PCExchange.com Reviews - pcexchange.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 73 reviews

PCExchange.com is not a merchant member
PCExchange.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This is my third laptop that I've purchased from PCExchange. Very pleased with how easy this is. I am in the process of ordering another laptop.

I would and do recommend them to my friends.

"This is the 3rd PC I have gotten from PC Exchange. I have never been disappointed. For a good deal on a refurbished PC, you cannot beat them or their prices. Delivery is fast and free."

"Very well packed and promptly delivered."

"used unit looked like new, arrived promptly, everything purchased was included, easy to set up."

"Very quick delivery. Laptop worked perfectly and was in excellent condition. However, after "playing around" with it for several hours, I decided that Win 7 and model E6410 aren't for me. I have requested a refund or a trade for a D630 with XP.

"I will continue to buy from PCExchange for my office and home use. You can't beat the price and I've never received a bad product."

"Good prices, product delivered very promptly."

"Works perfectly easy to install fast delivery"

Rating 6/103/5

"I received the monitor I ordered intact, box sealed. Everything was
fine. Only the size of the monitor is not large enough for me

"In my view this is a good deal - a complex of a price, shipping service, warranty etc. "

"very happy with the service would use your company again"

"Very Happy with your Company. Thank you"

" computer arrived on time was well packaged,looks and works like new"

"Thanks for quick shipment and a great product so far so good "

"Incredibly satisfied with PCExchange. I've been ordering from them for a couple of years and have had fantastic experiences! Only once have I ever had an issue with a machine that I ordered and they worked with me promptly to get the situation resolved very quickly. This is how business should be done online!"