PC Connection Coupons
  • Rating 3.83/10 175 reviews

PC Connection is not a merchant member
    PC Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • PC Connection contact information

NoLimit's Avatar
Northern California, USA

"PC Connection are one of the few resellers I could find that sold an Intel I7-3770T CPU. I ordered it online for 2 day shipping. It actually arrived here the next day since they shipped it from a warehouse located nearby. One odd detail was that they called me to verify the order and wanted me to e-mail them from my work e-mail address as verification for this order."

"It's been a while since I've looked at this website. I ran across it today while Googling for the 'consumer' division of PC Connection, which I rarely use - I have been an IT consultant for business customers with open accounts at PC Connection for many years. (as in, ~15 years)

I was shocked to see all the "one star" ratings of this company. Is this common here? I can imagine some shady dealer in Brooklyn or something, but this was really bizarre, and leads me to wonder if their competitors are writing bogus reviews.

In my very long experience with this company, they are extremely reputable and professional, which is why I have remained a customer of theirs for so many years. I have been working with the same individual rep at PC Connection for probably about 10 years now.

I've seen many fly-by-night resellers come and go over the years, and my experience with mail order vendors goes back to the 1970s. PC Connection is an exceptionally reputable and reliable company that stands head/shoulders over most of the rest in this day and age, in my experience.

"While I have never purchased from the site itself, but from purely looking at the prices, I can tell this company is a scam. If you view for a second two links, one, from the manufacturer themselves, and one from pcconnection. The two links show laptops that are almost identical. The only difference is that the one from the maufacturer is one model newer, has a better graphics card, and has a slightly better processor.

Thats almost double. Dont purchase from here please.

"Company is a scam! I ordered 6 projectors as they were on sale, called before and confirmed stock availability. After 10 days and no tracking customer service said they run out.But products still show in stock on site but not on sale anymore.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I am filing a complain to BBB has they collected my credit card information etc.

"I ordered a 2-pack of Panasonic Alkaline AAA battery from PC Connection on Nov 20th. I check up on my order today (11/24) and the status of the order was cancelled. I received no email notification of this and I am very unhappy and disappointed in their customer service and ethics."

"Never Trust this sellet. They never delivered the product. They are holding money on credit card for few days then you will get cancellation email. PC Connection is fraud and always threat to leak the personal information like credit card, address and phone number.

Customer Service calls are going to India and they are rude. Not ready to listern customer's issue.

"Admission: my fault for not reading the reviews before buying. My order status disappeared from their website suddenly. 3 days later, they finally notified me that my order had been canceled due to low inventory stock. Thanks for selling something that you don't have."

Thaddeous's Avatar
Austin, Tx.

"Awful! They took my order, the item showed "In Stock", they sent me 2 confirmation emails. When my order didn't show up after several days I got on their web site to check the status and found out they had cancelled my order without ever contacting me at all not even an email. When I called them to ask why, they said we are out of stock!!!"

"Also known as PC express & Mac connection avoid this store! Ordered printer on 7/2, kept getting backorder status when called in to check status. Still didnt have in stock on 7/15. They had gone up on price and appeared to not want to honor the order by continually backordering the product."

"Ordered several items. Free shipping. Arrived quickly and as ordered. Products as described, etc. Later, I had a rebate issue. I used online chat to find resolution. The rep was absolutely fantastic--understanding, understandable, concerned, professional, etc. Service behind the sale makes all the difference. I'd heartily recommend PC Connection, and encourage users to tap their online chat for help when needed."

"I ordered an 2Tb external hard drive on 1/26/11 and it is 4/12/11 and they say they still don't know when the product will arrive. Customer service has been saying it will arrive in two weeks for over 3 months now. All the time while I was waiting for my product there web site posted the product online as in stock, which was false advertisement. They have poor customer service and worst dependability. I would never recommend PC Connection Express to anyone whom expects honest and dependable delivery and service. "

"PC Connection are a bunch of liars. I ordered a 32" SONY HDTV and they said it was in stock. Two weeks later, I contacted them and they said it would ship by Jan 20th. On the 20th they said it would ship within a couple days. Today they said the manufacturer no longer has the TV's. They are crooks. DO NOT USE PC Connection for anything."

"ordered just in time for christmas an ipod touch. i thought i was getting a great deal but it turns out everyone else like amazon was having this deal. but its ok because the main concern was getting this before christmas"

"Ordered a refurbished LCD TV from PC Connection for a terrific price after rebate as a Christmas gift. Shipping was fast and free, but the TV arrived with scratches and appeared used. I sent an email to PC Connection via their contact me page on Christmas day, the next morning they replied indicating they would happily exchange the TV and provided a link to print a pre-paid UPS label. A day later a new TV showed up at my door - we had only dropped off the first one the night before so they did an advance exchange.

This was my first order, but I am impressed with their customer service - I will order from them again!

"Ordered a wall mount for our new plasma tv. Shipping was fast. Rebate will make it cost zero dollars. Can't beat that!"