• Address: 1325 E El Segundo Blvd El Segundo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"This company, together with Seagate, had a disk drive promotion that they decided to end prematurely, yet kept advertising and accepting orders, perhaps to gain attention and eyeballs. Finally, they arbitrarily decided to cancel all orders placed after a very small window.
The customer service was rude and unhelpful, and the reasons for cancellation provided in the email were patently false.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“This was not a promotion... early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that then went viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, all orders affected were cancelled. pcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"ordered a hard drive online and they canceled my order without notice after it went through. I called them a few times and couldn't get a hold of a representative. then i learned in the terms and conditions they can do whatever they want and don't have to honor errors made on there part. wont be shopping here again."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-09-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“Early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that has since gone viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, any orders affected will be cancelled. pcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"SCAMMERS.... DID NOT HONOR ORDER. SELLS ITEMS ONLINE AND DOESNT OFFER IT FOR PRICE LISTED. UNBELIVEABLE.... NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“Early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that has since gone viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, any orders affected will be cancelled. PcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"the worst online store.
cancel the order without reason

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Canceled order for hard drive claiming database error and price mistake. That's your problem, not mine. And Slickdeals sucks."

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Very disappointed with this company. First time ordering with them and they cancelled order citing price mistake. Never again!"

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Order was cancelled with no explanation at all besides a "database error". The ordering system is very poorly designed and there's little to no communication from the vendor after placing an order.

Even though within their own policy that credit cards would not be charged until the order is shipped, PCRush charged my card.

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"They had a pricing error but were slow to correct it. They didn't honor any orders that went through. What a joke. Still haven't refunded my money for it though. I will not be buying from them ever again."

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"I will never order from this company again!!!! I ordered the wrong thing cause i was told by a tech with my cable company to buy a router, but only need a network card , so i ordered from this company thru walmart.com didnt realize i couldnt return it to walmart. when i called this company they told me they would waive the restocking fee but i had to pay to ship it back to get my refund. Re stocking Fee!!! wow!! Plus pay shipping to return Unbelievable!!! I guess im glad they waived the restocking fee if im paying shipping too cause i wouldnt be recieving what i paid for it!! Im not a happy customer and will never order from them again."

"I received my order very promptly received my order and was very pleased. They did everything they could to satisfy all my questions and concerns and in the end probably one of the best services I've ever had. "

"Service with PCRush was Acceptable."

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you don't mind being ripped off!! They shipped me a defective product and said their "protocol" is for me to apply for approval to return it first and then pay the return shipping BEFORE they will allow a return OR issue a refund. BUY ELSEWHERE!!!"

"Extremely POOR customer service. I was notified the printer was shipped the day after it was ordered. Printer was LOST after shipping ticket was generated. Customer service was called. I was told they would call me back in 24-48 hours. They did not. Ten days later I was issued a refund which will take 3-5 days to receive. I had asked for a new shipment with expedited shipping. They REFUSED. I have been without a printer for over ten days. It should have been 2-3 days.

AVOID BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! ORDER FROM OFFICE DEPOT, WHICH IS MORE RELIABLE AND HAS THE SAME PRICES.

"Product ordered and was delivered DEFECTIVE! The company states that we MUST pay for return shipping and they will only refund our purchase price.
We ordered a product from this manufacturer and the product was delivered as a defective product. The company told us that they would "not charge us a restocking fee" as a courtesy to us but that we MUST pay for the return shipping back to them. Either that or we must talk to the manufacturer of the product and have them repair the defective product! We ordered a brand new product without defects from this company and they delivered a defective product and expect US to pay to ship the product BACK to them when THEY are the ones that shipped US the defective product in the first place!

This is NOT a good practice for ANY company and I have NEVER had this problem with ANY company before. Every other company out there ships good products out and IF a defective product is shipped out they appologize and send out a return shipping label and ship out a working product. This company DOES NOT!!!

"Worst company I have bought from--I ordered a HP Designjet 24" T520 printer from them and It was defective, which was not there fault, but I was going to have to pay($75.00) to ship it back to receive a new one. Very, very poor communication from them--First they could not tell me when I would receive the printer and after I did receive it they would give me the run around on their phone calls and it took over 30 days for me to finally get a response form them to ship it back. I finally called HP and they took care of me promptly.
Stay away from pcrush.com---

PCRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PCRush.com is a merchant member
PCRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.