• PCRush.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"The PCRUSH.com sales/customer service representatives provide very conflicting information on the product pricing and delivery process. The price is never reasonable. The only person with whom you would talk after the customer service transfers is very rude (i.e. says "I don't want to waste time talking with you" if you ask him about the transaction/shipping.) It was the worst experience I've ever had. "

"Didn't have a great experience with PCRush through Walmart.com. Usually, I am fine with mistakes, but how a company handles the mistake afterwards is what I will usually write about.

I was mistakenly shipped the wrong product because the picture listed on Walmart was incorrect. I emailed PCRush and after 4 days, finally received a response. I was not satisfied with the resolution and it has been a week and I still have yet to receive another response. They just seem to be ignoring me.

I am now at the point of disputing this transaction through Paypal and am hoping for the best.

"I ordered two mice from these people because they used Amazon Pay. I figured with Amazon pay I would get good customer service. This was an incorrect assumption

I even send them an email after the order was placed that they never responded to advising them not to send the incorrect mice as other companies have done. Despite that, they still sent the wrong items.

I contacted them twice via email about the issue and never got a response that reflected the issues in the email. I called Amazon who suggested I telephone them, which I did. But got no help there.

A couple of hours later I get an email from PCRush stating that they will refund the cost of the incorrect products. less the shipping costs they charged me. They also wanted me to use a shipping company that is not available in my area nor do they do pickups and I am responsible for shipping back. They were nice enough to waive the restocking fees, which since they made the mistake should never have been mentioned. So I will be out about $20.00 in shipping costs for $38.00 in product.

This place has no sense of ethics or customer support at all. Just a rip off mail order house that can not even ship the products ordered. I wished I could leave negative stars

This review was modified by Jellicoe on April 07 2015 04:42:33 PM

"I purchased a 64GB SanDisk Glide through Newegg.com and was stiffed by PC-Rush. I received a 32GB SanDisk Glide. After sending 3 to 4 reply's to their customer service email address; I never received any reply. I also notified Newegg.com and they seem to know about this vendor but offered no additional help.
If you have the choice please do not purchase any products through PC-Rush.com, you will end-up regretting it. And Newegg.com; I'm finished using you as a company that supplies electronic items for the masses. I have 35 years in the business and have sent out email notifications to my associates.
If I could give them (PC-Rush) a negative rating I would. But then again I already have given the worst rating they will ever get.

"i bought a cd player from pc rush and it was delivered smashed and not when promised they refunded the price of the cdplayer but not the shipping told me they where not going to give me the money back but offered me 5 dollers to try to make it go away i will never buy anything from pcrush or walmart.com ever again what kind of people do this to a customer"

"I had a great experience on my purchase with PCRush.
I placed an order and called CS for confirmation. Liz was polite and helpful. I received an confirmation from Patricia as promised. Great service!

I ordered a printer on Sunday
It's delivered on Thursday at my doorstep. Wow!
EXCELLENT SERVICE! will buy again.
Thanks,
Calvin

"Ordered from pcrush via Amazon on 26 Dec and was given a delivery date of 12-17 days from date of purchase. I canceled order 3 hrs later after realizing I ordered the wrong size. PCRUSH sends email that item was already shipped, but I could return it after paying shipping and minus 15% restock fee. They also advised they would provide me the tracking number within 24 hrs. Two days later, still no tracking number from them. Item has not been shipped, no shipping labels exist for delivery from them to me by either UPS or FedEx . This company is a scam. STay away from them. They have no customer service and are predatory in nature"

"This company, together with Seagate, had a disk drive promotion that they decided to end prematurely, yet kept advertising and accepting orders, perhaps to gain attention and eyeballs. Finally, they arbitrarily decided to cancel all orders placed after a very small window.
The customer service was rude and unhelpful, and the reasons for cancellation provided in the email were patently false.

"ordered a hard drive online and they canceled my order without notice after it went through. I called them a few times and couldn't get a hold of a representative. then i learned in the terms and conditions they can do whatever they want and don't have to honor errors made on there part. wont be shopping here again."

"SCAMMERS.... DID NOT HONOR ORDER. SELLS ITEMS ONLINE AND DOESNT OFFER IT FOR PRICE LISTED. UNBELIVEABLE.... NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN."

"the worst online store.
cancel the order without reason

"Canceled order for hard drive claiming database error and price mistake. That's your problem, not mine. And Slickdeals sucks."

"Very disappointed with this company. First time ordering with them and they cancelled order citing price mistake. Never again!"

"Order was cancelled with no explanation at all besides a "database error". The ordering system is very poorly designed and there's little to no communication from the vendor after placing an order.

Even though within their own policy that credit cards would not be charged until the order is shipped, PCRush charged my card.

"They had a pricing error but were slow to correct it. They didn't honor any orders that went through. What a joke. Still haven't refunded my money for it though. I will not be buying from them ever again."

Share PCRush.com's store rating

PCRush.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PCRush.com is not a merchant member
PCRush.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!