• PC Game Supply PC Game Supply Elite Status

• Business Hours: 24/7, 365

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"I purchased a digital code for Xbox live Gold. The code worked perfectly and was at a great price!"

"Customer Support is terrible, i've tried to buy one itunes gift card of Canada a lot of times and every card i tried was put in pending review and after declined, but the problem is that they are working and the cards balance are positive. Then i tried to contact the support but they always say that they cant do anything and apologies, i dont want that, i want my problem to be solved."

"Don't waste your time like I did.

I tried to order a Steam gift card today for my brother's birthday. I placed my order, authorized payment from PayPal, received an email to verify my phone number, then received an email telling me that my order was unable to be processed because payment was declined.
I immediately logged into my PayPal account to see what happened and it showed that the payment had been authorized but the seller cancelled my order.
I called the telephone number for customer service but received an answering machine/voicemail. In the middle. of. the. day.
I sent an email and was told that there are many reasons orders are denied, but if there is a security risk detected, the company declines the order. However, they could not tell me exactly what the issue was, but to try again in an hour.
So I tried again. Placed my order, authorized payment from PayPal, did NOT get an email to verify anything, again received an email that my order was not able to be processed. Talk about frustrating!
All the company could tell me was that they "apologies for the inconvenience". Way to use proper English there, fellas!
Shame on this site for the awful customer service and the most frustrating online order I've ever had.

"Very easy to use. Love this site!"

"Very fast service. I shop here a lot and I enjoy being able to purchase from home. Thanks!"

"Been using it for game cards for a few years always reliable."

"the best and the service is very fast, I'm very satisfied, thank you for making my life simple."

"Always fast and good service!!!! I have been customer from a long time so I can recommend this site"

"La mejor experiencia segura para comprar :) siempre quedo satisfecho en sus compras"

"Great really really good i love using the website its very satisfying"

"My order was pending manual approval which took no more than 30 minutes , I have my code and did not have to pay extra for it . Very satisfied."

"Is a Great Service, I just wonder, why do I pay extra fees for PSN cards and not for Nintendo cards?"

"there are times when cards take forever to deliver, and although rare at times, it still happens. so it's not a perfect system which made me reduce one star. the best part about the cost is that there is no activation fee that makes people cringe at online shopping for game cards. still, lack of discounts from buik buying or limited coupon usage makes it the equivalent to going outside to buy them from a nearby reseller."

":D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D"

"I always use this site for my gaming needs. Love the new upgrade. Thanks for the excellent service, always."

Share PC Game Supply's store rating

PC Game Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PC Game Supply is a merchant member
PC Game Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.