• Contact: support@pcgamesupply.com
    • Business Hours: 24/7, 365

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Worst customer service and terrible website!!! I tried to just register and it said I didn't "prequalify" for registration. How in the hell do you not prequalify just to register? My name, number and email were all valid. And then when I emailed them to ask for help all they said is "we can'g give you any details as to why" umm... thanks? So I can't even shop for no apparent reason at all. If registration is this much of a gong show I can't imagine ever giving them real money. Terrible set up. "

modified review This review was modified by sbrookehill on November 14 2014 09:26:46 AM

PC Game Supply User

"Tried to purchase an e-shop card here. After I entered all my data, the website popped a message along the lines of "There has been an error with your credit card information..." etc etc. Thinking I may have made a mistake, I checked my data again and re entered only to get the same message. Didn't even get an order number since the transaction didn't go through. Anyways, I go ahead and check my bank account just to be safe, turns out they did charge me, TWICE. So I go to their customer service, get an answer that doesn't even make sense even though I keep writing back, don't know if I'll ever see that money again, will update this review if I do. Don't buy here"

PC Game Supply User

"The site does not look very well made, but they do deliver the goods they advertise. I bought gamecards there a few times before I ran into (serious!) trouble. There are two problems:

1) from the site its not clear you will get a digital copy of a gamecard, but thats only a problem if you want to give someone a physical gift I guess.

2) the site is buggy. My last order the site told me my creditcard was rejected and that I should try again later. When I tried again ten minutes later it was rejected again, so I thought Ill call my bank tomorrow. When I called my bank they told me that pc game supply charged my creditcard twice already! So pc game supply told me they could not charge me but in reality they charged me twice. I also received the gamecard twice, but I only tried to buy one of course. They would not take back the second card and refund me, they blamed me for their site not working. Very unprofessional and screwed me out of another 50$. Bunch of liars and cheaters, dont bring your money to them.

"Website is really poor maintained. They kept a Inactive promotion up on there site.

Poor customer service not willing to comply with customers request. Really professional at blaming the customer for their mistake for a poor maintained site.

modified review This review was modified by David72690 on August 05 2014 10:55:06 AM

"I thought this would take thirty minutes like advertised.

It has been around an hour and all of my order have been cancelled with no reason for it.

My PayPal account was not refunded the $10 I used for two orders of a $5 GoCash card.

The first one cancelled so I emailed customer support. They said that I should verify my information in case it is hidden or blocked.

I verified my information thinking I just made a honest mistake, charged for a second card and again.

Cancelled.

I still have not received my $10 refund.

I should have just walked to GameStop and pick up a card there.

Please.. do yourself a favor. Dont buy anything from PCGameSupply.

modified review This review was modified by maximum6 on June 22 2014 05:29:05 PM

"I purchased a game card as a gift and was expecting to receive an actual card. Didn't realize I would get an electronic card instead.

I have asked for a refund and went to CVS to purchase an actual card. They refused to give me a refund and told me to "click on the gift banner" to send a gift.

LOL, how tacky is that.

Horrible customer service. Stay away from these clowns.

"I'm in the UK trying to purchase GBP UKash vouchers using a standard current account debit card issued by a popular high street bank with the VISA logo.

I first tried the credit card option on the PCgamesupply site, seemed to work OK (thank you for payment etc), went to the My Orders page as instructed and saw the "Cancelled/Refused" message under status. I assumed this was because I have a debit card or because it's being billed in dollars or something. So I immediately tried to use the UltimatePay option, got the thanks for payment message, and went back to the My Orders page. Guess what? Cancelled/Refused again!

I'm pretty pissed now, but thought maybe there is something I'm doing wrong. So I contacted the customer service, which is COMPLETELY AUTOMATED! None of their replies helped or even made sense, the overall impression was 'tough, better luck next time'! They couldn't tell me why my orders were rejected, apparently for security reasons! They told be I'd receive a refund of the Ultimate Pay order either between 08:00 - 12:00 Mountain Standard Time (What?) or 3-5 DAYS!!!!

The final straw and what really drilled home the auotmated nature of their 'customer service' is after being referred to a 'manager', I was told to try again in 1 weeks time (!), ensure no information is 'hidden or blocked' (huh?), and to pay using Ukash or Western Union... I'M TRYING TO BUY UKASH, WHY WOULD I USE UKASH TO BUY MORE UKASH!!!

