in the middle!
I would blame fedex, or HP or PC mall for this disaster.
I went ahead a refunded my item, becuase i didnt want to deal with PCM's shoddy customer service. The CSR, didnt seem to care that my monitor came in destroyed or even offered a discount or a faster shipping option for a replacement.
Even 1 or 2 day shipping for a reship would have changed my mind in refunding the item.
Well, so much for repeat business for this sad sack of a company. I will never shop here again.

"One of the worst online experiences ever. Bought an item and received an e-mail next day saying that it has been shipped. After almost two weeks, the item hadn’t arrived so I called. Turns out they didn’t have the item in stock, so it didn’t ship. But now they said they had the item and it would be shipped the next day. They promised to give me a call when it did. They didn’t give me a call. So I called them. Turns out they cancelled the order but decided not to tell me. Every time I asked to speak with a manager I they asked me to wait and then I was disconnected. This happened 4 times. Two days later I received an e-mail that said the item had been shipped, but the status was cancelled."

"Bought a license for a CISCO product.
Never received.
It's been a month calling and writing them, requesting either the product or cancellation of the purchase.
They never contacted me once - only the first time to confirm the sale.
This company is quick to get your money, not so quick to help you and will do anything not to refund you.
My case is still unsolved, it seems I just lost my money on this one.

"I have had nothing but good service and prices from PC Mall every time I have dealt with them."

"On 7-4-12, I ordered a flashdrive from Mac Mall, a company connected to PC MALL and using ON SALE INC as a supplier. ON SALE INC double billed me for the Internet purchase and when I contacted Mac Mall to complain, they said is was a computer glitch at ON SALE INC that would be corrected on my American Express Account. I noitified AMEX and they challenged the double entries and the problem was resolved. I called and e-mailed Mac Mall to register a complaint about ON SALE INC and cauton them about the problems. It apparently fell on deaf ears. Just recently, I ordered another flash drive from Mac Mall, thinking that I would be dealing with them directly. Once again, the item was sent from ON SALE INC. It arrived quckly with no problems. Two days later, American Express contacted me regarding suspicious charges to my credit card. It turned out that my credit card information had been mis-appropriated just after the purchase from Mac Mall via ON SALE INC. AMEX had to freeze my card and issue a new one with a another number. I am insisting on a fraud investigation and will pursue it to the end, whatever it takes. Beware of these companies. You can see by the numerous negative posts that they do not seem trustworthy or reliable and they apparently do not attempt correct ongoing problems."

"Heed the reviews. I ordered a part. They had it in stock and shipped quickly (even though the order status showed that the item was back ordered). But they charged my credit card twice the day I received the item. It took them two business days to sort it out from my first call to them.

The outsourced help were able to confirm I was double charged. Hint to the real problem: their systems are set up in such a way that allows double-billing. It's hard to say if it's accidental or not.

This is my first, and last, interaction with this company. No need for the hassle. There are thousands of reputable companies out there with much better execution of their product.

"First, the online app would not take my zip code. Then I tried to Live Chat and that didn't work. Then I called and got foreigners who were so untrained and illiterate they could not handle a single purchase. Get Americans to deal with Americans! So I tried to fill out the Customer Feedback page and tried 15 times to enter the code to send the feedback and it did not work. I called and told them about the problem but was hung up on twice. I am a certified disabled veteran vendor for the State of CA and I will be passing the word to my fellow business owners NOT to buy from this business."

"I ordered a laptop from PC mall and they shipped promptly when it arrived it was DOA. I called and the asked me to pay to ship it back to them even though it was not may fault that the sent me a broken laptop that they obviously did not test before shipping. They also refused to reimburse me for shipping it to me. They are a rip-off company."

"Same story as everyone else who tried to order a HP Touchpad through OnSale/Amazon (OnSale is a subsidiary of PCMall/MacMall). Ordered a 32GB, had it confirmed, charged placed on my Visa card, order status was "Shipping Soon!, had verification of purchase and order number. Waited 4 days for order status update, no word from OnSale or Amazon, tried to call OnSale and received no reply just endless ringing or busy signal, sent and emails to OnSale and received no reply, chatted with Amazon CSR who said they could not do anything about an OnSale purchase because the order was placed through Amazon Marketplace. Finally, on Thursday I received the dreaded cancellation email. Called and emailed OnSale and received no reply. Chatted with Amazon CSR who said Amazon is not responsible for OnSale transactions. I was told Amazon would be investigating OnSale, but I would not be allowed to view the outcome of the investigation. I passed up other opportunities to purchase a Touchpad because from everything I could tell I had one locked in with OnSale/Amazon. Last time I checked I still had OnSale charges pending on my credit card. Total scam--OnSale took my personal information, charged my credit card, held up my funds, and then walked away from the sale leaving me (and thousands of other customers) high and dry. Unbelievable. Simply the worst. Words fail me."

"Avoid. Ordered HP Touchpad. Received confirmation email. Status was "shipping soon". Sat that way for four days. Then received notice that email was cancelled. Taking future business elsewhere."

"PC Mall and their affiliates promise inventory that is not there, yet will hold your money without communication for up to a week"

"Order didn't show up online after I completed, I called and they said it went through... three days later my order was canceled because it was "lost". CSR kept blaming the computers... which PC Mall owns. She said multiple e-mails were sent... which I got 0. Other people who placed orders later or called in the next day received their item."

"PC Mall is an unethical company. Do not order from them"

PC Mall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Mall is not a merchant member
PC Mall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!