• PC Connection

"I am having a problem with these people and paypal does not help me. Do not use this site and do not use paypal. They are both not good."

This review was modified by malikmarid on December 16 2014 12:26:51 PM

"I have been buying products for my company in the hundreds of thousands of Dollars, from different online companies and never had an issue until PC Connection start calling me and begging me to do business with them. The first order went fine and then when I ordered around $6k worth of products I was taken to the cleaner. They over charged my credit card without my authorization-- You need to stay away from PC Connection they lay at you and the sales managers are very much qualified to be ranked as coaches of bunch of thieves. STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYY. Since I am exploring my next legal action against them I did not put the full order number."

This review was modified by mdcss on July 12 2015 03:54:39 PM

"Horrible prices (unfortunately, my university is required to buy from these bastards) on everything I've priced, poor availability, website has next to no info so you have to search on NewEgg or Amazon for information (let alone unbiased reviews), and my login keeps getting messed up, and when I ask for help I get no response (via phone or email). And our university has a "special" agreement with them that's supposed to get us better customer service! What a joke. Someone must be getting a kickback."

This review was modified by WhitePagan on October 27 2014 12:50:15 PM

"I paid $32.79 for TurboTax 2013 download that is stated to include:
"TurboTax Deluxe Fed + Efile + Stat 2013with refund Bonus Offer".

All I was able to receive was the Federal. I would have to pay an additional $39.99 for the state download which would cost me a total of $72.78 when Amazon is selling the WHOLE package for $49.99.

I complained directly to this company and they told me that I did not read the web-page close enough. But as you can see from with-in the quote marks in my first sentence they are OFFERING the whole package for $32.79.

They are a BOLD RIP-OFF internet company and as the owner stated to me...BUYER BEWARE!

This review was modified by Steve997 on December 23 2013 11:15:04 AM

NoLimit's Avatar

Northern California, USA

"PC Connection are one of the few resellers I could find that sold an Intel I7-3770T CPU. I ordered it online for 2 day shipping. It actually arrived here the next day since they shipped it from a warehouse located nearby. One odd detail was that they called me to verify the order and wanted me to e-mail them from my work e-mail address as verification for this order."

"It's been a while since I've looked at this website. I ran across it today while Googling for the 'consumer' division of PC Connection, which I rarely use - I have been an IT consultant for business customers with open accounts at PC Connection for many years. (as in, ~15 years)

I was shocked to see all the "one star" ratings of this company. Is this common here? I can imagine some shady dealer in Brooklyn or something, but this was really bizarre, and leads me to wonder if their competitors are writing bogus reviews.

In my very long experience with this company, they are extremely reputable and professional, which is why I have remained a customer of theirs for so many years. I have been working with the same individual rep at PC Connection for probably about 10 years now.

I've seen many fly-by-night resellers come and go over the years, and my experience with mail order vendors goes back to the 1970s. PC Connection is an exceptionally reputable and reliable company that stands head/shoulders over most of the rest in this day and age, in my experience.

"While I have never purchased from the site itself, but from purely looking at the prices, I can tell this company is a scam. If you view for a second two links, one, from the manufacturer themselves, and one from pcconnection. The two links show laptops that are almost identical. The only difference is that the one from the maufacturer is one model newer, has a better graphics card, and has a slightly better processor.

Thats almost double. Dont purchase from here please.

"Company is a scam! I ordered 6 projectors as they were on sale, called before and confirmed stock availability. After 10 days and no tracking customer service said they run out.But products still show in stock on site but not on sale anymore.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I am filing a complain to BBB has they collected my credit card information etc.

"I ordered a 2-pack of Panasonic Alkaline AAA battery from PC Connection on Nov 20th. I check up on my order today (11/24) and the status of the order was cancelled. I received no email notification of this and I am very unhappy and disappointed in their customer service and ethics."

"Never Trust this sellet. They never delivered the product. They are holding money on credit card for few days then you will get cancellation email. PC Connection is fraud and always threat to leak the personal information like credit card, address and phone number.

Customer Service calls are going to India and they are rude. Not ready to listern customer's issue.

"Admission: my fault for not reading the reviews before buying. My order status disappeared from their website suddenly. 3 days later, they finally notified me that my order had been canceled due to low inventory stock. Thanks for selling something that you don't have."

Thaddeous's Avatar

Austin, Tx.

"Awful! They took my order, the item showed "In Stock", they sent me 2 confirmation emails. When my order didn't show up after several days I got on their web site to check the status and found out they had cancelled my order without ever contacting me at all not even an email. When I called them to ask why, they said we are out of stock!!!"

"Awful company trick you to provide personal information never ship product to you. Be careful!"

"Also known as PC express & Mac connection avoid this store! Ordered printer on 7/2, kept getting backorder status when called in to check status. Still didnt have in stock on 7/15. They had gone up on price and appeared to not want to honor the order by continually backordering the product."

"Ordered several items. Free shipping. Arrived quickly and as ordered. Products as described, etc. Later, I had a rebate issue. I used online chat to find resolution. The rep was absolutely fantastic--understanding, understandable, concerned, professional, etc. Service behind the sale makes all the difference. I'd heartily recommend PC Connection, and encourage users to tap their online chat for help when needed."

Share PC Connection's store rating

PC Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PC Connection is not a merchant member
PC Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!