• Address: 10 Jaycee Drive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Cathy saved the day and made me a happy customer by immediately refunding me the difference in price between the Ozbo website and the site on Amazon. It may have been a small amount but it made all the difference.

"The worst experience. they are incompetent, they cannot ship, they provide dishonest shipping info, after waiting 2 weeks and nothing to show for it for off the shelf goods, i canceled the order.

DO NOT USE THIS F**KING COMPANY!!!

modified review This review was modified by ds99ds on July 17 2014 08:41:52 AM

"Please delete this review."

modified review This review was modified by TheBlackWebsite on June 13 2014 05:48:41 AM

"Never again. They take forever to do anything. I still don't have my item even shipped and it has been a week. I would not recommend to anyone. I don't believe that the sell anything at all. They just send an e-mail to some other seller and take a fee."

modified review This review was modified by deathsfuture on June 06 2014 08:16:45 AM

"I can't rate these guys low enough. Apparently I have to choose at least one star. I would have chosen zero stars if I could! My order took one month to arrive. I called to complain, only to find out that two of the three items I had ordered were backordered. If they had bothered to tell me this, I would have never ordered but the website didn't tell me, the email that I got right after placing the order didn't tell me. When I threatened to cancel the order, miraculously the order was going to be ready to ship that Friday! There was absolutely no communication from Ozbo after the order. I don't know how these guys are still in business.

The main problems that I have are these:
• No communicaiton from Ozbo until I asked what was wrong
• Credit card was charged when order was placed and not when it shipped
• Items were not in stock and I was not warned about this, either when the order was placed, or later in the process
• Order took ONE MONTH, and I was not kept apprised of the status

modified review This review was modified by RBinReno on May 08 2014 11:49:00 PM

"Absolutely HORRIBLE! It took 10 days to get them to ship my purchase. The item was finally sent after I complained, in a large box without any packing material. The item was not particularly fragile, but in these conditions of course it was damaged. I did not return it because I simply do not want to ever deal with these people again. Don't buy here!!"

"Terrible!!! I ordered a specific item and color. Made notE of the color in comments box. Got different color. When I called, was told that they send "assorted colors" and I could send back when it arrived. I tried to stop the order. "You can't; it has gone to the shipper. When it arrives just send it back." It arrived, and was sticking out of the box. When returning an item you must have the return label inside the box. I retreived the label and resealed the box. When I tried to return it, the shipper told me it was going to be $XX.xx- DOUBLE the worth of the item AND postage and if I had NOT OPENED THE BOX, IT COULD HAVE BEEN RETURNED FOR NOTHING". Be WARNED......DO NOT ORDER FROM OZBO. Wrong item, wrong color and enormous amount of return shipping. bE WARNED!!"

"If you decide to buy, DO NOT USE OZBO. Michelle at OZBO provides horrible service stating she is the only one that is there and the manager Josh comes and goes as he pleases since he's the manager. After telling them I found it cheaper and to cancel the order, they still shipped it out. And when the items were received damaged they refused to provide a prepaid shipping label for return. Buyer Beware"

modified review This review was modified by Ryanjrod on July 19 2013 11:59:32 AM

"Do not expect expedited service even if you pay for it. They claim to ship most orders within 24 hours but mine took 4 days and then was shipped USPS. they initially sent me a confirmation that my order had been delivered (to Pennsylvania- I live in Nevada). I exchanged 11 emails with Michelle who blamed Amazon for everything. I requested a refund of $4.44, the difference between regular shipping and the expedite that I paid for. She refused, was rude and unprofessional. I will not do business with this company again."

modified review This review was modified by JCGooch on July 02 2013 08:40:01 AM

"I've seen many SUPER NEGATIVE reviews of Ozbo, and I admit it gave me great pause before ordering. I'm not saying those who had bad experiences are making their stories up; I am merely saying my own experience could not have been better (except for the imperious attitude of the customer service rep. of whom I inquired why there were so many negative reviews). Ordering was easy; the price was extremely competitive; and, most relevant to those concerned about shipping/delivery time, is that my order was received WITHIN THREE DAYS. Ozbo may not work for everyone, but it worked in a big way for me. "

modified review This review was modified by arcranin on June 20 2013 05:48:12 PM

"It is the worst online store I have ever deal with. It's been 1 month since we order the item from OZBO which never came and since then on their website the status shows "To Warehouse" and whenever I call them the agent tells me we have received your item in the warehouse and it will be shipped tomorrow and when you complaint that even last week the agent told me the same thing and she told me that fore sure it will be shipped out tomorrow then the agent will rudely reply you that No one can say that here; as if they are telling you that "you are a liar" this has happened 3 times to me .. and they will tell you "again with irritated attitude" do you want this item or I should cancel the order as if they don't care. SO BE AWARE"

