• Address: 1325 E El Segundo Blvd El Segundo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"I will never order from this company again!!!! I ordered the wrong thing cause i was told by a tech with my cable company to buy a router, but only need a network card , so i ordered from this company thru walmart.com didnt realize i couldnt return it to walmart. when i called this company they told me they would waive the restocking fee but i had to pay to ship it back to get my refund. Re stocking Fee!!! wow!! Plus pay shipping to return Unbelievable!!! I guess im glad they waived the restocking fee if im paying shipping too cause i wouldnt be recieving what i paid for it!! Im not a happy customer and will never order from them again."

"I received my order very promptly received my order and was very pleased. They did everything they could to satisfy all my questions and concerns and in the end probably one of the best services I've ever had. "

"Service with PCRush was Acceptable."

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you don't mind being ripped off!! They shipped me a defective product and said their "protocol" is for me to apply for approval to return it first and then pay the return shipping BEFORE they will allow a return OR issue a refund. BUY ELSEWHERE!!!"

"Extremely POOR customer service. I was notified the printer was shipped the day after it was ordered. Printer was LOST after shipping ticket was generated. Customer service was called. I was told they would call me back in 24-48 hours. They did not. Ten days later I was issued a refund which will take 3-5 days to receive. I had asked for a new shipment with expedited shipping. They REFUSED. I have been without a printer for over ten days. It should have been 2-3 days.

AVOID BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! ORDER FROM OFFICE DEPOT, WHICH IS MORE RELIABLE AND HAS THE SAME PRICES.

"Product ordered and was delivered DEFECTIVE! The company states that we MUST pay for return shipping and they will only refund our purchase price.
We ordered a product from this manufacturer and the product was delivered as a defective product. The company told us that they would "not charge us a restocking fee" as a courtesy to us but that we MUST pay for the return shipping back to them. Either that or we must talk to the manufacturer of the product and have them repair the defective product! We ordered a brand new product without defects from this company and they delivered a defective product and expect US to pay to ship the product BACK to them when THEY are the ones that shipped US the defective product in the first place!

This is NOT a good practice for ANY company and I have NEVER had this problem with ANY company before. Every other company out there ships good products out and IF a defective product is shipped out they appologize and send out a return shipping label and ship out a working product. This company DOES NOT!!!

"Worst company I have bought from--I ordered a HP Designjet 24" T520 printer from them and It was defective, which was not there fault, but I was going to have to pay($75.00) to ship it back to receive a new one. Very, very poor communication from them--First they could not tell me when I would receive the printer and after I did receive it they would give me the run around on their phone calls and it took over 30 days for me to finally get a response form them to ship it back. I finally called HP and they took care of me promptly.
Stay away from pcrush.com---

"dealing with the personel at pcrush was a pleasure. they were expedient and courteous through the entire process with no delays in completing my order. "

"ordered laptop for friend's bday.
Came a wrong item. Then couple emails/calls - mostly from me, as their CSR barely replied email plus long waiting line in phone, plus cut your phone call in the middle. After those pains, my decision was refunding. They promised refunding 3-5 days after the delivery. Three days after delivery, I emailed and they replied another one day to see the refunding. Well, another 3 days passed, still seeing nothing.
THEY NEVER GET BACK TO YOU IN 24-48 HOURS, which is stated in your auto-replies.
Avoid like plague ! 1st time such pain online purchase

"Item was received fast and was perfect. "

"I got my order on time and in good condition."

"I was looking for a center channel speaker for my A/V system. I found exactly what I needed on PCRush.com. Shipping was quick and the box arrived with no damage. I will definitely use PCRuch.com again. Thanks… "

"I bought a thin client from Pcrush.com, delivery was fast and all items were intact.
Am impressed

"There were no problem with this order at all. Very quick, very reasonable. Would order from them again."

"It was a very bad experience with my order for sony xperia mobile from PCRush. First of all there was no text tracing to know the status of shipment. It was always showing in transit from CA. Then one day status changed to delivered on front door. I have never received the package. Also received an auto gen mail from PCRush telling me that they will get back in 24 hrs. Till now(after 5 days) there is no response from them and I really feel like ripped off my 256$ . This shows the clear irresponsibility from PCRush and the shipping agency. Is there anyone else who had a similar experience?
Update 14th May: The customer service person from PCrush picked the call after calling for the n'teenth time. The response was nice and polite and they told they will do a parcel tracing and will refund/replace if found its lost. Let me see when its gonna happen.

PCRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PCRush.com is a merchant member
PCRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.