Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"BEWARE****Don't order from this company, I had to return several items and it was impossible to get through their customer no service for the RGA. Once I got through (after being on hold for 30+ minutes each time), I spoke to 3 different reps at 3 different occasions and I never received my RGA to return the items. They all promised I'd get an email within a day or so with the RGA, I waited and waited and still no email. Their return policy is within 30 days, now it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for the RGA. I purchased over $600+ worth of bathroom faucets, not to mention the order came incomplete (missing parts)."

modified review This review was modified by kim2158 on October 16 2014 06:09:26 PM

"NEVER buy large items from this company. I work for a contracting company and placed an order of well over $1,000 with them. The item was shipped by UPS even though it said "not for parcel shipment" on the package. The item could then not leave the UPS site because it exceeded their weight limit. When I called customer service, I couldn't get anyone on the phone. I left TWO voicemails, sent TWO e-mails through the live chat and still didn't get a response. Our company had to pay two different truckers to pick the shipment up from UPS. When I finally got in contact with someone at Overstockdeals, they basically told me to go screw. They told me that since I didn't get confirmation from them first to go pick the item up from UPS, there was nothing I could do. IF THEY ANSWERED THEIR PHONE OR RETURNED MY PHONE CALLS/MESSAGES, I WOULD'VE HAD AN ANSWER! Now my company is out $200+ because of their HORRIBLE service. I mentioned the 100% satisfaction guarantee and the lady laughed at me. Don't shop here."

"Great price, great deal, lousy customer service.
I guess bad customer service it is to be expected if you are paying low price.
But even if you are busy you can still be friendly.

They also do not pack things properly when they ship it.

modified review This review was modified by amsterq on September 09 2014 12:51:44 PM

"Ordered a Kohler towel bar from seller on Super Monday 20% discount. The item showed in stock. Shortly, I then received an email that it was not in stock and that I could have a refund or wait. I decided to wait. In January, I received a similar email.

I was then notified in mid February that I would be refunded and was refunded the money they held for almost three months.

At that time I checked the Seller website and the item was in stock and requested customer service that my Super Monday price for the item be honored. They said no that I did not affirmatively tell them by responding to the January email that I wanted to buy the item. This is deceptive at the least and possibly fraudulent to hold my money and then tell me that I have to pay more for the same item.

I ended up paying more for the same thing, and lost the use of my money for almost three months. Bad business practice

modified review This review was modified by kwanfam1 on February 20 2014 10:50:02 AM

"I was a bit scared by some negative reviews but the good reviews were REALLY good. So I chanced it. I called ahead, spoke to a girl who checked inventory and confirm shipping time. I paid throu Paypal for a little extra insurance if needed(they are always good to help resolve bad transactions). Make a long story short - the sink arrived in perfect condition, a day early without a single issue. I personally will shop again. I personally would recommend this site!"

modified review This review was modified by daazydawg on June 05 2013 09:22:07 AM

"Good website and buying is the easy part!
The delivery!!!! They contract shipping to Roadway and this is where the nightmare starts - a 9-5pm delivery window...a lot of miscommunication, blatant lies and OverstockDeals is not accountable bc. they already charged your credit card! A 10% restocking fee and shipping charges...enough to scare anyone to cancel the shipment.

"Ordered a faucet on Wednesday with next day shipping - Received this message on Friday - Mind you the shipment was already a day late.

"There was a short at our warehouse and the item on your order did not ship and is currently out of stock, but is on the way from the manufacturer to our distribution center as part of our normal inventory replenishment process. The estimated ship date is 1 weeks."

Do not trust them to ship out your order in a timely manner.

"Could not ask for more. Some of these reviews were a bit scary but took the chance based on the great pricing for Moen products. Received my order in a couple of business days. It took me a while to actually get to install the products. When I realized there had been a slight mixup in my order I expected to be out of luck. Instead they handled it quickly through email correspondence and I had the right part within 2 days at no additonal cost. "

Boilermakers's Avatar
Indiana

"Found good prices via web search on Moen (bath/faucet, etc) at Over Stock Deals. Ordered around New Years Eve 2013. Received free overnight UPS and had product in-hand on Jan 2nd. Exceptional packaging and service. No complaints. Plan on shopping/using them again in the future."