"Do not buy from them. On their website they sell things they don't have. They took my money and did not inform me they didn't have it. I waited two weeks before I finally reached out to them and was told it was "out of stock" and would be shipped soon which turned out not to be true."

"I cannot rate this company low enough! I am so shocked by how poor their customer service is and what an incompetent organization it is!!!

I ordered a pet carrier from this company on February 5, 2013, the funds were taken out of my bank account the next day. 10 days later, by the 15th, I still had not received the pet carrier, or any form of communication from Ozbo except for the initial order confirmation from the 5th. I emailed their support team just to make sure the order had actually been placed and to find out what was happening. I was told by Michelle, that she had spoken to the warehouse and my order was expected to be shipped on Monday the 18th (I didn't bother replying to her email that the 18th was a national holiday). She also ensured me that when the order did ship, I would receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. By the 22nd, 17 days after I placed the order, I still hadn't received anything from Ozbo - email or otherwise - so I emailed Michelle again. This time she replied with an excuse about Fedex and UPS having weather related issues - this I knew was true, at least it had been when Nemo hit the East Coast, two weeks earlier, I highly doubt they were still having issues... I was fed up but still hoping for my order to be sent, she said in her email it was expected to be shipped that day (the 22nd).
It is now March 5. I still have no product and no email confirming it has been shipped. I called the company (and let me also note how frustrating their hours for actual live human interaction are, 8:30 - 5:00 EST..) this morning and was told my product has been on back order and was expected to ship next week. Absolutely ridiculous!!! I told them to cancel the order and refund my money - again, which had been taken out one month ago, before the product had even shipped (because it never did!) and I found a different vendor from which to order the product.

Absolutely unbelievable how a company can be run like this and stay in business!!! I will NEVER buy anything from them again and I will be sure to tell everyone I know what a horrible experience I have had with them!

"My Pups LOVE your bacon treats :-) They Thank you. "

"LIES! LIES! LIES! First dog food order from them was perfect. Item was on sale and I had the 2 bags of dog food in 2 days. On my duplicate 2nd order, two weeks later for same item in same qty., it took 6 days to arrive and on top of that, they shorted me one bag. I was sent an e-mail from them saying they were shipping the missing bag the next day, so I waited for it to arrive. Turns out, they never shipped it and because it was over Christmas and New Year's holidays, I ended up running completely out of food. Did they care? Not one bit. I was out almost $100 as I scrambled to keep my four large (over 70#) dogs fed over the weekend and New Year's Eve and Day by feeding them my high dollar "occasional" raw diet food as I expected the food to be arriving any day. I tried to call on new year's eve and they were not in, so I sent a lengthy e-mail detailing the issue and my unhappiness. Finally, at noon on Wednesday, Jan. 2, I got an e-mail from Michelle (who claims she's a supervisor) basically saying "sorry for the delay, your item will be shipping soon". No compassion or apology for the error or anything. When I called, upset and frustrated, she ended up hanging up on me after telling me a supervisor was not available when I wanted to speak to someone other than her. After being hung up on and my request for an owner, manager, etc. call me immediately being ignored, I contacted the BBB, to get this issue resolved. The case is ongoing. I recommend all others that have had problems to do the same. By the way, Ozbo has a 'C' rating with the BBB, so if you do happen to get what you ordered the first time, don't press your luck with a 2nd order. They boast on Facebook they have an 'A' rating with the BBB, which as most everything else associated with them, a LIE. Even if they gave me their stuff for 1/2 price, I would not shop with them again and support such an awful company in any way. Customer Service rating is easily an 'F-'. I do 95% of my shopping online and Ozbo is without a doubt, definitely the worst company I have ever dealt with. BUYER BEWARE!!! "

Ozbo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ozbo is not a merchant member
Ozbo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!