Overstock.com Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.92/10 1.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.21/10 2.21/10

"do NOT buy bedding from Overstock.com because if the shipping label says it is the correct size, as does the shipping box, and even the mattress tag, but you MEASURE the mattress after it arrives and can CLEARLY see that it does NOT meet the specs you ordered it is now non returnable or non refundable...I am in a HEATED battle trying to get a refund on an order for a Cal King mattress, that is CLEARLY a king size and not as thick as advertised. I opened it to discover that it is WRONG, I sent pics, I called as soon as I opened it...they are stalling, and I find that UNACCEPTABLE. Had it been as described I wouldn't be in this MESS, and they could care less. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wouldn't post my bad review either"

modified review This review was modified by rockymtlass on December 22 2014 06:06:09 AM

"Bought a few times. I guess it's like a minefield. Everything goes right until it blows."

modified review This review was modified by criticalmass on December 20 2014 12:13:15 AM

"Nightmare! Do not buy from Overstock! Placed an order, wanted to cancel it after only a few hours. Called in and was told that since it is already in "Processing" it can not be cancelled.... it has not been shipped yet, but I cant cancel it, to make it even worse... I can only return it once I get the order, after which I will have to pay for return... what kind of practice is that? I am very disappointed in overstock and will not buy again from this website."

modified review This review was modified by pakigirl87 on December 01 2014 07:37:57 PM

"Just did a whole bathroom renovation and bought everything, including the tub on overstock. Great experience and great service!!! Awesome place!!!"

"Worst experience of my life. Sent me the wrong size, then proceeded to tell me I had to pay for the return shipping. After sometime talking They decided they could waive the shipping, even though there was a 30-back shipping paid return agreement. But, I they still had to receive the wrongly sent item FIRST, then they could send the right one. I asked to speak with a manager. The man finally said they could ship the CORRECT item out right away and I just needed to send the wrong one out when I received the shipping label. Never have I seen such poor customer service in my life. I never again will buy from overstock again. You would think because they deal with outside dealers thus "overstock" they would have a better way of handling mishaps that happen!"

10/16/14

what a nightmare! ordered a sectional set. waited 8 weeks. got 4 different delivery
dates. the first one was cancelled because delivery co. couldn't find my house! second one was negated because they put the furniture on the wrong truck! third one didn't make it because the truck broke down! after much complaining i was told furniture would be coming the following tuesday with cust service rep assuring me she would 'see it through to the end' monday night delivery co. calls and confirms a time frame of 1-4 in the afternoon tuesday. i have my son stay home from work for the FOURTH time and, wouldn't you know? they never showed up!!! couldn't get a hold of service rep determined to 'see it through and was on the phone for THREE DAYS before cancelling the whole order and geting my money back!! don't EVER use these people!!! you have been warned...

modified review This review was modified by billflah on October 19 2014 06:14:21 AM

"This was my first and last purchase from Overstock. Never again. I ordered a bathroom vanity on October 5. It arrived with a damaged vessel, broken door handle and missing pop up drain pipe. I reported the issues to Overstock and they agreed to send me the missing parts. Guess what. I never received them. I've been chating with their customer service almost every day and they keep telling me they are doing everything possible to resolve the issue. They are like robots. Keep saying same things over and over again without any results. I've never had issues like this with Amazon. This was a huge mistake. Also, I wrote a review about my experience on their website under my account and they never posted it. "

modified review This review was modified by ocherem on October 18 2014 07:21:42 PM

"I ordered a Tissot Swiss watch from overstock.com. It took a while to come - about 10 days. It came when they said it would. It arrived in new condition but it was missing the instruction manual."

