Stores > PCRush

• PCRush

2016-05-28

Your One-Stop-Shop for Bait-and-Switch Specials!

"Absolute blatant bait-and-switch. They apparently mispriced a graphics card on Walmart.com. After I paid for it and received my order confirmation, they changed the ad to reflect a different graphics card. I called them to make sure that I was still getting my original purchase, and not this new listing, and they assured me that I would get the card that matched my order summary. Fast forward 3 days and I get the different card sent to me.

This is where it get's good. When I called them, I was told that they would send me a return label, refund my money, and waive the restocking fee (as if I would have paid it). I said that I didn't want a refund, I wanted the item that I paid for. I was then told that they do not do exchanges, they only do refunds. Of course. So they sent me the wrong card on purpose, to avoid honoring the price that they listed the original card for. That is dirty, and blatant deception. If you want to see how "professional" they are, just give them a call. You talk to someone who is reading a word-track, at a 3rd grade level.

This review was modified by JohnTheHumble on May 28 2016 03:03:55 PM

2016-05-10

"5 days and customer service could not tell me when my motherboard would be shipped. And so i asked for a refund and im still waiting for my refund. My best advice is too avoid this company . They have the worst customer service on the internet. In all my time i have never seen such poor customer service. They hung up on me the first time i asked for a refund because they couldn't tell me when it would be shipped. Avoid at all cost its worth the extra money to buy elsewhere .."

This review was modified by Travisjarrard1 on May 10 2016 04:53:14 AM

2016-03-31

Items were all used, even though described as new.

"Bought 12 items. All were supposed to be new; all arrived used. Waste of time and money."

2016-02-24

POOR, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, IF YOU ORDER YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!

"I just got a computer Board in from PCRUSH, one hr ago, well the pens were missing from the 3.0 usb connector, call customer Service and was told had to wait 48 hrs to get RMA number. And to boot I had to pay for shipping, Well any way I spent $320.00, and got a broken board, and these Guys do not care one bit. So DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS< IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE SORRY. AS I AM
ORDER 5710416 Asus motherboard X99 Sabertooth

Share PCRush's store rating

PCRush is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PCRush is not a merchant member
PCRush does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!