Complete waste of time, don't bother, etc. etc. To be honest, they have enough customers so they don't really give a toss about attracting new ones.

I also have a strong feeling that I can kiss that £22.95 goodbye...

modified review This review was modified by thedarktriads on August 28 2013 01:47:36 AM

"This service was useless to me, and treated me with disregard. I was trying to buy game time for a friend on warcraft, but blizzard does not appear to accept paypal for buying cards. this site showed up in google, looked legit, so I placed an order. 12 hours later all I have is an e-mail saying they canceled the order because they wanted me to call (wth?) to verify my order. Doesn't using the phone defeat the whole point of the internet? In my case, pulling out my card was easier than dealing with their website again. I'd avoid using them if your looking for something quick/simple."

modified review This review was modified by caldwelljt on May 16 2013 02:39:00 AM

"It's a great site... when it works. Purchases were going fine until about a week ago. Everything would be automatically canceled by the company. After contacting customer support, they redirected me to someone else who I assume is their manager/boss. This person gave the EXACT same response and refused to tell me the actual reason why my orders were canceled. Even though I had already been unable to make transactions for a week or longer, she told me the only solution is to try waiting another week. Really? All other emails sent to this person were ignored. For such a great site, it's really pathetic how terrible and unreliable the customer support is. They literally refuse to help the customer at all, even when the customer is willing to do or verify anything to get it fixed. If you're purchasing from this site, just hope that nothing goes wrong so you won't have to deal with any of this bullshit."

"Yeah, there's a charge for the service (about $10 for a $50 code), and I was skeptical when I first heard of this, but got desperate one night trying to get a Canadian code for a friend's birthday.

I had trouble resetting my password in Safari but it worked perfectly in Chrome.

Once I made my purchase, I got a phone alert (they send a text message to your mobile or call your number if you don't want a text I think?) like ninety seconds later. I entered the code from the alert, and they gave me a Canadian iTunes card code!

They may not all work the same, but for the Canadian iTunes card, they sent me a picture or scan of the code on the back of the card, rather than just letters and numbers, which was nice - I knew there were no typos on their end (and fortunately not on mine either!).

It's not free, but you're paying for convenience. I'm not sure that I would use this for a card I could buy down the street, but if you're in a pinch, or if (as in my case) you need something you can't just go out and get in a few minutes, this is a great way to get what you need, and FAST.

"Made a first purchase worth $20, two weeks later tried to make a purchase of $60, the order was placed, to be immediately cancelled with some lame excuse about my purchase pattern being a risk pattern... Go figure..."

"I have ordered digital products like this from other stores and have had good success, so today my son asks me for karma koin?? The store I usually buy from does not have these so I search google and find this store.

I go from google to the companies home page where I see karma koin as a featured product. Click the karma koin link and I am directed to a page full of karma koins! my son was so excited and I let him choose how much of these he wanted. We add the karma koin to our shopping cart and then I pay with my Paypal account because I find that more secure then credit cards.

TA-DA! within like 1 minute we had received the order to my account on the web site. The code was an image scan of the karma koin, I give this to my son and he uses it for credits in his online game. HE IS SO HAPPY!! and best of all I am like the best mother in the world now for getting these so quickly for my son.

Mothers out there this is your solution, get some rest today and keep your kids busy. The amount of different games this site has available are amazing. Now that me and my Son have found this site I can keep loading his online accounts with all of these great products that keep him busy for so long!

Keep up the good work and I will keep coming back, recommending this to my girlfriends right now!

"Items are well priced and customer service is great."

modified review This review was modified by infinitemaximum on January 22 2013 05:04:43 PM

"Best place to buy a ps3 network card. I bought the 20 dollar card and it was approved and i received the code in minutes. I did not judge there. I went into the ps3 store and added the funds to my wallet. Although i did not try other sites this site has paypal which is i am willing to pay extra for that. Paypal is secure."

modified review This review was modified by icemanstar on January 19 2013 05:02:30 AM

"I ordered a key for Assassin's Creed 3 and received my key in moments after my order was placed. Already have the game, downloaded, and am enjoying it. Thank You PC Game Supply"

PC Game Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PC Game Supply is a merchant member
PC Game Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.