Stores > PCC Depot
  • PCC Depot

Voice your opinion! Review PCC Depot by clicking a star below.
2016-05-05

Good Deal & Quick shipping

"Ordered some printer toner from them as they had the lowest price I could find at the time. No problems ordering or paying. Toners arrived in good condition two days later. Happy with the purchase and would order again"

weep4me2's Avatar

Bridgeton, NJ
2016-03-18

Happy with their Service

"I made a mistake on my order. I realized that I ordered the wrong toner for my Xerox printer when I got the email confirmation. I called them and customer service immediately fixed the problem and they sent me the right toner that I needed. I was a bit worried as the phone call was so short, but they sent me an email right after stating that the order was amended.
I was happy with how they handled everything.

klattie's Avatar

Clarksburg
2015-09-07

"Rec'd order in few days. They packed well and the toner arrived in good condition with Xerox retail boxes inside. Overall good experience with this order."

2015-06-05

"Toner arrived the day after I placed the order via FedEx. No damage, well packed. Was easy to order and a good price for genuine xerox toner."

2015-05-21

"My toner order arrived within a few days and it was original brother type. Price was very good too."

2015-04-01

"I needed a toner for my Xerox right away. I tried Staples, Office Depot, Costco and Walmart and no one had these in stock. I found pc depot on a google search looking for local places. I called them and they allowed me to pickup at their warehouse that same day. "

2015-03-04

"Ordered a dual pak HP toner as they had a good price on this. Genuine HP toner arrived as expected. Fast Shipping."

2012-04-17

"The toner arrived quickly and I had no problems with my order with them. It was genuine brother toner which was what I wanted and expected. I will order from them again."

2011-04-12

"Ordered a Xerox Product that I absolutely had to have today. Ordered via next day Priority Air. I called to be sure they had it in stock. They sent me a track# that evening which I really appreciated. Then first thing in the morning the product showed up. Correct product shipped and its working fine RIGHT NOW printing a large job I needed to get done this morning, thanks alot guys."

2011-03-10

"This store sent the toner really fast and it was genuine stuff just like they claimed. I do not know about their customer service as I did not need to contact them."

2010-06-14

"I've been purchasing most of our toner from PCC Depot for several years. I purchase primarily HP Toners for one of our big color printers and a few small office printers. Their prices have always been reasonable and being relatively close to NJ I receive the products usually in 1 day. They have been good on the phone and with staying in contact any time I've had a questions about my orders.

They did not request a review as they did some folks, I check ratings and review sites occasionally to see how companies I deal with are doing on the PR side of things and wanted to leave a positive note.

2010-06-10

"Their free shipping worked great for me as they shipped from NJ and I am in PA, so I received my order the following day after placing it. Thanks, BTA ALL THE WAY!"

2010-05-31

"This company has good prices on toners supplies and good customer service. I receive my order in 2 days via Fedex. I was very pleased the quick shipment. "

2010-05-30

"Great prices and Great services. This is first time I use this merchant. I'm very please their prices and services (I placed order on 2:12pm the order ship same day and I receive tracking info at same day via email as well). Keep good job! "

2010-04-14

"Easy to find the toner I needed and site is straight forward and easy to use. Placed my second order with them today & I assume all with go as well as my prior order."

Share PCC Depot's store rating

PCC Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

PCC Depot is not a merchant member
PCC Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!