"Went ahead and ordered a Moen Kitchen Faucet and Soap dispenser since the prices, at 60% of what I found at Lowes were just too good to pass up. I was skeptical after reading a few review here that the free UPS overnight shipping would actually see the product delivered the next day, but happily it did arrive, new in box. I highly recommend Overstock Deals for kitchen hardware / faucets."

"I placed an order for a delta shower slide bar and elbow on friday night (11/16/12) and just received my order today (11/20/12). Pretty quick shipment (free shipping too). No issues at all. Oh and I have to say the prices are great. I did not have to deal with their customer service so I have nothing to say about that area. Will def. order from here again."

modified review This review was modified by Monika2079 on November 20 2012 12:44:45 PM

"Placed my order on a Thursday evening, paid the $9.99 overnight shipping charge, and my item shipped out the next day. I had my purchase by Monday afternoon. I noted during the purchasing process that I wanted a box that was still sealed by the manufacturer and was brand new, and that's exactly what I got. Very happy with my purchase and very happy with the vendor."

"I ordered a great bathroom product that was direct shipped from the manufacturer quickly. They had they best price online. I decided I didnt want it, so I emailed Overstock Deals and they sent me an RGA # also very quickly. I then decided was going to keep it after all, so they eventually sent me an auto reply that my RGA number had expired. I found it all very professional."

"Can I say......run.... This company is severely delinquent, from the false advertising, to the lying, to the non existent customer service and lack there of customer service manager Julie. I was charged for an item that was supposedly "in stock", and paid for overnight shipping. Unbeknown to me, this item was backordered with a 2 week expected time to the company. I received no email that the item was backordered. Matter of fact it was not known to me until I called to find out where my faucet was. The customer service was extremely unhelpful and nonexistent. Julie said she would cancel my order and refund my money. It's been 7 days and no refund! Oh did I mention when I call Julie is always unavailable AND the new customer service motto must be to hang up on the customer as, as soon as I give my name or order number they hang up on me. I am reporting them to the better business bureau. "

"Placed order number 70185, on 08/08/2011 at 12:53PM. with HandyCo dba / OverstockDeals.com
Ordered as follows:
KOHLER K-4329-0 Kingston Elongated Wall-Hung Bowl with Rear Spud, Less Seat in White
2 $143.95 $287.90
KOHLER K-4679-CA-0 Lustra Elongated Toilet Seat with 2" Lift Seat Hinge
2 $51.95 $103.90
Company attempted several UPS shipments (from Home Depot warehouse in Hagerstown MD) and two KOHLER K-4679-CA-0 Lustra Elongated Toilet Seats received in pristine order whereas two KOHLER K-4329-0 Kingston Elongated Wall-Hung Bowls received each and every time shattered, broken or cracked due to improper packaging and UPS complete carelessness in handling VERY fragile and large ceramic toilet bowls. I have opened many online tickets and made many 1.800.774.4802 calls (to Tammy customer service rep) trying to resolve situation, cancel this order and get refunded. After over 3 months of e-mail and phone run-around, which is all documented, I made a formal complaint with PayPal on 11/20/11 and after their intervention I "miraculously" got $287.90 refund for two broken KOHLER K-4329-0 Kingston Elongated Wall-Hung Bowls which UPS refunded to HandyCo dba / OverstockDeals.com long time ago.
My last e-mail to this company was sent 11/23/11 requesting also a refund of $103.90 for two KOHLER K-4679-CA-0 Lustra Elongated Toilet Seats returned by UPS mid Sept 2011 to Home Depot warehouse in Hagerstown MD. I never got any responses or communication since that date.
As luck would have it, I was a victim of serious heart attack in December of 2011 and this whole episode got forgotten and I ended up dishonestly being robbed of $103.90.
I feel obligated to let the US Public know, based on my experience, what they can expect from their dealings with OVERSTOCKDEALS.com of Highlands Ranch, COLORADO.
Sincerely,
Mike K.

modified review This review was modified by mike0119 on September 07 2012 10:27:25 PM

OverstockDeals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OverstockDeals is not a merchant member
OverstockDeals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!