"I wish I had read these reviews or any Overstock.com reviews before I ordered a new bathroom vanity. I was snookered by their catchy ads about "The Big O" and I liked the free shipping. I ordered the vanity on 8-10. The website estimated the shipping time of 3-4 weeks. I assumed that this was an "overstock" item just begging someone to take it, therefore, it should be shipped in a day or two and at my home in a week or two. On 8-25 I received a voicemail saying that our item should be delivered "next Tuesday." I called back and they said they had no record of the phone call. I asked for a tracking number. They said it was a "heavy" item so there would be no tracking number. And it should be delivered to a final warehouse in a week or two. Someone from the final warehouse called on 9-15 and our item was delivered the next day 9-16 (36 days). However, the vanity was severely damaged. The delivery company says this happens all the time because the item is stacked and it is not supposed to be. I called Overstock and within 2 days they had shipped a free replacement. However, I did not receive a call about it being shipped. A week later I called and they said it was shipping on 9-18. Again, they could not give me a tracking number. The 2nd one was delivered on 10-8 (22 days). There was a small chip on granite that my wife did not notice when she accepted the delivery. I told her that we can put a bead of caulk on it to hide it. For $1200, wouldn't you expect a little more?"

"I ordered my mattress on 9/23/14 it was supposedly shipped the next day after they sent me a tracking number but it never left their warehouse. The day before I was supposed to receive it I called Overstock due to not seeing any updates on the UPS tracking number and their customer service had to investigate why no tracking information and they found out it had never been shipped. So once again they reissued the tracking no. and based on info from UPS it is due to arrive on 10/6/14, one week late. To say the least I will never trust Overstock with an order from me again. They could have at the very least offered to expedite the shipment due to their shipping mistake but all they had to say was they were sorry. They were more worried about their bottom line of profits than making it right for their customer."

"My order was supposed to be delivered by Ceva Logistics. They tell me they have lost the order. Overstock is responsible for the organizations they choose for delivery. Ceva is incompetent. So, I don't get the order from Overstock.

Therefore, by choosing this delivery company, Overstock is incompetent.

I paid for this furniture. I apparently chose poorly ordering from Overstock

modified review This review was modified by theoptimizers on September 30 2014 09:43:05 AM

"I use overstock regularly for household items: furniture, lights etc. If I had Any issue with something they were very responsive. There is no hold time when you reach them and their customer service is #1 in the whole world!
Once I ordered a sofa and and it was defective in the middle was no cushion at all. So call and they offer free return with no worries. Since it was such an over weight item I was not super happy to pack it and reassemble it back. So the offer me few bucks off it. Thats the only item that I bought from them that and I still regret of not returning it. However, they offered.
Other items I was very pleased.
Lights are a bit tricky its a hit or miss. Every time they stand by their reputation.

"I ordered a product from Overstock on September 4th. The delivery date was a maximum of 10 business days. As business day 10 was nearing I was getting nervous because the tracking was not changing from the warehouse. So I called. I was told that I was given the wrong tracking number and an email would be sent to me with the correct tracking number. An email was never sent. So I called again. I was told that the correct tracking number still had not been sent over from the warehouse but that I would receive the product on the 10th business day the latest. The 10th business day rolled around and I went online to check the status of my order. It had the delivery date listed as September 24th; 20 days after placing the initial order and way past 10 business days. Unacceptable. The response I was given was that they didn't know what happened...but that they could give me a $20 credit towards a future purchase. NO THANK YOU! When asked if I could cancel the order they said no, that I would have to go through the return process. Bad first impressions Overstock; I will never shop here again and will be returning the item as soon as I get it! Horrible customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by caitlinm148 on September 19 2014 09:38:07 AM

"Shipping takes too long. Typically +2~3 days takes more than other competitor. Would not recommend if you need merchandise in a week with standard shipping."

"TERRIBLE!!! Stay away!! I wish I could give it ZERO stars. I ordered a rug and still have not been refunded my money. I ordered it on August 25th and cancelled the order within minutes of purchasing it. It is now September 15th and still have not been refunded $225. I have been in contact with several unhelpful customer service people who could care less and are too lazy to actually do anything to help.. so they just keep telling me it should be refunded soon...then nothing happens. SOON? Its been a month now. Sneaky slimy business! Its illegal to be holding money (my money) when I have cancelled my order for a refund. I will never order from Overstock ever again and will tell everyone I know how terrible of a company they really are."

modified review This review was modified by bluegreen73 on September 15 2014 12:34:16 PM

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Overstock.com / O.co is not a merchant member
Overstock.com / O.co does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!