PC Game Supply Reviews - pcgamesupply.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 865 reviews

PC Game Supply is not a merchant member
PC Game Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a game card as a gift and was expecting to receive an actual card. Didn't realize I would get an electronic card instead.

I have asked for a refund and went to CVS to purchase an actual card. They refused to give me a refund and told me to "click on the gift banner" to send a gift.

LOL, how tacky is that.

Horrible customer service. Stay away from these clowns.

Garyhardig's Avatar
Philippines

"Very satisfying.It's very easy to download free games in psp, especially here in the Philippines where piracy is like "the norm" and it's almost a sin to buy legally (with respect to games and movies). But I like to keep my integrity, and that's why I'm determined to buy games.

But the problem with PSN is that you can't buy games through credit card. Even if I use credit and debit card of U.S. address, they still won't allow it for some reason. I am almost ready to give up my "integrity" by finally giving it into the piracy stuff until I stumble on pcgamesupply.com. Because of them, I could buy psp games legally even if I am not in the states. And for that, I tip my hat for them.

Thanks

"When I found this web site, I was very happy because I really needed to buy online codes for itunes. I was very pleased with my first 2 purchases. On the third one there was a problem, which they kindly fixed in 3 days, not rally fast actually. Overall, is a great idea and have really good service."

"I purchase from PC Game Supply time and time again. They always deliver and I am always more than happy with the service. It is really fast delivery and I won't think twice about buying my next game from them."

"It was a great experience. I was hesitant on buying any type of gift cards online and after the experience that I had with PCGameSupply I will most definitely buy more from them because it was quick I have this feeling that they know what they are doing and trust them with my payments."

"I've used PC Game Supply regularly for almost one year, and the service has been uniformly excellent, notwithstanding one occasion when an order could not be fulfilled until I'd acknowledged my intent via telephone. A slight inconvenience perhaps, but I've since returned to PC Game Supply for my online needs and would have no qualms in returning again."

"EXCELLENT SITE! I am so happy I found this site.

Fast, accurate and reliable, when I say fast I mean instant, exactly what I order and trustworthy not to mention the convenience.

Paying is easy with Paypal which also adds to the security.

I have purchased 4 PSN cards from this store and they have always worked and have always been delivered within a couple minutes of my payment.

Could not be happier! Highly recommended!

AAA++++

"Items are well priced and customer service is great."

modified review This review was modified by infinitemaximum on January 22 2013 05:04:43 PM

"My overall experience with PC Game Supply has been outstanding. After that initial call from their staff all of my orders have been delivered on time. Their activation fee is acceptable too. It's far more cheaper to order from them than to go to the nearest import shop and buy from there."

modified review This review was modified by PatrickF on January 15 2013 05:46:50 AM

"PCGameSupply sold me a stolen code for GuildWars2. They are pure scam artists, never buy anything from them. The site is well put together and looks legit, I can assure you that this is all in appearance. When confronted they respond with "Sending to my manager for review" with no time frame or actual response.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE EVER!

I am in the process of taking legal action against them and reporting the charges as fraud through my credit card company. They aren't going to be around much longer...

"Place the order, pay, receive the approval code via SMS and then get the code for the PSN Plus was incredibly fast less than 10 minutes! I hope that this service remains efficient!thanks"

modified review This review was modified by Aerofan67 on September 05 2012 06:52:57 AM

"Awesome service, quicker than any other vendor I've used for the service.

Only con I can think of is I wish they'd consolidate the service charge into a discount of some sort when ordering multiple cards.

"It was horrable. It is supposed to be 30 minutes or less its been weeks i still havent gotten my product. I have been on backorder and its just been a cluster fuck >:("

"appreciate its speed and efficiency, sorry for my English, I am Argentine and its website is the best"

"I am very pleased with the level of professionalism and the speed of the service. It was secure and pragmatic. In one word: excellent."