• Address: 1325 E El Segundo Blvd El Segundo, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"i bought a cd player from pc rush and it was delivered smashed and not when promised they refunded the price of the cdplayer but not the shipping told me they where not going to give me the money back but offered me 5 dollers to try to make it go away i will never buy anything from pcrush or walmart.com ever again what kind of people do this to a customer"

"I had a great experience on my purchase with PCRush.
I placed an order and called CS for confirmation. Liz was polite and helpful. I received an confirmation from Patricia as promised. Great service!

I ordered a printer on Sunday
It's delivered on Thursday at my doorstep. Wow!
EXCELLENT SERVICE! will buy again.
Thanks,
Calvin

"Ordered from pcrush via Amazon on 26 Dec and was given a delivery date of 12-17 days from date of purchase. I canceled order 3 hrs later after realizing I ordered the wrong size. PCRUSH sends email that item was already shipped, but I could return it after paying shipping and minus 15% restock fee. They also advised they would provide me the tracking number within 24 hrs. Two days later, still no tracking number from them. Item has not been shipped, no shipping labels exist for delivery from them to me by either UPS or FedEx . This company is a scam. STay away from them. They have no customer service and are predatory in nature"

"This company, together with Seagate, had a disk drive promotion that they decided to end prematurely, yet kept advertising and accepting orders, perhaps to gain attention and eyeballs. Finally, they arbitrarily decided to cancel all orders placed after a very small window.
The customer service was rude and unhelpful, and the reasons for cancellation provided in the email were patently false.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“This was not a promotion... early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that then went viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, all orders affected were cancelled. pcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"ordered a hard drive online and they canceled my order without notice after it went through. I called them a few times and couldn't get a hold of a representative. then i learned in the terms and conditions they can do whatever they want and don't have to honor errors made on there part. wont be shopping here again."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-09-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“Early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that has since gone viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, any orders affected will be cancelled. pcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"SCAMMERS.... DID NOT HONOR ORDER. SELLS ITEMS ONLINE AND DOESNT OFFER IT FOR PRICE LISTED. UNBELIVEABLE.... NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

“Early morning Nov-05-2014, one of our vendors sent a faulty feed to our system. This resulted in a pricing error that has since gone viral. Although immediate action was taken when this was discovered, any orders affected will be cancelled. PcRUSH.com sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused our customers. We truly appreciate your understanding in this matter.”

"the worst online store.
cancel the order without reason

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Canceled order for hard drive claiming database error and price mistake. That's your problem, not mine. And Slickdeals sucks."

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Very disappointed with this company. First time ordering with them and they cancelled order citing price mistake. Never again!"

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"Order was cancelled with no explanation at all besides a "database error". The ordering system is very poorly designed and there's little to no communication from the vendor after placing an order.

Even though within their own policy that credit cards would not be charged until the order is shipped, PCRush charged my card.

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"They had a pricing error but were slow to correct it. They didn't honor any orders that went through. What a joke. Still haven't refunded my money for it though. I will not be buying from them ever again."

pcrush, PCRush.com rep has responded

"I will never order from this company again!!!! I ordered the wrong thing cause i was told by a tech with my cable company to buy a router, but only need a network card , so i ordered from this company thru walmart.com didnt realize i couldnt return it to walmart. when i called this company they told me they would waive the restocking fee but i had to pay to ship it back to get my refund. Re stocking Fee!!! wow!! Plus pay shipping to return Unbelievable!!! I guess im glad they waived the restocking fee if im paying shipping too cause i wouldnt be recieving what i paid for it!! Im not a happy customer and will never order from them again."

"I received my order very promptly received my order and was very pleased. They did everything they could to satisfy all my questions and concerns and in the end probably one of the best services I've ever had. "

"Service with PCRush was Acceptable."

"NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY unless you don't mind being ripped off!! They shipped me a defective product and said their "protocol" is for me to apply for approval to return it first and then pay the return shipping BEFORE they will allow a return OR issue a refund. BUY ELSEWHERE!!!"

PCRush.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PCRush.com is a merchant member
PCRush.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.