Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"i read the reviews and was very skeptical when ordering ,i did the online chat with customer service before hand as it was a large order and was informed that most ppl with good experiences dont write reviews mostly just those with problems...Well i went ahead and ordered on 12/15/2014 during xmas season and on 12/18/2014 i had received everything i had ordered no problems all my fixtures valves and trim for a master bath .i will be ordering from here again especially since it was about $200 cheaper then the next lowest price i could find"

"I placed an order from OverstockDeals 1 month ago as their price for the product would save me several hundred dollars. I was somewhat reluctant as they did get several bad reviews, but they also had good reviews. I called to confirm that the product was in stock and the customer service representative checked one of their warehouses and confirmed it was. I ordered and the transaction was completed without any problems or issues, and delivered in a timely fashion. I was completely happy with my experience with this vendor."

modified review This review was modified by drbillg on December 02 2014 09:14:41 AM

"BAIT AND SWITCH! Twice ordered similar items. Twice on two separate days (a number of days apart) received a notice saying orders were cancelled due to the price being too low. Only when I complained were the prices on their website adjusted. They still charged my card twice! and am still trying to get money back. BEWARE!"

"BEWARE****Don't order from this company, I had to return several items and it was impossible to get through their customer no service for the RGA. Once I got through (after being on hold for 30+ minutes each time), I spoke to 3 different reps at 3 different occasions and I never received my RGA to return the items. They all promised I'd get an email within a day or so with the RGA, I waited and waited and still no email. Their return policy is within 30 days, now it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for the RGA. I purchased over $600+ worth of bathroom faucets, not to mention the order came incomplete (missing parts)."

modified review This review was modified by kim2158 on October 16 2014 06:09:26 PM

"NEVER buy large items from this company. I work for a contracting company and placed an order of well over $1,000 with them. The item was shipped by UPS even though it said "not for parcel shipment" on the package. The item could then not leave the UPS site because it exceeded their weight limit. When I called customer service, I couldn't get anyone on the phone. I left TWO voicemails, sent TWO e-mails through the live chat and still didn't get a response. Our company had to pay two different truckers to pick the shipment up from UPS. When I finally got in contact with someone at Overstockdeals, they basically told me to go screw. They told me that since I didn't get confirmation from them first to go pick the item up from UPS, there was nothing I could do. IF THEY ANSWERED THEIR PHONE OR RETURNED MY PHONE CALLS/MESSAGES, I WOULD'VE HAD AN ANSWER! Now my company is out $200+ because of their HORRIBLE service. I mentioned the 100% satisfaction guarantee and the lady laughed at me. Don't shop here."

"Great price, great deal, lousy customer service.
I guess bad customer service it is to be expected if you are paying low price.
But even if you are busy you can still be friendly.

They also do not pack things properly when they ship it.

modified review This review was modified by amsterq on September 09 2014 12:51:44 PM

"Ordered a Kohler towel bar from seller on Super Monday 20% discount. The item showed in stock. Shortly, I then received an email that it was not in stock and that I could have a refund or wait. I decided to wait. In January, I received a similar email.

I was then notified in mid February that I would be refunded and was refunded the money they held for almost three months.

At that time I checked the Seller website and the item was in stock and requested customer service that my Super Monday price for the item be honored. They said no that I did not affirmatively tell them by responding to the January email that I wanted to buy the item. This is deceptive at the least and possibly fraudulent to hold my money and then tell me that I have to pay more for the same item.

I ended up paying more for the same thing, and lost the use of my money for almost three months. Bad business practice

modified review This review was modified by kwanfam1 on February 20 2014 10:50:02 AM

"I was a bit scared by some negative reviews but the good reviews were REALLY good. So I chanced it. I called ahead, spoke to a girl who checked inventory and confirm shipping time. I paid throu Paypal for a little extra insurance if needed(they are always good to help resolve bad transactions). Make a long story short - the sink arrived in perfect condition, a day early without a single issue. I personally will shop again. I personally would recommend this site!"

modified review This review was modified by daazydawg on June 05 2013 09:22:07 AM

"Good website and buying is the easy part!
The delivery!!!! They contract shipping to Roadway and this is where the nightmare starts - a 9-5pm delivery window...a lot of miscommunication, blatant lies and OverstockDeals is not accountable bc. they already charged your credit card! A 10% restocking fee and shipping charges...enough to scare anyone to cancel the shipment.

"Ordered a faucet on Wednesday with next day shipping - Received this message on Friday - Mind you the shipment was already a day late.

"There was a short at our warehouse and the item on your order did not ship and is currently out of stock, but is on the way from the manufacturer to our distribution center as part of our normal inventory replenishment process. The estimated ship date is 1 weeks."

Do not trust them to ship out your order in a timely manner.

"Could not ask for more. Some of these reviews were a bit scary but took the chance based on the great pricing for Moen products. Received my order in a couple of business days. It took me a while to actually get to install the products. When I realized there had been a slight mixup in my order I expected to be out of luck. Instead they handled it quickly through email correspondence and I had the right part within 2 days at no additonal cost. "

Boilermakers's Avatar
Indiana

"Found good prices via web search on Moen (bath/faucet, etc) at Over Stock Deals. Ordered around New Years Eve 2013. Received free overnight UPS and had product in-hand on Jan 2nd. Exceptional packaging and service. No complaints. Plan on shopping/using them again in the future."

"Went ahead and ordered a Moen Kitchen Faucet and Soap dispenser since the prices, at 60% of what I found at Lowes were just too good to pass up. I was skeptical after reading a few review here that the free UPS overnight shipping would actually see the product delivered the next day, but happily it did arrive, new in box. I highly recommend Overstock Deals for kitchen hardware / faucets."

"I placed an order for a delta shower slide bar and elbow on friday night (11/16/12) and just received my order today (11/20/12). Pretty quick shipment (free shipping too). No issues at all. Oh and I have to say the prices are great. I did not have to deal with their customer service so I have nothing to say about that area. Will def. order from here again."

modified review This review was modified by Monika2079 on November 20 2012 12:44:45 PM

"Placed my order on a Thursday evening, paid the $9.99 overnight shipping charge, and my item shipped out the next day. I had my purchase by Monday afternoon. I noted during the purchasing process that I wanted a box that was still sealed by the manufacturer and was brand new, and that's exactly what I got. Very happy with my purchase and very happy with the vendor."

OverstockDeals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OverstockDeals is not a merchant member
OverstockDeals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!