"Order place on Friday, 07-Feb and received Monday 10-Feb!!! Awesome!!! From what I've seen Oznium offers good products at good prices."

"Not very impressed with this company. Ordered a couple LED lights and one just did not work and the other did not fit in the area where it was made to be used in. I returned them both then he sticks me with an outrageous restocking fee and says one of the lights does work even though I tested it three times with no success. Just beware when ordering from here. I found the exact same lights for about half the cost Oznium sells them for, and they worked!"

"Excellent company to deal with. Phil the owner took the time to answer a lot of questions back and forth through email awhile back for me about underbody lighting. I ordered 5 sets green ccfl's for the amp rack & underdash of my Saturn ION. Shipping was fast (couple days) and cheap (under $4). Overall one of the better experiences I've had with an online retailer, Ozinum is definitely in my top list now."

modified review This review was modified by DSLaBuda on July 10 2006 02:35:03 AM

Oznium is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Oznium is not a merchant member
Oznium does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!