Stores > PCC Depot
  • PCC Depot

Voice your opinion! Review PCC Depot by clicking a star below.
2008-03-31

"even thou we got a tracking # for the shipment within a couple hrs after placing the order, they shipped from nj and it took 3 days to arrive. still pretty fast shipment, and at least i could track the package as it made it's way to us"

2008-01-06

"Had no problems with my order for a HP maintenance kit for my printer. Price was good, they answered the phone when I called about stock and they let me pickup that same day at their warehouse in NJ, and the kit fixed the problem I was having with my printer."

2007-12-12

"they gave me a tracking number and my order arrived on time. the toner was real xerox and it worked as expected, with decent pricing. "

2007-11-22

"They emailed me to ask me to leave feedback here for them. Pccdepot did a pretty good job for me on my order so I decided to do it. They shipped my order very quickly and I got my toner right away. It was new in a new HP retail box which is what I wanted as I have had trouble with non-hp toner in the past with my color laserjet printer. There website is a bit difficult to find things tho, but at least they answered their phone right away when I was calling for availability on the toner."

2007-11-10

"I called my order as I do not like to enter my credit card number info online. A nice lady took my order and told me I would get a tracking number on email later that evening which I did. I got my package in two days and it was exactly what I asked for, real xerox ink. I am leaving feedback here as she asked me to as they did a good job for me. thanks Peg"

2007-11-08

"pccdepot sent me an email asking me to leave feedback at reseller ratings in regards to an order I had placed with them for xerox toner. I never heard of reseller ratings but was happy to find this site with so many company ratings to help people find good places to buy online. Anyway, pccdepot shipped my toner the same day as I ordered it and sent me a tracking number with email. I got the toner in hp retail store packing just like I got from staples and buy.com before, but at a better price."

2007-10-30

"The toner arrived in 2 days and it was the real deal genuine HP 5500 toner in HP Retail Box & the 2 I installed so far have worked fine, just as I expected."

2007-10-16

"I ordered the wrong Xerox Maintenance Kit with the correct toner. They actually contacted me to ask if I made a mistake, which I did. They saved me some time and trouble & I just wanted to say thanks."

2006-11-16

"Bought a set of HP 3800 toner from them. Got 2 days later and the two colors that I installed so far worked fine"

2006-11-08

"Company took over 6 months to handle an RMA for almost $1,700. So we told them we will call our credit card company, and magically the money was available. Then they said since we said we were going to call our credit card company they will not refund the money. Email me at vampired [at]gmail.com if you have had similar experience as I am looking to start a class action."

2003-11-07

"I ordered a Linksys Wireless setup from them and everything went smoothly. i ordered on monday and got a email order verification right away. I got another email from them the next morning (actually it looked from the date of the email that it was sent out the evening before). Got the setup on Wednesday. It was well packed and in brand new retail boxes. Plus the setup was easy and everything worked. I was very happy."

2003-10-23

"Website says "In Stock" but not always true.

I ordered an HP 2300DN and a LinkSys switch on Sunday. Received "Bot" confirmation e-mail. Didn't receive any other correspondence. Wesite order status shows "Under Processing..." Called on Tuesday and they said printer had shipped, LinkSys shipping today. Printer showed up on Wednesday. No LinkSys or any e-mails or confirmation by Thursday. Sent e-mail requesting status - didn't receive a reply. Website still shows "Under Processing...". Called for tracking number. LinkSys still not shipped. Won't ship until tomorrow (Friday). Said I would probably get an e-mail Friday night.

Website still says "in stock" but item still not shipped after 5 working days.

Will not buy from again.

2003-10-20

"I got a 2300N HP Printer from them and got it in 2 days. I am happy with the printer and the purchase."

2003-08-29

"They made a great save for me when I accidently picked the wrong wireless card to go with my router, it was a minor mistake but they caught it somehow and saved me a lot of time and trouble, everything arrived on time and in great condition, will definately purchace from them again."

2003-08-22

"Best price in the Country! Pleasure to do Business with!"

Share PCC Depot's store rating

PCC Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PCC Depot is not a merchant member
PCC Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!